剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
Hey, what does somebody do if you get stranded out here?
那死定了
Die.
你还没得到我的同意就向艾玛求婚
What were you thinking when you were proposing to Emma
你在想什么呢?
without my blessing?
好吧 布鲁纳先生 是这样的
Well, um, you know, sir,
我只是觉得 把女人当作占有或赠送的财产
um, I guess I just always felt that was kind of an old and outdated notion,
是一种陈旧、过时的观念
treating women like chattel to be kept or given away.
所以你是说我陈旧过时了吗?
So you're saying I'm old and outdated?
不 我不是这个意思
No. No, not. . . not at all what I meant.
我只是想充分尊重艾玛
I guess I just-- I. . . I wanted to be respectful to Emma.
如果你问过我 而我拒绝了呢?
What if you would have asked me and I would have said no?
我全心全意地爱着艾玛
I love Emma. . . with all my heart. . .
所以布鲁纳先生 恕我直言
so, with all due respect, Mr. Brunner,
不管有没有您的许可 我都要娶她
I'd marry her with or without your permission.
答得好
Good answer.
现在给我拿瓶啤酒
Now get me a beer.
好 没问题
Yeah, you got it.
怎么了?
What?
你不喜欢龙虾吗?
You don't like lobster?
也许你更喜欢在晚餐前吃甜点
Perhaps, you prefer to have your dessert before dinner.
我们有阿尔金博多
We have arcimboldo,
一种带可食用报春花的新鲜水果肉冻
a fresh fruit aspic with edible primrose.
我特意让厨师做的
I had it made special.
说到花
Oh, speaking of flowers,
你注意到了犬蔷薇吗?
did you notice the dog roses,
那是你祖国摩尔多瓦的国花
the national flower of your homeland of Moldova?
说到这个
Speaking of which,
我什么时候能回家?
when can I go home?
Oh.
不要搞错了
Make no mistake,
这里就是你的家了
you are home,
直到你帮我把核废料变成核武器
for as long as it takes for you to spin my proverbial straw
否则你休想走
into nuclear gold.
所以 进度如何?
So where are we?
好吧
Okay.
你得到的铯废料是可以用的
The cesium waste you obtained will work,
但它的核能力已经大大削弱
but its nuclear capacity has been significantly diminished.
所以要恢复核能力
So to revive those components,
我需要进行一个小规模的受控核反应
a small controlled nuclear reaction is necessary--
告诉我你要什么
Tell me what you need.
一个MNR
An MNR.
小型核反应堆
A miniature nuclear reactor.
好
Fine.
-我会给你弄到的 -不 你不明白
I'll get you one. No, no. You don't understand.
这不是你在街上能找到的东西
It's not something you just find on the street.
我可是在街上找到了你
I found you on the street.
你来搞定科学这块
You worry about the science.
我来搞定你需要的设备
Let me worry about getting you what you need.
你的房♥间里有一幅价值七位数的画
There's a seven-figure painting in your room.
只要价格合适
I know people who are very good at acquiring things
我的人什么都能拿到
when. . . the price is right.
(中情局秘密区域办公室)
大家最关注的人肯定是艾玛
Emma's gonna have the most attention on her,
不过其他人也要充分理解各自的角色
but everyone has got to have their role down pat.
那就用真名行动呗
Working true names helps.
我 阿尔登C里斯会四处散发魅力
Aldon C. Reese will just spread his charisma everywhere.
还有你的人乳♥头♥瘤病毒也是
And HPV.
-我从来没有确诊过 -噢 太棒了
That was never confirmed. Oh sweet.
有《瞒天过海:八面玲珑》的感觉了
Ocean's 8 in the house.
我终于穿得很酷了
I am finally wearing something cool.
得了吧 伪装部门知道我穿不了这个
Come on. Disguises knows I can't wear these.
长官 你确定我应该参加这个行动?
Sir? Are you sure I should be on this op?
我从没做过这种事 我不想搞砸了
I've never done anything like this before. I don't wanna mess it up.
她应该去的 对吧?
She should definitely be there, right?
蒂娜 你能行的
You're gonna be fine, Tina.
我们的人越多 就越能增加艾玛伪装身份的可信度
The more of us we have, the better we can sell Emma's cover.
别忘了
And let's not forget,
我们这次打交道的人 隔着一公里远都能闻出谎言的味道
we're dealing with people that can smell the bullshit a mile away.
