剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
I still do the workouts you taught me.
上臂肌肉 下臂肌肉 手臂壮了好泡妞 对吧?
Preachers, hammers, curls for the girls, right?
看看你 淘气小子
Look at you, Der Bengal.
淘气小子 他以前是这么称呼我的
Der Bengal, that's what he used to call me.
-说我淘气 -没错
The rascal. That's right.
淘气大王现在发展得很好了
Well, the rascal's done well for himself.
嗯 多亏了你
Well, thanks to you.
爸爸去世后一切都乱套了
Everything fell apart after Papa died.
但你总是有照看我
But you always watched over me.
你以为我不知道是谁付了我的学费?
You think I don't know who was paying for my school?
还有那些寄往英国的花生脆片?
All the care packages to England, the peanut brittle?
贴回信地址对我们这行来说比较危险
Return addresses are dangerous in my line of work, as you know.
我一直知道如果我需要你 你一定会支持我
I always knew you'd be there for me if I needed you.
过来
Come here.
你看起来很像你父亲
You look so much like your father.
我真的很想他
I really miss him.
为了纪念他 我继续着他的工作
I honor him by continuing his work
但愿还能和他的好朋友做生意 你说是吧?
and hopefully doing business with his dear friend, no?
当然
Absolutely.
-我什么时候能看看东西? -好的
When can I see the package? Yes.
我这个客户不喜欢拍卖♥♥会那一套
I have a client who likes to avoid all this auction nonsense
他会直接给你开最高价格
who'll blow you away with a big offer.
好的
Of course.
但首先 你参观下我打造的世界吧
But first, a tour of what I've built.
(梅西 弗格森)
你在这里工程量很大呢
Quite an operation here.
我提供食物、住所和收入
I provide food, shelter, income,
作为回报 我的士兵们完全效忠于我
and in return, my soldiers provide me with unconditional loyalty.
我们种植肉桂、生姜、可可
We grow cinnamon, ginger, cacao,
销♥售♥这些产品 可以给我们其它活动洗钱
the sale of which helps to launder our extracurricular activities.
我可听不懂西班牙语
Me no habla.
语言学家 请翻译一下西班牙语
Translate that Español, Mr. Linguistics.
那不是西班牙语 是盖丘亚语
It's not Spanish, it's Quechua.
他说了什么?
What did he say?
他问他的朋友 稍后是否愿意和他一起去打猎
He asked his pal if he wanted to go shooting with him later.
我倒是想和他一起去打猎
Hell, I wanna go shooting with him. Our own soldiers don't have that gear yet.
我们自己的士兵都没有打猎装备
光是想想开一发猎枪就让人刺♥激♥不已
Just thinking about firing one of those off gives me a gusher.
我的黄金眼还发现了
I also spy with my Goldeneye
厄瓜多尔特种部队的纹身
tattoos indicating Ecuadorian Special Forces.
所以连农场的劳力都是危险人物
Means even the farm hands are dangerous.
等会再向我汇报 好吗?
Download me later, okay?
事情很快就会变得激烈
Things are about to get real intense
很快
real soon.
我们去年的总收入有好几千万
Grossed low eight figures last year.
马尼拉机场的炸♥弹♥ 是我们卖♥♥的
The bombs in the Manila airport, us.
埃塞俄比亚交战 双方用的AK自动步♥枪♥也是我们卖♥♥的
The AK's in Ethiopia, on both sides, was us.
真是牛逼
Impressed is not the word.
我售卖♥♥的武器
When I sell my weapon,
那可是地球上 最危险、最容易隐藏的武器
the most dangerous and most easily concealed weapon on Earth,
全世界都知道我是个不可小看的人
the world will know I'm a man to be reckoned with.
俄♥罗♥斯♥、中国、美国 都得毕恭毕敬地对我
Russia, China, America, they will all have to address me.
他们会叫我波罗波洛尼亚 波洛尼亚
They will call me Boro Polonia. Polonia.
我父亲的名字
The name of my father will be in the mouths
会在世上最有权势的人那里口口相传
of the world's most powerful men.
他就好像还活着一样
Then it will be like he is still alive.
来
Come.
伙计们在发泄情绪
The boys are blowing off steam.
丹尼 加油!
Dani, come on!
让我看看!
Make a move!
很好 丹尼在打拳击
Good, Dani's fighting.
哇 他个子小 出拳却很狠啊
Wow. Packs a big punch for a little guy.
记住
Just remember,
我是爱你的 伙计
I love you, buddy.
丹尼可不是男的
Dani is not a guy.
我靠
Holy shit.
我靠
Holy shit.
