剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
You should have heard him when he talked about you on the Tally-Ho.
我是说 他很爱你
I mean, he loves you.
-为什么卡特去了你的船? -那不是船 是游艇
Why was Carter on the boat? It's not a boat. It's a ship.
我们只是来了一次休闲游艇旅行
And we just went out on a. . . casual cruise,
你知道的 聊一聊 互相了解
you know, to talk a bit, get to know each other.
还有 我还问了他
And. . . I just asked him
为什么他没有向我征求 和你结婚的许可
why he didn't ask me for permission to marry you.
什么?
What?
他为什么要获得你的批准?
Why would he have to ask?
我又不是你的财产
You don't own me.
我不是你要出让的东西
I'm not something you give away.
卡特就是这么说的
That's exactly what Carter said.
-我的天啊 -我听着挺有道理
Oh my God. You know, that makes sense to me.
我同意你们俩的说法
And I agree with both of you.
我发现他是个好人
And I found that he is a really good man,
他只是不适合你
but he's just not the right man for you.
至少和你过的生活不相融
Not with the kind of life that you live.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
如果你想谈这件事 你直接来找我
Come to me if you wanna talk about this.
我和谁结婚不关你的事
Not that it's any of your business,
我不知道我该不该嫁给他 我. . .
but I don't know if I am gonna marry him, or not marry him. I--
我不知道 你一直在告诉我要做什么
I just don't know, but can't I get a minute to think about it
我怎么抽出时间去思考?
without you telling me what to do?
你知道吗? 我们真的不应该一起合作
You know, we really shouldn't be working together.
我们他喵的完蛋了
We are totally fluffed.
我要这个地区 所有犯罪活动的完整摘要
I want a complete rundown of all the criminal activities in this area.
偷车贼、兜风犯罪、汽车销赃店
Stolen-car rings, joyride convictions, chop shops,
任何你们能找到的信息 现在就给我
anything that you can find, now.
蒂娜 联络国防部 让他们启动辐射探测系统
Tina, get in touch with DOD, make them run an RDS sweep.
任何辐射都可能来自我们的反应堆
Any radiation could come from our reactor.
-是的 长官 -我们的小型核反应堆里有铀-237
Yes sir. Our MNR has uranium-237 in it.
追踪那个特征 我们也许能找到
Home in on that signature, and we can probably get pretty close.
各位 我一直在想
Guys, I've been thinking.
这可能是戴安娜在背后搞鬼
This could be Diana's work.
我们没有核反应堆 现在怎么和波罗交易?
We can't deliver a reactor to Boro that we don't have,
所以我们必须推迟会面
so we must postpone the meeting.
我觉得波罗会对临时的变化感到怀疑
Well I- Boro's gonna be suspicious of a last-minute change.
不知道跟他说啥
I don't know what to tell him.
就说你在塞浦路斯 为一位客户运送生物制剂
Just say you were transporting a bio agent for a client in Cyprus,
但你的一个手下生病了 所以你认为可能有泄漏
but one of your guys got sick, so you think there could be a leak.
你请了医生来监控症状
You're monitoring symptoms with a doctor,
但你在等测试结果 看你是遭受了核辐射
but you're waiting on a test to see if you're contaminated,
还是你的症状只是心理作用而已
or if the symptoms you're experiencing are just psychosomatic.
为我们争取一些时间
Just buy us some time.
未来要撒一百万个谎言?
A million future lies, huh?
我想我能搞定
Think I'm gonna be okay.
我只是在跟进你们这一季度的需求
I was just following up about your needs this quarter.
我是打对了号♥码吧?
And please let me know if I have the right number.
你们请款单上的号♥码一直无人接听
The one on your invoice just rang and rang,
所以我直接打你们酒店网站上的号♥码
so I just called the one on your hotel's website.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂?
Hello?
当然
Of course.
我现在就来
I'll come right now.
-他推迟会面了 30分钟 -就这样?
He pushed the meet. Thirty minutes. That's it?
他不在乎你可能引发传染病暴发?
He doesn't care that you could be starting the next contagion?
