剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
好吧 我是有名字的 是阿尔登里斯
Oh, okay. I have a name. It's Aldon Reese.
你毁了我的感情
You cost me my relationship.
你的错误选择让你失去了一段感情
Your bad choices cost your relationship.
你不能以谎言为基础结婚
You can't have a marriage based on lies.
相信我 我知道
Trust me, I know.
卡特也应该知道
And Carter deserved to know.
我来决定卡特何时知道何事 好吗? 不是你
I'll determine when Carter needs to know things, okay? Not you.
你来决定卡特何时知道何事?
You determine that Carter needs to know something and when he needs to know it?
你听到你自己说的了吗?
I mean, do you hear yourself?
我不是这个意思 你知道的
That's not what I meant, and you know it.
宝贝 我从没想过要这么说
Sweetheart, I never thought I'm gonna say this.
但是卡特值得更好的人
Carter deserves better.
因为你对他所做的事情 正是我对你母亲所做过的
'Cause what you're doing to him is exactly what I did to your mother.
做过? 你明明还在继续啊
You mean what you're still doing to her?
你马上要让她再度遭受痛苦
How can you lecture me when you're setting her up for disaster
你还好意思教育我?
all over again?
等等 你要去哪里?
Wait- Where the hell are you going?
我去打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna make a call.
嘿
Hey.
我刚从干洗店拿了你喜欢的蓝色裙子
I just picked up the blue dress you like from the dry cleaners,
我迫不及待想让你 看到我在里面穿的衣服
and wait until you see what I'll be wearing underneath it.
哦 关于今晚
Oh, about tonight, um,
我要出城了 我突然有急事
I'm gonna be out of town. It's a last-minute thing.
哦 你的日程里什么都没有
Oh, there isn't anything in your calendar.
就像我说的 这是临时安排
Like I said, it's a last-minute thing,
所以日程里没有
so it won't be in the calendar.
糟了 是因为巴里的赌博吗?
Oh no. Is this about Barry's gambling?
不
No, uh, well. . .
其实. . .
我听不懂了
Luke, I'm not following.
如果你忙的话 我们可以在下周末再进行特殊之夜
If you're busy, we can do this next weekend, okay?
对了 告诉你一下
And just so you know,
我要在20分钟后跟唐尼谈谈
I'm going off in 20 minutes to talk to Donnie
告诉他我们之间的事
to tell him. . . about us.
不 别和他谈
No, don't do that, um,
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
我们之间
This whole thing is. . . not gonna work out.
是没法成的
-Um. . . -
你值得比我更好的人
You deserve better than me.
没关系
That's fine.
我知道最终你又会变成 以前那个卢克布鲁纳的
Uh, I knew the old Luke Brunner would show up eventually.
塔莉
Tally,
我只是不想再伤害你
I just don't want to hurt you again.
对
Right.
卢克 谢谢你没有伤害我
Thanks for not hurting me, Luke.
两颗糖 特别甜蜜 就像你一样
Two sugars, extra sweet, just like you.
-预计降落时间? -飞机约30分钟后到达
ETA on the landing? Plane's about 30 minutes out.
他们要在棺材里度过很长时间 真是有点吓人呢
All that time spent in coffins. Spooky.
说到吓人
Speaking of spooky,
波罗的事结束后 我们会有自♥由♥时间
once this Boro stuff is over, we'll have free time.
我们可以去城里参观 《捉鬼敢死队》的拍摄地点
We could go into the city to visit Ghostbusters filming locations.
我有一个限♥量♥版的质子背包复♥制♥品 我们可以轮流带
I got a limited edition proton pack replica we could share.
我要吹牛就遭五雷轰顶
Not that I'm trying to boast.
你可是什么都不怕的
You ain't 'fraid of no boasts.
-你太完美了 -你也很棒
You're perfect. And you're awesome.
但是. . .
But I, uh,
我今天收到了文件
I got paperwork today.
任务一结束 他们就把我送回国安局
Soon as the mission's over, they are sending me back to the NSA.
回马里兰州的办事处
Maryland offices.
什么?
What?
我想留下
I- I wanna stay.
我很喜欢这个团队 还有你
I like this team, and you, a lot,
but. . . I have orders.
但是 我有令在身
在《星球大战:第四集 新希望》中
In Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope,
卢克违抗命令 并在与银河帝国的战斗中
Luke defies orders and turns off his targeting system
关闭了他的瞄准系统
in his fight against the Galactic Empire.
