剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
and I can catch you many blue whales
这些人都想获得我的行李箱炸♥弹♥
who all wanna get their fins on my suitcase bomb.
拍卖♥♥会暂停了
The auction is in stasis.
但只要我发一个信♥号♥♥ 我就能带你们找到他们
One signal from me, I could lead them all right to you.
你的条件是什么?
What are the conditions?
按照我的方式来囚禁
Captivity on my terms.
软禁在波拉波拉岛
House arrest in Bora Bora,
不能碰我的资金
assets remain untouched.
脚踝定位环要能防水 我要去海里浪
A waterproof ankle bracelet for dips in the ocean.
我也算在监狱
Still a prison,
只是被白色的沙子 而不是铁栅栏包围着
just surrounded by white sands instead of iron bars.
如果我们拒绝呢?
And. . . when we say no?
我的买♥♥家销声匿迹 从别处购买♥♥核弹
My buyers are off in the wind, get their nukes elsewhere,
那所有的死伤都是你们造成的
and you have countless deaths on your hands.
能给你安排个黑监牢房♥ 就算你撞大运了
You'll be lucky if we get you a six-by-eight in Leavenworth.
我们会考虑你的提议
We will consider it.
走吧
Come.
喂 你在想什么?
Hey. What are you thinking? We're not making a deal with him.
我们不跟他做交易
凯尔成功匹配了
Kyle is a match.
(巴里:凯尔和罗米成功匹配! )
奶精 我们需要加点奶精
Creamer. We need creamer.
是的
Yes.
你妈妈紧张坏了
Your mother's freaking out.
你看起来脸色也不太好
You don't look too good either.
不然呢? 我女儿病重 而我老婆在医院都快急死了
Well, I got a sick kid and a frantic wife at the hospital.
-如果他拒绝帮我们呢? -他会答应的
What if he says no? He's gonna say yes.
如果他想见罗米或想要探望权呢?
What if he wants to see Romi or wants visitation?
如果他想要监护权呢?
What if. . . he wants custody?
罗米是你的女儿
Romi is your daughter.
振作起来 冷静点 听到了吗?
Get your act together and calm down. You hear me?
我去厨房♥帮妈妈
I'm gonna help Mom in the kitchen.
胆小鬼
Sissy.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
嘿
Oh, hey. Oh.
艾玛、巴里、卢克
Emma, Barry, Luke.
-豆酱 -对
Bean dip. Yeah.
谢谢你 非常感谢你顺路来送这个
Thanks very much. Very kind of you to drop this off.
不 等等 我被邀请来这里的
No, hold on. I was invited to be here.
你肯定搞错了 因为这次聚会仅限家人
You must be confused because this is family only.
-巴里来了 -巴里是我们的家人
Barry's here. Well, Barry's family.
没错
Damn straight.
-怎么了? -他只是来送豆酱的
What's going on? He's just dropping off bean dip.
不 我邀请了唐尼来支持我们
No, no, no, no. I invited Donnie here for support.
我不想让凯尔觉得 他来到了一个危险的环境
I don't want Kyle to feel like he's walking into a buzz saw
毕竟我们人已经够多了
with all the people around here.
我们这里仅限“必要在场”的人
It's on a need-to-be-here basis.
好的 卢克 别这样
Okay, Luke, please.
我们怎么解释唐纳德和罗米的关系?
How do we even explain Donald's relationship to Romi?
妈妈的老公的妈妈的男朋友?
Mom's husband's mother's boyfriend? I'll take care of it.
-我会搞定的 -塔莉 没关系
我不想给你们添麻烦
Tally, it's fine. I don't wanna make a difficult situation worse.
我就不掺和你们的事情了
I'll be the bigger man and go.
-能送我出去吗? -好
Can you walk me out? Sure.
-我明天打电♥话♥给你 -好
I'll, um, call you tomorrow. Yeah.
你一定是凯尔了
You must be Kyle.
对 嗨
Yeah. Hi.
做正确的事
Do the right thing.
嗨 凯尔
Kyle, hi.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
请进
Please come in.
-我同意 -谢谢
I'll do it. Thank you.
但我有个医生朋友 他告诉我手术有风险
But. . . my buddy's a doctor, and he told me there's risks.
感染、神经损伤
Infection, nerve damage. . .
我的收入可能会受到影响
My livelihood could be impacted,
所以我们得谈谈费用
so I think it's only fair that we discuss cost.
我们的保险有很广的保障范围
Our insurance covers everything.
我不是说手术的费用
I don't mean the cost of the procedure.
我是说给我的钱
I mean. . . my cost.
缺失的工时、身体恢复时间. . .
Missed work, recovery time--
-你要多少钱? -十五万美元
How much? Hundred fifty thousand.
我们负担不起
We can't afford that.
你们有一个大房♥子 车道那里还有你们的几辆车
Mm. Pretty nice house. You got a couple cars in the driveway.
