剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
He is survived by millions of toys and zero girlfriends.
这些是手办
They're action figures.
女人看了直摇头
They're vagina repellent.
我不带女人来这里
I choose not to bring women here. Mm.
这是我的蝙蝠洞 我的孤独堡垒
This is my Batcave, my Fortress of Solitude.
如果你的目标是孤独 那你成功了
Well, if your goal's solitude, mission accomplished.
唯一能对这些物品 感到激动的人只有圣诞老人
The only person that would be turned on by this is Santa.
这是什么?
What is this?
我是个双簧管演奏爱好者
I'm an aspiring oboist.
这不错啊 木管乐器最能激发性♥欲♥
Good move. Nothing drops panties like a woodwind.
-我去换件干净的衬衫 -我只是在开你的玩笑
I'm getting a clean shirt. I'm just busting your chops.
不要生气嘛
Come on.
听着 如果你想和蒂娜在一起 你必须放弃所有这些东西
Listen, if you want a shot with Tina, you gotta ditch all this stuff,
哪怕你最后成功可能性不大
even if it just barely helps your odds.
“永远别说不可能”
"Never tell me the odds. "
汉索罗说的
Han Solo.
我刚刚说了什么?
What did I just say?
现在去换衣服吧
Now go get changed.
如果你还穿那种霍比特人动漫衣服
And if you put on something with a hobbit or something like that,
那我得再打你一次
you'll get a fresh one.
好
Okay.
我这么做是为了你 好吗?
I'm doing this for you, okay?
我只是在试图帮你交到女朋友
I'm just trying to get some V for your D.
顺便说一句
So just for the record,
我完全同意
I'm 100% on board
你的“不和卡特生孩子”政策
with the "Don't have children with Carter" policy.
你真的在偷听
You were eavesdropping.
我是个间谍 我当然会偷听了
I'm a spy. Of course I eavesdrop.
我没说我不想跟卡特生孩子
I didn't say I don't wanna have kids with Carter,
我只是说我们该等等
I just said I think we should wait a bit.
我非常爱卡特 好吗?
I love Carter very much, okay?
我人生在中情局方面是有点混乱
The CIA side of my life is a little chaotic,
但他很稳定而且是可预测的
but he's. . . he's steady and. . . and predictable.
稳定和可预测那是对会计的要求
Steady and predictable is something you want from your accountant,
而不是对你的人生伴侣
but not from your life partner.
你母亲依然是我认识的最让我激动
Your mother still is the most exciting and the most challenging person
且最有挑战性的人
that I've ever known.
你得找个能刺♥激♥你的心灵的人
You need to find somebody that can stimulate your mind and your heart,
而不是找一个 和你一起做手工品的书呆子
not some nerd that wants to do artsy-crafty stuff with you.
我喜欢做手工品 这可以舒缓我的心情
Hey, I like doing artsy-craftsy stuff. It's soothing.
我是不是有时候 希望他有点冒险精神? 是的
Do I sometimes wish he was a little bit more adventurous? Yes.
但你知道吗? 我为什么. . .
But- You know what? Why--
我的天 你是地球上
Oh my God, you're the last person on Earth
最不应该和我讨论恋爱关系的人
I should be discussing relationship stuff with.
我刚刚看着你求妈妈登上你的船
I just watched you beg Mom to get on your little boat
你像个痴情的小男生
like a lovesick schoolboy.
第一 我只是很随意地邀请
One, it was just a casual invitation.
第二 那不是船 是游艇
Two, it's not a boat. It's a ship.
你就甭指望能靠游艇找回老妈了
Okay, well, that ship has sailed.
蒂娜偶然发现的被绑♥架♥者
The kidnapping Tina stumbled onto
是摩尔多瓦的应用物理学家 卡尔诺瓦克博士
was of Moldovan applied physicist, Dr. Karl Novac.
他在爱尔兰进行友好之旅 提升摩尔多瓦的科学实力
He was in Ireland on a goodwill tour to pump up Moldovan scientific prowess.
表面上看 他的消失似乎无关紧要
First blush is, disappearance seems insignificant.
但诺瓦克博士写了一篇科学论文
But Dr. Novac authored a scientific paper
他描绘出了一个新的处理方法
outlining a novel process
可以从核废料提取和强化
to extract and augment fissile nuclear material
裂变核材料
from nuclear waste.
所以波罗抓了这个书呆子
So Boro grabbed Poindexter to salvage something useful
是为了把上次从列车抢的 一点点核废料用起来?
from that little bit he got from the train?
-这就是我们的理论 -波罗相当于是绑♥架♥了一个厨师
That's the theory we're going with. But Boro basically kidnapped a chef.
他仍然需要“厨具” 来制♥作♥他的放射性“大餐”
I mean, he still needs his kitchen utensils to make his radioactive dish.
如果我们能搞清楚需要的是哪些设施
If we can figure out what that hardware is,
也许我们可以先到达设施所在地 然后抓住波罗
maybe we can get to it first and then catch Boro.
可能吧 但有个障碍
Possibly. But there's a speed bump.
我们只看过诺瓦克博士论文的摘录
We've only ever seen an abstract of Dr. Novac's paper.
解释提取过程的官方科学研究
The official scientific research explaining the extraction process
被摩尔多瓦政♥府♥阻止发表
was blocked from publication by the Moldovan government.
