剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
艾玛 即将发生的事对你来说是报应
You can't say you don't deserve what's about to happen, Emma.
-噢 你知道我的真名了 -我知道你的名字
Oh, you figured out my real name. I know your first name.
我知道你会拉小提琴
I know you play the violin,
我还知道今天是你的死期
and I know you die today.
等等! 看 那里有烟
Wait! Look, there's smoke.
另一边有火 而你的核弹在它们中间
There's fire on the other side, and your nuke's in the middle of it.
如果这东西爆♥炸♥了 我们就完了
When that thing pops, it's all over.
虽然我现在很想杀了你 但我们现在需要彼此
As much as I would love to kill you right now, we need each other.
很不幸 我们要合作才能离开这里 否则我们都会死的
Sadly, it's gonna take two of us to get out of this place, or we both die.
-你打算怎么出去? -那个通风口
What's your way out? That vent.
我们需要建造一个脚手架
We need to build a scaffold.
所以等我们上去了 你就逮捕我?
So you can arrest me. . . once we're on the surface?
等出去了 我们各奔东西 改日再战
Once we get out, go our separate ways, live to fight another day.
我曾经信任过你 而你背叛了我
I trusted you once, and you backstabbed me.
我知道 但是你还有别的选择吗?
Well, shit, I. . . What other option do you have?
如果你又在耍我 那只有上帝能救你了
God help you if you're playing games.
考虑到我们的情况
Considering our situation, I'll take any help God's handing out.
我愿意接受上帝的任何帮助
FUBAR
好 你得让他坐起来
Okay, Roo, you have to get him into a sitting position.
以45度角将受伤侧的手臂举过头顶
A 45-degree angle, wound side, arm above his head.
我头晕
I feel dizzy.
通常情况下你会感觉性♥欲♥旺盛 所以这对你来说是新的体验
Well, you normally feel really horny, so this is a new experience for you.
好吧 兄弟 但我们得把手臂抬起来 举过头顶
Okay, but we gotta get this arm up. Put it over your head, bud.
-嘿 我们得马上转移他 -不
Hey, we've gotta move him now. No.
在这种情况下移♥动♥他可能会害死他的
Transporting him in this condition could kill him.
一旦鲁给他的肺重新充气 他就可以自己行动了
Once Roo re-inflates his lungs, he'll be able to move on his own.
那就赶紧吧
Then get it done.
-这个地方快爆♥炸♥了 -那艾玛呢?
The whole place is gonna blow. Emma?
艾玛可能被困在废墟里了
Emma is probably trapped from the explosion.
-嘿 -怎么了?
Hey, hey. What?
你去帮他找艾玛
You go help him find her.
不 她要负责医治你
No, she will take care of you.
我去找艾玛 好吗? 快点医治他
I'll look for Emma, okay? Take care of him fast.
好
Okay.
天啊 我这头晕来的真不是时候
Oh man, I picked the wrong day to get high.
就好像又经历一次我侄子的割礼仪式
It's like my nephew's bris all over again.
给我最新消息
Update.
温度数值很高
Temp readings are hot.
我们可能离核弹爆♥炸♥只剩15分钟了
We're maybe 15 minutes out before detonation.
该死的
Damn it.
整个地下室都塌了 我找不到通往东楼的通道
The whole basement has collapsed. I can't find an access to the east wing.
卢克 小心点 波罗的人无处不在
Easy, Luke. Boro's men could be anywhere.
其中一个反应堆发生了爆♥炸♥
There was an explosion at one of the reactors,
所以警卫全都跑了
so the guards are all gone.
政♥府♥进行风险评估和派遣军队
It would take hours for the government to do risk assessment
还需几个小时
and to send the troops in.
所以我现在是安全的
So I'm safe right now.
卢克 你没有几个小时
You don't have hours, Luke.
你最多只有15分钟
You've got 15 minutes at best.
尽管说这话很难
Hard as it is,
但我需要你 诚实地评估下艾玛还活着的可能性
I need an honest assessment of the odds Emma's still alive.
为什么?
Why?
你和另外两个干员处于重大危险中
You and two other officers are in grave danger.
-如果你们没有正当理由留下来. . . -50%的概率
If there's no valid reason to remain-- Fifty-fifty.
我说了你得诚实地评估
I said an honest assessment.
根据爆♥炸♥的力量和我看到的损坏
Based on the force of the blast and the damage I saw. . .
生还概率可能只有10%
maybe 10%.
但这是我女儿
But it's my daughter.
局长 我的侄女很强的
My niece is tough as hell, Director.
爆♥炸♥发生在地下
The blast was subterranean.
