剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
或者是《风云际会》
Or maybe Willow.
我可以像你喜欢的那样 把花生巧克力和爆米花混在一起
And I could, uh, mix the Goobers in with the popcorn like you like.
巴里 且慢
Ah, hold your horses, Barry.
我有个更好的主意
I have got a better idea.
你喜欢吗?
You like?
卡罗琳基恩凯利
Caroline Keene Kelley,
史上第一个常驻女罗宾角色
the first ever full-time female Robin.
没错
Correct.
应该给你颁个奖
Get that man a prize.
去蝙蝠“滑杆”吧 罗宾!
To the Batpole, Robin!
-卡特? -嗨
Carter? Hi.
嘿 你没回我电♥话♥
Hey. You haven't returned my calls.
我一直没心情跟你通话
I haven't wanted to. . . talk with you.
是的 但你♥爸♥爸说了你会来这里
Oh. Yeah. Um, but your dad said you were gonna be coming by here.
是的 我不想让他们在带罗米回家时
Yeah, I didn't want them to worry about--
还担心需要买♥♥什么
About shopping when they bring Romi home.
他还说你很快就要离开了
He also said you'd be leaving again soon,
所以我想确保在你离开之前 把我要说的话说完
so I wanted to make sure that I. . . said what I had to say before you left.
-我爸爸给你打电♥话♥了? -对
My dad called you? Yeah.
天啊 他为什么总是插手我们的事?
God, he cannot stay out of our business, can he?
我很高兴他跟我说了那些事
I'm glad he told me. . . what he told me.
卡特 你要相信我
Carter. . . you have to believe me-- What am I gonna believe?
我要相信什么?
你亲了阿尔登
You kissed him,
然后你居然可以直视我的双眼
and then you immediately looked me right in the eyes
假装你没有
and pretended that you didn't.
对吧? 我知道你跟他有一起去度假
Right? So I know that you went on some vacation with him
去了亚洲的某个地方
in Asia somewhere.
我想那就是你骗我的那瓶木漆的来源
I guess that's where you got that bottle of stain you lied to me about.
我没有骗你 我从手工用品店那买♥♥的
I did not lie to you about the stain. I got it from the hobby shop.
你在阿尔登这事上撒谎了
You lied about Aldon.
你亲了他 却骗我没有
You. . . you lied about kissing him.
对 好吧
Yeah, yeah. Okay, yeah.
我亲了他
I kissed him.
那是很愚蠢的行为 我和他的关系也不会有任何进展了
It was really stupid, and it's not. . . going anywhere.
我花了时间考虑一下
I've had time to think about it.
卡特
Carter,
我爱你
I love you.
你是我想嫁的人 我想和你组建家庭
You're the person I wanna marry. You're the person I wanna have a family with.
我现在明白了
I realize that now.
我不想失去你
I don't wanna lose you.
卡特 我们彼此相爱
Carter, we love each other.
其他的只是毫无意义的杂音
Everything else is just white noise.
对
Yeah.
艾玛 我会永远爱你
I. . . I will always love you, Emma.
我只是没法相信你了
Uh, I just don't trust you anymore.
我做不到
I can't.
你要和我分手吗?
Are you breaking up with me?
我想是吧
I think I just did.
我刚刚的话算是这个意思
A couple of seconds ago.
工作
Work.
-我得. . . -我知道 你得接这个电♥话♥ 对吧?
I-- I know, you gotta take this, right?
对
Yeah.
♪ How lucky can one guy be? ♪
♪ I kissed her, and she kissed me ♪
♪ Like the fella once said ♪
♪ Ain't that a kick in the- ♪
你迟到了
You're late.
你从不迟到的
You're never late.
是你爱买♥♥的破玩具打折了吗? 有颗大脑袋的那个?
Was there a sale on the stupid toys that you always buy with the big heads?
它们叫芬克玩具
They're called Funkos,
我想对你说声“芬克油”
and you can go Funko yourself
今天谁都影响不到我的好心情
'cause nothing's gonna put me in a bad mood today.
我们的小巴里 昨晚当了一回男人了吗?
Oh, did our little Barry become a man last night?
君子都是低调的
A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell.
什么?
What?
我的天啊
Oh, for Pete's sake.
是的 我们做了 感觉很棒
Yes, we got it on, and it was amazing.
有什么新情况?
What's going on?
没什么 我们只是在庆祝这两个人的紧密结合
Ah, nothing. We're just celebrating these two coming together.
是真的结合
Literally.
记得填那份人力资源部的表
Oh. Just, uh, make sure you fill out one of those forms with HR.
