剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
我们一直在找 但没有收获 蒂娜?
We've been trying, but no luck. Tina?
我在国安局的朋友们打听到消息说
My pals at NSA have picked up chatter
波罗可以在十天或更短的时间内 准备好他的武器用于出♥售♥
that Boro could have his weapons ready for sale in ten days or less.
国安局还截获了对话
NSA also intercepted conversations
内容是关于两天后 将举♥行♥的一场高赌额的纸牌游戏
about a high-stakes card game taking place two days from now
地点在莫斯科郊外的寡头官邸
at an oligarch's mansion outside Moscow.
这是拥有200年历史的独家年度活动
Exclusive annual event with a 200-year history.
游戏不太合法
Game's a little shady.
世界各地的巨富为了参加不惜重金
Super rich from all over the world pay a fortune to attend.
借此彰显地位
It's a status thing.
有些玩家是黑社会角色
Some of the players are underworld characters.
我们收到情报 波罗的得力助手凯恩也会在那里
Sources tell us that Boro's right-hand man, Cain, will be there.
所以凯恩终于有一天 暂时不用对波罗阿谀奉承了
So Cain gets a day off from side-kicking and bootlicking.
等他玩够了 我们跟着他去找波罗
When he's done, we follow him back to Boro.
没那么简单
Not that simple.
我们相信 波罗和他的团队从圭亚那逃出来后
Since escaping Guyana, we believe Boro and his team
一直只乘坐带隐身功能的私人飞机
have been traveling exclusively in private aircraft
雷达侦测不到
with radar-deflecting capability.
更不用说他们进出的据点 很可能和我们不是友好国家
Not to mention, they're most likely moving in and out of unfriendly nations
我们不会有情报支持
that don't provide us intel.
不过我们已经确认 在游戏中
However, we have ascertained that during the game,
手♥机♥要被锁在盒子里以防止作弊
cell phones are locked in a box to prevent cheating.
我们让特工进入游戏
We get operatives into the game
他们将携带伪装成手♥机♥的数据窃取器
with data rippers disguised as cell phones.
窃取器会从 其它锁在一起的手♥机♥中提取数据
They'll extract data from other phones they're locked in with.
然后我们可以获取 凯恩的全球定位系统数据
And from that we can access Cain's GPS data
并了解他去过的地方 那里面会有波罗的位置
and learn where he's been, which will give us Boro's location.
还有核弹的位置
And the location of the nukes.
但问题就在这里
But therein lies the rub
凯恩已经看过 我们所有人漂亮的面孔了
because Cain already knows all of our very attractive faces.
并非所有人
Not all of them.
-肯定有更好的人选 -我同意他说的话
There's gotta be a better option. What he said.
波罗猎杀行动被指定为高度机密
The Boro operation has been designated need-to-know.
离游戏开始还有不到48小时
The game's less than 48 hours away.
没时间再让两个新特工 获取批准并读取简报了
There's no time to get clearance and fully read in two new operatives.
巴里和蒂娜会获得一套伪装身份
Barry and Tina will get their cover IDs. CIA will bankroll the five million buy-in.
中情局将提供500万的买♥♥入筹码
中情局这么有钱吗?
The CIA's got it like that?
为什么我还在折扣零售连锁店购物?
Why am I still shopping at T. J. Maxx?
因为你想用低价买♥♥名牌衣服
'Cause you like name brands at no-name prices.
我们需要克隆盒子里的所有手♥机♥
We'll need to clone every phone in the box
因为我们无法知道哪个是凯恩的
since we have no way of knowing which is Cain's.
那会有很多数据
That's a lot of data.
所以我们需要两个玩家 每人带一个数据窃取器
That's why we need two players, each with their own data ripper.
局长 尽管我乐意再次赴险
Director, as much as I'd love to put myself in danger again,
即使我也不是外勤人员 这在我的合同中有明确指出
even though I'm not a field operative, as clearly delineated in my contract. . .
我不知道怎么玩牌
I don't know how to play cards. You won't have to. You'll cheat.
你们不必懂牌技 你们直接作弊
欺骗他人不会有好下场
Cheaters never prosper.
我同意
Concur.
那我们要如何让他们 进入寡头集团专属的纸牌游戏呢?
So how do we get these two into an exclusive oligarch card game?
时间很紧 你们快想出办法吧
Clock's ticking. Figure it out.
(塔莉 新消息)
(我们能见面谈谈吗? 我有要事)
我有些事情要处理
I gotta deal with something.
阿尔登 你是高级干员
Aldon, you're senior.
艾玛 你在波罗事务上经验最丰富 你们合作吧
Emma has the most Boro experience, so work together.
你们两个应该很擅长合作呢
The two of you. . . should be good at that.
那对奇怪的兄弟发给我的
Those weird brothers sent it to me.
我能看到有三个人
There were three people.
个头小一点的很快就进去了 我来不及认出来
The smaller one went inside quickly before I could make him out,
但我知道另一个是艾玛的朋友阿尔登
but I know that's Emma's friend from work, Aldon,
而他和凯尔在一起
and he's with Kyle,
凯尔显然被绑♥架♥了
and Kyle's clearly been kidnapped.