-地上楼层都完好无损 是吧? -是的 大部分都是
Above-ground floors are intact, right? Yeah, most of it is, yes.
所以可能会形成了气穴
So there could be air pockets.
如果艾玛在其中之一 她有机会上来
If Emma's in one of them, then she has a chance if she goes up.
高处窗户、通风管道
High windows, ventilation ducts.
长官 你需要去找这些地方
That's what you need to be looking for, sir.
如果艾玛没死于爆♥炸♥
If Emma survived the blast,
她会去那些地方的
that's how you'll find her.
还剩14分钟
Fourteen minutes.
卢克 我给你12分钟
Luke, I'm giving you 12,
如果到时候还没找到 你的命令就是撤离
then your orders are to abort.
多特 我很尊重你
Dot, I respect you,
但如果你认为我会丢下我女儿
but you must be out of your fucking mind
那你♥他♥妈♥的一定是疯了
if you think that I'll leave here without my kid.
我觉得它卡住了
I think it's stuck.
来吧 用力
Come on. Push.
芬恩在你小时候和你相处那么久
All that time Finn spent with you as a kid,
他从未教你锻炼?
he never taught you to work out?
我在爆♥炸♥中受伤了
I was hurt in the explosion.
芬恩当然陪我一起训练过
Of course Finn trained with me.
他给我读了《孙子兵法》
He read me Sun Tzu,
给我介绍了滚石乐队
introduced me to the Rolling Stones.
有趣的是
It's funny.
他看着我就像是一道他受不了的菜
He looks at me like a dish he can't stand the taste of,
而他才是那个配食材的厨师
and he was the one that threw the ingredients in the bowl.
艾玛!
Emma!
软管已经消毒了
The hose is sanitized.
好的 现在对胸腔伤口侧第四根
Good. Now sterilize the area between the fourth and fifth rib
和第五根肋骨之间的区域消毒
on the wound side of the chest cavity.
-为什么? -你要在那里做切口
Why? That's where you'll make the incision.
去你的
Fuck you.
鲁 你得把他肺部的液体排出来
Roo, you have to drain the fluid from his lungs.
你没说我得把他切开
You didn't tell me I had to cut him open. What did you think the hose was for?
那你以为软管有何用?
我以为他可能会朝它吹气
I thought he'd just blow on it maybe
然后胸部就会喷出液体
and stuff would just get shot out of his chest.
那装满尿液的罐子呢?
And the urine-filled jar?
我不知道 你是个怪人 我只是听了你的建议
I don't know. You're a weird guy. I just went with it.
该死的 拉塞尔干员 赶紧拿出你的战术刀 完成手术
Damn it, Officer Russell, get out your tac knife and do your job.
我没有战术刀
I don't have my tac.
我的刀是罗伊罗杰斯的明星周边
All I have is my. . . . . . Roy Rogers Camper Buddy.
你的正规装备呢?
Where's your proper gear? One, I always have my dad's knife on me.
第一 我一直随身带着我爸的口袋刀
第二 装备没了不是我的错
Two, it's not my fault.
我的战术刀在被我炸掉的车里
My tac knife was in the vehicle I blew up.
好吧 严格来说 这算是我的错
I guess technically that was my fault.
噢 阿尔登
Oh, Aldon.
我的天
Oh my God.
他昏迷了 他的脉搏很微弱
He's out cold. His pulse is thready.
听着 鲁 你得把他切开 否则他几分钟后就会死掉
Listen, Roo, you've got to cut him open or he's dead in minutes.
艾玛!
Emma!
艾玛 你听得到吗?
Emma! Can you hear me?
抬的时候腿部用力
Lift with your legs.
-别告诉我怎么抬 -好吧 那你闪了腰别怪我
Don't tell me how to lift. Fine, throw your back out.
那是什么?
What is that? Shh.
艾玛?
EMMA?
这是莫尔斯电码
It's Morse code.
是的 我和波罗在一起
YES. WITH BORO.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
她还活着
She's alive.
时间很紧张
Clock's still ticking.
卢克 你能把艾玛带出去 并完成格杀波罗的任务吗?
Luke, can you get Emma out of there and complete task on Boro?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们正在往通风口爬
WE'RE CLIMBING TO VENT.
你们只有10分钟 快点!
ONLY 10 MINUTES. HURRY!
-那是芬恩霍斯吗? -对
Is that Finn Hoss? Yeah.
他说了什么?
What did he say?
你要闭嘴 继续合作 我们才不会死
You should shut up and get back to work, so we don't die.
快点吧
Let's go.
三、四、五
Three. . . four. . . five.
-好 我找到了 -很好
Okay, I found it. Good.
现在拿起消了毒的刀 做一个2. 5厘米的切口
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表