剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
Guys, there should be a floor panel right near you, by the door.
我来处理
Okay, I'll take care of this.
你给妈妈回电♥话♥ 处理紧急事件
You call Mom. Urgent is urgent.
嘿 妈妈 没事吧?
Hey, Mom, is everything okay?
卡特打电♥话♥来了 他很伤心
Carter called. He's very upset.
我在出差 这就是你打给我的原因?
That's why you're calling me on a business trip?
就为了个破钟和蠢节目?
About a stupid clock and a stupid show?
他期待着和你一起做点什么
He was looking forward to doing something with you,
你又为了工作抛弃了他
and you ditched him for work again.
亲爱的 你可别落得你♥爸♥和我一样的结局
Honey, you don't wanna end up like your dad and me.
等我回家 我会给他好好解释 好吗?
I'll smooth it over when I get home, okay?
好 希望如此
Good. Good, I hope so.
工作怎么样?
How's the job going?
你知道的 就是躲躲子弹
Uh, you know, just dodging bullets
尽量不让任何东西在我面前爆♥炸♥
and trying to keep the whole thing from blowing up in my face.
嗯 我也爱你
Yeah, I love you too, Mom.
好 跟唐尼问好 再见
Okay. Say hi to Donnie. Bye.
嘿 巴里 我需要唐璜行动的最新消息
Hey, Barry, I need an update on Operation Don Juan.
很急
Urgent.
(伟哥)
Ew.
准备好冷却系统了吗?
Ready to flood the system?
是的
Affirmative.
小心 冷却液太多速度会过快的
Careful! Too much coolant means too much speed.
速度太快 火车会刹不住车撞上站台
Too much speed, you can't stop the train before it crashes into the depot.
速度太慢 波罗就会得到核弹材料
Not enough, Boro gets what he needs to make a bomb.
一定要像熊妈妈一样细心 不要太热 不要太冷 要刚刚好
Gotta Mama Bear this thing. Not too hot, not too cold, just right.
我们有通讯器 为什么还要用这些来伪装?
We have our comms in. Why did we need these as part of our disguise?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我们是谁?
What are we, train inspectors
给妈妈打免提电♥话♥的列车检查员?
that are making hands-free phone calls to our moms?
什么? 耳机好酷的 成功♥学♥家托尼罗宾斯总是戴
What? These are so cool. Tony Robbins wears these.
我需要打开多少个冷却液阀?
How many coolant valves do I need to open?
我的鲁小姐正在计算
My girl's calculating that now.
四个?
Four? !
-好吧 我四个全打开了 -什么?
All right, I opened all four. What?
-你为什么要打开四个? -你说的四个
Why did you open four? Because you said four.
我什么都没说 巴里说的四个
I didn't say anything. Barry said four.
我是在说多纳泰罗!
I was talking about Donatello!
他刚吃了四片伟哥!
He just took four Viagras!
我就知道你在监视他 你真是个骗子
I knew you were spying on him. You're such a liar.
四片? 听起来唐尼要好好和塔莉聚聚
Four? Sounds like Donnie Boy's going on a Tally rally.
我早告诉过多特这事儿会发生的
I told Dot this would happen.
你总是要控制一切
You always have to control things,
你为了阻止老妈的男朋友 把我们的任务都搞砸了
and now you put the mission at risk so you could stalk Mom's boyfriend.
起效了
It worked.
直升机断开连接了
The chopper disconnected.
它跟不上我们的速度
It couldn't keep up.
他们肯定无法获得足够的核弹材料
No way they got enough material to make a bomb.
车速表升速和唐尼裤子鼓起一样快
Uh-oh. Speedometer's blowing up like Donnie's chinos.
你弄得磁铁过冷了
You overcooled the magnets.
列车开得太快 停不下来了
The train is going too fast to stop.
等列车到达努尔苏丹的站台时
When it reaches the depot in Nur-Sultan,
车上所有人加上过半的城镇都会完蛋
everyone on board and half the town will be killed.
爸爸 现在好了 你造出了世界上最大的脏弹
Congratulations, Dad. You made the world's largest dirty bomb.
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表