剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
闭嘴
你跟她一样可悲
You're as pathetic as she is.
像追她妈妈一样追她 你这个可耻的混♥蛋♥
Chasing her around like you chase her mother, you punk-ass bitch.
你别笑 你是个卑鄙的混♥蛋♥
Oh, don't you laugh, you sorry asshole.
全世界那么多女人
The one woman in the whole world
你明知道我不想让你碰她
you knew I wouldn't want you to hook up with,
而你还是和她搞在一起
and you did it anyway.
你算哪门子好朋友?
What kind of best friend are you?
弱爆了 伙计
Weak sauce, man.
弱爆了
Weak sauce.
宝贝 你的决定可不明智
It was not your best decision-making, sweetheart.
我警告过你 卡特可能会受到伤害
I warned you that Carter could get hurt.
而且说真的 你居然看上阿尔登?
And seriously, Aldon?
我的天! 只是一时的激♥情♥吻而已
Oh my God! It was just a kiss in the heat of the moment, okay?
他是个穿着漂亮衣服的傻白帅 而且他还帮了罗米
He's a himbo in nice clothes, and he helped Romi,
我一时犯了糊涂
and I had a moment of weakness.
我被他愚蠢、可爱的脸吸引了
I fell for his stupid, cute face.
别担心 那事再也不会发生了
Doesn't matter. It won't happen again. It meant nothing, absolutely nothing.
那次接吻是毫无意义的
你能别这样说吗? 因为那对我来说意义重大
Would you stop saying that? Because it meant something to me.
我靠
Shit.
我们对临时的会面请求感到抱歉
Apologies for the last-minute request,
但当我们知道你在我们国家时
but when we learned you were in our country,
我们想抓住机会
we wanted to seize the opportunity
跟我们一直敬仰的人聊聊
to speak to a man that we have long admired.
你怎么知道我在这里?
How did you know I was here?
我们是俄联邦情报局特务 我们连你早餐吃了什么都知道
We are SVR. We know what you had for breakfast.
你为什么来这里?
Why are you here?
我们了解到 你在找一个叫芬恩霍斯的人
It is our understanding you're looking for a man named Finn Hoss.
-你们怎么知道的? -我们是俄联邦特务
How did you know that? We are SVR.
我们也知道你午餐吃了什么
We also know what you had for lunch.
我们有个代号♥为鸣鸟的间谍 在中情局里潜伏一阵子了
We have had a mole embedded in the CIA for some time now, Songbird.
我们相信鸣鸟能帮你找出
We believe Songbird will be able to ferret out
芬恩霍斯的身份
the identity of Finn Hoss for you.
是因为你敬仰我很久了
Because you have long admired me,
还是你想要什么作为交换?
or because you want something in return?
你取消拍卖♥♥
You call off the auction.
把你制♥造♥的所有武器都卖♥♥给我们
All of the weapons that you make are ours.
当然 我们会给你公平市价
We will, of course, pay fair market value
并把你要找的人交给你
and give you the man you're looking for.
芬恩霍斯和丹尼尔德罗萨
Finn Hoss and Danielle DeRosa.
你把他们交给我
Deliver them,
我所有武器只卖♥♥给你
no one else buys what I'm selling.
你们有没有办法调整下你们的角度
Is there any way either of you can angle yourself
让我看清楚和他会面的是谁?
so I can get a better look at who he's meeting with?
哎呀
Oops.
-不好意思 -让我来帮下你 女士
Excuse me. Allow me, madam.
谢谢
Thanks.
沃里克?
Volek. Why is he having a sit-down with him?
为什么沃里克和他会面?
谢谢
Merci.
小姐 这不是朗姆酒
Señorita, um, this is not rum punch.
太甜了
It is too sweet.
我是印度人 我们喜欢吃甜的
I'm Indian. We like our sweets.
你真是甜得可爱
And you are sweet. Maybe after game, I can show you how sweet I can be.
也许游戏结束后 我可以让你看看我有多甜
谢谢 但不要了
Thank you, but no.
好吧 既然你们都不打算喝. . .
Well, if you're not going to have it. . .
先生 您要出牌吗?
Sir? The cards?
不要 让凯恩拿那张J吧
Pass. Let Cain have the Jack. I'll stand.
我不要
我也不要
I'll stand as well.
二
Two.
我下注50万
I'll bet 500, 000.
你乱赌一气 这很不好
You bet out of order. It's bad form.
但我要跟注
But I'm in.
混♥蛋♥!
Son of a bitch!
-太好了! -喂!
Yes, yes, yes! Hey! My drink!
我的酒!
你喝得够多了
You've had more than enough.
出问题了
That's a problem.
洗牌机刚刚短路了 看不到牌了
The shuffler shorted out. Can't read the cards.
