剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
I know. I told him it was for my niece.
我求了他 他说他得跟律师谈谈
I begged him. Said he had to talk to the lawyers.
听着 如果你的学区能帮我们
Look, if your school district got behind this,
我们一天就能收到一万人的配型
we could reach 10, 000 people in a day.
我对你发誓 我在竭尽全力
I swear to you, I am doing the best I can.
我要接别的电♥话♥了 尽快搞定吧
Okay, look, I gotta take another call. Just get it done.
我会尽力的
I will do my best.
我爱你. . .
I. . . I love you--
喂?
H- Hello?
(萨曼莎:你真人和照片一样帅? )
(只有一个办法可知. . . )
(喝一杯? )
嘿 凯尔
Hi, Kyle.
我是萨曼莎
I'm Samantha.
-你这是在干什么? -嘿 凯尔
Wh. . . What the hell is this? Hi, Kyle.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
你是她的老爸 但你没法勃起了
You're her old man, but you can't raise the kickstand anymore,
所以你打算在旁边看着?
so now you just like to watch?
我们是来因为桑迪尹的事
We're here about Sandy Yoon.
她被你搞大肚子 你却玩消失了
The woman you knocked up and ghosted.
我得说一下 是避孕套破了
Okay, in my defense, the condom broke.
那个小妞留着孩子不是我的错
It's not my fault the chick kept the kid.
她不是个小妞
She's not some chick.
她是我的儿媳妇 还有我孙女的母亲
She's my daughter-in-law and the mother of my grandchild.
她叫罗米 患有白血病
Her name is Romi, and she has leukemia.
她需要骨髓 你也许能配型成功
She needs bone marrow. You might be a match.
嘿 即使她没说谎 我是这孩子的爸. . .
Hey, even if she's not lying and I was this kid's dad--
不 我儿子才是她的爸爸
No, my son is her dad.
自从他认识有八个月身孕 孤身一人的桑迪后
He's been Romi's father since he met Sandy,
他就是罗米的爸爸
eight months pregnant and alone,
当时桑迪在书店的情感书籍区大哭 这都怪你
crying in the romance section of a bookstore, thanks to you.
你只是个精♥子♥捐献者
You're just a sperm donor.
你总要为你的行为负一次责吧
Now you're gonna be responsible for the first time in your life,
你必须帮我的孙女
and you're gonna help my granddaughter.
她也是我的侄女
And my niece.
还是我的侄孙女
And my grandniece.
谢了 凯尔
Thanks, Kyle.
我会把这个送到实验室
I'll get this to the lab.
如果你配型成功的话 我们再联络你
We're gonna let you know if you're a match.
在我们开始之前
Before we begin,
我刚刚得到了不幸的消息
I've just been informed, unfortunately,
我们地区分局没有人与罗米成功配型
no one in this regional branch is a match for Romi.
我亲自联♥系♥了整个机构上下所有人
But I've personally reached out across the agency.
此刻有更多拭样正在检测
We're getting more swabs as we speak.
谢谢您 局长 谢谢您的支持
Thank you very much, Director. I appreciate your support.
现在我们来关注波罗的事
Now, let's focus on Boro.
嘘!
Boo!
那家伙真是个垃圾
That guy sucks.
波洛尼亚先生是敌方战斗人员
As an enemy combatant,
根据《日内瓦公约》他没有任何权利
Mr. Polonia has no rights under the Geneva Convention.
严格来说 因为他在转运途中 我们可以无限期关押他
Technically, since he's in transit, we could hold him indefinitely.
波罗与多个恐怖组织有关联
Boro has ties with multiple terrorist groups
而这其中很多都想要他的武器
interested in purchasing his weapons,
从中东到远东 再到美国本土
from the Middle East, to the Far East, to right here at home.
他身上有一大堆情报
He's sitting on a trove of intel,
我们需要尽一切努力挖掘出来
and we need to do whatever it takes to mine it.
因此 我已经向司法部提交了申请
As such, I've submitted a request to the DOJ
我们要用强化的审讯方法
to employ enhanced interrogation techniques.
我们在等总统行政令
We're awaiting a PDD.
-你连总统都能搞定? -对 你了解我的
You down with PDD? Yeah, you know me.
总统行政令批准酷刑?
Presidential Decision Directive for authorization for torture?
我们政♥府♥不能毫无底线
That's a line that government should never cross.
这是你反对的原因吗? 还是说只是因为要用在波罗身上?
Is that why you're against it, or is it 'cause it'd be used against Boro?
什么意思?
What does that mean?
我只是说 你为他的教育花了钱 一直在远远地照顾他
I'm just saying, you paid for his school, you looked after him from afar. . .
我的意思是 他是你的软肋
I mean. . . you have a soft spot.
