剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
“我敬告过你? ”
"I warmed you? "
她喝酒了
She's been drinking.
她在怪我?
She's blaming me?
那她应该怪谁?
Well, who else should she blame?
我觉得是一个 体重有220斤的奥地利人的责任
Uh, I can think of 250 Austrian pounds of blame to go around.
第一 我没有220斤 我现在200斤 而且全是瘦肉
One, I'm not 250. I'm 220 and all lean.
第二 我没让你和卡特分手
Two, I didn't make you and Carter break up.
我没有强迫你和阿尔登亲嘴 好吧?
I didn't force you and, uh, Aldon's lips together. All right?
所以你生活中的所有问题 并不都是我的错
So not everything that goes wrong in your life is my fault.
真的吗?
Really?
我们来回顾一下历史
Let's look at the record.
在我被迫和我爸组队之前
Before I'm forced to team up with Dad,
我的亲密关系很好 我喜欢我的工作 我很开心
great relationship, love my job, happy as a clam.
和你组队后 我的关系毁了 我也很糟糕
Afterwards, my relationship's in the shitter, and I'm miserable.
你同意嫁给一个你不想嫁的人
It's not my fault that you agreed to a proposal
这不是我的错
to marry a guy you didn't want to marry.
然后你在订婚的情况下去亲另一个人
And then you go and kiss another guy while you're engaged,
而且你还对卡特隐瞒真♥相♥
and then you hide the truth from him.
所以别再把一切怪在我头上
So stop blaming me for everything.
你要对自己负责
You know, just take responsibility yourself.
你就当一次成年人吧
Be a grown-up for once in your life.
15岁的你都比你现在成熟
I mean, you were more grown up when you were 15 years old.
你知道吗? 艾玛 我想我们15岁的时候可以成为朋友
You know, Emma, I think that we would've been friends when we were 15.
我们本可以一起看《侦探小天后》
We would've watched Veronica Mars together.
诺瓦克在对核废料进行辐射
Novac's irradiating nuclear waste.
这个设备需要足够大的空间
The equipment is gonna require a decent amount of space.
所以 核弹行李箱必须在这里或这里
So the suitcase would have to be here or here.
法尔卡斯
Farkas.
你好 巴里 我收到你的邮件马上就下来了
Hello, Barry. I got your email and came down immediately.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
好吧 那你可以授权 10美元12美分的发♥票♥?
All right, so you'll authorize the ten dollars and twelve cents?
我很乐意效劳
Oh, it would be my pleasure
但是我有一个条件
for a price.
我猜你知道我想要什么
And I think you know what I want.
-不 那没门 -那祝你今天愉快了
No. No way. No deal. Good day.
不 等等
No, wait.
我为我做的事感到抱歉
I am sorry for what I did.
我错了
It was wrong of me, okay?
我不知道你在说什么 你得重新唤醒一下我的记忆
I have no idea what you're talking about. You'll have to refresh my recollection.
2019年的圣地亚哥漫画展
San Diego Comic-Con 2019.
我纠正了你. . .
I corrected you--
错误地纠正了我
Wrongly corrected me.
我错误地纠正了你
Wrongly corrected you when I insinuated
因为我暗讽说 你以为大星区长塔金的名字叫莫夫
that you thought Grand Moff Tarkin's first name was Moff.
那事实上呢?
When clearly. . .
显然 任何真正的《星球大战》粉丝 都知道莫夫是他的军衔
When clearly any true Star Wars fans would know that Moff was his rank.
你在我的同伴面前羞辱了我
You humiliated me in front of my peers,
你知道我想要什么 把它给我
and now you're going to give me what you know I want,
不然你就告别蒂娜了
or it's ta-ta, Tina.
好吧 你的恶魔交易达成了
You have your devil's bargain.
-放手 -好
Let go. Okay.
就是这里了
Here it is.
就在上面
Right up there.
阿尔登
Oh! Oh, oh. Aldon.
伤口没有凝结
The wound isn't clotting.
好吧 他留下来
All right, he stays.
鲁 在我们撤离之前给他的伤口施压
Roo, put some pressure on his wound until we get evac'd.
好
Okay. Uh, I don't think she's in any condition
我觉得她现在的状态没法照顾任何人
to care for anybody.
这有什么难的? 你把布压在他的肩膀上就好了
What is so hard about it? You just press the cloth against his shoulder.
-伙计 你按错了肩膀 -对不起
It's the wrong shoulder, pal. Oh! Oh, sorry, my bad.
-艾玛 走吧 -我马上过去
Emma, let's hit it. I'll be right there.
听着 你会没事的 我们很快就会回来的
Listen, you're gonna be okay. We're gonna come back really soon.
我们不会让你死在排水道里
We're not gonna let you die in a drainage pipe.
