剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
我想 下一轮应该由我请了
Well, guess the, next round is on me.
不行 朋友 上一轮也是你
No, man, you got the last one.
达瑞尔 让我来吧
Darrell, please.
坐下 达瑞尔
Sit down, Darrell.
威尼斯
那是关键
And that's the key.
放下因果
Let go of the outcome.
我是来看看你的课的
I'm, uh, here to check out your class.
想要报名 可能吧
Looking to sign up. Maybe.
好吧
Okay.
你为什么对这个活动感兴趣
Why are you interested in this work?
我是个混♥蛋♥
I'm an asshole.
想变得不那么混♥蛋♥
And, uh, I'd like to be less of an asshole.
很好 非常值得人尊敬
Okay then. Very admirable.
谢谢
Thank you.
放松之道是关于通过运用身体
The Tao of Rex is all about using the body
来释放所有的戾气
to help get out all that aggression.
好的
Okay.
与冥想相结合
Combined with meditation.
目标是在身体内建立一个空间
The goal is to create a space inside,
并让自己顺其自然
and let yourself just be.
好吧 乱七八糟的什么和精神 精神
Okay, blah, blah, blah, spiritual, spiritual.
所以原理是什么 要怎么玩呢
Um, how does it work? What's the game?
是这样
Well,
我们要求每个人都使用昵称
we ask that everyone go by a nickname.
尽量避免谈论工作和家庭
Keep work and family talk to a minimum.
这样没有外界的压力进入这个空间
That way, no outside stress enters this room.
那价格呢
And the price tag?
-一节课150美元 -天哪...
- 150 per session. - Jesus H.--
但是你的第一节课是免费的
But your first session is free,
作为体验
as a trial.
你试试我们 我们也试试你
You try us, we try you.
我可以揍人 对吗
I get to hit people, right?
我还以为职业棒球联盟里都是清教♥徒♥呢
I thought the majors were full of puritans.
我跟你说 简直要疯了 那些...
I'm telling you, man, it gets crazy what goes down with those...
我知道 我简直都不敢想
I know, I can't even imagine, like,
所有那些女人♥大♥概就像这样
all those women that are just sort of like,
"我的天哪 你是..."
"Oh, my god, you're..."
怎么了
Um, what is happening?
就是... 我前妻
it's just... My ex.
我得走了 不好意思
I gotta go. Sorry.
孩子的事情
Kid stuff.
真的吗 有人受伤了吗
Oh, really? Did somebody get hurt?
没 没人受伤 就是...有些事
No, no one's hurt, it's just...stuff.
家里的事
Family drama.
当然了 去吧
Of course, yes. Go.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我会补偿你的 -好
- I'll make it up to you. - Okay.
芭芭拉 达瑞尔 不好意思
Barbara, Darrell, sorry about this.
-很高心见到你 -我也是
- Hey, good to meet you, man. - You too.
好吧
Well...
很显然我们的服务生弃我们于不顾了
It's obvious that our waitress has abandoned us.
所以我要再去一次吧台
So I'm gonna take another trip to the bar.
两位女士需要些什么吗
Would you ladies like anything?
我能再来一杯啤酒吗
Yes, can I get another beer please?
我再要一杯玫瑰红酒 达瑞尔
Oh, yeah, I would like another Rosé, Darrell,
-万分感谢 -我去去就回
- Thank you very much. - I'll right back.
他太棒了
He is awesome.
-他人不错吧 -当然了
- He's a good one, right? - Yeah.
我也很喜欢麦克·布拉德利
And you know I love me some Mike Brady.
就好像我已经在电视盒子里见过你们俩了
Like, I already see you guys in your TV boxes.
"有这样一个故事"
"Here's a story..."
是啊
Yeah.
虽然 刚刚那个有点...
Although, that was a bit...
是的 有些突兀 我知道
Uh, yeah, it was abrupt, I know.
不过他现在家里事情很多
But he's got a lot of stuff going on at home.
我是说他之前的家
I mean at his-- mm--previous home.
我相信
I'm sure.
他现在离婚到哪个阶段了
Where is he in his divorce?
他正在办离婚
He is getting one.
我知道 但他们是不是已经结束协商了
Yeah, but are they done negotiating?
他们签字了吗 拿到判决了吗
Have they signed the papers? Have they gotten the papers?
他们离婚办到什么程度了
Where are they in the process?
孩子抚养权呢
And what about custody?
我知道和孩子相关的事会有点麻烦
I know the stuff with kids is a little messy...
我其实对这些事情并太清楚 好吗
I don't actually know all that stuff, okay?
但你也没问他 为什么
And you're not asking. Why?
因为我每次盯着他问
Because every time I press him,
他不是闭口不说话就是换话题
he shuts down or changes the subject.
不然就是上♥床♥
Or, you know, we have sex.
他对这个很在行
He's very good at that.
你们不是刚经历过那个
Didn't you guys just get over that whole
"他没告诉你他还住在家里"的闹剧吗
"Him not telling you he was still living at home" drama?
是的 他租了房♥
Yes. And he got his own place.
非常努力了
And he has been trying very hard.
也跟孩子们说要搬出去了
And he told the kids that he's moving out.
船到桥头自然直
You know, they'll just-- it'll work itself out.
自然直
Work itself out?
艾比 你跟他是谈恋爱 又不是玩玩而已
Abby, you're dating the man now, for reals.
你有权知晓他的生活动态
You have a right to know what's going on in his life.
他会跟我敞开心扉的
And he will open up to me about it.
会的
Soon.
我这是放长线钓大鱼
I'm just--I'm playing a long game here.
但德雷克爵士
But, Sir Drake,
庄园主会怎么想
What would our lord think?
闭嘴 女仆
Quiet, wench.
我不在乎
I do not care.
家里没什么事吧
亚设没事吧
还是想知道出什么事了
家里没事吧 你没事吧
家里没什么事吧
亚设没事吧
还是想知道出什么事了
家里没事吧 你没事吧
我非常喜欢这本杂♥志♥
Can I just say that I love the magazine?
我每次上飞机刚一坐下
I start flipping through my "Wings up"
就要翻翻《Wings Up》
as soon as I get on a plane.
我们很欣慰
Well, that's what we like to hear.
你有很多做编辑的经验
Well, look, you have a ton of editorial experience.
办了八年SheShe
Sheshe for eight years.
难忘的八年
Eight great years at SheShe.
我学到了太多太多
I learned so, so much.
告诉我
So tell me,
你认为你五年以后会在哪
where do you see yourself in five years?
好问题
That is a great question.
我想想
Well, um, let me see.
我希望能在编辑这条路上走得更远
Um, I'd love to be further up the editorial ladder.
也许能够有自己的编辑部
Uh, perhaps overseeing my own department.
可能
Maybe...
你还好吗
You okay?
我...
Yeah, I'm...
你想听实话吗
You want to know the truth?
我压根没想过我五年后会在哪
I have no freaking idea where I'll be in five years.
我希望能做我喜欢的
I hope I'm in a job that I like,
能给我成就感的工作
something that fulfills me,
而不是在别人的办公室里
instead of being in someone else's office,
回答一个问我五年后会在哪的狗屁问题
answer some--no offense-- bullshit question
没别的意思 你别往心里去
about where I think I'll be in five years.
如果我现在的处境就是这样
Because if that is my situation,
那某个人最好渡我脱离这苦海
then someone better put me out of my friggin' misery.
斯图尔特 我所知道的是
Here's what I do know, Stuart,
我聪明又勤奋
I am smart, hardworking.
无论生活还是职场我都一路摸爬滚打
I have crawled through the shit in my life and career
到了光明的另一岸
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表