该工作了
Time to work.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我们发现 在过去的34年里
Turns out the same defense contractor
同一个国防承包商一直负责保护
has been in charge of protecting the nuclear exclusion zone
萨尔多♥维♥亚反应堆周围的核禁区
around Sardovia's reactor for the past 34 years.
但几天前 一家新公♥司♥接手了
But several days ago, a new company took over.
只有当很多钱转手时才会有这种事
That only happens when a lot of money changes hands.
而波罗有很多钱
And Boro has a lot of money.
锁眼卫星发现了这里的戒备大幅提高
Keyhole sats have noted heightened security,
在进出的唯一道路上 增加了很多检查站
upping checkpoints on the only road in and out,
我们的特工已经注意到 附近机场的监控有所加强
and our assets have noted increased monitoring at nearby airports.
因为我们和萨尔多♥维♥亚关系复杂
With our complicated relationship with Sardovia,
我们进入时要非常小心
we have to enter very carefully.
你们要是被抓了 那就死定了
You get caught, you get killed.
噢 那对我们四分之三的人来说 是一场悲剧
Oh no, that would be a tragedy for three-fourths of us.
你们坐公务机去格拉斯哥
You'll take the agency jet to Glasgow,
在那里换身份
change identities there,
坐商业航♥班♥飞到斯德哥尔摩
fly commercial to Stockholm,
再换身份
change identities again,
然后去法兰克福
before heading to Frankfurt,
在那里你们会再次换身份
where you'll swap out IDs one more time
然后去阿塞拜疆巴库
before taking off for Baku, Azerbaijan.
在那里你们将获得 进入特殊货物系统的最终身份
There, you'll assume final persona and enter a special cargo system.
特殊货物是什么?
What's the special cargo?
尸体
Cadavers.
空中分局将伪造一架 在阿塞拜疆农村坠毁的飞机
Air Branch will fake a plane crash in rural Azerbaijan,
我们在当地的盟友
and the local friendlies will ensure
将确保媒体报道 五名萨尔多♥维♥亚人在坠机事件中丧生
the media reports five Sardovians died in said crash.
这样我们的人和武器 就可以用棺材运到萨尔多♥维♥亚
Allowing us and our weapons to be transported into Sardovia in coffins.
阿塞拜疆和萨尔多♥维♥亚有外交关系
Azerbaijan has diplomatic relations with Sardovia,
因此没有人会质疑他们帮助邻国
so no one will question why they'd help their neighbors
把飞机失事的受害者送回家
by sending the crash victims home.
尽管阿塞拜疆本身不是我们的盟友
Though Azerbaijan is not our ally per se,
但他们确实与美国有共同的安全利益
they do have common security interests with the US.
共同的安全利益?
Common security interests?
我们给他们付了很多钱
We paid them. A lot.
因此 他们会给你们配备武器
As a result, they'll be outfitting you with weapons,
补给和破门工具
provisions, and tools for breach.
-所有东西都会为你们准备好 -在棺材里?
All will be packed in with you. In coffins?
我们从死里复活之后呢?
And so what happens once we rise from the dead?
你们会与萨尔多♥维♥亚的探员 兰登费多罗夫会面
You'll meet up with Sardovian agent, Landon Fedorov.
兰登是个好人 我是在冷战时期招募他的
Landon is a good guy. I recruited him during the Cold War.
他会派武装部队 护卫你们前往反应堆的禁区
He will provide an armed escort to the reactor's exclusion zone.
他知道一个安全的入口 那里只有少量的巡逻和安保
He knows a safe point of entry devoid of patrols and security.
在那里 你们将使用技术部 提供的化学品、枪♥支♥和设备
There, you'll use OTS-provided chemicals, gear, and equipment
突破他们的边界
to breach said perimeter,
找到核弹行李箱
find the suitcase,
干掉波罗
and fix and finish Boro.
我们接到命令了
We got our orders.
我们换装行动吧
Let's suit up.
哦 阿普唑仑?
Oh, Xanax?
你知道这个药会导致言语不清 睡意和记忆问题吗?
You know that causes slurred speech, drowsiness, and memory issues?
它也能解决我躲在棺材里的问题
It also cures "get in the box" issues.
-我有幽闭恐惧症 -什么? 什么时候有的?
I'm claustrophobic. What? Since when?
我六岁的时候 我爸爸用毯子压住我
Since my dad held me under a blanket when I was six
大喊“杀出血路吧” 想练练我的胆子
and yelled "fight your way out" to toughen me up.
但结果起了反作用
It kinda had the opposite effect.
你的老爸听起来没那么糟
Your old man doesn't sound that bad. What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思?
我的意思是卡特甩了我
It means Carter dumped me.
你为什么不能少管点闲事? 我就是亲了一个男的
Why couldn't you just butt out? All I did was kiss some guy.
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表