剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
and I just asked you to handle this one thing.
好吧 听着
Okay. Okay, okay. Look, look.
艾玛 你是个喜欢控制一切的人
Em, you are somebody who likes to control everything.
从学业到你的职业生涯
From academics, to your career,
到选了一个帅气、 喜欢顺其自然的未婚夫
to picking a handsome fiancé who just kind of goes with the flow.
我觉得你现在正处于困难时期
I think you're having a hard time
因为你无法控制罗米的病
with the fact that you can't control Romi's illness.
你要不跟我一起给这匹马上漆
So why don't you. . . stain this horse with me
趁这几分钟暂时想想别的事情?
and just take five minutes to think about something else?
对
Right.
是的 好吧
Yeah, okay.
因为每个生病的孩子 只想要个文艺复兴时期的玩具
'Cause the one thing every sick child wants is a toy from the Renaissance.
我只是想找能减轻我负担的人
I was just looking for someone who could lighten my load a little bit.
不 等等 艾玛. . .
No, no. Wait, Emma--
很高兴认识你 波洛尼亚先生
Nice to meet you, Mr. Polonia.
我叫诺姆
Name's Norm.
那家艺术店东西可真多 过道也很多
That art store has so many things and so many aisles.
找这闪光胶水可是耗费了我大量时间
I had a dickens of a time finding the right glitter glue.
应该有人发明个过道提示应用的
Someone should make an app for that.
挪威的克鲁姆克卷饼
Norwegian krumkakers.
我祖母的食谱
My mormor's recipe.
如果你想吃就告诉我
Let me know if you want me to pop one in your mouth for ya.
随便你吧
Suit yourself.
这个价值30万美元
This. . . is worth $300, 000.
你只需要去医院接受检查、捐骨髓
All you have to do is go to the hospital, take some tests, make a donation,
这个就是你的了
and this is yours.
我要去那间珠宝店问问
I'm gonna walk into that jewelry store over there.
如果那个人说这是真的. . .
Guy says it's real. . .
我就答应
you got a deal.
不要食言
Oh, no backsies.
如果你答应了
If you say yes,
医生们会马上开始准备
the doctors are gonna set everything in motion,
他们会破坏罗米的免疫系统
and they're gonna kill Romi's immune system.
她在24小时之内不收到骨髓就会死
If she doesn't get a donation within the next 24 hours, she'll die,
那你的下场也是
and so will you.
我知道 那孩子不会有事的
I know. Nothing's gonna happen to the kid.
我就知道我们可以信任你
I knew we could trust you.
我知道这看起来很漂亮
I know this looks pretty,
但是这些艺术用品中 有一种独特混合调制的粘合剂
but there's a unique blend of bonding agents to these art supplies.
你会觉得有一队火蚁
They're gonna feel like a line of fire ants
在你的小鸡鸡上爬行
marching right up your ding dong.
我先把你的裤子脱了吧
Now let's get those slacks off.
住手 我们要停止行动
Stop. We're pulling the plug.
我的服务得提前24小时取消
I have a 24-hour cancellation policy.
你会得到全额报酬的
You will be paid in full.
波罗
Boro,
我们谈个协议吧
let's cut a deal.
搞什么?
What the hell? An extradition order came down from OFAC.
外国资产控制局下达了引渡令
我们最多只能拘留波罗48小时了 我得马上和他达成协议
We lose custody of Boro in 48 hours. I have to make a deal.
这是胡扯! 告诉外管局去他妈的
This is horseshit! Tell OFAC to O-fuck themselves.
听着 当我得不到我想要的东西时
See, I don't get the luxury of flying off the handle,
我是没法大发脾气
being unprofessional,
不遵守职业规则并朝上司大声嚷嚷的
and cursing at my superiors when I don't get what I want.
我们好不容易抓到他了 你不能这样. . .
We have him right in that room. You can't--
布鲁纳干员 还轮不到 你告诉我能做什么 不能做什么
It is not your place to tell me what I can and cannot do, Officer Brunner.
我得把话说清楚
And let me be clear,
你要是在我的大楼里再对我大声嚷嚷
you raise your voice again to me in my building,
你就只能转岗去技术支持部门 或卷铺盖走人了
you'll have a choice between tech support and unemployment.
我说清楚了吗?
Am I clear?
明白
Yeah.
你没事吧?
You okay?
外国资产控制局为什么
What the hell is the Office of Foreign Assets Control doing
要把一个在希腊
sending a South American terrorist
被美国人逮捕的南美恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
that was arrested by Americans in Greece
送往津巴布韦?
to Zimbabwe, of all places?
波罗提供的炸♥药♥
Boro supplied the explosives
四年前被用于哈拉雷的一场恐怖袭击
that were used in a terrorist attack in Harare four years ago.
那里的腐♥败♥很多
There's enough corruption there.