等等 你在做什么?
Wait, what are you doing?
我要把死星给炸了
I'm gonna blow up the Death Star.
(萨尔多♥维♥亚)
大家都没事吧?
Everyone okay?
对 睡得像死人一样
Yeah, slept like the dead.
我会以为鲁会是第一个出来的
Would've thought Roo would be the first one out.
快点 小鲁 该醒了
Come on, Rooster, it's time to wake up.
嘿 今天是下雪天吗?
Hey, is it a snow day?
她完全犯迷糊了
Uh-oh, she's baked like a potato.
-你吃了多少药? -你吃了多少药?
How many pills did you take? How many pills did you take?
好吧 你照顾好嗑药姐
Okay, take care of Cheech.
艾玛 我们拿上装备
Emma, let's gear up. Yeah.
嘿 过来
Buddy, come here.
现在是睡觉时间了
It's the night-night time.
波罗会得到我们的热情送别
Boro's gonna get quite the send-off.
假设证据在布丁里?
Assuming proof's in the puddin'?
金丝雀在矿井里
Canary's in the coal mine.
路况良好 去弄一辆车吧
Traffic's light, commandeer some wheels,
你们将如期与兰登会面
and you'll be on schedule with your rendezvous with Landon.
-阿尔登 去弄辆车 -好
Aldon, get a vehicle. Yep.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 我得去偷辆车了 你不会有事吧?
All right, I gotta go steal a ride. You gonna be okay?
喇叭滴滴
Honk.
太棒了
Fantastic.
有消息吗?
Any news?
稍微绕过了一些规定
Yanked on some red tape.
我可以停止你女友的调职
I can put the kibosh on your lady friend's transfer,
但我也有些条件 小子
but I'm gonna need my back scratched too, muchacho.
你说吧
Whatever you want.
当他们把人事部搬到三楼时
When they moved Personnel to the third floor,
我的咖啡机留下了
I left behind our espresso maker,
现在网络部的那些混♥蛋♥不还给我了
and now those dicks in Cyber won't give it back.
搞定 那比打死旺普鼠还容易
Done. Easier than shooting womp rats.
把机器给我就行了 普信男
Just get my machine, putz.
是普特
It's Putt.
喂?
Hello?
档案说萨尔多♥维♥亚人 可能在核弹爆♥炸♥后
File says Sardovians might've loaded the area with munitions
部署了很多武器 以防止敌人进入反应堆
after the meltdown to keep enemies from the reactor,
我们快靠近了 你要不放慢速度?
so maybe you slow down as we get closer?
兰登会让我们安全进入的 别担心
Landon will get us in safely. Don't worry about it.
他很了解这个地区
He knows the area really well. He's a great asset, a really good guy.
他是个很棒的特工 很好的人
你知道还有谁是好人吗?
You know who else is a good guy?
这家伙
This dude.
你真聪明 看看你 刚刚在阅读呢
You're so smart. Look at you just reading away.
我的天 你的头发好漂亮
Oh my God, your hair is so pretty.
你就像是一个棉花糖版的西施犬
It's like a Shih Tzu got it on with cotton candy.
这些家伙是什么鬼啊?
Who the hell are those guys?
是兰登
It's Landon.
这狗♥娘♥养♥的出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Son of a bitch double-crossed us.
你不是说他是个好人吗?
Thought you said he was a good guy. He was a good guy.
他曾经是个好人
但我们是一个东方集团国家的间谍
But we're spies in an Eastern Bloc country.
这些人被收买♥♥了
These guys get paid off.
安全
Clear.
真是混♥蛋♥
Shit.
安全
Clear.
真糟糕 我打不开枪的保险了
Well, that sucked. I couldn't get my safety off.
也许这样最好
Probably for the best, pal.
没有兰登带我们到入口点
How are we getting into the reactor
我们要怎么进入反应堆?
without Landon taking us to the entry point?
我们虽然不能偷偷潜入了
We might not have a covert way in,
但我们的车里有很多武器
but we have a ton of weapons in our shuttle.
也许我们得来个 更直接、更响亮一点的入场
Maybe we have to go more directly. . . and louder.
我们该走了
Well, we should get moving. When Landon doesn't report back
如果想要我们命的萨尔多♥维♥亚机构 没接到兰登报告
to whatever Sardovian agency wanted to take us out,
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表