剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, shit! Screw you, dick breath!
老天
Jesus Christ.
有什么事吗 警官
What's the problem, Officer?
你喝酒了吗 女士
Have you been drinking, ma'am?
喝酒
Drinking?
大清早六点半吗
At 6:30 in the morning.
还是周日早上 是你喝酒了吧
Sunday morning. Have you been drinking?
你在过去24小时内饮酒了吗
Have you consumed any alcohol in the last 24 hours?
好吧 别紧张
Okay, relax,
我骑着自行车 如果你没注意到
I'm on a bike. If you haven't noticed.
我注意到了 但如果你饮酒 就是酒自
I did notice, but if you've been drinking, it's a CUI.
醉酒骑自行车
Cycling Under the Influence.
我必须请你进行酒精呼吸测试
I'm gonna have to ask you to take a Breathalyzer test.
我是名律师
I'm a lawyer.
你一定在开玩笑
You have to be kidding me.
我看起来像在开玩笑吗
Do I look like I'm kidding?
警♥察♥局
谢谢你保释我出来
Thank you for bailing me out.
真是太丢人了
This is so humiliating.
他们只让我打一个电♥话♥ 我不希望你觉得
They just gave me one call and I didn't want you to think
我故意早餐放你鸽子
that I bailed on you for breakfast.
我不觉得醉酒骑自行车是什么大事
I didn't even think a CUI was a thing.
没错 我也是 真是太蠢了
Yeah, well, me, too. It's so stupid.
这次我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry for this.
关于早饭的事我也很抱歉
And I'm really sorry about breakfast.
还有我和艾伯特做的事
I'm really sorry about what I did...
我也很抱歉
with Albert.
那并不是因为我不爱你
It wasn't because I didn't love you,
而是因为我太爱你 每时每刻都想拥有你
it was because I did and I never stopped wanting you,
我只是不想结婚
I just didn't want to be married.
我没有和你认真谈谈 而是出轨
And I acted out instead of talking to you.
如果我与你有所沟通 我们就不会结束
Maybe if I communicated with you, we wouldn't have ended up--
这就是我希望听到的
That's-That's all I need to hear.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology.
我相信你从没想过伤害我
I believe you never meant to hurt me...
但你确实伤害了我
But you did.
你击溃了我
You KO'd me.
无论我对爱情的坚信还剩多少
And whatever shred of faith in love I still have...
都不足以让你我重归于好
is not enough to go another round with you.
我不可能再相信你
I could never trust you.
我没有生气
I'm not angry,
我只是准备好放下了
I'm just ready to move on.
可是 戈登
But, Gordon...
昨晚你看我的眼神
last night-the way that you looked at me.
-真的感觉... -我确实还爱你
- It really seemed - I do.
我会永远爱你
I always will.
只是这都不重要了
It just doesn't matter anymore.
-这当然重要 -不重要
- Of course it does. - No, it doesn't.
如果你真觉得抱歉 就别再打电♥话♥给我
If you're truly sorry, don't call me.
即使我们必须经常碰面
And if we should run into each other,
也尽量向前看吧
just keep moving.
你好 美丽又幸福的人
Hello, beautiful, happy people.
你好 能交给你吗
Hi. Can I hand you this?
怎么了 姐妹
What's up, girl?
没什么 又是去空中飞翔的美好日子
Not much, just a beautiful day to be up in the sky.
亲爱的 我有点晕了
Oh, sweets, I totally spaced.
直升机只能载8个人 所以满员了
The helo only holds eight, so we're full.
我们还外带一只小松狮
We already got seven plus Chow-Chow.
你好 菲比
Hey, Phoebe,
能把小松狮喝的水递给我吗
could you hand me one of those waters for Chow?
好的
Yeah.
那么 该走了 提醒自己
Okay, so wheels up. And note to self,
-下次弄大一点的直升机 贱♥人♥ -没错
- get a bigger helicopter, bitch. - Yeah.
酷
Cool.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
天哪 我还以为你们不会来了
Oh, my God, I thought you guys were never gonna come.
你们来监狱接我之前
Did you guys go shopping at the outlets
是先去奥特莱斯购物了吗
before picking me up from jail?!
我们没去购物
We did not go shopping.
只是从店里拿了些东西
We just picked up things from stores.
好吧 我们是去购物了
Yes, we went shopping,
但我们也顺路带了东西
but we did get stuff on the way.
我们给你带了东西
We got you something.
是爱马仕 宝贝
It's a Hermes, baby.
天哪 菲比 你们...
Oh, my God, Phoebe, you shouldn't...
我没花钱 是偷来的 你瞧
I didn't spend money. I swiped it. See?
-什么 -祝你好运
- What? - Good luck with that.
我才不是偷窃成瘾
I'm not gonna make a habit of it,
-我只是需要点刺♥激♥ -行了 薇诺娜
- I just needed a dopamine hit. - Okay, Winona.
抱歉你没能和戈登一起吃早饭
Sorry you didn't have breakfast with Gordon.
是的 我没吃到华夫饼
Yeah, well, I didn't get waffles,
但我做的了断也够我消化的了
but I got 20,000 calories worth of closure.
你不是要去乘直升机吗
Aren't you supposed to be on a chopper?
你知道吗 小货车里的伸腿空间更大
You know what? There is more legroom in a minivan
再说 杰玛...
and, besides, Gemma is--
杰玛
今天真是抱歉 我们一起玩转洛杉矶吧
杰玛让我去洛杉矶碰面
Gemma wants to meet me in L.A.
好吧 乔 昨晚怎么样
Okay, Jo, how'd it go last night?
只能说我们玩了点"交给我 宝贝"
Let's just say we played a little "I Got You Babe"
在我床上
in my bed.
棒极了
Oh, yeah.
天哪 你们笑得真开心
Oh my God, that is such a good smile.
真棒 干得漂亮
Good job. That's awesome.
这意味着我们下周末可以去超级区了吗
So this means we go to Super Regional's next weekend?
没错 在圣克拉里塔 我们再大干一场
Yeah, in Santa Clarita. We get to do it all over again.
-真棒 -等等 查理 别跑
- Yes! - Oh, wait! Hold! Charlie wait!
背上你的包
Go get your bag.
-你介意吗 -不介意
- Do you mind? - Oh, sure.
所以你明白 我们一步步努力
So you realize we went from a major slump
才能有今天的成功
to a huge win today.
或许是因为昨晚才这么幸运 你懂我意思
So maybe last night was good luck. You know what that means.
得了吧
Oh, please.
我们必须再来一次
Well, we'd have to do it again.
为了队伍
For the team.
你知道吗 别这么睁着眼睛对我放电
You know what? Don't give me the little sparkly eye thing.
我就知道这是个错误
I knew this was a mistake.
我也不知道我在做什么
I don't know what I'm doing here.
我有点吓到了 好吗
I got a little spooked. Okay?
而且无论那算什么 我都很久没经历过了
And I haven't... whatever that was in a long time.
-好吧 -但我喜欢你 艾比
- Okay. - But I like you, Abby.
能让我喜欢的人不多
And I don't like many people,
是啊
Yeah.
这话我相信 可也许我们该停留在
That I believe, but, uh, maybe we should just leave it at...
"我们将永远记得贝克斯菲尔德"
"We'll always have Bakersfield."
没错 但你会错过圣克拉里塔
Yeah, but you'd miss out on the double load dryer
戴斯酒店的双负载干燥机
at the Santa Clarita Days Inn.
你知道你刚叫了我艾比
You know you just called me Abby.
一词胜三句
Like, three sentences back.
你真幸运
Lucky you.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表