剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
波罗?
Boro?
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
巴里 蒂娜 我们的目标就在你们身边
Barry, Tina, our target is right there with you,
你们要想办法杀了他
and you are going to kill him.
请稍等
One moment, please.
你在这里做什么? 一切还好吧?
What are you doing here? Is everything okay?
再说吧
We'll see.
我收到了一个
I received a call
俄联邦情报局联络人的电♥话♥ 他之前和我做过生意
from a contact in the SVR I've done business with before.
他说他有关于 我们圭亚那那次麻烦的情报
He says he has information for us about our troubles in Guyana.
你的发牌人和这个政♥府♥有友好关系
The host of your game is a government friendly.
我认为这里是我们私聊的好地方
Thought this would be a good spot to speak privately.
我刚听我们莫斯科的共同好友说
I just heard from our mutual associate in Moscow.
他们很快就会到了
They will be here shortly.
如果你愿意
If you like, it would be my honor
我很乐意 给你预支50万筹码用于玩牌
to deal you in with half-a-million house marker.
谢谢 但是男子汉大丈夫是不赌博的
Thank you, but a man does not gamble and wish for good fortune.
真正的男人直接拿走他想要的东西
A real man takes what he wants,
或者创造出来
creates his own.
那好吧
Very good, then.
好吧 你知道的 我可以使用额外的电源来超频
Okay, you know, I can run extra power to overclock this,
但我不知道这是什么类型的处理器
but I don't know what kind of processor this is,
我搞不好会把芯片烧掉
so I could melt the chip.
这里有个条码
There's a barcode.
奥斯卡的应用
Oscar's app.
(我的过道 条码扫描器)
好的 这有帮助吗?
Okay, does this help?
这是一颗12兆赫的英特尔i386仿制品
It's an Intel i386 knockoff, 12 meg.
上面说是可以超频到40
Says it overclocks to 40.
这样就行了
That'll do 'er.
阿尔登 你认识这些奇怪的字吗?
Aldon, do you know what the squiggles mean?
我来看看
On it.
太好了! 成功了
Yes! It worked.
希望这玩意能在我们死之前到2000
Hopefully, this thing's calendar expires before we do.
爸爸 你之前说你想和我谈谈 现在我们正好有时间
Dad, you said you wanted to talk about something. We have time.
时间是有了 但是地点不对
Time, but not the place.
-我们出去之后再谈吧 -随便你吧
Let's do it when we get out of here. Suit yourself.
大聪明 这里是打不了电♥话♥的
You know you can't make calls from in here, Einstein.
我只是听下卡特之前发的留言
I'm checking that message from Carter.
如果我会死在这里 希望他对我说的最后几句话是好的
If I die in here, hopefully his last words to me were something nice.
宝贝 别听他的留言
Don't listen to it, sweetheart.
我是说 你不要消极思考
I mean, this is stinking thinking.
听着 我们要保持乐观精神
Look, let's just stay positive.
等我们出去后你可以亲自跟他谈谈
Then when we get out of here, you can talk to him in person.
-我很感激你的鼓励 但我没事 -不 别听
Uh, I appreciate that, but I'm good. No, don't.
你居然和卡特说我亲了阿尔登?
You told Carter I kissed Aldon?
你亲了公主?
You kissed the princess?
猴子捞月
Sack tap.
我加注8万
I'll see your 80, 000.
听着 我不知道波罗为什么会在那里 但底线是. . .
Listen, I have no idea why Boro's there, but the bottom line is. . .
顺子
Straight.
你们不能让他活着出去
. . . you cannot let him walk out alive.
你有什么牌?
What do you have?
这不可能
That's impossible.
美国人有句口头禅是怎么说的?
How do the Americans say, huh?
大吉大利 今晚吃鸡
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
不 我们邀请你 参加的唯一原因是你的牌技很差
No. The only reason we invite you to this game is because you're terrible.
你没赢 你是个出老千的
Ah. You're not winner. You're cheater.
我可没出老千
Hey, hey! Don't you call me a cheater.
他怎么会在这里? 他又不玩牌 他们可能在串通
Why is he here? He's not playing. They could be colluding.
-你要是敢侮辱他 我就杀了你 -别吵了
You insult that man, I'll kill you. Stop this now.
我们这里不能打架!
There will be no fighting!
这个游戏的设计是完美的
This game is beyond reproach.
在我们的历史中只有一个出老千的
In our history, there has been but one cheater,
拉斯普♥京♥ 一个不道德的魔术师
Rasputin, the unscrupulous magician.
那我们的祖先是怎么惩罚他的?
And what did our forefathers do?
他们给他下毒 然后在尼瓦河把他淹死了
They poisoned him and drowned him in Neva River.
