剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
我们能听到和看到你们所做的一切
and we will hear and see everything that you do.
人工智能会提供出牌策略
An AI program will guide your play,
所以你们在游戏里一直玩到 我们复♥制♥好凯恩的手♥机♥数据
so you'll remain in the game long enough to complete the spoofing of Cain's phone.
但就算我们筹码输光了
But even if we crap out,
我们不能在附近等待 直到下载完成?
couldn't we just hang around until we download the data?
不行 那将被视为倒霉鬼 你没钱了就得滚
Negative. It's considered bad luck. You bust, you go.
这游戏里有许多莫名其妙的讲究
There are a lot of traditions in the game. We don't know half of them.
你们的伪装身份
Your cover IDs.
他们讨厌美国人 所以 巴里你将假扮尼日利亚人
They hate Americans, so, Barry, you're Nigerian.
你在训练营的语言学习有些久远了 现在复习下吧
Been a while since you've studied dialect at The Farm, so brush up.
蒂娜 你没受过方言训练
Tina, no, you're not trained in this,
但你的国♥家♥安♥全♥局档案显示 你的祖母是法国人 而且你法语流利
but your NSA file says your grandmother was French, and you're fluent.
你会法国口音吗?
Can you handle the accent?
没问题
Not an issue.
为了防止串通 所有玩家都必须说英语
To prevent collusion, all the players have to speak English.
一到十 你的恐惧级别是多少?
One to ten, where's your freak-out meter?
八
Eight.
但在监狱那次是34级
But it was 34 in prison.
很好 那你进步了
Good. Progress.
♪ The moon may be high ♪ ♪ Sha bop ♪
♪ Sha bop ♪
♪ But I can't see a thing in the sky ♪ ♪ Sha bop ♪
♪ I only have eyes ♪
那他喵的太棒了
♪ For. . . ♪ That was fluffing fantastic.
-就像以前一样 -哇
Just like old times. Wow.
唐尼一直在谈论婚姻
Donnie's been talking about marriage,
暗示他可能会向我求婚
hinting he might ask.
你的枕边私房♥话真糟糕
You really suck at pillow talk.
我今天早上醒来时 可没想到会发生这件事
I didn't wake up this morning thinking this would happen.
我现在的感觉是新的
These feelings, they're new and old.
但又好像以前有过
我想确定这些感觉是真的
I want to make sure they're real.
对我来说是真的
Well they're real for me.
我从来没有哪天是不爱你的
There hasn't been a day I didn't love you.
你这话很甜蜜
And that's very sweet,
但你也深深伤害过我
but you also hurt me real bad.
而我已经和别人好上了
And I'm in a good relationship right now.
所以我现在可能犯错了
This might have been a mistake.
你没有
It wasn't.
感觉不像犯错呢
Doesn't feel like one.
但我还需要确认
But I need to make sure.
所以 等你出差回来之后
So as soon as you're back from your business trip,
让我们多花点时间在一起吧
let's spend more time together.
来几次正式的约会
Proper dates.
来感受下我们之间到底是什么情况
Get a feel for what's going on here.
拉勾保证?
Pinky promise?
我觉得我们可以 做比拉勾保证更棒的事
I think we can do better than a pinky promise.
你说得对
You're right.
♪ Sha bop ♪
(消息 洗车特惠 50%)
♪ Sha bop ♪
♪ Sha bop ♪
多亏了从贩毒集团没收的大额资金
With the help of a ton of confiscated cartel cash,
我们让巴里和蒂娜 登上了纸牌游戏候补名单的首位
we got Barry and Tina bumped to the top of the card game's alternate list.
我们要怎么让他们上台玩?
So how do we get them to the table?
我们可以等我爸爸来 但他确实有让阿尔登和我负责行动. . .
We can wait for my dad, but he did leave Aldon and me to run point, so--
让爸爸背锅 真行
Throwing Papa under the bus. Classy.
-我们可以分解下我们目前的思路 -继续
We can break down what we put together. Proceed.
这是个五人游戏 我们让其中两名选手退出
It's a five-player game. We take out two of the players.
他们只能用我们的人取代他们
They have to replace them with two of our guys.
我们选了比尤科夫夫妇
We chose a couple, the Biryukovs.
他们住在一个有着顶级安保的堡垒里
Their place is a fortress with top-of-the-line security.
有五个警卫 两个在后门 两个在大门 屋里还有一个
Five guards. Two out back, two at the gate, one inside.
我们从后面进去 这些警卫是前澳大利亚特种部队
We start in the back. They're ex-Aussie Special Forces working private sector.
我们不能杀他们
We can't kill 'em,
但一对13口径的镇静剂飞镖步♥枪♥够了
but a pair of 13-caliber tranquilizer dart rifles will do the trick.
-为什么要一对? -气♥枪♥是没有射程的
Why two? Air guns don't have the range,
考虑到那么近的距离 必须同时射击
and from that close, the shots have to be simultaneous.
