剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
because you couldn't handle the fact that you couldn't do the job?
她的记忆力 解决问题的能力、智商都远超凡人
Her recall, problem-solving skills, straight-up IQ, off the charts.
她天生就是当特工的
She was born to do this.
她毕竟是卢克布鲁纳的孩子
She's Luke Brunner's kid.
她大学毕业后 就毫不犹豫地接受了中情局的工作
She took the job without hesitation right after college.
在局里前的三年 情报收集管理官确保你们不会相遇
Three years, CMO vault kept it where you'd never cross paths.
然后做了四年外勤特工
Four years now in the field.
全球救援基金会就是她的欢乐健身馆
Global Relief Fund is her Merry Fitness.
你们是中情局的吗?
You guys are CIA officers?
是的 我♥干♥了40年了
Yeah, for the last 40 years.
巴里叔叔干了17年了
Uncle Barry for 17 years.
巴里叔叔? 什么鬼
Uncle Barry? What--
-解释给我们听 -是啊 你真的很年轻
Explain that to us. Yeah, you're really young.
我21岁开始跟卢克合作 当时她11岁
Started working with Luke when I was 21, she was 11.
她一直叫我叔叔 而且黑人不显老
It stuck. And Black don't crack.
好吧 可是这怎么瞒得住呢?
Okay, how is this even doable?
中情局建了个类似长城的防火墙
The CIA created a Chinese wall
所以你不会知道我或者你♥爸♥爸是特工
so you'd never know I or your dad worked for the company.
中情局确保你们的路线不会交叉
Set it up where we'd never cross paths, which was near impossible
这几乎是不可能的
毕竟你们在同一个地区办事处工作
considering you both work for the same regional office.
只有少数人知道 你们俩都在中情局工作
Only a small number of people know that both of you are on the job.
声明一下 我们不知道
For the record, we did not know.
他在这里做什么?
What is he doing here?
你的身份被暴露了
You've been compromised.
特洛伊会在凌晨4点着陆时就揭露你
Troy's gonna burn you as soon as he lands at 4:00 a. m.
你♥爸♥爸在那里是为了接你出来 拿走大规模杀伤性武器
Your dad is there to extract you and to retrieve the WMD.
什么?
What?
我一直在负责这个专案 忙得屁♥股♥都开花了. . .
I have been working this case, sweating my ass off. . .
别用脏话
Language.
然后他来接我出来?
. . . and he's gonna- Gonna extract me?
你生什么气?
The hell are you so mad about?
我才应该生你的气
I should be mad at you.
你这十年来一直在骗我
You've been lying to me for the last decade.
而且你还抽烟
And you smoke.
十年?
A decade?
我都被你骗了一辈子了
You've been lying to me my whole life.
那就这样了
That's it, and that's all.
她刚刚对我说“那就这样了”
She just "that's it, and that's all'd" me.
你刚刚那样子我都不认识了
Who the hell was that out there?
“我的屁♥股♥味道如何” 我是说 怎么有人会这样说话?
"How does my ass taste? " I mean, who the hell talks like that?
卢克 艾玛经常只顾做自己喜欢的事
Luke, Emma often does what she wants
随心所欲 为所欲为
when she wants, how she wants,
即使在她需要听命令时也不听
and doesn't always listen when she should.
因为她显然和爸爸关系不好
'Cause she clearly has daddy issues.
你怎么能把我女儿拉进这个世界?
How could you pull my daughter into this world?
高层对她特别满意
The brass was infatuated with her,
他们以叛国罪为威胁 禁止我把她的身份泄露给任何人
and they threatened me with felony treason if I leaked her identity to anyone,
包括你
including you.
我的溃疡和肠道问题?
My ulcers and intestinal issues?
这就是原因
This is why.
你的肠胃问题 是因为你吃小酸人糖吃多了
Your intestinal issues is because you eat all the Sour Patch crap.
嘿 现在的问题是 特洛伊会在凌晨4点着陆时揭露艾玛
Hey, bottom line, the guy who's gonna expose Emma lands at 4:00 a. m.
我们需要对付他
He needs to be dealt with.
但首先我得去参加波罗为我办的派对
But first, I have to go to the party that Boro's throwing for me.
我们晚点再聊
We'll talk later.
巴里 我还以为你是我的朋友
I thought you were my friend, Barry.
他很情绪化
He's emotional.
他只是说气话
He didn't mean that.
对
Yeah.
实际上波罗的派对 不只是为了卢克 是为所有人办的
Listen, Boro is throwing the party for everyone, not just Luke.
对
Yeah.
他说你们不是朋友是认真的
He totally meant that part about not being friends though.
-太糟糕了 -真糟糕
That sucks. That does suck.
