剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
Wow.
这些是濒危动物
These things are endangered.
有钱人就是不一样
Rich people.
Mm.
哇
Whoa.
嘿 看看 老式核战地堡
Hey, check it out. Old fallout bunker.
奇怪
Weird.
自从我们开始合作以来 你就对我怀恨在心 你是怎么回事?
You've had it in for me since we started working together. What is your problem?
你真的想知道?
You really wanna know?
该死
Shit.
气球可是你的主意
Balloons were your idea.
混合水果
Mm. Fruit cocktail.
我喜欢这些东西
I love these things.
1986年的
1986.
再说了 这不是你的
Plus, this is not yours.
看来你很喜欢拿走不属于你的东西
You have a tendency of taking things that are not yours.
-这是什么意思? -你告诉我
What's that supposed to mean? Well, you tell me.
喂!
Hey!
给我吧
Give me that.
给我去那边
Get over there.
门是电动的 控制系统短路了
The door is electric. It shorted out.
回到默认设置了
It's set to default.
我们被锁住了
We're locked in.
欢迎新老朋友
Welcome, new friends and old.
当你们坐在这张桌子旁时
By taking your place at this table,
你们就是加入了一个历史悠久的圈子
you have joined an historic coterie.
拿破仑的军队攻入门时
Czar Alexander sat here
沙皇亚历山大曾坐在这里
while Napoleon's army knocked at the gates,
第三帝国入侵时 斯大林坐在这里
Stalin while the Third Reich invaded,
美国总统将导弹对准古巴时
and as the American president pointed missiles at Cuba,
赫鲁晓夫把他的鞋子砸在这张桌子上
Khrushchev banged his shoe on this table
因为他没有抽到王炸
because he did not pull an inside straight.
游戏规则是每人持有五张牌
The game is five-card draw.
三次加注 没有限制
Three raises, no limit.
前注:5万
50, 000.
但首先 来品尝下我们的传统美酒. . .
But first, our traditional drink. . .
莫罗科奥特萨
moloko ottsa.
Mm.
Ura!
Ura!
Salud.
我的俄语很生疏
My Russian is rusty.
莫罗科奥特萨?
Moloko ottsa?
父亲的牛奶
Father's milk.
伏特加和牦牛的精♥液♥
Vodka and yak semen.
开始玩牌吧
Let's play some cards.
控制器坏掉了 而且门是钢制的
Controls are fried, and the door's steel.
你们打不开门的
You're not getting it open.
这里没信♥号♥♥
Can't get a signal in here.
嘿 这个也许有地堡的控制系统
Hey, this probably runs the bunker system's control.
哦 键盘是西里尔文的 没问题
Oh, keyboard's Cyrillic. Not a problem.
好吧 系统坏了
Yeah, system's shot. . .
门的液压系统也不运作了
. . . and the door hydraulics are down.
如果警卫醒来时我们还在这里
If the guards wake up and we're still here,
我们就要去蹲监狱了
we go straight for the gulag.
好吧 是我自己的感觉 还是这里真的越来越热了?
Okay, is it just me, or is it getting unbearably hot?
那是因为通风系统也停了
Well, that's 'cause the ventilation's shutdown too.
我们不用担心蹲监狱的事了
We won't have to worry about prison
因为二氧化碳过滤系统也停了 而这个地方是真空封闭的
'cause the CO2 scrubber is not working, and this place is vacuum-sealed.
在被人发现之前 我们早就窒息而死了
We're all gonna asphyxiate long before we're found.
(下载中)
数据提取率5%
Data extraction at 5%.
这数据提取跟万里长征一样
Millions of miles before we sleep.
如果你们能听到我
If you can hear me,
巴里 摸下你的筹码 蒂娜 喝一小口
Barry touch your chips, and Tina take a sip.
所有人的牌都在这里了
All hands accounted for.
人工智能正在计算出牌策略
AI's calculating strategic play.
好吧 开局的手气挺好
Okay, caught a break on the first hand.
巴里手上有三张八 局面非常有利
Barry's sitting pretty with three eights.
其他人的牌都不行 接下来要抽的牌也是
No one else has anything, and nothing's coming up in the draw.
他们会谨慎行事 如果他们够聪明的话会直接弃牌
They'll bet conservatively, or if they're smart, just fold.
他在做什么? 他只有一对三
What's he doing? He's only got a pair.
-我以为他是玩牌的老手了 -显然他是个差劲的老手
I thought he was a card player. Apparently a bad one.
