剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
正在整理数据
Sorting through the data now.
(下载已完成)
拨款申请、支出报告. . .
Uh, grant applications, expense reports. . .
哦 我的天
Oh boy.
为什么我听到了做♥爱♥的声音?
Why do I hear hanky-panky?
尼克存有很多色情视频
Um, Nik has an assortment of spanking videos.
-好火♥辣♥啊 -恶心
It's getting hot. Gross.
什么? 我的意思是天线很烫手了
What? The antenna is getting really hot. You're still holding on to it?
你还拿着天线吗?
它有上千瓦特的能量
It has thousands of watts running through it.
-放手 -我做不到
Let go. I can't.
洞太大了
The holes are too big.
如果我放手 它就会倾斜并触发警报
If I let go, it tilts, and it sets off the alarm,
然后艾玛就会被抓
and Emma goes to the gulag.
放手吧 你的手闻起来像汉堡包
Let go, man. It's starting to smell like Whoppers.
不 我要坚持住 那就这样了
No, I'm gonna hold on to it. That's it, and that's all.
快点 帮我把洞填上
Come on, help me pack the holes.
我不想插嘴 但我们有更严重的问题
Hate to pile on, guys, but we've got bigger problems.
尼克应该是个电子游戏天才
Nik's gotta be some kind of video game prodigy
因为他已经玩到第七关了
because he just reached level seven.
你得在他通关之前阻止他
You gotta stop him before he beats level seven.
在那之后游戏结束了 然后会回到间谍软件界面
After that, the game facade ends, and it reverts back to spy software.
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
这个应用很大 我们只能塞几个关卡进去
The app takes up lots of gigs. We only had room for a few levels.
艾玛 听我说
Emma, listen to me.
你得转移他的注意力
You gotta make him not wanna look at that game.
让他震惊
Shock and awe.
让他震惊
Shock and awe.
怎么个震惊法?
What's shock and awe?
-他喵的 -什么?
Fluff me. What?
这就是让他震惊的办法
That is shock and awe.
游戏玩得如何?
Oh. How's the game going?
挺好. . .
It's. . .
(第七关 通关)
做得好 艾玛 等我们想好下一步
Great job, Emma. Just hang tight till we figure out our next move, okay?
快好了?
Almost done?
-我已经撑不下去了 -我马上可以解放你了
I can't hold on to it much longer. I got you. I got you.
等一下
Hold on.
-我觉得我们这里填得很紧了 -对 搞定了
We're packed pretty tight here. Got it.
我们准备好放手了
We're ready to give it a shot.
好吧 巴里 给我个好消息
Okay, Barry, give me good news.
连接很稳定
Connection is stable, but we still need Dr. Novac's paper.
但我们仍需要诺瓦克博士的论文
尼克肯定在某处有纸质版 可能放在保险箱里?
Nik must have a hard copy somewhere. Probably in a safe?
从统计学来说 大多数人把保险箱放在卧室
Statistically, most people keep safes in their bedroom.
不 不行
No, no. No way.
我们要不去卧室吧?
Shall we take this to the bedroom?
好的
Yes.
如果尼克在场 公主怎么找卧室的隐秘保险箱?
How's Princess supposed to find a hidden safe in the bedroom with Nik in there?
就是这样!
Yes! Yes! Yes!
-不! -感觉太爽了!
No! Yes!
不!
No! No!
哦 太爽了!
Oh yes!
太爽了!
Yes! Yes!
新的壁板
New wainscoting.
你说什么?
What did you say?
-我没说你可以说话 -好
I didn't say you could talk. Okay.
苏联时期的盒子楼 什么时候有过改造了?
Since when do Soviet-era block buildings get makeovers?
肯定是保险箱的伪装外观
It's gotta be the facade for the safe.
打晕那个家伙 盗取保险箱吧
Knock the guy out and break in.
如果他醒来 他就知道自己被抢劫了
Then if he wakes up, he knows he's been robbed,
他会告诉他的上级 然后诺瓦克的监管人被袭的消息传开
tells his superiors, word gets out that Novac's handler's been ambushed,
波罗听到了就会知道我们在追捕他
Boro finds out, he knows that we're onto him,
他马上转移 然后永远消失了
pivots, he's gone forever.
宝贝 你就待着别动 好吗?
Just stay tight, sweetie, okay?
你必须想出对策
We're gonna come up with a plan.
艾玛?
Emma?
艾玛?
Emma?
巴里 法拉第笼又起效了?
Barry, is the cage up again?
没
No.
(信♥号♥♥受阻 存在干扰)
Um. . . it appears Emma has removed her comms.
看来是艾玛关闭了她的通讯
通讯被她单方面切断了 就像她在圭亚那次一样
Communication has unilaterally been cut just like she did in Guyana.
她为什么要关掉通讯器?
Why would she take out the comm? Um. . .
艾玛为什么要关掉通讯器?
Hm. . . Why would Emma take out the comm?
我找到保险箱了 尼克昏睡过去了
I found the safe. Nik's out cold.
请告诉我你是给他下了毒
Please tell me that you poisoned him.
我拿到了论文了
The paper, I've got it.
你是替谁工作的?
Who do you work for?
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表