所以 他们把他视为国家资产
Instead, they labeled him a national asset
并把他转移到政♥府♥宿舍 且配有一名监管
and moved him to a government dormitory with a handler
保护他免受间谍 和知识产权盗窃的侵害 并防止叛逃
to protect him from spies and IP theft and prevent defection.
-整个宿舍的通信都被隔离了? -没有无线网 没有固话 没法入侵
The whole dormitory's air-gapped? No Wi-Fi, no landline, no way to hack in.
但是这个除外
Except for this.
所以我们才有了“隔空取物”
That's why we have Air-hopper.
这是一款可以 从附近任何硬盘上获取数据的应用
It's an app that can suck all the data from any nearby hard drive.
它被伪装在流行游戏连连看里
It's camouflaged in a shell of a popular game Jam Slam.
团队怎么才能通过安检
But how is the team supposed to get past security
进入宿舍并使用这个应用?
to get into the dormitory to even use the app?
唯一能进去的办法 是得到住里面的人的邀请
The only way to get in is to be invited by someone who lives there.
幸运的是 诺瓦克的监管人 妮卡斯大林诺维奇住在宿舍
Fortunately, Novac's handler, Nika Stalinovich, lives at the dorm.
所以她必须邀请我们团队的人回住所
So she will have to invite home someone from our team.
维尼熊!
Pooh Bear. Pooh Bear! Pooh Bear! Pooh Bear! Pooh Bear! Pooh Bear!
维尼熊到底是什么?
What the hell is Pooh Bear?
他有维尼熊的绰号♥ 因为他做过很多招蜂引蝶的引诱任务
Aldon's Pooh Bear on account of all the honeypots he collects.
恶心
Gross.
维尼熊!
Pooh Bear! Pooh Bear! Pooh Bear!
-好了 别闹了 -抱歉
All right, knock it off. Sorry.
抱歉 老大
Sorry, boss.
妮卡斯大林诺维奇把诺瓦克 所有的研究成果保存在她电脑里
Stalinovich will have all of Novac's research on her computer,
阿尔登. . .
so Aldon will. . .
维尼熊
Pooh Bear.
用他微不足道的魅力进入宿舍
. . . use what little charm he has to access her dorm
再用应用程序下载论文
and download the paper using the app.
我们就能知道波罗的下一步了
That should lead us to Boro's next move.
很好 这位幸运的女士长什么样?
Great. So, what does this lucky lady look like?
弱爆了
Boo.
没有已知的妮卡照片
There are no known photos of Nika,
因为政♥府♥监管员是秘密行事的
as government handlers are kept clandestine,
但我整理了一份非常有趣的心理侧写
but I put together a very interesting psych profile.
妮卡斯大林诺维奇 是一名中层管理人员
Nika Stalinovich is a mid-level manager suffering from low self-esteem
由于诺瓦克在她签署的 一次差旅中被绑♥架♥而自尊心受到打击
due to Novac's kidnapping during a tour she signed off on.
这种事件后的标准操作程序
Standard operating procedure after such an incident
通常是对所有政♥府♥人员进行再培训
usually means the retraining of all government handlers.
那就意味着 在酒店里进行一整天的再培训
That would mean a full day of re-education in a hotel,
伙食也不好
The Bad Buffet.
对我们来说 幸运的是 沿着酒店的街道就有一家酒吧
Luckily for us, just down the street from the hotel is a bar.
在经历了数小时的公开羞辱之后
After hours of public humiliation,
我们的监管员妮卡将穿过街道
our backer, Nika, will make her way across the street
去酒吧用梅子白兰地来消愁
where she will drown her sorrows in some plum brandy.
所以如果胡椒博士是对的 那酒吧就是进去的方法
So if Dr. Pepper is right, the bar's our way in.
我姓菲佛 就像米歇尔菲佛一样
Pfeffer, like in "Michelle. "
如果胡椒博士对妮卡的推论没错
Dr. Pepper's theory on Nika's state of mind
那她一定急需倾诉衷肠
should make her open and vulnerable
而且抵挡不住我的爱情攻势
to my very unique brand of romantic. . . persuasion.
你们的飞机12小时后出发
Your plane leaves in 12 hours, as Nika's retraining finishes in 24.
而妮卡的再培训将在24小时内完成
我会把你们的交通安排妥当的
I'll make sure there's a friendly asset standing by with transpo for you.
各位 开始行动吧
Okay, get going everyone.
-走吧 -好
Let's go. Okay.
都准备好了吗?
Is everything in place?
就等最后几批货了
Just waiting for a few shipments.
这些是雏菊 我要的是犬蔷薇
These are daisies. I asked for dog rose.
没错 但雏菊是当季的
Yeah, but daisies are in season.
我去买♥♥犬蔷薇
I will get the dog roses.
很好
Excellent.
我希望一切都完美
I want it all to be perfect.
我很快就要将你军了
You're gonna be checkmated in no time.
爸爸 这什么鬼?
That's for sure. Seriously, Dad?
你为什么给我申请了这么蠢的衣服?
Could you have requisitioned a more unflattering outfit for me?
如果全酒吧的人都找你调情 你就不能当阿尔登的后援了
Well, you can't be Aldon's backup if everyone in the bar is hitting on you.
你终于体会我的生活了
About time you got a taste of it.
他们总是让我看起来像 波罗的海的洗衣老妇
They always make me look like a Baltic washerwoman.
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表