他说吃两片阿司匹林 让我尽我所能迈着狗腿奔过来
He said take two aspirin and get my pale Dutch ass down there as fast as I could.
他说他为核反应堆 能在国际边界上转移求了很多人帮忙
Said he pulled a lot of favors and dealt with a ton of logistics
并处理了大量运输问题
to set up the transfer of an MNR over international borders,
他态度挺差的
and he was actually quite rude about it.
也许你应该打掉他的脚趾头
Maybe you should shoot his toe off.
我感觉不妙 本来变数就很多了
I don't know about this. There's too many variables.
等我们找到反应堆的时候 如果能找到的话
By the time we find the reactor, if we ever can find it,
监狱就开始早晨的点名了 巴里会陷入困境的
there's the early morning prison count, and Barry's gonna be in deep shit.
我来做决定吧
I'm gonna make the call here.
我觉得我们应该停止行动
I think we should pull the plug on the whole thing
把巴里从监狱里换出来
and get Barry out of prison.
卢克 不要
Luke, no.
这里有超过900名囚犯 每天的检查是随机的
There are over 900 prisoners in here, and inspection is randomized every day.
没准他们来我的牢房♥之前
Chances are they won't get to my cell
你已经找到了反应堆 与波罗会面 然后来接我了
by the time you find the reactor, meet with Boro, and come get me.
我很感激 但我们必须适可而止
I appreciate that, but enough is enough.
如果你不阻止波罗 核武器可以杀死数百万人
You don't stop Boro, that nuke could kill millions.
多数人的需求胜过少数人的需求
The needs of many outweigh the needs of the few.
你终于像个男人一样说话了
Finally you're talking like a man.
那是《星际迷航II:可汗之怒》 斯波克说的
That was Spock from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
快点带我离开这里吧
Hurry up and get me out of here.
这比我想象的还要复杂 我感觉有点不舒服
This is more complicated than I imagined. I'm getting a little queasy.
对 你脸色看起来不太好
Yeah. Yeah, you don't look so good.
来 厕所在那边
Here. It's over here.
用冷水洗把脸就好了
Just splash some water on your face or something.
就在那里
Right there.
我们不会让 巴里叔叔留在监狱 对吧?
We're not leaving Uncle Barry in prison, right?
当然不会
Of course not.
据我们所知 狱警首先就是检查他的牢房♥
As far as we know, his cell will be the first one inspected.
我们得把巴里从监狱里换出来
We got to get Barry out of prison.
一个幼稚男人也不能落下
No man-child left behind.
但如果巴里叔叔出来 他的牢房♥空了
But if Uncle Barry's out and his cell is empty,
在我们抓到波罗之前 他可能会先知道这个消息
word could get back to Boro before we're done with him.
我们违背对丹麦哥的承诺 把他送回监狱吧
We break our word with the Dane and put the Dane back in prison.
听得我都硬起来了
I just got a boner.
在我们寻找反应堆的时候
Roo will be in charge of swapping Dane for Barry
鲁将负责用丹麦哥换回巴里
while we're searching for the reactor.
没有丹麦哥 我们怎么跟波罗见面?
How will we meet with Boro if we don't have the Dane?
我们变通 你假扮成丹麦哥的同伙
We pivot. You pose as one of the Dane's consiglieres.
来自丹麦的同伙?
A Copenhagen consigliere?
我们需要丹麦哥做的主要工作
90% of what we needed the Dane for
就是安排会面 而这已经完成了
was to set up the meet, which has been done.
只要波罗出现 并且没有听到丹麦哥逃跑的风声
So long as Boro shows and doesn't catch wind of the Dane's escape,
这事就能成
I think we can pull this off.
-我支持你 -这是我们唯一的选择
I'll have your back. It's the only choice we have.
我等不及要把消息告诉他了
I can't wait to break the news to him.
行了 丹麦哥 我们得谈谈
Break it off, Dane. We gotta talk.
丹麦哥?
Dane?
丹麦哥!
Dane!
(你们改变交易了)
我真的很讨厌那个傻叉
I really hate that goofy asshole.
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表