剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
You would make a lot of friends in prison. Trust me.
这一点都不好笑
That's not funny.
好的 我们马上要连上了无线网络了
Okay, we're almost connected to the Wi-Fi.
希望他忘记关电脑了
Let's just hope he left his laptop open.
那是他的信吗?
Is that his mail?
不
No.
上面写着“多纳泰罗卢纳 收” 你这是连续犯罪
It says "Donatello Luna" right on it. You promised one felony.
打开信件才算犯罪
Hosenscheisser. It's only a felony if you open it.
他给美国电影网付费?
He's paying for Cinemax?
我就知道他是个变♥态♥
I knew he was a pervert.
现在不只是有情♥色♥片 有高品质的节目了
It's not just Skinemax now. It's quality programming.
你知道些什么? 你只看卡♥通♥片
What do you know about that? You only watch cartoons.
我知道我今天接到了军情六处的电♥话♥
I know I got a call from our pal in MI6 today.
没有听到关于波罗的消息 我们等澳大利亚那边继续监听
No chatter from Boro, waiting to hear from the Australians,
但目前为止 没有波罗的踪迹
but so far no sign of him.
我们进去了 他的笔记本电脑打开了
Oh! We are in, and his laptop is open.
唐璜监视行动开始
Operation Don Juan is a go.
♪ What goes up ♪
♪ Must come down ♪
♪ Spinnin' wheel got to go 'round ♪
♪ Talkin' 'bout your troubles It's a cryin' sin ♪
♪ Ride a painted pony. . . ♪
落地五秒内还能吃的
Five-second rule.
嫁给过我这种男人的女人 怎么会看上他这种笨人?
How can a woman that was married to a guy like me date such a schmuck?
塔利也是有脾气的
Tally also has a temper.
如果她发现我们在监视她的男友 我是不会替你说好话的
She find out we spying on her boyfriend, I'm selling your Austrian butt downriver.
我就当我什么都没做过
I was never here.
你只是在帮我保护这个家
You're just trying to protect the family.
我们对这个人一无所知
We know nothing about this guy.
他可能是个变♥态♥
He could be a creep.
如果他是想伤害塔利的变♥态♥呢?
And what if he's a creep that wants to harm Tally?
好吧 我们监视吧
Okay, let's KGB him.
嘿 奥斯卡 孩子 有什么事?
Hey, Oscar. What's up, kid?
我儿子为什么打电♥话♥给这笨人?
Why is my son calling this schmuck?
我是绝对认真的
I am 100% serious.
我觉得“我的过道”创业项目很棒
I think MyAisles is a fantastic idea,
孩子 我希望我的投资能帮你起步
and I just hope my investment will help you get it off the ground, pal.
他要投资我儿子那个蠢应用?
He's investing in my son's stupid app?
这家伙比我想象的还要蠢
I mean, this guy is dumber than I thought he is.
他不笨 他这样是为了赢下印象分
He's not dumb. He's scoring brownie points from Mrs. B.
-他要让我当绿帽奴 -我可没这么说
He's trying to cuckold me. That's definitely not what I was saying.
他想利用我儿子让我当绿帽奴
Well, he's trying to use my son to cuckold me.
你好像对这个词有什么误解
I don't think it means what you think.
这个词的来历是布谷鸟
It comes from the cuckoo bird.
当一只布谷鸟 接管另一只鸟的家人就会这样
When one bird takes over another bird's family.
网上有几千个视频可不是这样
There are a thousand online videos that would definitely disagree with you.
好 今晚家庭聚餐见
Okay. See you at family dinner tonight.
他们聚餐都不叫我
I wasn't even invited to the dinner.
他想取代我
I mean, he's trying to replace me.
他在让全家人当绿帽奴
He's cuckolding the entire family.
拜托 你别这样说了
Please stop saying that.
(洗车预约)
会议提前了 我们得去总部 走吧
Meeting has been moved up. We have to go to HQ. Let's go.
我们在路上把信还给唐尼
We're dropping these at Donnie's mailbox on the way.
假正经
Goody two-shoes.
-什么? -没什么
What? Nothing.
所以医生说我可以全方位活动了
So the doctor said, yeah, got full range of motion
可能都不会留疤
and probably shouldn't even scar.
太好了 你没事就好
That's great. I'm glad you're okay.
不过我有个疑问
Here's my question.
什么驴能踢这么高?
How the heck did a donkey kick that high?
这个嘛. . .
It's. . .
我也不知道 这一踢确实挺牛的
I don't know. Hell of a kick though. Mm.
巨人队应该签下这驴
Giants should sign him.
听着 我给你准备了完美的休息日
Well, listen, I've got the perfect R & R day set for you.
