剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
You guys are gonna talk about this when I'm not around, aren't you?
谢谢你发的视频
Thank you so much for sending the video.
她看起来好多了
She looks so much better.
对 而且她现在骑着卡特呢
Yeah. And she's riding Carter now.
卡特?
Carter? Yeah, her new rocking horse.
对 她的新摇摇马
以她姑父的名字命名的
Named it after her uncle.
当卡特给她的时候 她双眼发光呢
Em, you should've seen her face light up when he gave it to her.
可把她宠坏了
Spoils her rotten.
哇 他真是太有心了
Wow, that. . . that's so great of him.
告诉罗米 艾玛姑姑爱她. . .
Um, well, tell Romi Auntie Em loves her, and, um. . .
我得去忙了
I. . . I gotta go.
艾玛 你没事吧?
Emma, are you okay?
因为你听起来有些不太对劲 卡特看起来也很糟
'Cause you seem kinda off. And Carter looked terrible. -
所有事都一团糟
Everything's so messed up.
我因为摇摇马的事情骂了卡特 因为那不是我需要的
I. . . I snapped at Carter for the horse because it wasn't what I needed,
但他似乎很清楚罗米需要什么
but it seems he knew exactly what Romi needed.
桑迪 我不知道 我是说. . .
Sandy, I don't know. I mean, he's such a--
他是个很好的人
A great guy.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我靠 你喜欢上了其他人吗?
Oh shit. Is there someone else?
或许吧
Kinda maybe.
我很纠结
I'm so confused.
我认识你哥哥的时候 我已经怀了罗米八个月了
I was eight months pregnant with Romi when I met your brother.
我当时并不打算开启恋情
I was not looking for a relationship,
但我一看到他就知道他是我的唯一
but. . . I knew the minute I saw him he was the one for me.
他接纳并爱上了当时的我
He loved me for who I was, and I knew he'd love me unconditionally forever.
所以我知道他会永远无条件爱我
那其他一切都无所谓了
Everything else was white noise.
卡特无条件地爱你 他无条件地爱着你的家人
Carter loves you unconditionally. He loves your family unconditionally.
你有什么好纠结的?
Then. . . what's there to be confused about?
在我们开始之前 我想强调
Before we start, I wanna stress
在波罗这个事情上
that we are heading into a particularly critical
我们正进入特别关键和棘手的阶段
and delicate phase of this matter.
我能相信 你们是一支通力合作的队伍吗?
Can I assume that this team can work together?
因为菲佛博士说 你们在治疗课程中的表现比以前更糟
Because Pfeffer says your sessions have gotten worse than ever.
已经到不沟通的地步了
To the point of uncommunicative.
我们都没事
We're all fine here.
老大 我们专注于完成目标
Eyes on the prize, boss.
有传言说你们两个很讨厌对方
Rumor mill has it you two hate each other.
局长 这个情报是错的
Mm. Uh, faulty intel, Director.
没错 只是我讨厌她
That's right. I just hate her.
但没人讨厌我 因为我很讨人喜欢
Nobody hates me 'cause I'm delightful.
卢克、阿尔登 你们之间没有争执?
Luke, Aldon, you don't have beef?
不 局长 我们是好朋友
No, ma'am, we're great friends.
他从来不会说我的任何坏话
He would never say anything bad about me,
或者认为我配不上他的女儿 或者诸如此类的事情
or think that I wasn't good enough for his daughter or anything like that
因为那样的话显得他很糟糕
because that would make him a terrible person.
你们两个老搭档呢? 你们怎么合不来了?
And you guys, Frick and Frack, you're not getting along?
是这样的 我只是因为他吻了公主而感到恶心
Listen, I was just grossed out because he kissed the princess,
然后他还入侵了我的私人空间
and then he got into my personal space,
但你知道的 兜兜转转一切又好了
but you know, circle-circle-dot-dot, now I got my cootie shot,
所以没事了
so it's all good.
你们真♥他♥妈♥的幼稚
Fucking kindergarten.
听着 局长 我们是遇到了些问题
Look, Director, we had our issues.
但我们已经解决了 现在我们准备好行动了
But we squared it away, and now we move forward.
那就这样了
That's it, and that's all.
好吧
Fine.
目前的情况是这样的
This is the case as it stands today.
技术部门破解了凯恩手♥机♥的加密技术
Tech Ops cracked the encryption on Cain's cell phone.
根据手♥机♥塔的信♥号♥♥传输位置
Based on the cell phone towers it's been pinging,
波罗躲在萨尔多♥维♥亚
Boro is hiding out in Sardovia,
具体♥位♥置是一个 1989年发生过事故的核反应堆
specifically a nuclear reactor there that melted down in '89.
聪明 他在利用核灾难的辐射
Smart. He's using the radiation from the disaster
掩盖他核弹行李箱的辐射信♥号♥♥
to mask the radiation signature from his suitcase nuke.
一直躲在萨尔多♥维♥亚?