好吧 至少凯恩已经赢了不少钱了
Okay, well, Cain is up a pretty decent amount.
我们需要他再玩25分钟
We just need him in the game for another 25 minutes or so
直到复♥制♥完他的手♥机♥
till his phone is spoofed.
他应该能撑到 对吧?
We should make it, right?
他随便一赌就是50万 在我们帮助的下才勉强赢
The guy just bet half a mill and barely won with our help.
这可是个问题
This is an issue.
洗牌机坏了
The shuffler is broken.
我希望大家能信任我来负责洗牌?
I hope I am trusted enough to finish out the game dealing by hand?
这家伙把我的酒弄倒了
This guy spills my drink,
也不去给我倒一杯新的 很不礼貌
does not even have courtesy enough to get me a new one.
Ah.
不 那是给我们客人喝的
No, that's for our guest.
现在是我喝的了
It's mine now.
这可不妙
Okay, that's not good.
好了 伙计们 我们集中精力复♥制♥凯恩的数据
All right, guys, let's just focus on ripping Cain's data.
没有洗牌机 现在怎么帮助凯恩
How do we keep Cain in the game long enough
继续游戏直到我们复♥制♥完他的手♥机♥?
to finish copying his phone without the shuffler?
我会想办法的
I'll figure something out.
但我们得在他死前 让我们的特工脱身出来
But we've gotta get them out of there before he dies,
否则两位特工也死定了
or they'll die too.
我不知道那事是怎么发生的
I don't know how it happened.
自从摩尔多瓦那次我就对你有感觉了
Kind of felt something since we were in Moldova.
你很有趣 我喜欢跟你说话
Well, you're. . . You're interesting, and I just like talking to you,
说到底 你很有吸引力 你吸引了我
and. . . I don't know. You're alluring. You allured me.
-真是让我想吐了 -那你觉得我是什么感受?
I'm gonna be sick. Well, how do you think I feel?
我想把艾玛 从世界上最好、最贴心的人那里抢走
I want to take Emma away from the nicest, sweetest guy in the world.
-我算什么人? -品位差的混♥蛋♥?
What does that make me? A dude with shit taste?
-这是个反问句 -有烟
It was a rhetorical question. Smoke.
天啊
Oh man.
风扇的线路温度过高
The fan's wiring is overheating.
-转速太高了 -后果是什么?
It's running too fast. And?
如果我们的风扇挂了
And if we lose the fan,
CPU就会过热 整个电脑都会烧坏
the CPU gets too hot, and the whole thing burns out.
然后我们就死在这儿了
And we all die in here.
大家快找找 可以替代的无线电或对讲机线路
Everyone look for replacement wiring in a radio or a walkie-talkie.
任何能导电的东西
Anything that can conduct.
你听起来很失望
You sure sounded disappointed that your daughter would stoop so low
因为你女儿放低身段看上了我
as to take an interest in me.
-我以为我们是朋友 -别误会
I thought we were friends. Don't get me wrong.
你是个阳刚之汉
You're a great guy's guy.
但没有人愿意让自己的孩子
But no one wants to have their kid involved
与一个穿着1万美元西装的 轻浮男人在一起
with a $10, 000-suit-wearing gigolo.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
知道我为什么穿得这么帅吗?
Do you want to know why I dress nice?
我们从小就很穷 我一直穿的是一些旧衣服
We were so poor growing up that I wore nothing but hand-me-downs.
只要是合身的、没有洞的就行
Whatever fit and didn't have holes.
你知道穿着你姐姐的后街男孩T恤
Do you know what it's like going to middle school in Dothan, Alabama,
去阿♥拉♥巴马州多坦的中学 是什么感觉吗?
wearing your sister's Backstreet Boys T-shirt?
当简道特里夫邀请我参加秋季舞会时
When Jane Dautrieve asked me to the Fall Fling. . .
我非常兴奋
. . . I was so excited.
然后她在全校师生面前
Then she asked in front of the whole school
问我是否会穿我兄弟的礼服鞋去
if I was gonna wear my brother's dress shoes
因为她听说我们家只买♥♥得起一双
'cause she heard that we could only afford one pair.
大家都在嘲笑我
Everyone laughed at me.
从来都是我妈妈给我理发
And my mom cut my hair,
我们也没钱去看牙医
and, uh, we couldn't afford to go to the dentist.
但当我被中情局雇用时
But when I got hired by the CIA,
我去整了牙 还去沙龙做头发
I got my teeth fixed. I went to the salon.
我买♥♥了很贵的衣服 是因为我买♥♥得起
I bought expensive clothes because I could.
对 我跟很多女人上过床 因为她们终于想和我上♥床♥了
Yeah, I've slept with a lot of women because they finally wanna sleep with me.
但我从来没有对任何人有过感觉
But I've never had feelings for any of them.
我从没想过每天见到她们
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表