剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
拜托 这个国家是公费医疗制度
Please. This whole country is socialized medicine.
几个小时后才会有一些庸医进来
It'll be hours before some quack comes in here.
医生 你好吗?
What's up, doc?
你没有骗我
You weren't lying.
这些花很漂亮
The flowers are beautiful.
还有那个旗杆
And that flagpole,
这爱国情怀满满的
how patriotic.
看起来很新 一点痕迹都没有
Looks brand-new, not a mark on it.
没事吧?
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
为什么我听不到艾玛的通讯?
Why can't I hear Emma on comms?
好像有干扰 让我看看能不能增强信♥号♥♥
There seems to be interference. Let me see if I can boost the signal.
我要去接她出来 那就这样了
I'm gonna get her. That's it, and that's all.
老大 不行
Negatory, boss.
守卫有机关枪 每分钟可发射650发子弹
Guard's got a PKM, 650 rounds per minute.
你会被打成瑞士奶酪的
You'd be Swiss cheese.
巴里 你能联♥系♥上她吗?
Barry, can you get a connection?
我在寻找通信频道
I'm cycling channels.
-有能用的吗? -没有
Anything? No.
没道理 就好像我们的通信被封锁了
Doesn't make any sense. It's like we're sealed off.
是他们被封锁了
Or maybe they are.
诺瓦克博士在爱尔兰被抓时
When Dr. Novac was nabbed in Ireland,
摩尔多瓦政♥府♥肯定是用数字法拉第笼
the Moldovan government must've boosted security in the dorms
强化了宿舍的安保
with a digital Faraday cage.
-什么笼子? -法拉第
A what cage? Faraday.
一个能完全屏蔽信♥号♥♥的数字网
A digital mesh that no signal can even get through.
所以我们听不到艾玛的声音
That's why we can't hear Emma.
她也听不见我们
I doubt she can hear us.
她没有任何后援了
She's flying blind.
鲁 赶紧发射通讯器
That's why Roo needs to take the damn shot.
我现在有点忙
I'm kind of in the middle of something.
听着 齐瓦戈医生 要么我把你打晕
Listen, Dr. Zhivago, either I bash you in the head until you're out cold,
或者你给自己注射麻醉剂
or you inject yourself with 40 cc's of night-night.
好了 麻醉针 打吧
There you go, sleepytime tea. Put it in you.
快点
Come on.
准备就位
Getting in position.
我寻找合适的射击角度
I'm working my angles.
老家伙 你来标记地点
You mark the spot, boomer.
你听到什么了吗?
Did you hear something?
没 但我很乐意听点音乐
No. . . but I would love to.
有什么有情调的音乐吗?
What do you have that would. . . set the mood?
当然有
Just the thing.
视频监控上线了
And we have video.
这是我最喜欢的歌♥
This. . . is my favorite song.
(声音信♥号♥♥)
♪ Lightning crashes ♪
声音也上线了
And audio.
90年代的情绪摇滚
'90s emo rock.
我早猜中了
Called it.
我们已经实现完全监控 卧室除外
We have eyes and ears on everything but the bedroom.
我们不需要监控卧室
We don't need the bedroom.
她收集完数据 然后离开那里 就这样
She collects the data and get the hell out of there. That's it.
♪ . . . falls to the floor ♪
(连连看)
太好了 艾玛正持续获取数据中
Emma's doing a great job of getting data from Nik's laptop,
不过法拉第笼阻碍了数据外传
but the Faraday cage won't let that data be sent to me.
我没法弄清楚 她下载的是诺瓦克博士的研究论文
I have no idea if she downloaded Dr. Novac's research paper
还是他的购物清单
or his grocery list.
听着 我很了解艾玛
Look, I know Emma.
没确定工作完成 她是不会离开的
She's not gonna leave before she knows for sure that the job is done.
她自己是没法知道的 只能我们向她确认
The only way she knows that is if she gets our confirmation.
所以我们必须关掉这个法拉第笼
So we must turn off the cage. I'd advise against that, sir.
长官 我不建议你这么做
要是他们大费周章安装了法拉第笼
If they went through the trouble of setting up that cage,
他们肯定会装上警报的
they definitely put an alarm on it.
关掉笼子 警报会响起 然后宿舍进入封锁状态
Shut it off, the alarm sounds, and then the dorm goes into lockdown.
艾玛凭伪造的证件进去了
Emma got past the guard with her credentials,
但如果他们深入发掘还是会发现破绽
but she'll get busted if they do a deep dive.
