剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
你没事了 可以解放了
It's okay. You're good.
去吧
Go.
不! 让我出去!
No! Get me out of this!
-不错的诱饵加切换技 -我真是没想到
Good old bait and switch. I didn't see that coming.
-其实我猜到了 -放松
I did. Relax.
把它想象成宝宝背带 好吗?
Think of it like a BabyBjörn, huh?
我当初总用这款背带抱着艾玛
I mean, I carried Emma around in it all the time
她只掉了一次
and I only dropped her once.
你没抱稳的次数多着呢
You seem to have dropped me a lot.
-很好 -很好
Good. Good.
-放轻松 -不!
Just relax. No!
-跳吧! 表演时间到了! -不!
Go! Showtime! No, no, no, no!
哇
Wow.
那真是不体面
Well, that was undignified.
好了 通讯器就绪了
All right, comms in.
蒂娜 跳伞队已经出发 你可以看到他们了
Tina, uh, drop team's a go. You got eyes on them.
收到 他们以每小时 195公里的速度向目标降落
Copy that. They're descending at 195 kilometers per hour, on target.
巴里怎么样?
How'd Barry seem?
特别迫切出发
Raring to go.
我只是担心他进不去监狱的管道
I'm just worried he won't fit in the prison ductwork
因为他的睾丸太大了
because of his giant balls.
安全带解除 通讯器戴上
Harness off, comm in.
蒂娜 收到了吗?
Copy that, Tina?
小狗在马厩里了
Puppy's in the pound.
抱歉 我希望我没有越权
Sorry, I. . . I hope I'm not overstepping.
我听到你和巴里这么说 我只是想试试
I've heard you and Barry do that, and I just wanted to try.
南瓜做成派了
Pumpkin in a pie.
好
Okay.
我在看蓝图
Looking at blueprints.
应该有一个 带圆顶风扇格栅的圆形通风口
There should be a round vent with a domed fan grate.
有一个大约2. 5米的下降通道
There's a drop of about eight feet,
然后管道就是水平的了
then the shaft turns horizontal.
提醒下我为什么你没法进去?
Remind me why you can't do this?
因为你营养不良、身材瘦小 可以像饼干面团一样挤进去
Because your skinny, malnourished body will squeeze through it like cookie dough.
注意安全
Be safe.
对
你没事吧?
You good? Uh-huh.
(位置锁定)
你已经离开管道18米了
You've been out of the duct work for about 20 yards.
前方应该还有一个短下降通道
You should be coming up on another short drop.
没那么短
That wasn't that short.
坚持住 脑海里想着目标
Hang in there. Keep your eyes on the prize.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be all right.
其实 也没那么糟糕
You know it's not that bad
你把这次的行动 当成《忍♥者神龟》就好了
when you think of it as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
恭喜 你到指定位置了
Congrats, you're there.
嘿 丹麦哥
Hey, GD.
你最近如何?
How you been?
很高兴见到你 你看起来很棒
It is so good to see you. You look fantastic.
-谢谢 -你一直都这么健壮
Thank you. Right off the bat. Fit as a biscuit.
-谢谢 -天啊
Thank you. Oh God.
-你看起来也很棒 -停下 别这样说了
Well, you look great too. Oh stop. Don't even do that to me.
-我变肥了 -站在这里
I have put on some. Stand right here.
看看这魁梧的肩膀
Look at those shoulders.
是的 我最近在锻炼我的上部肌肉
Yeah, well, I know. I've been working a little bit on my upper.
我在监狱里为自己感到难过
I was feeling so bad about myself in prison
所以我只好猛吃东西排解忧愁
that I just kind of fed that with food, you know?
都说要戒糖戒碳水 结果呢? 监狱里全是糖和碳水
They say no sugar and carbs, then what do they serve you? Sugar and carbs.
那是个信标吗?
Is that a beacon?
还有一根工业蹦极绳
And an industrial bungee cord,
一个钩子 然后很快就有飞机来了
and a hook, and very soon a plane.
好
Okay.
好了 等下会有一阵猛拉 知道吧?
All right. And expect a little yank, okay?
我的天啊 等下. . .
A little yank. Got it. Wait, what--
新宿舍怎么样?
So how are the new digs?
很有监狱范
Prison-y.
在床底下找到了丹麦哥的违♥禁♥品♥
Found the Dane's contraband under the bed.
有什么需要征用的东西吗?
Anything we should requisition?
只有几本杂♥志♥ 还有一瓶伊丽莎白杜布雷的白莲花酒
Just a few magazines and a bottle of White Lotus by Liz DuVray.
还有一盒雷吉糖果
Hm. And a box of Reggie! bars.
