剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
I never wanted to see them every day,
我也不会一醒来就开始想她们
and I never thought about them as soon as I woke up.
但现在我有想的人了
But now that I do. . .
这又是我八年级的事件重演
. . . what, it's eighth grade all over again, and suddenly I'm not good enough?
怎么突然间我就不够好了?
-滚吧 你们俩 -阿尔登
Screw both of you. Aldon.
不要
Nope.
鲁 你的手上是什么?
What do you got there, Roo?
我的手可以暴打她一顿 如果你的孩子想要的话
A crate's worth of kick-ass if your kid wants some.
不 我是说在你手里的东西
No, I'm talking about in your hand.
这是一罐混合水果 铝盖是个不错的导体
It's a can of fruit cocktail. An aluminum lid is a decent conductor.
所以我们晚点再吵架吧 先修好那该死的扇子
So let's fight later. Fix the damn fan.
收到你的短♥信♥了 你的王牌助手来了
Got your text. Your ace in the hole is here.
好了
All right.
凯恩只用五手就输了300多万
Cain's already dropped over three million in just five hands.
他几分钟后就会出局了
He'll be out of the game in minutes,
但是我们还需要他多玩十分钟
and we need him and his phone to remain where they are
这样我们才能复♥制♥完他的手♥机♥
for ten more minutes till we get all his data copied.
好吧
Mm-hm. All right.
让我好好看看几位玩家
Let me get a good look at the players,
我要像研读《今日心理学》一样 分♥析♥他们
and I'll be reading them like a copy of Psychology Today.
天啊 那个男人怎么回事?
Good Lord. What's up with that guy?
蒂娜不小心给他下了毒
Tina accidentally poisoned him.
你看看 这就是太晚叫我的结果
See what happens when you bring me in late on things?
加注100万
Raise. . . one million.
他不是在虚张声势
He's not bluffing.
你怎么这么确定?
How are you so sure?
好吧 好好看看那个可怜的混♥蛋♥
Well, take a good look at the poor bastard.
好几千美元的西装 300美元的发型
Thousand-dollar suit, $300 haircut.
在他喝下毒酒之前 他谨小慎微
Before he got dosed, he was very neat and anal,
现在 他扔筹码却非常随意
but he just splashed the pot.
被抽到一手好牌的兴奋感冲昏了头脑
He's so excited he's got a good hand he got messy.
弃牌
Out.
伙计们 赶紧弃牌吧 否则要输光了
Guys, fold like laundry, or you're out of cash.
我弃牌
I'm out.
我跟
I call.
凯恩 你失算了
Not a good move, Cain.
凯恩 看来你的运气又变了
Seems your luck continues to change, Mr. Khan.
就像著名的鸡尾酒一样
Just like famous cocktail,
白俄♥罗♥斯♥里的奶油是会浮上来的
cream rises to top with this white Russian.
你只能玩一手了
You have enough for one more hand,
之后你将夹着尾巴地离场
and then. . . you leave. . . like a loser,
就像你来的时候
just like you came.
他连话都说不利索了 这不只是酒的缘故
His speech is off, but it's more than just the alcohol.
看看他的精细动作 他连筹码都快拿不起了
Look at his fine motor skills. He can barely pick up the chips.
这家伙很快就会死了
This guy's gonna drop dead in minutes.
他的肝脏会排出所有毒素 他会浑身发紫色 然后肿胀起来
His liver will expel all the toxins. He'll turn purple and bloat.
他们会知道他中毒了
They'll know he was poisoned. Mm.
不要!
No!
你知道他们怎么评论牦牛精♥液♥吗?
You know what they say about yak sperm?
你不要买♥♥ 你租就好了
You don't buy it, you rent it.
能正常运转了 但时间不多了
It's working fine. It's getting close though.
只有我一个人头晕吗?
Am I the only one getting lightheaded?
不 我也是
No. No, me too.
我绝对不想跟你们一起死
I sure as hell don't wanna die with you people.
我不怪你
Yeah, I don't blame you.
阿尔登 我为我说过的话道歉
Aldon, I'm sorry for what I said.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I was a jerk.
对了 八年级的那个简道特里夫也是
And for what it's worth, so was Jane Dautrieve in eighth grade.
阿尔登 我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too, Aldon.
我应该更注意我的言辞的
I should've chosen my words more carefully
其实你是配得上任何女孩的完美男友
because you would make a wonderful boyfriend to any girl.
只是 当涉及到你自己的女儿时. . .
It's just that when it is your own daughter--
爸 别说了
Dad, stop.
你什么时候才能学会?
When will you learn?
你能不能不要评论别人的关系了?