All that time in Sardovia?
波罗波洛尼亚的鸡♥巴♥都要烤焦了
Boro Polonia is gonna fry his bologna.
如果波罗和他的手下服用碘片
If Boro and his men take iodine tablets
然后躲在抗辐射的地方
and they hide out in the radiation-resistant
比如反应堆下面的水泥地下室
concrete subbasement underneath the reactor,
他们会没事的
they will actually be fine.
直到我们成功执行格杀令
Until we execute our kill order.
我不认为我们应该杀了波罗
I don't think that we should kill Boro.
如果他死了 我们就找不到他的买♥♥家了
And we can't get his buyers from him if he's dead.
我们已经试过了 那次行动惨败
We tried that already, and we got burned.
白宫已经清楚地声明了
White House has been clear.
我们新的主要目标是消灭波罗
Our new primary objective is to neutralize Boro
拿回他制♥造♥的所有武器
and retrieve every weapon he's manufactured.
简单明了 把核武器从市场上撤出去
Plain and simple, get the nukes off the market.
由于萨尔多♥维♥亚的敏感性和争议性
And due to the sensitive and contested nature of Sardovia,
这是一项按需知情的任务
this is a need-to-know mission,
仅限这个房♥间的人知晓
limited to the people in this room only.
好吧 那我们有什么计划?
Okay, so what's the plan?
萨尔多♥维♥亚是共♥产♥主义政♥权♥ 与美国没有外交关系
Sardovia is a communist regime with no diplomatic relations with the US.
你不能像进巴里堂姐的裤子一样进去
You can't just get in there like it's Barry's cousin's pants.
那是 想得美
You wish.
我们进行简报的同时 七楼正在筹备战术行动
Seventh floor is putting together a tactical operation as we speak.
一旦细节确定
Once the details are confirmed,
我需要你们随时准备出发
I need you ready to go at a moment's notice.
-好 -没问题
Great. You got it.
好吧
All right.
我觉得我没法对他痛下杀手
I don't think I could kill him.
可以解释一下吗?
Care to elaborate?
有一个反♥社♥会♥的罪犯父亲 并不是波罗的选择
Boro didn't choose to be the child of a sociopathic criminal.
他一直是个可爱、聪明的小男孩
He was always this sweet, smart little boy.
事实上 我记得有一次我在机场
As a matter of fact, I remember I bought him one time
给他买♥♥了一把便宜的口琴
a little, cheap harmonica at an airport.
几天之内他就掌握了乐器
Within days he mastered the instrument.
可以吹奏歌♥曲
He played songs.
他是个好孩子
He was a real good kid.
我当时可喜欢他了
I loved him.
可是现在
But now,
我觉得我对他的现状负有责任
I feel responsible the way he turned out. You know what I'm saying, Dr. Pfeffer?
菲佛博士 你知道我在说什么吗?
首先 谢谢你用我的真名
First, thank you for using my real name.
我觉得这些探访很有效
I think these visits are working,
我们越来越接近实现互相尊重了
and we're getting closer and closer to a place of mutual respect.
第二 你确定你说的是波罗 不是艾玛?
Second, are you sure you're talking about Boro and not Emma?
可以解释一下吗?
Care to elaborate?
你说你曾经和这孩子的关系很好
You said you had a wonderful relationship with the child,
但现在你开始担心 你们已经分崩离析的关系
but now you're starting to worry about how it's fallen apart
和这个孩子成年后的表现
and how that child functions as an adult.
而且你觉得自己负有责任
And you feel responsible.
嗯 这不就是艾玛?
Well, that fits Emma to a tee.
你和她现在几乎不说话了
You and she. . . barely talk now.
你不喜欢她选择的职业
You don't like her choice of career,
她使用的语言、她选择的男人
the language she uses, the men she chooses.
你觉得你也让她失望了
You feel like you failed her as well.
也许
And perhaps,
你需要接受这个事实 你在某些方面确实让她失望了
you need to accept that in some ways you did.
也许你需要解开心扉
Maybe you need to unpack your feelings,
抓住这些情绪 探索一下你的内心
grab onto those emotions, and explore your heart a little.
-也许你应该. . . -让我猜猜
Maybe you should-- Let me guess.
也许我应该打开工具箱 拿一个手电筒
Maybe I should unpack a toolbox, grab a flashlight,
探索我自己的屁♥眼♥?
and explore my own asshole?
你是打算说这种话挖苦我的 对吧?
You were gonna say something snide like that, weren't you?
不完全是
Not exactly.
-大差不差? -是的
No, but close? Very close, yeah.
你准备猛烈抨击我
You were ready to lash out at me
因为你知道我说的是事实 而这让你很不爽
because you know that I hit too close to home.
现在 我建议你想想 为什么这会让你如此烦恼
Now, I suggest that you think about why that bothers you so much.
我们再看一遍《黑水晶》怎么样?
So I was thinking maybe we could watch The Dark Crystal again.
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表