你们能想出办法的
You can figure it out.
我不会为了救一个 素未谋面的孩子而去冒生命危险
I'm not gonna risk my life for nothing just to save some kid I've never even met.
-你这个狡猾的混♥蛋♥ -艾玛
You sneaky son of a bitch. Emma.
他根本不在乎罗米 他这么做就是为了钱
He doesn't give a shit about Romi. He's doing this for a payday.
艾玛 你要是打他 他转身就走了 那罗米就得不到她需要的骨髓了
Emma, you hit him, he walks out that door, and Romi doesn't get what she needs.
好好想想吧
Think it over. You have my number,
你们有我的电♥话♥“数”
你们也知道我的价格“数”了
and you have my number.
刚才发生什么事了?
What just happened?
-哦 你现在开口了 -你这是什么意思?
Oh, now you talk. What does that mean?
是你的孩子生病了 而你站在那里什么都不说
Your kid is sick, and you stand there and say nothing.
-艾玛 你说这些没有帮助 -爸爸让我保持冷静
Emma, that's not helpful. Dad told me to stay calm.
你凭什么这样跟我说话? 你都没有孩子
Who are you to talk to me like that? You don't have a child.
你都不知道我经历了什么 闭上你的嘴 艾玛
You don't know what I'm going through. Just shut up, Emma.
-别这样跟你妹妹说话 -你当然会挺她
Don't talk to your sister like that. Of course you stick up for her.
她才是你一直想要的“儿子”
She's the son you always wanted.
他会冷静下来的
He's gonna be okay.
卢克 你得卖♥♥掉你的游艇
Luke, you're gonna have to sell your ship.
那也不够他想要的数目
It won't fetch the kind of money he wants.
-真的吗? -再说了 可能要几个月才碰得到买♥♥家
Really? It could take months to find a buyer.
那把房♥子拿去做二次贷款呢?
What about a second mortgage?
我们几年前就已经贷了
We already took one out years ago. Oh.
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会让我们的孙女出事的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to our granddaughter.
我保证
I promise.
好
Okay.
我的天
Oh my God.
这个还在上幼儿园的孩子 怎么会有一颗价值六位数的原钻?
What's a kindergartener doing with a six-figure uncut diamond?
这只是安特卫普行动的小纪念品
This is just a little souvenir from Antwerp.
我为错过她的独奏会感到遗憾
I felt bad that I missed her recital.
安特卫普? 那是颗冲突钻石吗?
Antwerp? Is that a conflict diamond?
如果你认为 杀害仓库里的一群人就是冲突的话
If you call killing a bunch of guys in a warehouse a conflict.
这不是什么大事
I mean, It's no big deal.
和你毕业时我送你的项链一样
It's no different than me getting you the necklace for graduation.
因为错过我的毕业典礼给我的?
You mean for missing my graduation?
你所有的礼物都是对你缺席的弥补
Because all your gifts were apologies for you being gone.
我知道你为什么生气
I see what this is all about.
你想报复波罗 你还想狠狠教训凯尔
You wanted to go after Boro, you wanted to kick Kyle's ass,
而你一件都做不了 所以你只能生我的气
and you couldn't do either, so you're pissed off at me.
那你搞错了
You could not be more off base.
我为你感到可惜
I feel bad for you.
你对我和奥斯卡所犯下的所有错误
All the mistakes you made with Oscar and me,
你在罗米身上又犯了 你甚至没有意识到
you're making the same ones with Romi, and you don't even realize it.
希望上帝不要让她出事. . .
God forbid something happens to her, and you'll--
不然你就错失了纠正错误的机会
You'll have blown your second chance at getting it right.
嘿 看看我这里有什么
Hey, hey! Look what I got.
我在特♥卖♥♥♥会♥上找到的
Found it at a tag sale.
我想找个能让罗米开心的东西
I was looking for something to cheer Romi up.
卡特 一个摇摇马? 那孩子都没法把头从枕头上抬起来
A rocking horse? Carter, the kid can barely lift her head off her pillow.
我知道 这是给她好起来的时候玩的
I know, it's just for when she's better.
-你没事吧? -我不知道怎么说
Are you okay? Not really.
你说你要组织一场骨髓募捐活动 而不是做手艺品
You said you'd do a donor drive, not. . . not do arts and crafts.
好吧 哇. . .
Okay. I- Wow.
我不是听你说凯尔成功匹配了嘛
Um, I really thought you said Kyle was a match.
我可没说过他愿意捐骨髓 现在他要我们付钱给他才愿意
I never said he'd donate, and now he won't until we pay him.
可我不知道
I didn't know that.
没关系 我再打几通电♥话♥
It's fine. We'll-- I will make some more calls.
我要操心的事情已经够多了
I'm spinning a million plates,
而我只是让你帮我做一件事
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表