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
他那时是个需要帮助的孩子 那就这样了
He was a kid that needed help. That's it and that's all.
他以前是 但是现在他是个危险的人 身边有很多危险的朋友
He was, and now he's a dangerous man with dangerous friends.
我建议对他严刑拷问
I say we turn the screws on him.
你没有像我一样近距离看过酷刑
It's always easy to support torture
你当然会轻松地选择支持
when you haven't seen it from five feet away like I have.
艾玛 我同意你♥爸♥爸 用刑要有分寸
I agree with your dad, Emma. There are parameters.
大多数超级英雄 都有把酷刑作为最后手段的原则
In the canon of most superheroes, they only torture as a last resort.
书呆子又开始说教了
Oh, ixnay on the nerd itshay.
我同意卢克的说法
I agree with Luke.
有更好的信息获取方法
I think there are better ways to get info out of someone.
难不成你要引诱波罗吗?
You gonna honeypot Boro?
我只是说 我们不能盲目用刑
I'm just saying, you don't run headfirst into torture.
这事非同小可
It's a big step.
我在这家伙的营地里潜伏了几个月 我比任何人都了解他
I spent months on this guy's compound. I know him better than anyone here.
波罗只懂暴♥力♥
Boro only understands violence.
所以 我们给他点暴♥力♥吧
So let's give it to him.
虽然说这话让我很痛苦
It physically pains me to say this,
但艾玛公主说得对
but Princess Emma's right.
这个混♥蛋♥曾试图 杀了这个房♥间里的所有人
This dickbag tried to kill almost everyone in this room.
怎么到最后 只有这位美女和我有胆量折磨他?
How are Covergirl and I the only one with balls in here?
没有总统行政令 一切都是空谈
Well, the point is moot till we get that PDD.
在此期间 我要让卡尔森随时待命
In the meantime, I'm putting Carlson on standby.
卡尔森? 那个家伙让人毛骨悚然
Carlson? Ooh, that guy be creepy.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir. Excuse me. You didn't corral your cart.
你没有把你的购物车放好
-购物车要集中放那边 -什么?
Carts go in the cart corral. What?
你的购物车滑下来了 撞到了我的车
Your cart rolled off and it dinged my PT Cruiser.
滚开
Piss off.
小子 你惹恼我了
Boy, that just creams my corn.
嗨 我是诺姆卡尔森
Yello. Norm Carlson here.
好极了
Outstanding.
没错 我正好刚采购了补给
Yeah, I just re-upped on supplies too.
棒极了
Look at this.
我们重聚了
A reunion.
我、芬恩、丹尼尔
Me, Finn, Danielle,
不管你们真名是什么
whatever your real names are.
我邀请你来我家
I invited you into my home,
给你衣服穿 给你东西吃
clothed you, fed you.
而你 芬恩 我从没对你撒过谎
And you, Finn, I never once lied to you,
我说的“我爱你”都是认真的
not even when I said I loved you.
我尊敬过你
I looked up to you,
我没有母亲 父亲也被你杀了
and you kill my only living parent.
现在你把我锁起来
Now you chain me up.
告诉我 谁才是坏人?
Tell me, who's the bad guy?
卖♥♥核武器给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的那个?
The one selling nukes to terrorists?
-淘气小子 你听我说. . . -不要叫我淘气小子
Now listen to me, Bengal-- Don't "Bengal" me.
我问你一件事
Let me ask you something.
你有真的关心过我吗?
Did you ever care for me at all?
还是说你只是为讨好我父亲而演的?
Or were you just acting to curry favor with my father?
你杀了他之后
And once you killed him,
你出于内疚替我处理事情 借此来安抚你的良心
you took care of things for me out of guilt to assuage your conscience.
我当然关心过你 现在也是如此
I cared for you then, and I care for you now.
所以我想告诉你
That's why I'm trying to tell you
有个人要过来给你施以酷刑
that there's a man coming to inflict tremendous pain on you.
那将是难以想象的痛苦
Pain unimaginable,
他将不惜一切代价 钻过我们法律体系中最小的漏洞
using methods that slide through the tiniest loopholes in our legal system.
我在努力阻止这一切
I'm fighting to stop that.
我倒是像参加舞会一样满怀期待呢
And I'm cheering for it like it's homecoming.
为了让你开口 我不介意你这人间祸害
I don't care if a Ginsu knife salesman
被心狠手辣的人弄得屁♥股♥开花
shoves his entire sample case up your ass to get you to talk.
丹尼尔 冷静一点 好吗?
Danielle, bring it down a notch, okay?
听他的话 丹尼
Listen to the man, Dani.
我就像一条鲨鱼
I am a shark.
你抓到鲨鱼了 好样的
You caught a shark. Good for you.
但按我的方式来
But play my way,
我能帮你抓到很多蓝鲸
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表