他们从1980年就没生产这种东西了
They haven't made these things since 1980.
看来丹麦哥真的什么都能搞到手
I guess the Dane really can get anything.
我得去忙了
Gotta go.
别搞砸了 小伙计
Don't screw it up, sweet cheeks.
托盘没问题吧?
No issues with the tray?
蒂娜
Tina.
嘿
Hey.
我给我们两人建了私人频道
I dropped us into a private channel
这样我们不必听到 卢克和艾玛之间的争吵
so we don't have to hear Luke and Emma go at it.
我隔着胡椒博士的墙 都能听到他们在互相吼叫
I heard them screaming at each other through Dr. Pepper's wall.
对 他们的问题 比《体育画报》还层出不穷
Yeah, they got more issues than Sports Illustrated.
如果你需要什么 我就在这里
Well, if you need anything, I'm here.
事实上. . .
Well. . .
我需要有人陪伴
I could use some company.
我会一直陪你的
Then I'm not going anywhere.
天啊!
Oh my God!
-你好 -我以为你是丹麦人
Hello. I thought you were Danish.
我是的
I am, yeah.
我去了安多弗读寄宿 我的英语、丹麦语都很流利
I went to boarding school in Andover. I'm fluent in English, Danish,
因为学校在马萨诸塞州安多弗 我也精通“白♥痴♥语”
and 'cause it's in Andover, Massachusetts, Moron,
因为马萨诸塞州的每个人都会说
'cause everyone from Massachusetts is like,
“汤姆布雷迪肯定有鹰”
"Tom Brady must have a huge hog, "
大概就是这个口音
or however they sound.
老兄 最近好吗?
What's up, dude?
你是世界上最甜的丹麦小点心
You're the sweetest Danish in the world.
得了吧 你真是疯狂
Come on. You're nuts.
我应该把你泡在咖啡里
I should dunk you in coffee.
你真是疯狂
You're nuts. You're nuts.
-抱抱这个 变♥态♥ -天啊
Hug this, creep. Oh!
天啊 太糟了
Oh god. God, that is. . . vile.
我很久没见过这么糟糕的东西了
I have not seen anything that bad in a. . . in a long time,
我可是在土耳其监狱服了两年刑
and I have been in a Turkish prison for two years.
-你的脚趾怎么了? -我的脚趾怎么了?
What happened to your toe? What happened to my toe?
你在婆罗洲的行动中打掉的
You shot it off on the Borneo job.
-对 -是你
Right. Right. It was you.
我的枪走火了
When my gun misfired.
我不喜欢用枪
I don't like using guns.
所以我才把枪给她 严格来说是你打中了自己的脚趾
It's why I was handing her the gun. Technically you shot your own toe off.
我觉得很糟糕
And I feel horrible.
比一个有九个脚趾 和十个脚趾甲的人更糟糕?
Worse than someone with nine toes and ten toenails?
鲁 收回你的四趾大脚
Roo, holster your four-shooter.
嘿 丹麦哥 我们有个提议
Hey, Dane, we have an offer for you.
我们要你卖♥♥些东西给波罗波洛尼亚
We want you to sell something to Boro Polonia.
作为交换 你将获得自♥由♥
And in exchange, you'll stay free,
你可以去看看你从未见过的儿子
and you get to see the son you've never met before.
怎么样?
What do you say?
哇 那是我唯一一次草率行动
Wow. It's the only time I got sloppy, ever.
我当时着急回家 是因为格特鲁德在分娩
I was rushing home 'cause Gertrude was in labor.
我在边境 因为携带假护照和违♥禁♥品♥被抓到
I got caught at the border with fake passports and contraband.
我那次的表现太业余了
It was just, you know, amateur hour.
但对我来说 这次的自♥由♥意味着我第一次见到儿子
But. . . being free to me would mean meeting my son for the first time.
我同意你的提议
I am in.
-好 -太好了 宝贝
Okay. Yeah, baby.
-丹麦哥万岁 -你最棒了
That's the Dane. You're the man.
你讨厌海滩
Do you hate the beach,
是因为你的身材不够健壮吗?
because instead of a hot body, you've got a not body?
双子配方健身用品
Twinning Formula Fitness Supply
不仅供应于 最好的酒店、水疗中心和度假村. . .
outfits not only the finest hotels, spas and resorts. . .
你好 我是欢乐健身馆的塔莉布鲁纳
Hello. This is Tally Brunner from Merry Fitness.
是的 我看到你们酒店 去年在我们这里买♥♥了26台机器
Yes, I see your hotels purchased 26 of our machines last year,
我就是. . .
and I just, uh,
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表