剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
that's all.
你尽力了
You tried. That's what--oh.
他买♥♥了你的画像
It's the painting he bought of you.
"战利品属于胜利者"
"To the victor go the spoils."
你觉得这是恶作剧还是不怀好意
Do you think that's roguishly charming or just hostile?
不怀好意
Hostile.
菲比收
那是什么
What is that?
支票
最后的赡养费
My last alimony payment.
再也没了
Ever.
结婚时我可没想过会这样
I did not think this through when we got married.
没想过吗
You didn't?
我以为没有他的钱你也过得很好
I just thought you were okay without his money.
你还好吧
You're okay, right?
我很好
Yeah.
对不起 宝贝
I am so, so sorry, little man.
妈妈吓坏了
Mama kind of freaked out.
真不知道怎么感谢你们
I can't thank you guys enough.
你们母子会没事的 对吧
You two are gonna be okay, right?
我们会很好的
We're gonna be great.
我表亲跟我一起回来了
My cousin came back with me.
她会搬来住段时间 帮我照顾孩子
She's gonna move in for a while and help,
然后我会重新去工作
and then I'm gonna go back to work
因为我发现
'cause it turns out
我不是居家型妈妈
I'm not really stay-at-home material.
你是临阵逃脱型妈妈
- More like run-away from-home material.
抱歉 真的很抱歉 我很不舍
Sorry. I'm Sorry. It's a little hard.
我有点喜欢这个孩子了
I'm a little attached.
我能理解 一路以来艾比你都陪着我们
- Of course. You were with us through all of it, Abby.
我想这就是为什么我曾经是这儿的一份子
I think that's why I was a part of all this,
可然后我 我当时很孤独寂寞
and then I was--I felt alone.
-随时来电 -随时
- You can always call. - Always.
我是说 我们是 家友
I mean, we're, you know, framily.
家人和朋友
Friends and family.
差不多 我们还会再见的 对吧
Whatever. I just-- I'm gonna see you, right?
对 我保证
Yes. Promise.
我和宝宝都很爱你们 对不对
We love you guys. Right?
-我能不能再抱抱他 -当然可以
- Would you mind if I just? - Yeah, of course.
? Without you ?
好了
Okay.
? I am surely ?
谢谢
Thank you.
? The last of my-- ?
再见 艾比阿姨
- Bye-bye, Auntie Abby.
再见
Bye-bye.
再见
- Bye-bye.
再见
Bye-bye.
-早啊 -早
- Hey. - Hey.
我要杯咖啡 你也来一杯么
Grabbing a coffee. You want one?
我想喝可以随时自己冲 所以
- I can, you know, help myself whenever, so...
行吧 端杯咖啡然后过来坐
- Great. Get me one and come sit down.
-过来坐 -对啊
- Sit down? - Yeah.
我的天 就是过来跟我坐一起而已啊
Jesus, come sit with me.
你还想我来请你不成
You want an engraved invitation?
谢谢
Thank you.
说吧
- Go ahead.
-说啥 -你本来不是准备跟我
- With? - Didn't you have some things
从诗词歌♥赋聊到人生理想的吗
to say to me on subjects of mild to actual importance?
天啊 你是认真的吗 约瑟芬
- My goodness. Is this you making an effort, Josephine?
我来不是为了上你然后走人的
- Well, I didn't come here to bang you and take off.
那太没教养了
That would be tacky.
我来是想跟你谈谈
I came here to talk to you
然后再上你 再拍拍屁♥股♥走人
and then bang you and then take off.
我没意见
- I'll accept that.
我本来想说我很惊讶 但是
- Well, I'd say I was surprised but--
你好 艾伯特
- Hello, Albert.
所以是什么改变了你的想法
- So what brought about this change of heart?
变得也太快了点
So quickly, no less.
我想了想 发现你说得没错
- I did some thinking, and I realized you're right.
-是吗 -我在想为什么
- Am I? - Mm. Why?
为什么我要逃离纽约
Why am I running away to New York,
这里有我想要的一切
when everything I want is here?
我生活在这里
This, this is my life now,
事实上 我还想到了你
and the truth is, I think about you.
我一直在想你
I think about you all the time,
你的智慧
your brilliance,
你的力量 你的自信
your power, your confidence,
还想了我要怎样才能毁了这一切
and how I can destroy it all.
最重要的是 我要你受尽折磨
More than anything, I want to make you suffer.
如果你是想让我硬起来 那么你做到了
- If you're trying to make me hard, it's working.
等我把你的头钉在草坪上当装饰物的时候
- Let's see if you feel that way
我看你还能不能硬起来
when my lawn decor is your head on a spike.
以后我会把这段对话讲给孩子们听的
- Someday I'm gonna tell our kids about this conversation.
我就是在此刻知道你们的妈妈有多爱我
"That was the moment I knew your mom loved me."
可惜你到那时已经没法讲话了
- Except you won't be able to talk
因为你的头被钉在了钉子上
because you're head's gonna be on a spike.
你难道还没选好用哪根钉子么
Did you not register the spike?
你能回来真太他妈好了
- Damn, it's good to have you back.
我们都很想你呢
The firm missed you.
我就在想我们是不是要做出一本相册
I thought we might be having a photo album emergency.
要做两本
- It's two photo albums.
-这是两本相册警报 -好吧
- It's a two-photo-album alarm. - Okay.
好吧 我得没收这些了
Well, I think I'm gonna confiscate these.
来 给我 谢谢
Please. Thank you.
你还记得当初你像抱足球一样抱查理吗
- Remember how you used to hold Charlie like a football?
记得 岁月如梭
- Yeah. Time happens,
我们也变了好多
and it's happening to us.
听着
Okay, look.
之前说的领养克里斯托弗的事情
This whole "Let's adopt Christopher" Thing--
好吧 只是当时我觉得是个好主意
- Okay, it just sounded like a good idea at the moment.
我知道 我知道
- I get it, I get it.
我想说的是 我要去温哥华了
All I'm saying is, they're doing my Vancouver deal.
会一切顺利的 我能经常飞回家看看
It's gonna be good. I'm gonna be able to fly home a bunch.
我还能多帮你带带孩子
You're gonna be able to have more help with the kids
如果你愿意的话 但是我真的觉得
if you want, but I really think
你现在应该休息一会儿了
that it's a good time for you to maybe take a break.
-休息 -是的 休息
- A break? - Yeah, a break.
艾比 所有好的事情之所以会发生
Abby, anything good that's happening to me is happening
都是因为你在我焦头烂额的时候帮助了我
because you supported both of us while I figured my shit out.
你最近一次休息是什么时候
When's the last time you didn't have to work?
我不记得了
I don't know.
好了 让我来暂时操心这些
- Okay, then let me take over for a while,
财务方面的事 你去休息休息
financially. You get to breathe.
好好想想接下来你想干嘛
You get to figure out what you want to do next,
因为我觉得你肯定不会想要
because I don't think what you want to do next
抚养一个你前夫和别人生的孩子
is raise someone else's kid with your un-husband.
-你真这么想吗 -是的 没错
- Really? - Yes, really.
我欠你的
I owe you.
说真的 我真的亏欠你
I mean, I literally owe you,
再说我本来就要带孩子几个礼拜的
and I'm also supposed to take the kids for a couple of weeks,
加上我就快要走了
and now I'm going away.
所以 就让我帮帮你吧
Just... just let me help.
你是史上最好的前夫
- You're the greatest un-husband ever.
你也是最好的前妻
- Well, you're an amazing un-wife.
所以接下来你准备干点啥呢
So what do you think you're gonna do with yourself?
我还没想好
I have no idea.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表