这就是作弊者的下场 我们都知道
That is what happens to cheaters, and we all know it.
先生们
Gentlemen,
我觉得我们可以中场休息一下
I think we could all use une petite pause
喝点东西 怎么样?
and a drink, no?
一杯正儿八经的酒?
A proper drink?
不是来自牦牛精♥液♥那种?
One that doesn't come from a yak's penis?
先生 我好像听到你有中美洲口音?
Monsieur, do I detect a Central American accent?
让我给你做一杯加了苦艾酒的朗姆酒
Let me make you a rum ponche with, um, a hint of sweet vermouth.
一口下肚 你会觉得自己欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
One sip and you'll think you died.
真是聪明的孩子
Smart kid.
-你在搞什么? -杀掉波罗
What the hell are you doing? Taking Boro out.
-用朗姆酒? -用这个
With rum punch? With this.
给我一个玻璃杯
Give me a tumbler.
给你
Here you go.
你找到你要找的酒了吗?
Did you find the liquor you were looking for?
还没有
Not yet.
Ah!
找到了
Here it is.
告诉我其中的原理
Uh, fill me in, please.
大部分家庭清洁剂中都有乙二醇
Ethylene glycol is found in most household cleaners.
乙二醇会与苦艾酒中的艾草混合
Glycol will mix with the mugwort in the vermouth.
-知道艾草吗? -只在《哈利波特》里看过
Do you know what mugwort is? Only from Harry Potter.
要让艾草变得有毒
Mugwort is toxic
可以将它与高剂量的某些促进剂混合
when mixed with high doses of certain accelerating agents.
“醇艾”杀手?
Like Ethel Merman-al?
酒精将实现慢慢吸收的效果
The alcohol will cause slow and steady absorption.
波罗刚开始觉得不舒服
Boro will start to feel sick,
30分钟后
and in 30 minutes,
他就死翘翘了
he'll be dead.
多特 复♥制♥完凯恩的手♥机♥还需多久?
Dot, how much longer until Cain's phone's been copied?
在波罗死后 我们还得找到那个核弹
We still need to find that nuke after Boro's gone.
数据提取进度为78%
We're at 78%.
大概还要30分钟
About 30 minutes.
我们这是卡着点啊
That's cutting it close.
没复♥制♥完 我们不能离开
We can't leave without the phones,
而如果波罗在出门前就死了. . .
and if Boro dies before we're out that door. . .
他们会知道我们下毒了
They'll know we did it. Do you know what they'll do to us?
你知道他们的处罚吗?
即使他们在友好的时候 都让我们喝牦牛精♥液♥
They made us drink yak sperm when they were being friendly.
-我觉得挺辣的 -为什么会那么辣?
It was kind of spicy. Why was it so spicy?
晚上好 同志
Good evening, comrade.
欢迎来到我家
Welcome to my home.
我为你和波洛尼亚先生
I have an area prepared for you and Mr. Polonia
准备了一个私密交谈的区域
where you can speak privately.
这是怎么回事?
What the hell's going on?
你怎么能告诉他?
How could you tell him?
这对他和你都是最好的
It was the best for him and you.
天啊 这就是你想跟我谈的事情
Oh my God, this is what you wanted to talk to me about.
所以你才想带我去看球赛 你想减轻你的内疚感
This is why you wanted to take me to the game, to ease your guilt.
应该感到内疚的人是你
The one that should feel guilty is you. You kissed Aldon.
是你亲了阿尔登
卡特察觉出不对了 我只是确认了他的怀疑
Carter, he knew there was something up, so I just confirmed his suspicions.
还轮不到你来确认任何事
It is not your place to confirm anything.
我以为我们已经不再这样了 你为什么总是要干涉我的生活?
I thought you and I were past this. Why do you always have to invade my life? !
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吗?
Are you shitting me?
你居然在抱怨你♥爸♥管得太多了吗?
Are you really complaining that your dad is too up in your business?
你真是个被宠坏的人 毫无感恩之心
You are such a spoiled, unappreciative brat.
我今天受够你了 怎么了? 你对我有什么意见?
I've really had enough of you today. What? What is your problem with me?
我的意见是 你什么都有 而你什么都不珍惜
My problem is that you have everything, and you appreciate nothing.
这个人到处追着你跑 拼命地想和你搞好关系
This guy chases you around, desperate to connect,
和你一起工作 带你去看球赛、不停地担心你
works with you, takes you to ball games, worries about you nonstop.
你知道我老爸何时会联♥系♥我吗?
You know when I hear from my old man?
每五年他需要给假释委员会写信时
Every five years when he needs a letter for the parole board.
而你却有着年度最佳爸爸
Meanwhile, you have Dad of the Year.
鲁 谢谢你
Thank you, Roo. Shut up.
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表