-帅哥会跟我一起完成任务 -说的就是我 我是帅哥
Pretty boy will do it with me. That's me. I'm pretty.
大门的一对警卫其实更难对付
Pair at the front gate is more difficult.
我们必须假设屋里的警卫能看到监控
We have to assume the house guard has access to a monitor.
如果他看到警卫倒下 那任务就黄了
If he sees 'em go down, it's over.
所以我们需要一辆面包车和30个气球
So we need a van and 30 balloons.
这是什么情况?
What's going on?
同桌打扑克的一个好友 送了些好运气球来
One of the poker buddies sent good-luck balloons.
还有一个大箱子 在面包车的后备箱
And a big box, back of the van.
去看看
Check it out.
请在这里签名
Sign here, please.
兄弟 晚安吧
Good night, mate.
四个已经倒下 还剩一个
Four down, one to go.
你们要怎么把家里的警卫放倒?
How do you take out the guard in the house?
简单 电击蜂鸣器
Easy. Joy buzzer.
你看到我似乎很震惊
Seem to be shocked to see me.
我们进来了
We're in.
我们两个都病了
We're both under the weather. We're sorry to miss the game too.
我们对错过游戏也感到遗憾
谢谢
Thank you.
也许下次吧
Maybe next time.
巴里和蒂娜将代替他们
And Barry and Tina take their place.
给这些老傻瓜来点飞镖 让他们好好睡一觉
We hit the old coots with some darts. They go nighty night.
当他们醒来的时候 我们早就走了
When they wake up, we're long gone.
易如反掌
Easy as Sunday morning.
别担心 这只是镇静剂
Don't worry. It's just a sedative.
你不能给我们打镇定剂
You can't give us sedative.
这可能会让我们没命的
It could kill us.
我们有慢性阻塞性肺病
We have COPD.
你们不是说如果我们打了电♥话♥ 就不会伤害我们 求你们了
You said you wouldn't hurt us if we made the call. Please.
我觉得他们说的是实话
I think they're telling the truth.
所以呢? 他们有5%的几率会出事
So? There's like a 5% chance something happens to them,
但如果他们去通风报信了 我们100%抓不到波罗
but 100% chance we don't get Boro if they alert anyone to what we're up to.
所以给他们来几针 然后走吧
So let's stick 'em and get out of here.
他们不是间谍 他们只是玩牌的
They're not spies. They're just card players.
他们会喜欢高风险 他们是赌徒
They'll like the risk. They're gamblers.
艾玛说得对 我们不能射麻醉针
Emma's right. We can't shoot them.
阿尔登和我去检查房♥子 你们守在这儿
Aldon and I will sweep the house. You keep watch.
罗宋汤在碗里?
Borscht is in the bowl?
炖牛肉在. . .
Goulash is in the--
我对不上了
I got nothing.
请把手♥机♥都存在这里
Deposit all phones.
当然 没问题
Of course. My pleasure.
给你吧 先生
Voilà, monsieur.
跟我来
Follow me.
你那个口音是怎么回事?
What the heck was that accent?
瓦坎达
Wakanda.
这是我唯一能找到的学习资料
It was the only study material I could find.
对了 他同意你只是因为你是他女儿
He only took your side because you're his daughter, by the way.
-他同意我因为我是对的 -随便你怎么说
He took my side because I'm right. Whatever.
你不是很喜欢运动 是吧?
Well, you're not much of a sports fan, huh?
我曾是全国大学体协的运动员
I was an NCAA athlete. NCAA?
全国大学体育协会?
你参加了什么运动? 混♥蛋♥奥♥运♥会?
What sport? Asshole Olympics?
我不和你说了
I'm not engaging.
谁会拒绝和爸爸一起看棒球赛?
Who says no to baseball with Dad?
怎么 你也有父爱创伤吗? 你就是典型的不陪爸爸的女儿
Who are you, Ray Kinsella? You are living a Harry Chapin song.
糟了
Shit.
(卡特 来电)
这不关你的事
Not that it's your business,
但我周末确实要去处理一些关系问题
but I'm having some relationship issues that I need to tend to this weekend, okay?
是的 他知道这个情况 他很担心你
Yeah, he knows that, and he's worried about you.
所以他才想带你去看球赛 正好和你谈谈
That's why he wanted to take you to a ball game and talk.
-真的吗? 这是他想去的原因? -是的
Really? That's why he wanted to go? Yep.
有个关心你的爸爸还嫌碍事
What an inconvenience having a dad who cares.
我爸爸唯一带我去过的体育项目
The only sporting event my dad took me to was a cockfight in an abandoned Del Taco.
是在一个废弃的快餐店举办的斗鸡
拜托 你们没必要吵架
Please, there's no need to fight.
老头 信不信我给你的火鸡脖来一枪
Old man, I will dart you in your turkey neck.
哇
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表