剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
我想确认一下它们是否都运作正常
I wanted to make sure they were all working okay.
哦 你们太贴心了
Oh, that is so sweet.
好吧 我必须单独联♥系♥分部经理
Well, uh, I'll have to reach out to the branch managers individually,
不过我们的总部没有收到任何投诉
but our main office hasn't heard any complaints.
但我真的很感谢你的跟进
But I surely do appreciate the follow-up.
如果你之后还需来电
And if you ever need to call again,
你可以找塔米帕森斯接听
you just ask for Tammy Parsons.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
再见
Hm. -Bye now.
(呼叫结束)
(警报)
我是麦金农
This is McKinnon. Is home office aware that Officer Luke Brunner's ex-wife
总部知不知道卢克布鲁纳干员的前妻
受雇于他的伪装公♥司♥?
is employed at his cover?
是的 她刚打电♥话♥给我
Yeah, well she is. She just called me.
(来电:欢乐健身馆)
这可能是个问题
This could be a problem.
欢迎致电超棒全面健身 我是菲奥娜
Off-kilter CrossFit. This is Fiona.
(中情局希腊秘密安全屋)
-我检查过了 这里很安全 -我们得双重检查
I did a sweep. The place is clean. Belts and suspenders.
别这样 这肯定是因为戴安娜
Please. This is about Diana.
戴安娜是谁?
Who's Diana? Um. . .
几年前 我被派去希腊
A few years ago, I was stationed in Greece,
我有过一段激♥情♥艳遇
and I had a very passionate fling
对方是希腊国情局的美女干员戴安娜
with a beautiful NIS officer named Diana,
但我们还是被迫分手了
but, uh, we had to break it off.
-二交法则 -二交法则
Two-boink rule. Two-boink rule.
二交法则是什么?
What is the two-boink rule?
任何中情局干员
Any CIA officer
跟一个外国人在一起有过两次以上
engaged in more than two close or continued contacts
亲密或连续的接触
with a foreign national
都必须报告关系
has to report the relationship.
要填的文件可多了
I mean, it's. . . it's like a lot of paperwork.
戴安娜伤心欲绝
And Diana was crushed.
她对我很着迷 我不怪她
She became obsessed with me. I don't blame her.
很多女人都对我着迷
A lot of women become obsessed with me.
但我可以告诉你 这里的一切都有戴安娜的痕迹
But I can tell you, this safe house has Diana written all over it.
装着石竹花的花瓶
Vase of dianthus flowers.
冰箱里装满了我最喜欢的希腊啤酒
There's a fridge full of my favorite Greek beer.
石竹花在地中海随处可见
Dianthus flowers are everywhere in the Mediterranean,
而你最喜欢的啤酒 恰好是希腊最受欢迎的
and your favorite beer happens to be the most popular in Greece.
这么自恋?
Uh, narcissism much?
那为什么安全屋偏偏正对着
Then why is this safe house directly across the street
我和戴安娜去的满是跳蚤的客栈
from the same flea-ridden motel
我们用希腊式激♥情♥做♥爱♥了12个小时
where Diane and I made sweaty Grecian love for 12 hours?
12个小时?
Twelve hours?
我以为你们只允许有两次性行为
I thought you said you were only allowed to do it twice.
我们能专心完成任务吗?
Can we just focus?
我们任务的时间非常紧张
We have a limited amount of time left to complete this mission.
如果我们搞砸了 波罗就逃之夭夭了
If we screw up, then Boro stays at large,
而巴里就成了我们的监狱笔友了
and Barry becomes our new prison pen pal.
所以这里是安全的吗?
So is the place clean or not? I already said it was.
我已经说过了 是的
那我们开始工作吧
Well then, let's get to work.
你打电♥话♥给波罗 尽早和他会面
You make the call to Boro and make the meeting as early as possible.
好 我得去看看我的通讯簿
Yeah, just gotta dip into my address book.
你有一个坏人通讯簿?
You have a bad-guy address book?
我的客户使用一种安全电♥话♥服务
My clients. . . use a secure phone service
它的算法能够根据日期
that changes their number every three days
每三天更改一次电♥话♥号♥码
based on an algorithm that works off the date.
只有我和其他几个大人物知道这算法
Only me and a few very other important people know said algorithm.
我喜欢数学
I like math.
很好 但我不能告诉你
That's great, but no way.
如果算法的秘密泄露了
If the secret of the algorithm gets out,
我就失业了 那我就买♥♥不起尿片了
then I'm out of a job, and then I can't afford diapers.
而你需要尿片 因为你是个蠢巨婴
And you need them, 'cause you're a big stupid baby.