我做了我妈妈同款的西班牙冷汤
This kid here made my mother's gazpacho,
我还下载了一些在教堂里录制
and I also just downloaded some very, very rare Lee Fields tracks
而且罕见的李菲尔兹曲目
that were recorded out in a church.
听起来很棒
That sounds amazing.
-同意 -真是. . . 太好玩了
Agreed. That's. . . so fun.
-我有个主意 -说吧
Um, I had an idea. Lay it on me.
好 我听说有个密室逃生游戏
Okay. So I heard about this escape room
他们会给你挂上小电击组
where they hook up small battery packs to you,
如果你没及时出逃出 他们会给你来一点电击
and if you don't get out in time, they send you a little shock.
并不痛 只是会有点. . .
But it doesn't hurt. It just--
我也不知道 这会让游戏
I don't know, It just makes it so much more. . .
更可怕些吧
Terrifying.
我不知道那是不是 我们两个能一起参与的活动
I don't know if that seems like an "us" activity, maybe.
但说到我们两个 我在教孩子们关于鲁伯戈德堡的知识
Um, but speaking of us, I'm teaching my kids about Rube Goldberg,
我请他们为我们造了一个. . .
and I enlisted their aid, got them to help me build. . .
小型城♥堡♥
Oh! . . . something for us.
-你看 -太棒了
Ta-da. This is amazing.
厉害吧? 所以. . .
Crazy, eh? So here, um,
把弹珠放进漏斗
put the marble in the funnel.
放在这里?
In- In here? Okay.
对
Yeah.
是的 就是这样
Yeah, yes. And. . .
这就对了!
Yeah!
-耶! -我喜欢
Yeah! I love it.
我爱你
I love you.
你父亲
Your father.
-我现在没空想他 -不 我刚看到你父亲
Not what I'm thinking about right now. No, I just saw your father.
可能只是去健身房♥送健身器材
Probably just dropping off gym equipment.
(洗车预约 提前到11:30)
是工作的事情 我得走了
It's work. I gotta go.
好 你明天什么时候来接我?
Okay. Um, what time do you wanna pick me up tomorrow?
是因为什么事情?
For what?
《鉴宝路演》
Antiques Roadshow.
哦 是的 对不起
Oh yeah. No, I'm sorry, um,
我忘记时间了
I lost track of days. Um, tomorrow. Can we talk about it tonight?
关于这个 我们今晚再谈可以吗?
-当然 -好
Yeah, sure. Okay. Okay.
-这个节目很棒 我真的很期待 -当然
It'll be so great. I'm really excited. Yeah, same.
-好吧 -爱你
All right. Love you.
好 拜拜 再见
All right, bye-bye. See ya.
这么多的工作就为了最后三秒钟
All that work for just that. . . three seconds.
(代驾洗车)
高级蜡
Premium wax.
(会员 高级蜡 立减$3)
(兑换此优♥惠♥)
(使用推广码)
(获取免费洗车机会! )
身份已确认
Identities authenticated.
卢克布鲁纳干员 欢迎您
Welcome, Officer Luke Brunner.
巴特洛缪普特干员 欢迎您
Welcome, Officer Bartholomew Putt.
你们现在离中情局
You are currently 0. 4 miles
地区办事处地下入口0. 6公里
from the CIA regional office subterranean entrance.
嘿 你们两个 在多纳泰罗家附近做什么?
Hey, what were you two doing in Donatello's neighborhood?
-都不说声早安吗? -回答我的问题
Well, good morning to you too. Answer the question.
继续我们的伪装身份 送健身房♥器材
Keeping up our cover, delivering gym equipment.
用你的车送?
In your car?
怎么了? 只是一盒健身阻力带而已
Why? It was just a box of resistance bands.
我不需要卡车来运输
I don't need a truck for that.
巴里叔叔 是真的吗?
Is that true, Uncle Barry?
那当然
It's absolutely true.
你不需要用卡车来运阻力带
You don't need a truck to deliver a box of resistance bands.
-怎么样? -哦 拳手们进擂台了
How about that? Oh. Oh, the pugilists have entered the ring.
这是我的座位
This is my seat.
从什么时候开始的?
Since when?
我每次在这里做简报都坐这里
Since every briefing I've ever had in this room.
这也是我的座位
Well, me too.
看来“带女儿去上班日”挺顺利呢
Take Your Daughter to Work Day is going well.
各位 坐下来
Sit. Everyone.
赶紧地
Now.
卢克布鲁纳刚刚退让了吗?
Oh, did Luke Brunner just back down?
这位姑娘不好惹啊
I don't think I like this young lady.
你们从拉普帕兰莫组织拿到核装置后
After you took the nuclear device from Lape Pa Lanmo,
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表