卢克 我只想知道真♥相♥
I just want the truth, Luke.
你记得我告诉过你
Remember when I told you
我们必须说服凯尔 做出正确的决定吗?
that we had to convince Kyle to make the right decision?
我们就是这么说服他的
That's how we convinced him.
阿尔登帮了我
And Aldon helped me.
因为他在订婚派对上告诉我
Because at the engagement party, he told me
他想做兼♥职♥赚外快
that he needed a little side job to make some extra money,
所以我给了他这份工作 并付了他一点钱
so I gave him this job and paid him a couple of bucks.
但我这是为了做好事
But it was for a good cause.
罗米病得很重
Romi was really sick.
而且我们也没有伤害凯尔
And we didn't hurt Kyle.
我们只是吓唬他 好让他做出正确的决定
We just scared him. . . to make the right decision.
看来你也是为了罗米才万不得已这样
I guess you did what you thought you needed to do for Romi.
好吧 但双子配方的人说
Fine. But the Twinning Formula guys say
你一直在伪造销♥售♥数据以赢得荣誉
you've been faking sales figures to win awards.
他们想看我们的账簿 不然就举报我们
And they wanna see the books, or they'll start making noise.
卢克 我到处打听了一下 他们是对的
I poked around, Luke, and they're right.
欢乐健身馆. . .
Something. . . Something shady is going on at Merry Fitness,
确实有见不得人的秘密
我需要知道那是什么
and I need to know what it is.
你应该知道真♥相♥
You deserve to know the truth.
巴里有赌瘾
Barry has a gambling problem.
巴塞洛缪提贝里乌斯普特是个赌徒?
Bartholomew Tiberius Putt, a gambler?
他欠了很多坏人的钱 而我在帮他
He owes a lot of money to some really bad people, and I'm trying to help him.
所以我一直在工作
That's why I'm working all the time.
我们用营销的钱来帮他还赌债
We're using the marketing money to pay off the gambling debt.
所以没错 我们伪造了销♥售♥数据 因为我们想要拿销♥售♥奖
And yes, we are fudging the sales numbers because we want to win the sales awards.
那些荣誉可以让你们免费出名
And the awards get your name out there for free.
是的
Yes.
我们吸引的顾客越多 收入也越多
The more customers that come in, the more money comes in,
我们就能更快帮巴里还清赌债
the more we can go and give to the bookie.
这是个恶性循环 简直是一团糟
It's a vicious cycle. It's a mess.
你知道吗? 前几天我路过巴里家
You know, I swung by Barry's the other day
去给他送一些墨西哥式罗非鱼
to drop off some Tilapia Veracruz
因为他总是吃垃圾食品
because he's eating so much crap all the time.
他不在家
He wasn't home,
但我透过窗户看到他的玩具都没了
but I could see through the window that all his toys were gone.
也是因为他的赌瘾吗?
Is that- Is that because of all this?
他为了还赌债 把东西都卖♥♥掉了
He sold everything to pay off the gambling losses.
但拜托了 别把这些事情告诉那对笨蛋兄弟
But, please, don't give any of this information to those bozo brothers
因为他们会让我们关门的 那巴里就要被债主打惨了
because they will shut us down, and Barry could really get hurt.
我会想办法搞定他们的
I will figure something out.
不会像你对凯尔那样吧?
Not like what you did to Kyle, right?
不 我们不会对他们动手的
No, we won't touch them.
现在 我要问你一件事
Now let me ask you something.
我们可以在任何地方见面
I mean, we could have met anywhere,
然后我也邀请过你很多次
and I invited you many times.
你为什么现在决定上我的船呢?
What made you finally decide to come on board?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得. . .
I. . . I guess. . .
我虽然不知道你做了什么事
I didn't know what you did,
但是我知道你做的事情拯救了罗米
but I knew you did something for Romi to save her.
我也想. . .
I just. . .
为你做点什么
I wanted to do something for you too.
现在 你因为巴里的事经历很多困难
Now, everything you've been going through because of Barry,
卢克布鲁纳 我没理由再对你生气了
you make it real hard to stay mad at you, Luke Brunner.
我知道我并不总是完美的
I haven't always been perfect,
但我一直在努力 为我们的家人做正确的事情
but I'm always trying to do the right thing for our family.
也是为了你
For you.
这是一台自动洗牌机
This is an automatic shuffler
它用于高赌额的扑克游戏 以确保没有人作弊
used in high-stakes poker games to ensure no one cheats.
我们会用它来作弊
We will use it to cheat.
(中♥央♥情报局)
它有一个针头摄像头 用于确认一副标准的52牌组
It has a pinhead camera to confirm a standard 52-card deck.
它也是可以被入侵的
It's also hackable.
我们会仔细查看牌组 然后用这些设备把信息告诉你们
We'll read the deal and feed you the data with these.
接收器会通过震动把我们的声音
A receiver will send our voices via vibration
传到你们耳朵的听觉骨
to the auditory bones in your ear.
你们能听见我们 但其他人不能
You'll hear us, but no one else will,
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表