剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
我给奇形怪物展寄了照片 他们不收
I sent a picture to Ripley's, they chose "not, "
他们说看起来像辣酱花椰菜
said it looked like a buffalo cauliflower.
人字拖对我来说是白日梦
Flip-flops are a pipe dream.
我少了脚趾 根本穿不稳
There's nothing to hold 'em in place.
人字拖都不行啊
They're just flop-flops.
对不起 我们的任务比你的脚趾重要
Well, sorry. Big mission overrules little piggy.
好消息 我们找到丹麦哥了
Good news, we've located the Great Dane.
坏消息是 他以化名被关在土耳其的一所监狱里
Bad news, he's in a Turkish prison under an assumed name,
四年的刑期已经过去两年了
two years into a four-year stint.
国♥务♥院♥已经尽力了
The State Department's doing what they can,
但土耳其政♥府♥没有理由帮我们
but the Turkish government has no reason to do us any favors.
很好 他罪有应得 接下来我们启用B计划
Good. Got what he deserved. Moving on to plan B.
没有B计划 他是我们唯一的选择
No plan B. He's our only option,
我们要帮他越狱
so we have to break him out.
波拉监狱
Polat penitentiary.
情报显示 每天早上黎明时都会进行点名
Intel tells us there's a visual head count every morning at dawn.
所以一旦我们救出丹麦哥
So once we extract the Great Dane,
我们要在下一次点名之前和波罗会面
we need to meet with Boro before the next count.
如果我们的朋友被发现失踪了
If our pal is identified as missing,
欧洲刑♥警♥会发布他的面部照片
Europol will push his mug shot
几分钟内就能传遍欧洲各路警力
to every police force on the continent within minutes.
不管用没用化名 丹麦哥的长相是很有特色的
Fake name or not, the Great Dane is very distinctive looking.
波罗很快就会知道
It won't take Boro long
卖♥♥给他小型核反应堆的人 应该还在蹲监狱
to figure out that the guy selling him an MNR is supposed to be incarcerated.
他会发现是陷阱 我们努力白费了
He'll know it's a setup then we're back to square one.
另一个问题是 牢房♥不能没人
The other problem is we can't leave the cell empty.
每天结束时 狱警会收集餐盘以防止虫害
End of the day, guards collect all the meal trays to prevent vermin.
如果餐盘没从牢房♥门底下推出
If a tray isn't pushed through the slot in the bottom of the door,
狱警就会进来. . .
then the guards will enter, and then--
然后发现我们的人不见了
They find out that our man is gone.
又是一样 越狱的消息传出去
Once again, the word goes out
波罗会发现是陷阱
and Boro will figure it all out that it's a setup.
所以有人必须去牢房♥里替他
So someone has to stay in the cell to push out the tray.
鲁、阿尔登 我们需要你们去见面
Roo, Aldon, we need you at the meet.
你们离波罗最近的一次是在圭亚那
Closest you've come to Boro is shooting at him from a helicopter
从30米高的直升机上向他开枪
from 100 feet up in Guyana.
他不了解你们的长相
He doesn't know your faces,
所以你们 将充当丹麦哥的助手并提供支援
so you'll act as associates of the Great Dane and provide backup.
卢克、艾玛 你们最了解波罗
Luke, Emma, you know Boro best.
你们需要在那里待命 以防出现问题
You need to be there in case things go sideways.
你们知道他的想法以及他会如何反应
You know how he thinks, how he'll react.
为什么不叫萨拉查? 他刚在喀麦隆参与了监狱行动
Why don't you get Salazar? He just did a prison job in Cameroon.
他有任务
On an op.
菲内利、杰克逊 麦克曼、张、罗兰也是
So is Finelli, Jackson, McMahon, Chang, Roland. . .
我们人手不够
We are stretched thin,
我们需要你们尽快上飞机
and I need you on a plane ASAP.
我去监狱吧
I'll do it.
我去吧
I'll go in.
什么?
What?
-为什么不呢? -巴里叔叔 监狱不安全
Why not? Uncle Barry, it's not safe.
你有心脏病
You have a heart condition, and you're ill-equipped to do the job.
你无法胜任这项工作
等等 为什么巴里做不了?
Wait, why can't Barry do it?
毕竟他也曾吊在直升机上 救了你和公主
I mean, he hung from that helicopter too, saved you and Princess.
他现在只是去蹲一天监狱而已
His job now is basically sitting in a room all day.
仅此而已
I mean, that's what this is.
我喜欢
I like it.
丹麦哥足够精明 一旦我们救出他 他就不会再进监狱
Dane's savvy enough to stay out of prison once we spring him,
但他也知道 如果他越狱被抓到了
but he also knows that if he's caught escaping,
那惩罚就是死刑了
the punishment's death.
他只会和他信任的人合作越狱
He will only jump the wall with someone he trusts,
而且他和巴里以前共事过
and he's worked with Barry before.
-局长 我觉得这样不好. . . -就这样定了
Director, I don't think that-- It's settled.