Where do you get off commenting on anyone else's relationship?
鲁是对的 你追了妈妈有15年了
Roo was right. You've been chasing after Mom for 15 years.
接受被拒的事实 开启新生活 好吗?
Take the rejection and move on, okay?
你太可悲了 太丢脸了
It's pathetic and embarrassing.
-噢 是这样吗? -对
Oh, is that so? Yeah.
挺搞笑的 因为我没有被她拒绝
Funny because. . . I was not rejected.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你有没有想过 你们行动简报时为什么我不在?
You ever think about why I didn't make the ops briefing?
我的天
Oh shit.
厉害啊
My man.
不是吧
No.
在游艇上 你妈妈和我一起做♥爱♥了
On the ship. Your mommy swabbed the deck with me.
-不 不可能 -她选了我作为她的床上“大副”
No, this is not happening. She made me her first mate.
然后我们休息了一下 喝了些橙汁
Then we relaxed a little bit, had some orange juice,
然后她又让我做她的“二副” 你能够猜到我的意思吧
and then she made me her second mate if you catch my drift.
天啊 她为什么要那样做?
God, why would she do that? !
你让她经历了那么多痛苦!
After all you put her through!
我好不容易才让唐尼找她约会. . .
After I went out of my way to get Donnie to ask her out--
不好意思 你说什么?
Excuse me? What did you say?
我可说过 她是最坏的人
I told you she was the worst.
我被我女儿背叛了?
Betrayed by my own daughter?
对 没错 你想知道为什么吗?
Yeah, that's right. You wanna know why?
因为每次我去妈妈办公室 我都看到唐尼看着她
Because every time I went to Mom's office, I saw how Donnie looked at her,
他和她说话 而妈妈非常开心
how he talked to her, made her feel good.
所以我把妈妈喜欢的花、喜欢的食物
So I told him what flowers she likes, what food she likes,
喜欢的电影告诉了唐尼
movies she likes.
所以他轻松赢得妈妈的芳心
Foamed the runway straight to Mom's heart.
还有她的阴♥道♥
And her noo-noo.
我以为我们终于能好好相处了
I thought that we were finally getting along much better,
而你居然出♥卖♥♥♥了我 那就这样了
and you double-crossed me. That's it, and that's all.
你能不能不说那句话了?
Will you quit saying that?
那不是你的原创 是《谋害老妈》里的
You didn't make it up. It's from Throw Momma from the Train.
首先 我没看过那部电影 所以是我的原创
One, I never saw that movie, so I did make it up,
第二 我没法相信
and two, I cannot believe
你认为你妈妈和别人在一起会更好
that you thought your mother would be better off with someone else.
哦 我现在还是这样想的
Oh, I still do.
如果有比妈妈跟你复合更错的事情
The only mistake bigger than Mom getting back together with you
那就是她一开始选择嫁给了你
was marrying you in the first place.
Oh!
你应该向你父亲道歉
You should apologize to Father.
哦 现在你打算说话了
Oh, now you say something.
等获得了你需要的信息 我会联♥系♥你
I will let you know when we have the information you desire.
后会有期
Until we speak again.
你得走了 我会给你的司机打电♥话♥
You must go now. I will call your car.
凯恩 不玩了
Cain, we're done here.
我们的下载进度到98%了
We're at 98% downloaded.
你们不能让他们离开
You cannot let them leave.
阻止他们
Stop them.
我终于开始赢钱了 而你却想让我滚 真是胡扯
I finally start to win, and you want me gone. It's bullshit.
-他喝了多少酒? -应该有三杯或四杯
How many drinks has he had? Three or four at least.
三、四杯? 他不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗?
Three or four drinks? For a Russian?
没道理
Doesn't make sense.
你给我起来
Get up. You've embarrassed yourself
你让自己难堪了 并且不尊重游戏
and disrespected the game.
你很幸运我没有把你拉出去打一顿
You are lucky I don't take you outside and thrash you.
这些是什么?
What are these?
他一直在作弊
He was cheating the whole time.
99%了
99%.
迪米特里不会作弊的
Dimitri does not cheat.
迪米特里马拉霍夫
Dimitri Malakhov,
你玷污了我们的游戏和我家的尊严
you have sullied the integrity of our game and my home.
你现在会像拉斯普♥京♥一样
You will now, like Rasputin,
因你的轻率行为而受到终极惩罚
suffer the ultimate punishment for your indiscretion. Guards!
警卫
100%了 凯恩的手♥机♥复♥制♥完毕
100%. You have all of Cain's data on your phone.
所有的损失将退还给你们
All losses are hereby refunded.
钱会汇到你们的账户里
The money will be wired into your accounts.
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表