♪ I'm on my second drink ♪
♪ But I've had a few before ♪
♪ I'm trying hard to think ♪
♪ And I think That I want you on the floor ♪
♪ Uh-huh ♪
♪ Yeah, on the floor ♪
♪ Go on and take it off ♪ ♪ Take it off ♪
♪ You gotta shake it off, baby, for me ♪
♪ Come on and break me off ♪ ♪ Break me off ♪
贱♥人♥ 我的屁♥股♥味道如何?
How's my ass taste, bitch?
♪ . . . what I see ♪
♪ Take it off ♪ ♪ Take it off ♪
♪ Take it off, baby, for me ♪
帮我个忙
Do me a solid.
丹尼
Dani. . .
我想让你见个人
someone I'd like you to meet.
芬恩霍斯 这是丹尼尔德罗萨
Finn Hoss, Danielle DeRosa,
一个真正的美国士兵
a real life American soldier
她想着反正都要打打杀杀 还不如顺便发个财
that decided if she was gonna fight for a living, she might as well get rich.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我喜欢你的控肩下摔打法
I liked your shoulder trick.
这招我已经练了六个月了
Yeah, I've been working on it for six months.
小心
Careful.
我认识的某个人玩轮滑都摔伤肩膀了
I know someone that hurt their shoulder rollerskating.
现在都还没好呢
Never got better.
丹尼是营地里最能打的
Dani, she's the toughest one on the compound.
而芬恩
And Finn here,
是我父亲认识的最厉害的男人
this is the baddest man my father ever knew.
我一直很羡慕你对你♥爸♥爸的崇拜
I'm always envious about the way you talk about your dad.
可能是因为我爸是个肮脏的骗子
Probably 'cause mine was a filthy liar.
总理事会会议马上在凉亭开始
General council meeting in the pavilion.
-我得去工作了 -当然
Duty calls. Of course.
丹尼 你能带芬恩继续看营地吗?
Dani, can you finish showing Finn around?
今晚我们会庆祝你的到来
Tonight, we celebrate your arrival.
-明天我们就谈正事 -对
Tomorrow, we talk shop, eh? Yeah.
跟我来
Come with me.
你最好是来给波罗卖♥♥健身器材的
You better be here to sell Boro a Bowflex.
我? 你那所谓的灌水系统在哪里?
Me? Where's the irrigation system?
还有 这是哥伦比亚吗?
Oh, and this is Colombia?
巴里接电♥话♥ 我知道你在听通讯
Barry, answer the goddamn phone. I know you're hearing us over the comms.
(视频通话 老板 接听 挂断)
你知道卢克布鲁纳的女儿是特工 却没有告诉他?
You knew Luke Brunner's daughter was a spook, and you didn't tell him?
你看过那YouTube视频不?
You know that YouTube video
一个大猩猩疯狂猛啃一个哈密瓜
where a gorilla goes to town on a cantaloupe?
你现在就是哈密瓜
You're the cantaloupe.
她是熊猫 你为什么不告诉他?
Why didn't you tell him she was Panda?
我不能让卢克奔赴任务时 还想着他的孩子
I couldn't have Luke walking in there with his kid on his mind.
任何形式的分神都可能会害死他
Any loss of focus could've got him killed.
我很确定他现在彻底分神了
Pretty sure he's unfocused now.
(接听)
我女儿在中情局?
My daughter's in the CIA?
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
巴里叔叔?
Uncle Barry?
嗨 小南瓜!
Hi, pumpkin.
他妈的搞什么鬼?
What the fuck? !
嘿 注意言辞 小声点
Hey, watch your language. Lower your voice.
首先 我们离营地有400米
First, we are a quarter mile from the compound.
其次 现在真是他妈的糟透了!
Second, fuckity, fuck, fuck, asshole, fuck!
-感觉她很恼火 -说脏话可是得罚钱的
I think she's upset. Dollar in the swear jar.
各位 请让我谈谈
Everyone, please, let me talk.
卢克 当艾玛进入乔治华盛顿大学时
Luke, when Emma got into George Washington,
她住在中情局总部附近
she was living so close to CIA headquarters.
特工训练营太想招她了
It was too tempting for The Farm.
总部是看着孩子长大的
HQ watched the kid grow up.
她和你一样强壮、聪明 所以他们伪造了一个招聘
Physical like you, smart like you, so they set up a recruitment sting.
以200美元的报酬 招学生参加心理学系的测验
$200 for student testing in the psych department,
她上钩了
and she took the bait.
拿到了中情局史上最高分
Highest score CIA's ever seen.
比你的高 也比我的更高
Higher than yours, higher than mine,
而且她没有心脏病
except she doesn't have a heart condition.
你让我女儿身陷危险
You put my daughter in danger
就是因为你 不能接受自己做不了外勤?
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表