剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
我对你们深表歉意
You all have my deepest apologies.
等我们拿到手♥机♥之后 我们要跟踪波罗吗?
After we get our phones, should we try to follow Boro?
还记得上次在动漫展上 你试图跟踪斯坦李的事情吗?
Remember the last time you tried to follow Stan Lee at Comic-Con?
这次我可没法把你保释出来了
I won't be able to bail you out this time.
那就让他直接坐飞机走吧
He'll just go to his plane and fly off.
我们是来拿数据的 现在拿到了 走吧
We came for the data. We got the data. Let's go.
你怎么知道那个毒药的?
How'd you know about the poison?
70年代的电影 记得吗?
'70s movies, remember?
各种《007》
A lot of James Bond.
-你是怎么把一对A藏到他袖子的? -我参加过五次魔术师夏令营
How'd you get the aces up his sleeve? Five summers of magic camp.
(第二天)
技术部门还在破解凯恩手♥机♥的数据
OTS is still cracking Cain's phone data.
我们很快就会找出波罗的藏身之地
We'll have something on Boro's location soon.
真不敢相信我们离他那么近
Can't believe how close we were to him.
我们会抓到他的
We're gonna get him.
早晚的事
It's just a matter of time.
我们给了比尤科夫夫妇 10%的买♥♥入筹码
We gave 10% of the buy-in to the Biryukovs.
他们以为你们是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮外籍成员
They believe you're foreign affiliates of the Russian mob, so they'll be quiet.
不会到处乱说
不过他们很生气
They were pretty upset.
他们好像丢了一只宠物蜥蜴 你知道是什么情况吗?
Something about a missing pet lizard. Know anything about that?
是的 我想也许你知道
Yeah, I think maybe you do.
(双子配方健身用品)
我接到海关的电♥话♥ 他们感谢你提供了举报信息
Got a call from Customs thanking you for some info you fed 'em.
海关在运到布鲁克林的 一个健身器材集装箱里
Took 'em to this fella in a container of gym equipment
找到了这家伙
shipped into Brooklyn.
双子配方公♥司♥的两位老板
The owners of the company, Twinning Formula,
因走私濒危野生动物罪名被起诉了
were indicted for smuggling endangered wildlife.
资产被冻结了
Assets frozen,
营业执照被暂停了 电脑被扣押了. . .
business license pulled, computers seized.
我从一些消息来源得到了这个情报 然后我顺手和海关说了一下
I got some intel from some sources, then passed it on.
你有如实告诉我一切吗?
Are you telling me everything? Everything you want to know.
你所需要知道的一切
那是混合水果吗? 那东西不健康
Is that fruit cocktail? That stuff isn't healthy.
可不是嘛
You're telling me.
一个互相憎恨的团队也不健康
Neither is a team that hates each other.
-你们在地堡里发生了什么事? -别担心
What happened in that bunker? Don't worry.
我的团队会拿下波罗的
My team will take down Boro.
俄♥国♥人向波罗提了合作建议
The Russians are making overtures to Boro.
我现在挺担心的
All I do is worry.
爸爸 很抱歉我. . .
Dad, I'm sorry--
蒂娜 我有件事要告诉你
Tina, there's something I need to tell you.
我一直在保守的一个秘密
A secret I've been keeping.
什么秘密? 你是个书呆子?
That you're a nerd?
你去过魔术师夏令营
You went to magic camp.
你从漫画电影里学到了口音
Your accent was from a comic book movie,
你还有一件我最喜欢的 法裔加拿大超级英雄的T恤
and you have a T-shirt of one of my favorite French-Canadian superheroes.
你知道物质超人?
You know Matter-Homme?
好吧. . .
Yeah, but. . .
不过这只是冰山一角而已
that is just scratching the surface.
爸
Dad.
进来
Come in.
有什么事?
What's up?
我有东西要给你
I brought you something.
支票?
A check?
这是为什么?
What for?
我的过道
MyAisles.
前不久我试了下 非常有用
I used it the other day, and it was really helpful,
所以我想投资
so I want to invest in it.
哇
Wow.
这可是一大笔钱 我不知道该说什么
This is a lot of money. I. . . I don't know what to say.
我保证给你很高的投资回报率
I promise you a great return on your investment.
我不在乎回报 也不在乎我的过道投资能否盈利
Oh, I don't care about the return or the investment in MyAisles.
我是在投资你
I'm investing in you.
前几天你说了一些很让我不安的话
You said something the other day that really bothered me.
艾玛是我一直想要的女儿
Emma is the daughter I always wanted,
而你才是我一直想要的儿子
and you're the son I always hoped for.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
也许我没有经常这样说
Now maybe I'm not mentioning it often enough,
但如果你对任何事情感到沮丧或愤怒
so if you're frustrated or angry about anything,
就和我来聊聊吧
just come and talk to me.
但不要一直埋在心里 然后某天突然向我爆发
But don't bottle it all up and then one day just explode at me.
好的 爸爸
Um. . . sure, Dad. Yeah.
嘿 老头
Hey, old man.
我听说你有几张洋基队比赛的票
Rumor has it you're sitting on some Yankee tickets.
你今晚缺一个陪你的孩子
You're short a kid tonight,
而我一辈子都缺一个陪我的爸爸
and I've been short a dad my whole life,
要不我们一起去看比赛吧?
so. . . what do you say we catch a game?
-可以啊 -好的 走吧
Let's do it. All right. Come on.
真是个惊喜
What a surprise.
如果你是我的女儿
Mm. You know, if you were my daughter,
我肯定会多打几个电♥话♥给你的
I would call you more than once every five years.
猴子捞月
Sack tap. Ow.
多愁善感的人就是欠打
That's what you get for being sentimental.
走吧 你负责买♥♥啤酒
Let's go. You're buying the beer.
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表