还有
And. . . um, I was thinking. . .
我在想. . .
也许我们之间真的有戏
maybe after all this, we could really give it a shot.
我是说 也许你是对的 也许我只是不敢承认
I mean, maybe you were right. Maybe I just am afraid to admit that
我真的对你有感觉
I actually do have feelings for you.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
你现在太可悲了
You're so sad right now.
你只是因为卡特甩了你
You're only saying that 'cause Carter kicked you to the curb,
而你害怕孤独一人才这样说
and you're afraid to be alone.
如果我是你的选择 我愿意等你
You know, I was willing to wait for you if I was your choice,
但不是当你的备胎
not your backup.
有道理
That's fair.
今天真他喵的倒霉
Today's a fluffin' shitty day.
-可不是嘛 -对
You're telling me. Yeah.
宝宝在洗澡水里
Baby's in the bathwater.
恰吉在奶酪里
Chucky's in the cheese.
我们把波罗和行李箱的位置
We narrowed down where Boro and the suitcase are
缩小到了地下室的两个区域
to two areas of the subbasement.
一个在南边 一个在东边
One south, one east.
我们应该分头行动
We should split up.
如果你看到波罗 这次你得开枪打死他
If you see Boro, you're gonna have to actually shoot him this time.
那是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
你在圭亚那本可以杀了他 我们有直升机掩护
You could've killed him in Guyana when we had helicopter cover.
你已瞄准他了 但你犹豫了
He was in your crosshairs, but you hesitated.
我当时在调整准星
I was lining up my shot.
我以为你的枪法得分是班上最高的
Thought you had the highest marksmanship score in your class.
那是什么班? 爵士乐入门课?
What class was that, Intro to Jazz?
阿尔登还在流血 我们以后再说吧
Aldon's bleeding out. We can argue about that later.
好吧 做好你的工作吧
Fine, just do your job.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
我只是想说 我们还是最好的朋友 好吗?
I just wanted to say we're still best friends, all right?
我很抱歉 我真是个混♥蛋♥
I'm really sorry for being a jerk
我发现你亲了艾玛后打了你鸡鸡
and for hitting you in the sack when I found out you kissed Emma.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
她用她悦耳的声音 和可爱的屁♥股♥把你给迷住了
She lured you in with her siren song and her cute little caboose.
我得承认 连我都被她勾引了一两次
I gotta admit, I got hypnotized by it once or twice.
你没事吧?
You okay?
该死
Oh shit.
求救
Mayday. Mayday.
巴里 阿尔登呼吸困难
Barry, Aldon's struggling to breathe here.
等一下 我们会找人帮忙
Just hold on. We'll get help.
-他多久前中枪的? -40分钟
How long ago was he shot? Forty minutes. Comm.
通讯器
阿尔登 你状态如何?
Aldon, what's the good word?
博士 我觉得我快晕过去了
I think I'm having trouble trying to stay awake, doc.
-不 -好的 鲁 我给你打视频电♥话♥
No, no, no. Okay, Roo, I'm FaceTiming you.
给我看看伤口
Show me the wound. Oh.
-我要朝着哪个方向? -亲爱的 那是你的脸
Which way do I point this thing? That's your face, sweetheart.
她吃药吃迷糊了
She's a little stoned.
这下可好了
Fantastic.
好的 鲁 稳住镜头 然后反转过来
Okay, Roo, hold the camera still, but turn it around.
-好了 -很好
Here we go. -] Pfeffer] Okay, that's good.
颈部变色、严重水肿
Discoloration of the neck, substantial edema,
标准的气管偏移和皮下气肿
textbook tracheal deviation, and subcutaneous emphysema.
这意味着什么呢?
Which means?
小鲁得动手帮忙了
Means Roo's gonna have to get her hands dirty.
鲁 阿尔登的肺严重塌陷
Roo. . . Aldon's got a severely collapsed lung.
你得给他的肺部充气 否则他的心脏会骤停
You're gonna have to inflate it, or he'll go into cardiac arrest.
好吧 菲佛博士
Okay, Dr. P.
别担心 伙计 我会救你的
All right, don't worry, buddy. I'm scrubbing in.
不 我已经告诉过你了
No, I already told you.
我不会推迟拍卖♥♥的 沃里克
I'm not delaying the auction, Volek.
不 我不接受
No, that's not acceptable.
我们达成的协议很清楚
Our deal was clear.
你把芬恩霍斯和丹尼尔德罗萨交给我
I'll cancel the damn thing when you deliver Finn Hoss and Danielle DeRosa.
如果你做不到 那拍卖♥♥会如期进行
Anything less, the auction goes on as planned.
你在找芬恩霍斯吗?
You looking for Finn Hoss?
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表