♪ We're gonna have a good time tonight ♪
♪ Let's celebrate ♪
♪ It's all right ♪
♪ Celebrate good times, come on ♪
敬你
♪ Celebrate good times, come on ♪
你先慢慢享用
Excuse me.
晚会太棒了 对吧? 一起狂欢吧
That was great, right? Come on.
今天是庆祝之夜 不是吗?
It is a night to celebrate, no?
因为我父亲的好朋友
Because my father's dear friend,
一个像我的第二父亲的人
a man who was like a second dad to me--
当我还是个孩子时 他就在这个营地教我开车了
I mean, he taught me to drive on this very compound when I was just a boy.
当我们刚刚开始发展时 就是拉普帕兰莫的盟友
An ally to Lape Pa Lanmo when we were first growing
现如今也是
and an ally today.
各位 我向你们介绍芬恩霍斯
Everyone, Finn Hoss.
当我父亲需要资源来养我们的牲畜时
When my father needed resources to grow our flock,
芬恩帮助了我们
Finn was there to help.
他出于爱. . .
Out of love. . .
出于忠诚
out of loyalty.
说到忠诚
And, while on the subject of loyalty,
我想指出一位 在我们这里服役最久的士兵之一
I want to single out one of our longest serving soldiers,
雅各布内格里诺
Jacomo Negrino.
过来 雅各布 快点
Get up here, Jaco, come on.
对
Yeah.
是的 他来了
Yes, there he is.
雅各布已经加入我们家族15年了
Jacomo has been part of our family for over 15 years.
运输产品、协助扩张我们的地盘
Moving product, helping expand our territory,
管每一分钱
watching every penny.
所以我唯一的问题是. . .
So the only question I have is. . .
钱到哪里去了呢?
where's the money?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我的钱在哪儿 雅各布?
Where's my money, Jaco?
这可不妙
This is not good.
钱都是归你管的
You manage it all.
上次卖♥♥军♥火♥的钱呢? 钱都不见了
Where's the money from the last sale? It's gone.
我没碰过 我绝对不会偷你的钱
I never touched it. I would never steal from you.
波罗 不要!
Boro, no!
这就是你背叛我们家人的后果
This is what happens. . . when you betray our family.
音乐
Music.
来吧 音乐起
Come on, music.
♪ Don't go changing ♪
♪ Trying to please me ♪
天啊 巴里 和波罗相比 邪教大魔头都变得真♥善♥美♥了
♪ You never- ♪ Christ, Barry, Boro makes Jim Jones like Jim Henson.
他的资料确实显示他缺乏理性
His profile did indicate some irrationality.
他刚听了库尔伙伴合唱团的歌♥ 就对着一个男人开了一枪
He just opened up a man's head after a Kool & the Gang song.
-他的资料有显示这个吗? -不 这是个意外发现
His profile indicated that? No, that was a surprise.
所以我们面对的是一个 高智商且非常偏执的自大狂
So we're dealing with a high IQ paranoid megalomaniac,
在两个特性组合可不妙
which is a bad combination
毕竟我们还有两个卧底想保护好
when we have two undercovers we're trying to hide.
-你得让我们加入 -急着冲进去有风险
You gotta put us in. There are risks to rushing in.
你这样畏畏缩缩也有风险
There are risks to playing Little Miss Muffet too.
让我想想办法
Just let me think.
我不会让布鲁纳父女出事的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to the Brunners.
你怎么这么确定?
And how are you so certain?
因为家人意味着 我们不会遗忘或留下任何人
Because family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.
那是《星际宝贝》里的
That's from Lilo & Stitch.
滚开点
Kiss my ass.
这是《冰雪奇缘》里的
Now, that's from Frozen.
我看你对德罗萨小姐感兴趣
Taking an interest in Miss DeRosa, I see.
噢 没 我都老了
Oh no. I'm an old man.
你可是芬恩霍斯
Oh, you're Finn Hoss.
我父亲说你发明了
My father said you invented a way
一种能让对手更快失血的垂直割喉法
to slit a man's throat vertically so he bleeds out faster.
你连这都可以做到 搞定一个女孩小意思
You can do that, a girl's no challenge.
你父亲也告诉过你 我为他赚了多少钱不?
Your father also tell you how much money I made for him?
我也可以帮你赚到
I can do the same for you.
给我看看那个全欧都在谈论的核弹箱
Just show me that suitcase everyone in Europe is talking about.
永远不要这么忙着做事 你都错过生活的精彩了
Never get so busy making a living you forget to make a life.
这是你教我的
You taught me that.
明天我们就谈工作
Tomorrow, we work.
今晚 你去找丹尼吧
Tonight, go to Dani.
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表