等一下
Hold on.
你刚刚说法拉第笼就像数字网
You said the Faraday cage is like a digital mesh, right?
网有各种尺寸 有的像纱门一样密
Mm-hm. Mesh comes in all sizes. Tight like a screen door,
有的像性感内衣一样宽松、暴露
or loose and more revealing like a sexy crop top.
你想说什么?
And the point is?
这个法拉第笼需要大量能量 一定有专用电源
The cage requires a ton of power, meaning it'd have a dedicated line.
我们找到电源 在不切断电源的情况下降低电流
We tap into it, we can dim the power without cutting it off.
我们就弱化屏蔽网了
We weaken the mesh
这样我们就可以获取艾玛的数据 警报也不会响起
so we can get our comms through to Emma without tripping the alarm.
屏蔽网还在 但没作用了
The mesh is there but provides no protection.
没错
Exactly.
我找到了电线了
Found the power line.
看起来他们挖了一条沟
Now it looks like they dug a trench and ran a conduit
把电力管道通到 几公里外的一座电线塔
to an electrical tower several miles away.
如果是标准的聚氯乙稀 不会很深
If it's standard PVC, it won't be that deep,
你们应该可以轻松破坏管道
so you should be able to easily compromise it.
就在你们西边十米处
It's only ten yards west of you.
-找到了 -开始挖吧
Found it. Get digging.
你们需要挖两个洞 相互隔15厘米
You'll need two holes, six inches apart.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you. Yeah.
-Salut. Salut.
Mm.
你好主动啊
You're so aggressive.
开始挖第二个洞
Start digging the second hole.
是的 好
Yes. Okay.
这真是让人不忍♥直视
This is very uncomfortable. I took her to see the Jimmy Neutron movie.
我带她看过《天才小子杰米》动画呢
天啊 她的吻技很好
Man, she's a good kisser though.
我不需要听这些废话 艾玛就位了吗?
I don't need to hear all this crap. Is Emma in position?
她已经到位了
She's in a position.
她有没有靠近尼克的设备?
Is she close to Nik's device or not?
据我的观察 她下载了所有设备的数据了
From what I can see, she just downloaded the last device in the room,
但我搞不清她下了什么 除非法拉第笼被削弱
but until that cage is down, I have no idea what she got us.
抱歉
Whoa, whoa. Sorry.
我是不是有些笨手笨脚?
I am, how do they say, all of the thumbs, huh?
你把手♥机♥弄掉了
Oh, I think you knocked your phone off the--
这是什么?
What is this?
连连看?
Jam Slam?
我听过 但西方游戏在我们这里受抵触
I've heard of it, but, uh, Western games are frowned upon.
你的手♥机♥给你推送了照片回忆
Your phone sent you a memory.
(完美的一对)
这是谁?
Who is this?
他是我弟弟
That's my brother.
他智商发育有点慢
He's a little slow.
为什么用英语?
Uh, why in English?
他现在住在波士顿 他在那里上特殊学校
He lives in Boston now. There's a special school for him there.
-我要洗漱一下 -哦 好的
Huh. I'm gonna freshen up. Oh yeah.
我在这边玩一会儿 我等你
I'll just play for a bit while I wait.
好吧
Oh, okay.
对不起 卡特
I'm sorry, Carter.
(黑色达卡香水)
这是开玩笑吗?
Seriously?
我找到了聚氯乙稀管
I found the PVC pipe.
好 我们可以看到电线 现在怎么办?
Okay, we can see the power lines. Now what?
你们需要制♥造♥一个电阻 一个金属拱梁
You need to create a resistor, a metal arch.
将其两端放入洞中 让它们接触到电线
Place its two ends into the hole so that they touch the power line.
进展如何?
Where are we?
-我现在需要备胎和天线 -知道了
I need a spare tire and an antenna. Now. Got it.
来了
Here we go.
好了 接地了 可以来电了
All right, grounded, and ready to connect.
听起来像是我的Tinder个人档案
Sounds like my Tinder profile.
成功
Success.
法拉第笼被减弱了
Faraday cage weakened,
已经开始接收数据
data is being accessed,
信♥号♥♥能够正常进出了
signals are coming in and out of the door.
巴里叔叔 你们刚刚在干吗? 我们收到诺瓦克博士的研究了吗?
Uncle Barry, where have you guys been? Did we get Dr. Novac's research?
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表