他很可能会在几周内贿赂狱警出狱
He will most likely buy his way out of incarceration within weeks.
但美国想和津巴布韦政♥府♥合作
But the US wants to play nice with the Zimbabwe government
获取开♥发♥马欣戈省的锂矿的权利
to access lithium mines in the Masvingo Province.
永远都是为了钱 不是吗?
It's always about money, isn't it?
如果我们想抓到波罗的买♥♥家 那得抓紧时间
If we want Boro's buyers, there's no time to waste.
如果我们同意不追究
He will cooperate if we agree
他在协议日期之前 犯下的已知、未知的罪行
never to prosecute him for crimes, known and unknown,
他会和我们合作的
prior to the date of the agreement.
所以如果我们 发现他一年前炸了一个孤儿院
So if we discover that he blew up an orphanage a year ago,
我们也不能抓他?
we couldn't touch him?
没错
Correct.
但我们不必告诉他津巴布韦的引渡令
But we don't have to tell him about the extradition order to Zimbabwe.
一旦他的非洲伙伴 解除了他的所有指控 他就自♥由♥了
Once his African pals drop all the charges against him, he'll be a free man.
又可以继续做他的生意了
Free to continue business as usual.
要是他之后做了什么坏事 我们还是可以抓他的
Free to be nailed for whatever twisted nonsense he gets up to next.
好吧 这不完美
All right, it's not perfect,
但我已经在尽全力挽救局面了
but I'm trying to turn chickenshit into chicken salad here.
也许你可以向你女儿解释一下
Maybe you can explain that to your daughter.
艾玛今天过得很艰难
Emma's having a real tough day.
她对波罗很生气 对罗米很担忧
She's so pissed about Boro and very upset about Romi.
这不是借口
Not an excuse.
你要以她的高级干员身份和她说 而不是以她父亲的身份
I'm telling you as her senior officer, not as her father,
让她懂规矩
keep her in line.
明白
Understood.
但我希望你知道她是一个厉害的特工
But I hope that you know how good she really is.
她对团队来说非常宝贵
She's invaluable to the team.
她解决问题的速度很快 有胆识又有直觉
She's a quick problem-solver. She has guts. She has great instincts,
我这是以高级干员 以及她父亲的身份说的
and I'm saying that as a senior officer and as her father.
谢谢你的评价
Thank you for the evaluation.
不客气
You're welcome.
谢谢你站在我这边
And. . . thank you for being on my side,
停止酷刑
eighty-sixing the torture.
哦 我不选边站的
Oh, I didn't take anybody's side.
坦白说我是这栋楼里
Frankly, I'm the only one in this building
唯一有权对酷刑发表意见的人
who's earned the right to have an opinion on torture.
你的伤不是爆♥炸♥装置造成的 对吧?
This was not an IED, was it?
不管他们对你做了什么 显然你挺了过来
Whatever they did to you, you obviously withstood it.
你尽到了你的职责
You did your duty.
你过去经历的事是你自己的事
Whatever happened to you is your business,
我就当这段对话从未发生过
but this conversation. . . never took place.
谢谢
Thank you.
我欠你一个人情
I'll owe you one.
(拘留室)
马斯特罗餐厅的牛排 还有大胃王餐厅的奶昔
Steak from Mastro's, milkshake from Bob's Big Boy.
现在 说吧
Now, talk.
买♥♥家和我通过加密的暗网留言板通信
Uh, the buyers and I communicate via an encrypted dark web message board.
一旦我上传了能证明我的身份 和炸♥弹♥可用性的验证视频
They're pinged once I upload an authentication video
他们就会收到信息
of myself with the bomb to prove it's operational.
你怎么证明炸♥弹♥能用?
How do you prove it's operational?
国家赞助的卫星
State-sponsored satellite,
美国众多的敌人之一 不过也是我的盟友之一
one of America's many enemies, one of my many allies.
它可以追踪炸♥弹♥的独特核特征
It can trace the bomb's unique nuclear signature
并将验证视频发送给买♥♥家
and send verification to the buyers.
我只需要我的武器
All I need is my weapon.
你的核弹行李箱被解除了爆♥炸♥引线
Your suitcase nuke has been disarmed,
但还是含有活跃的核材料
but it still has active nuclear material.
但我们不会让敌人 用此追踪到我们的总部
But we won't allow an enemy to ping our HQ.
-我们在场外拍视频 -我无所谓
We shoot the video off-site. Fine by me.
视频一上线
Once the video is online,
感兴趣的买♥♥家会回复冰块表情符号♥
interested buyers will confirm with ice cube emojis,
以确认他们的购买♥♥意愿
indicating everything's cool.
你只要追踪他们的IP地址 找到确切位置 然后就开始突袭
You track their IP addresses, exact locations, commence raids.
我答应过给你们“鲸鱼”的
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表