剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
Now take the sterilized knife, make a one-inch incision.
(罗伊罗杰斯和崔格)
你在哭吗?
Are. . . Are you crying?
我很害怕 我不能再失去一个人了
I'm scared. I can't lose another one.
鲁 我们还没失去任何人
Roo, we're not certain we've lost anyone yet.
你说的不是艾玛 对吧?
You're not talking about Emma, are you?
鲁 你为什么随身带着你♥爸♥的小刀?
Roo, why do you carry your dad's pocketknife around with you?
我没想到他会惹上麻烦
I didn't think he would get in trouble.
他跟我说那是他的药 不要乱碰
He told me it was his medicine and not to touch it,
但是当时来了几个警♥察♥
but they were cops.
然后警♥察♥向你问话 问你♥爸♥把他卖♥♥的毒品
And the cops asked you where your dad kept, what,
藏在哪里了?
the drugs he sold?
我当时七岁
I was seven.
我不能再因为自己的错失去一个人了
I cannot lose another one and have it be my fault.
鲁 你知道我的想法吗?
You know what I think, Roo?
我想你是害怕 失去阿尔登 一个你爱的人
I think you're afraid you're going to lose Aldon, a man you love,
就像你爱你父亲一样
just like you loved your father,
你不想因出错而再次承担责任
and you don't wanna be responsible again.
你♥爸♥不是因为你才进监狱的
Your dad didn't go to prison because of you.
你当时还是个孩子
You were a child.
阿尔登也不会因为你而死
And Aldon's not going to die because of you either.
你现在不是个七岁小孩了
You're not seven.
你是个勇敢又能干的女人
You're a brave and capable woman,
你不会让你的朋友失望的
and you are not going to let your friend down.
现在 开切吧
Now make the cut.
好 我已经切开了
Okay. . . the incision is made.
博士 你太棒了!
Way to go, doc!
你这弗洛伊德心理学太牛逼了!
That was some Sigmund Freud shit right there!
卢克 进度如何?
Luke, where are we?
这个通风口有一个金属盖 我在奋力把它移走
There's a vent with a metal cap. I'm trying to remove it.
-还有8分钟 -最多
Eight minutes to go. Tops.
长官 恕我直言 你得拿出浩克般的力气搬盖子
Respectfully, sir, you've gotta Hulk-out on that shit.
不管他想做什么 他没法及时完成的
Whatever he's trying to do, he won't do it in time.
没把我救出来他是不会停的
He won't stop until he gets me out.
原谅我 我没法像你那样信任那个男人
Forgive me if I don't have the same trust in the man.
他一手摧毁了我的人生
He single-handedly destroyed my life.
去把那个盒子拿来
Just grab that box.
你知道吗? 你是个爱发牢骚的小婊♥子♥
You know, you're a whiny little bitch, you know that?
什么?
Excuse me?
“芬恩霍斯才是那个配食材的厨师”
"Finn Hoss put all my ingredients in the bowl. "
“芬恩霍斯毁了我的生活”
"Finn Hoss destroyed my life. "
你不觉得你的一些选择 让你陷入了现在的局面吗?
You don't think some of your choices put you in your current situation?
我们来看看
Let's see.
是谁选择杀了我父亲? 他
Murdering my father, his choice.
选择让我离开我唯一熟悉的世界 去读寄宿学校
Sending me to boarding school away from the only world I knew,
又是他
his choice.
选择毁了我一生的工作 还是他
Destroying my life's work, his choice.
-芬恩霍斯. . . -芬恩霍斯不是你的问题!
Finn Hoss-- Finn Hoss is not your problem!
波罗波洛尼亚做了无数个决定
Boro Polonia's made millions of decisions
才导致他和即将爆♥炸♥的核弹困在一起
that got him stuck in a basement with a nuke that's about to blow.
看在上帝的份上 承担起你的责任吧
For Christ's sake, take some responsibility.
别再为自己的错误责怪他了
Stop blaming him for all of your mistakes.
哇 这真是个好建议
Wow, that's really good advice.
我很高兴你被自己的睿智折服了
I'm glad you're so impressed with the wisdom you've bestowed.
我们还是先抓紧离开这里吧 不然我们要被炸死了
Let's get the fuck out of here before we get blown to hell.
对
Yeah.
他的呼吸还很浅
His breath is still shallow.
-他没有好转 -他会的
He's not getting better. He will.
当液体从他的胸膜腔排出 负压上升
As fluid escapes his pleural cavity, negative pressure rises,
他的肺就会膨胀
and his lung will inflate.
我怎么知道这什么时候会发生?
How will I know when that happens?
嘿 鲁
Hey, Roo.
你好吗?
