剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
Dad, hey. Good, wanted to talk to you So, you read my proposal?
关于走廊的事?
About the Maisles?
它读作“我的过道” “我的”和“过道”连一起
It's pronounced "MyAisles. " "My" and "aisles" pushed together.
无论任何超♥市♥、任何城市
Any supermarket, any city,
“我的过道”将告诉你 要找的商品在哪个过道
MyAisles app will tell you the aisle the item you're looking for is in.
挂在天花板上的 指示牌不就是干这个的?
Don't the signs that hang from the ceiling do that?
爸 我不想让我的家人 永远住在车♥库♥上面
Come on. I don't want my family living above the garage forever.
我也不想
That makes two of us.
我还做了个演示文稿 我去我的公♥寓♥拿一下
I have a PowerPoint. I'll. . . I'll go get it from the apartment.
我不想给你的初创公♥司♥投资 那就这样了
I don't want to invest in your startup. That's it, and that's all.
我还是去拿一下吧 万一你会投呢
Well, I'll get it anyway, just in case.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
你永远学不会敲门 是吧?
You're never gonna learn how to knock, are you?
抱歉 我. . .
I'm sorry, I. . .
只是想找个地方放艾玛的礼物
I was just, uh, trying to find a place that I can put Emma's gift.
放到柜台上就好
Up on the counter is fine.
好
Okay.
对不起 我迟到了
I'm so sorry I'm late,
我得找3C的邻居借礼物包装纸 被拉着聊个不停
but I had to borrow some wrapping paper from my chatty neighbor from 3C.
没关系
It's no problem.
-哇 看起来真好吃 -是的
Wow, that looks yummy. It is.
-需要帮忙吗? -好
Can I help you with anything? Sure.
-就是给烤面包上加点料 给 -好
Just making some bruschetta. Here. Okay.
你的旅途怎么样?
So how was your trip?
哦 别问了
Oh, don't ask me.
现在没人想举重了
No one wants to lift heavy weights anymore.
每个人都想和他们的数字朋友骑车
Everyone wants to go biking with their digital friends.
我等不及把我的一半生意 卖♥♥给巴里 然后就退休算了
Can't wait to sell my half of the business to Barry and to be done with it.
干吗啦?
What?
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我要把举重腰带束之高阁了
This time I'm really gonna hang up the lifting belt.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
艾玛什么时候来?
Now when is Emma getting here?
很快就来了 她必须去接卡特
Soon. She had to go pick up Carter.
他的车又去汽修店修了
His car's in the shop again.
真正的男人可以修自己的车
You know, a real man can fix his own car.
卢克 我警告你 你别套用你那套理论
Luke, get it out of your system before he gets here. I'm warning you.
我会的 但是看在你的面子上 不是他
I'll try, but for your sake, not his.
我不喜欢她骑在上面 巴塞洛缪 请你小心一点
Attento! I don't like her up there, Bartholomew. Please be careful.
罗米
Romi.
我要爷爷抱我
I want Pee-Pa.
你的愿望就是战斗猫的命令 罗曼丝
Your wish is Battle Cat's command, Romance.
Oh!
她不喜欢你那个叫法 她喜欢被叫做罗米
She doesn't like that. She likes "Romi. "
对吧?
Right. Mm-hm.
-我好想你 -我也很想你
I missed you. I missed you too.
我去出差时还带了礼物给你 要吗?
I brought you a little gift from my trip, okay?
好
Okay.
-你看 -哇
Ta-da. Wow.
把这个藏在你的珠宝盒里
You hide this in your jewelry box, and when you're 18 years old,
你18岁的时候 我会给你一个很漂亮的礼物
I'll get you a really beautiful gift, okay?
-爱你 -我也爱你
Love you. Love you too.
那是一枚刚果军阀的钻石 应该进证据室的
That is a Congolese warlord's diamond. It's supposed to go into evidence.
只是一个而已
It was just one.
-抱歉 我们迟到了 -嘿 你们可来了
Sorry we're late. Hey, there we are.
-这么大张旗鼓是干什么? -艾玛
What's all this? Emma.
-爸爸 -宝贝儿!
Dad. Schatzel.
我好想你
Oh, I missed you.
我也想你
I missed you too.
现在你又要走了
Now you're leaving.
我知道 但是出于更好的理由
I know, but for even better reasons than before.
我游说了拉瓜希拉的政♥府♥
I lobbied the governing body of La Guajira,
我刚刚得知他们接受了我们的计划
and I just learned they accepted our program.
获得淡水供应的哥伦比亚人 会是原来的五倍
So fresh water to five times as many Colombians.
哇 太棒了 恭喜你
Wow, that is fantastic. Congratulations.
他们应该叫她为引水槽
They should call her the aqueduct.
因为她带来了水
'Cause she delivers the water.
-你准备好接受我的惊喜礼物了吗? -好
Are you ready to be blown away? Okay.
-待在这里 -好
Stay right here. Okay.
好吗? 好吧
Okay? All right.