已经输入密♥码♥了 现在我们等就好了
So the code is entered, and now we wait.
但愿不要太久
Hopefully not too long.
二交法则?
Two-boink rule, huh?
-在丹麦 他们规定是四次 -得了吧
You know, in Denmark they give you four. Come on. Mm-hm.
斯堪的纳维亚人
Scandinavians.
嘿 我可以借此机会洗个澡
Hey, could I maybe take this opportunity to grab a shower
换上普通人的衣服吗?
and change into some civilian duds?
我闻起来满是土耳其监狱的臭味
I'm just, um, I reek of Turkish prison.
-嘿 专心点 好吗? -对
Hey, just focus, okay? Yep.
电♥话♥来了 喂?
Oh hey, here we go. Hello?
丹麦哥
Great Dane.
你这个野人 你躲在哪里?
Where have you been hiding, you wild man?
我在希腊 阿罗哈
I am in Greece. Aloha.
言归正传 我有一个小型核反应堆
Anyway, I have a, uh, miniature nuclear reactor
我听说你正在找这个
that I've heard you are looking for.
你挺会抓住最新趋势嘛
Always with your finger on the pulse.
这就是我喜欢你的原因
That's why I love you.
这是大家都喜欢我的原因
That's why everyone loves me.
全体一致同意
Uh, it's unanimous across the board.
我从没见过一个不喜欢我的人
I've never met one person that doesn't love me.
不管怎样 我有你要的小型核反应堆
Anyway, I got your MNR.
如果你能在10小时内 在土耳其边境接我
If you can meet me within the next ten hours by the Turkish border,
我的要价是500万美元
my going rate on this is five million.
价钱非常合理
That's more than fair.
我需要在短时间内打通很多关系
I'll need to put a lot together in a short window.
早上7点吧
Say, 7:00 a. m.
听起来很好 谢谢
That sounds- That's perfect. Thank you.
我会告诉你一个适合我的地点
I'll be in touch with a location that works for me.
你总是很靠谱 丹麦哥
You always come through, GD.
我们很快再谈
We'll speak soon.
我知道我应该说《对话》
I know I'm supposed to say The Conversation,
但《迷雾追魂》是我百看不厌的
but give me Play Misty for Me any day of the week.
天啊 伊斯特伍德在里面演得太棒了
Oh my God, Eastwood is so great in that movie.
你说的都是我的最爱
You are literally naming all my favorites.
你听到尖叫声了吗?
You. . . You hear that scream?
是的
Yeah, uh. . . you hanging in there?
你在那里还好吗?
说实话?
Honest?
我害怕狭小的空间
I'm terrified. . . of tight spaces,
潮湿的空间、黑暗的空间
damp spaces, dark spaces,
以及封闭的空间
locked spaces.
我是为了你才来这儿的
I did this for you.
为了我?
Uh. . . For me?
你知道的 你是团队的新人
You know, as the newbie on the team,
我想以高级特工身份给你留个好印象
I wanted to impress you as your more senior operative.
巴里
Barry. . . you didn't need to throw yourself in prison to impress me.
你不需要 为了给我留下深刻印象而去监狱
你是中情局的头号♥情报官 你有着我梦寐以求的工作记录
You're a top CIA handler with a case record that I'd kill for.
更别说你聪明、幽默
Not to mention smart, funny,
贴心
sweet.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
假装我在你身边 好吗?
Just. . . pretend I'm there with you, okay?
好
Okay.
蒂娜?
Tina?
谢谢你
Thanks.
往上抬 往里推
Up and in.
糟了
Shit.
(来电:卡特珀尔默特)
宝贝儿 我不想跟你再吵一架
Schatzel, I don't want to get into another argument with you,
但这只是 未来你要拒接的一百万个来电之一
but that is just one of a million future denied calls.
你必须和卡特说的一百万个谎言之一
One of a million lies that you have to tell Carter.
能等到我们送完核装置之后再谈吗?
Can this wait till after we're done transporting a nuclear device?
胡椒博士说我们应该沟通
Well, Dr. Pepper said we should communicate,
我想告诉你
and I'm trying to communicate to you
我认为你的婚姻是建立在欺骗之上的
that I believe you're entering a marriage that is totally based on deception.
和他结婚是个很大的错误
It's a big, big mistake.
你会后悔 卡特也会后悔
You're gonna regret it, and Carter is gonna regret it.
等卡特发现真♥相♥后 他会感到绝望
When Carter finds out the truth, he will be devastated.
你应该听听 他在塔莉奇女号♥上是怎么说你的
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表