'Sup?
我身上插着一根大管子
There's a huge hose hanging out of me.
和你鸡鸡一样大吗?
That's what you told your doctor.
我们得赶紧撤了 这个地方要爆♥炸♥了
We gotta hit the bricks. This place is about to go boom.
你最好信守诺言
You better keep your word.
放手 不然我会把你踢开
Let go of me, or I'll kick you off.
好嘞
All right.
好 把你的重量压在我身上
All right, put your weight on me.
-你能听到我说话吗? -我们来了
Can you hear me? We're coming.
快点 你们只有5分钟
Hurry. You have five minutes.
卢克 能看见她吗?
Hey, can you see her, Luke?
不能 但我能听到她在接近了
No, but I can hear her getting closer.
-哦 丹尼尔 -没事的 他已经知道我的真名了
Oh, Danielle. It's okay. He knows my real name.
芬恩 你也可以告诉我你的真名
Might as well tell me yours too, Finn.
等我离开这里 我迟早会知道的
I'll find out eventually once I'm out of here.
当你出来后 你会被逮捕
When you're out, you are under arrest.
关于抓他这事 我们停战了
About that, we called a truce.
等出去了 我们各奔东西 改日再战
We'd get out, go our separate ways, live to fight another day.
卢克 你有令在身
Luke, you have your orders. Polonia does not get out of that vent.
波洛尼亚不能从通风口出来
好的 上来吧
Okay, come.
-该死的 我够不着 -我去吧 我比较高
Damn it, I can't reach. I'll go. I'm taller.
-她先出来 -你会把我留在这里的
No, she goes first. You'll leave me here.
我不会丢下你的 我向你保证
I won't leave you. I give you my word.
卢克 你不能违抗命令
Luke, you will not defy a direct order.
把她抬起来 然后我们再救你
Lift her up, and then you.
淘气小子 你没时间了
You're running out of time, Bengal. In a few minutes, you're gonna die.
再过几分钟你们都会死
准确地说是3分钟
Three minutes, to be exact.
加油 艾玛
Come on, Emma.
抓住你了
Got it.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
-你的头 -是的 他用管子砸了我
Your head. Yeah, he took a pipe to me.
没关系 我没事
It's okay. I'm good.
快点 芬恩 带我出去
Come on, Finn, get me out of here.
几分钟后 你为之努力的一切都将付诸东流
Within minutes, everything you worked for will go to dust.
你永远不会原谅我们
And you will never forgive us,
你永远不会停止对我们的追杀
and you will never stop coming after us.
你的新任务会是复仇
Your new mission will be vengeance.
-你刚刚还向我保证! 救我出去! -对不起
You gave me your word! Let me out! I'm sorry.
-我不能让你去追杀她 -芬恩 你不能这样对我
I can't let you come after her. You can't do this to me, Finn.
我曾经就像你的儿子一样!
I was like a son to you!
你曾经是像儿子一样
You were like a son,
但她才是我的女儿
but she is my daughter.
-淘气小子 再见! -不!
Goodbye, Bengal. No!
长官 温度已经达到临界值了
Sir, the temperature's reached critical mass.
卢克 你们得加速逃跑
Luke, you gotta run.
你不能这样对我 芬恩!
You can't do this to me, Finn! Finn!
万福玛利亚
Hail Mary,
你充满圣宠
full of grace,
主与你同在
the Lord is with thee.
你在妇女中受赞颂. . .
Blessed art thou amongst women. . .
局长 核弹被引爆 但爆♥炸♥仅限于地下
Director, nuke detonated but contained.
目标已消灭
Target neutralized.
所有中情局的人都活着
All CIA personnel alive and accounted for.
任务完成 那就这样了
Mission complete. That's it, and that's all.
太棒了!
Hell yeah! Woo!
恭喜你 你干掉了一个有重大威胁的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You just took out a major terrorist. Congratulations.
我们都有功劳 这是团队合作的成果
We all did. It was a group effort.
博士 做得好
Good work, doc.
鲁把直升机的坐标发给我们了 12分钟后就到
Got the helicopter coordinates from Roo. Twelve minutes out.
很好 你的头怎么样了?
That's good. How's your head?
好些了
Uh, getting better.
你还好吗? 你刚刚做的事可不容易
How's yours? Couldn't have been easy back there.
确实不容易
Uh, it was not.
爸爸 我. . .
Dad, I, um. . .
我责怪你的很多事 并不是你的错
I've been blaming you for a lot of things that. . . weren't your fault
我却一直怪你
for a while now.
我总是拒绝承认我也是有责任的
I guess I was refusing to accept my share of the blame.
你一定很难受
That couldn't have felt good.
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表