-对不起 -我觉得挺好笑的
I'm sorry. I thought it was funny.
-我笑了 -谢谢
I laughed. Thank you.
惊喜
Surprise.
哇
Wow. Oh, um. . . Ow!
-你没事吧? -嗯嗯
You okay? Yeah, yeah.
-你的肩膀没事吧? -没事
Your shoulder okay? Yeah.
是的 没关系 我轮滑时不小心弄伤了
Yeah, it's fine. I, um, I messed it up roller skating.
但我还是可以拆礼物的
But I can still open presents.
这是为周日派对准备的立式搅拌机
It's a stand-up mixer for the Sunday Funday bake-offs.
-就像过去的美好时光一样 -爸爸 我喜欢
Like the good old days, huh? Dad, I love it.
我爱你
And I love you.
你科科都拿A 又是首席小提琴手
You always got straight A's, first chair violin,
不抽烟、不喝酒、不说脏话
no smoking, no drinking, no cursing.
现在你又为数百万人提供水源
And now you're providing water to millions more people.
这又是你让我为你骄傲的一个原因
It's one more reason to be so proud of you.
但我得告诉你
But I have to tell ya,
我有点担心拉瓜希拉
I'm a little bit concerned about this La Guajira.
-那个地区很不稳定 -你怎么知道的?
It's a very volatile area. How do you know about that?
我女儿说她要去哥伦比亚 我就用谷歌♥搜索了一下
My daughter says she's going to Colombia, I Googled it.
布鲁纳先生 其实全球基金会 给他们安排了非常安全的工作地点
Um, actually, the Global Fund has them in a very secure location, Mr. Brunner,
而且数据统计显示 大多数被绑♥架♥的是美国男性
um, and, statistically, most kidnappings tend to be of American men.
太好了 那你应该跟她一起去
That's great. Then you should go with her.
卢克. . .
Luke. . .
我倒是很想去 但我得留在这里工作
I would absolutely love to, but I gotta stay here and work.
对 你得当幼儿园老师 小孩子的画没你就完成不了
Yeah, kindergarten teacher. Those paintings don't finger themselves.
爸
Dad.
真的吗? 没有脆饼?
Seriously? No crunchies?
巴里 现在还没到吃蛋糕的时间
It's not cake time yet, Barry.
巴里叔叔 你心脏不好 只能吃一片
One slice, Uncle Barry. Your heart.
这又是上次独奏会那种蛋糕
It's the recital all over again.
这个蛋糕太扯了
This cake is bullshit.
爸 我不会有事的
Dad, I'll be fine.
我希望你知道 没有你我走不到今天
And I hope you know, I couldn't have done this without you.
你一直鼓励我、教我去超越我的极限
Hm. You've always encouraged me and taught me to reach beyond my grasp,
还有. . .
and. . .
我单凭自己是取得不了今天的成就的
I didn't get here by myself.
我有个好主意 我现在去商店买♥♥些纸杯蛋糕粉
I have a great idea. I'll go to the store and get some cupcake mix,
然后试试这个新的搅拌器
and we break in the mixer.
-做夹心巧克力? -我马上回来 好吗?
Chocolate fudge swirl? I'll be right back, okay?
好
Okay.
我告诉他你想要 一套研钵和杵来做印度菜
I told him you wanted a mortar and pestle to make Indian food.
他不听
He doesn't listen.
这也是我跟他离婚的众多原因之一
One of the many reasons I divorced him.
-是的 但他总是尽力而为 -嗯嗯
Yeah, but he always tries his best. Yeah.
我很喜欢这个礼物 因为是他送的
I love it, 'cause it's from him.
(中情局秘密区域办公室 纽约州 阿蒙克市)
(六周后)
♪ What a fool believes. . . ♪
我知道 很好
Mm. I know, it's good.
那你要怎么度过退休后的美好岁月?
So how are you gonna spend your golden years, huh?
-每天去商场散步? -学习玩脸书?
Lots of mall walking? Learning the Facebook?
打肺炎球菌疫苗?
Getting vaccinated for pneumococcal pneumonia?
威尔福德布里姆利电影节
Wilford Brimley Film Festival.
你要帮克利夫兰竞选总统吗?
Are you gonna campaign for Grover Cleveland?
你们想知道我的计划吗?
You want to know what I've planned?
来 看看这个
Here. Look at this.
奥登410 巴拿马那次行动用的船?
The Oden 410. You know, from the sting in Panama?
-嗯嗯 -知道
Yeah. Yeah.
中情局说它现在归我了
Well, the CIA said I can have it.
他们给你了? 我连个办公室加湿器都申请不到
They gave that to you? I couldn't get a humidifier for my office.
塔莉和我一直畅想着乘船环游世界
Tally and I, we've talked about sailing around the world together for ages.
现在我退休了 还有什么能拦住我们?
Now since I'm retired, what's gonna stop us?
-你们15年前就签的离婚协议? -她可能不爱你了?
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表