他们之前还拆穿过我的谎言
They even caught me in lies before.
-妈妈? -哦 不要了 让你同事先吃吧
Mom? Oh no, let your work friends eat first.
不过留点给奥斯卡和他的孩子吧 等罗米好一点就可以吃了
But set aside some for Oscar and his brood for when Romi's feeling a bit better.
好
Okay.
我何必吃呢? 里面连脆饼都没
Why bother? No crunchies.
又是这样
Come on.
能见到艾玛的同事真是太好了
It's so nice to finally meet some of Emma's coworkers.
我是她的上司
I'm her supervisor.
我绝对能给她一个B+评分
She's a solid B-plus.
我相信她总有一天 能找到内心中推动她进步的动力
Still looking for that second gear we know is in there somewhere.
-卡特 很高兴能和你见面 -是吗?
So good to put a face to you, Carter. Yeah?
大家都想看看
Everyone at work's been wondering
究竟是谁俘获了艾玛的芳心
about the kind of man that could take Emma off the market.
是的 你的握手可真有劲
Yeah, that's. . . That's quite a grip you got there.
你可以从握手中看出很多事情
You can tell a lot about a man from his handshake.
对 我可以看出来你喜欢握手
Yeah, I can tell you love handshakes.
艾玛 你未婚夫跟我们的人谈得越多
Emma, the more your fiancé talks to our people,
我们身份被暴露的风险就越大
the greater the chance we get caught.
是的 我马上去处理
Yeah, I'm already on it.
我们今天的话题就仅限于此?
Is that gonna be the extent of our conversation today?
-就是你对我发号♥施令? -你的意思是?
You giving me orders? Meaning?
意思是自从卡特向我求婚之后 你就没怎么和我说话
Meaning you haven't said more than a few words to me since the proposal.
有什么意义?
Well, what's the point?
我是说 就算我说了 你也是假装在听
I mean, I do the talking, you pretend like you're listening,
然后你就去做些蠢事
then you're going off doing something stupid,
人家拿着小提琴和♥弦♥戒指求婚 你就答应了
like saying yes to a guy with a fiddle and a string ring.
你在想什么呢?
I mean, what were you thinking?
我在想 这段谈话到此为止了
I'm thinking I'm done with this conversation.
抱歉 我要和新郎说几句
Sorry, I'm gonna steal away the groom.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe it?
我们的孩子要结婚了
Our baby's getting married.
关于订婚 我有很多不敢相信的事
There's a ton of things I can't believe about this engagement.
哦 别这样 我这几天过得很艰难
Oh, come on. I've had a rough few days.
他们的订婚是唯一让我开心的事
This engagement is the only thing that's made me happy.
怎么个艰难法?
What's so rough? I quit my job.
我辞职了
Oh.
我进人事部是为了 在人们怀孕或受伤的时候帮助他们
And I got into HR to help people when they get pregnant or injured,
而不是说服他们接受糟糕的遣散费
not to convince them to accept crap severance packages.
亲爱的 你要不为我工作?
Sweetheart, why don't you work for me?
什么?
What?
对不起
My bad.
我不能 那太疯狂了
I can't. That's crazy. Barry and I, we're always traveling.
巴里和我总是在出差
我们需要有人跟进库存
We need someone to keep up with the inventory,
负责接听电♥话♥
to take care of the phones.
得是一个我们可以信任的人
Someone that we can trust.
但你很快就要退休了 对吧?
But you're retiring soon, right?
那公♥司♥要花一年时间才能解散
Well, that would take a year to unwind the company.
在此期间 巴里需要有人帮忙记账
In the meantime, Barry needs someone to keep the books.
嗯 人力资源我是有点做腻了
Well, I am kind of over HR,
大学毕业后我做过销♥售♥
and I did sales after college.
不会奇怪吗?
It won't get weird?
我们很少在店里
We're never there.
试试兼♥职♥吧
Try part-time, please.
我真的很需要你
I really need you there.
好吧 为什么不呢?
Okay, why not?
如果巴里同意的话
If it's okay with Barry.
没问题
A-okay.
他同意了
There you have it.
很好
Great. Grazie, grazie!
我去告诉唐尼
I'm gonna go tell Donnie.
-好的 -太好了
Oh yeah. Yes.
你脑子进水了吗?
Are you out of your Vulcan mind?
这个是好事
It was a great idea.
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表