巴里去监狱 飞机35分钟后出发
Barry goes to prison. Wheels up in 35.
这真是个馊主意
This is a bad idea.
所以你想为蒂娜做70年代的男子汉?
So trying to be a macho '70s guy for Tina?
这就是我的想法
Well, that was the idea.
-谢谢你支持我 -别谢我
Thanks for sticking up for me. Don't thank me.
你要是把任务搞砸了 你就只能当监狱舞后了
This goes wrong, you're cell block prom queen.
嘿 奥尔登 我想跟你谈谈你在订婚派对上的事
Hey, Aldon, I wanna talk to you about the engagement party.
你眼神接触过久 还有不合适的接触
The prolonged eye contact and the inappropriate touching.
我在派对上没勾搭艾玛
I didn't go near Emma at the party.
我不是说勾搭艾玛 我是说卡特
Not talking about Emma. Carter.
我看到你盯着他看
I saw you staring him down,
你的握手比正常长了5秒
and your handshake was five seconds too long.
如果你是猫鼬
If you would've been a meerkat,
你就是相当于在他身上撒尿宣示主♥权♥
you'd have pissed all over him to show your dominance.
别否认
And don't deny it.
为了从多纳泰罗那里赢回我老婆
I did exactly the same thing trying to win my wife back from Donatello.
我也做了一样的事情
是前妻
Ex-wife.
别逼我
Don't push me.
卢克 我喜欢艾玛
Luke, I like Emma.
她很聪明很勇敢
She's smart, she's gutsy.
但到此为止了 只是“喜欢”
But that's it. It's just "like. "
如果你觉得我要搅黄两个要结婚的人
And if you believe I would get between two people that are about to get married,
我只能说 没想到你狗眼看人低
it's good to know you think so little of me.
核反应堆还是安全的 一切都很好
Well, the reactor's still secure. It's all good.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我这个月的最佳员工怎么样了?
How is my employee of the month?
我很好
I'm good. I'm good.
没什么动静
It's been pretty quiet.
不过双子配方的人来了
Except, um, the Twinning Formula guys came by.
电视广♥告♥里的那些人?
The guys from the TV commercial?
是的 他们在抱怨 你们获得的那些销♥售♥奖
Yeah, they were complaining about your sales awards.
他们想看你们的账本
They wanted to see your books.
他们只是嫉妒罢了
Oh, they're just jealous.
等他们发现我跟星球健身馆的新交易 估计要气死了
I mean, wait until they find out all my new deals with Planet Fitness.
我们有一堆普拉提机要卖♥♥给他们
We're selling a bunch of Pilates machines to them.
其实 我现在正在准备和他们开会
Matter of fact, I'm prepping now for the meeting,
如果你不介意的话 我一会再打给你
so if you don't mind, I'll call you back later.
没问题
Yeah, of course.
这就奇怪了
It's funny though.
双子配方说他们 和星球健身有独家销♥售♥合约
Twinning Formula said they had an exclusive contract with Planet Fitness.
嗯 相信我 他们合约还没确定
Well. . . . . . it's not a done deal, believe me.
记住 做销♥售♥的 90%都要靠正面思考
Remember, 90% of the sales is all positive thinking, all right?
好了 我要去忙了
I gotta go now.
再见
Bye.
好 谢谢 再见
Okay, thanks. Bye.
再见
Bye.
对不起
I'm sorry.
让你听我对你母亲撒谎一定很奇怪
Must be really weird for you to listen to me lie to your mother.
这是工作嘛
It's the job.
但这不一定得是你的工作
Yeah. But it doesn't have to be your job.
如果你真的想跟卡特结婚
I mean, if you really want to get married to Carter,
那你可以考虑一份文职
you should think about maybe a desk job,
负责后勤或类似的工作
or doing logistics or something like that.
这样对你们俩都好
I'm telling you, it'd be much better for both of you.
如果你可以回到过去重新选择 你会干文职吗?
So if you could go back and do things differently, you would?
我才不信
Yeah, I don't believe that.
一分钟后准备跳伞
Minute out. Prepare for jump.
巴里 你怎么还坐在那里?
Barry, why are you still sitting there?
-你怎么能让我同意干这活? -那你为什么要自告奋勇?
How could you let me agree to do this? Then why would you volunteer?
国安局小姐让巴里下面暗流涌动
Oh, little Miss NSA turns Barry's junk into a zipper-ripper.
哦 好样的
Ooh, attaboy.
只要你喜欢某人 你就会开始紧张
Whenever you like somebody, you start getting all nervous,
然后做蠢事
and then you do stupid things.
注意点 你对巴里说的最后几句话别是刻薄的
Easy, you don't want your last words to Barry to be mean.
-最后几句话? -巴里叔叔 过来 听着
Last words? Uncle Barry, come here. Just. . .
如果你真的不想去 我可以代替你
Look, if you really don't wanna go do this, I can take your place.
-好吗? -拜托你了
Yeah? Please.
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表