他这样下去很快就会出局的
He plays like this, he'll be out of the game and gone with his phone
我们都来不及复♥制♥完他的手♥机♥
way before we're done copying it.
好吧 新计划:我们作弊来帮凯恩
Okay, new plan. We cheat to help Cain.
我已经感觉到无法呼吸了
I already feel like I can't breathe.
小旋风 你还好吗?
You okay, Cool Breeze? I don't like feeling confined.
我不喜欢这种封闭空间
我看过一篇报道 说一个德国人住在一个小房♥子里
I read about this German guy that lived in this tiny house,
他最后被自己的屁臭死了
and he died on his own farts.
天啊 露丝衣领下面有点热
Oh God, Ruth is feeling a little hot underneath the collar.
露丝是谁?
Who's Ruth?
她就是露丝 鲁是露丝的简写
She's Ruth. Roo is short for Ruth.
我以为这是你的绰号♥ 因为你开的车是斯巴鲁
I thought it was a nickname because you drive a Subaru.
我开斯巴鲁是因为我是同性恋
I drive a Subaru 'cause I'm gay.
所以你从没去了解过我的真名?
So you never bothered to learn my real name?
老大 你的孩子养得可真棒啊
Nice kid you raised there, boss.
开门啊 你这苏联时代的垃圾!
Come on, open up, you Soviet-era piece of garbage!
你这样是没用的
You're not helping.
可不是!
No shit!
我在浪费氧气
I'm wasting oxygen.
六个人在一个这么小的房♥间里
Six people in a room this size,
按照正常的二氧化碳呼出 和氧气消耗来计算
normal CO2 output and O2 consumption,
我们最多只能活两个小时
we've got two hours tops.
跟我们说下关于地堡的情况
Tell us about the bunker.
我们买♥♥这房♥子的时候它就在这儿了
It was here when we bought house,
从那个核战恐惧年代遗留下来的
left over from when we thought nuclear war was inevitable.
我们以为这只是个花架子
We thought it was kitschy.
我告诉过你不要喝那个垃圾
I told you not to eat that crap.
我需要点糖 不然我会崩溃的
I need some sugar, or I'm gonna crash.
崩溃. . .
Crash.
有办法了
That's it.
艾玛 查一下电脑上次启动时的时间
Emma, check the computer when it was fired up the last time.
根据它的时钟 应该是1989年10月8日
Um. According to its clock, October 8th, 1989.
好的 听我说
Okay, hear me out.
这台电脑的系统 很容易因千年危机而崩溃
This computer is vulnerable to crashing from the Y2K bug.
当年什么事都没发生
Nothing happened with Y2K.
因为我们当时知道有问题 所以我们解决了
Because we knew there was a problem, so we fixed it.
从1997年到1999年 解决千年危机是我的主要工作内容
I mean, from '97 to '99, Y2K was just about all I worked on.
这对我们有帮助吗?
And this helps us how?
电脑上有整个地堡控制系统 包括门
The computer runs the entire bunker system, including the door.
所以当时间到2000年时 末尾就是两个零了
So when the clock flips forward to the year 2000, which is double zero,
电脑就会以为是1900年 然后重置
the computer thinks it's 1900 and resets.
重置后它会打开门
And upon resetting, it opens the door.
但是它还有11年才到2000
But it's not gonna think it's the year 2000 for another 11 years.
所以我会加速CPU 让系统时间过得更快
So I'll speed up the CPU, so it'll cycle through the dates faster.
我们在高中计算机室里这样做过
We'd do this in our high school computer lab
目的是给视频游戏加速
to make video games go faster.
没那么难的
It's not that hard.
(资料下载中)
(凯恩获胜几率 10. 98%)
凯恩有一对十
Cain has a pair of tens.
巴里 、蒂娜 你们暂时不拿牌 让凯恩拿到下一张牌
Barry, Tina, stand pat, so Cain gets the next card.
马上又会来一个十
Another ten's coming.
就像甘地在每日绝食抗♥议♥中说的
Like Gandhi said every day of his hunger strike,
“我什么都不要 谢谢”
"Nothing for me, thanks. "
我也不要
I'll stand. Three.
三
要加赌注吗?
Bets?
好 大家都下注了 请出示你们的牌
Okay, everybody in. Please show your cards.
Mm. Mm.
我又赢了
I win again.
是的 你今天很走运 凯恩先生
Yes, very lucky today, Mr. Khan.
这对你来说很不寻常
Quite unusual for you.
不好意思 先生 你的朋友到了
Excuse me, sir, but your associate has arrived.
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表