剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
她值得拥有
She's worth it.
我这是经验之谈
I speak from experience.
♪ Don't change the color of your hair ♪
对不起 不好意思
So sorry. Excuse me.
♪ Unspoken passion ♪
♪ Although I might not seem to care ♪
♪ I don't want clever conversation ♪
我可以请你跳个舞吗?
May I have a dance?
好
Sure.
♪ I just want someone ♪
♪ That I can talk to ♪
-我关掉了和巴里的通讯 -为什么?
I turned off the comms with Barry. Why?
我们可能需要即兴发挥 而中情局不喜欢这样
Well, we may have to improvise, and the CIA doesn't like that.
你认识那个红发英国男吗?
You know that British guy, the redhead?
他是威廉 他怎么了?
William. What about him?
他给了我一张纸条
He slipped me a note.
他知道菲恩霍斯是一个 给钱什么都能干的人
He knows. . . that Finn Hoss is a gun for hire.
他想给我钱 好让他和家人离开这里
He offered me money to get his family and him out of here.
-他害怕这个地方 -不
He's terrified of this place. No.
-你说“不”是什么意思? -不
What do you mean, just "no"? No.
他在这里的时间比任何人都久
He's been here longer than almost anybody.
他的孩子都在这里长大
His kid was raised here.
这可能是个陷阱
It could be a trap.
他也可能是一个担心家人的爸爸
He also could be a dad that is scared for his family.
我很抱歉 我现在可能对家庭这个概念没信心
I'm sorry if I don't have much faith in the family concept right now.
你觉得我一边做好工作 一边维系家庭很容易吗?
No. You think it was easy to do what I was doing with a family?
我试着维持婚姻容易吗?
Trying to keep the marriage together?
你以后自己会明白的 不过是在经历教训后
You will find out for yourself. . . the hard way.
我们没时间讨论这个
We don't have time for this.
特洛伊的飞机七小时后降落 然后我的身份就暴露了
Troy lands in seven hours, and then I'm dead.
我们今晚要穿过好几公里的树林
We have to cover miles through the woods tonight.
如果我们在凌晨2点前离开 那我们就有足够的时间了
If we leave by 2:00 a. m. , that gives us enough time
而且被发现的可能性也降低了
and lessens odds of us being seen.
记住 在这里我是最高等级特工
Remember, I'm the senior officer here.
你让我知道我的身份暴露了 你的工作完成了
You got me word I'm compromised. Your job is done.
我知道搞定特洛伊的方法
I know the play for handling Troy.
我知道大规模杀伤武器存放地
I know where the WMD is stored,
要么你跟我一起行动 要么别妨碍我
so follow me or get out of my way.
♪ . . . promise from my heart ♪
♪ I couldn't love you any better ♪
这头牛一定是被农民撞倒了
I think a farmer must've hit it.
你抓住角 我抓住腿
You grab the horns, and I'll grab the legs.
你本可以直接躲在树丛里看就好了
You could have just hid in the bushes.
我不知道谁会来接货
I didn't know who was gonna make the pickup.
万一是个比我重140斤的壮小伙
Could have weighed 150 pounds more than me.
我这叫出其不意
Element of surprise, this was the move.
给 收拾干净 换衣服
Here, clean up and change.
我们要把尸体装上车然后移走牛
We gotta load up the bodies and move the cow.
是吗? 这种事还要你说
Oh really? I thought we'd leave them here.
什么?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
在你的混战中 通讯器掉了 你的摄像头也坏了
During your little scuffle, comms fell off and your camera broke.
我对你独自完成剩下任务感到不安
I'm not comfortable with you doing the rest of this blind.
我又不能在营地里逛时还拿着手♥机♥
It's not like I can run around the compound with a cell phone in my hand.
我晚点再和你通讯 好吗?
I'll touch base with you later, okay?
悠着点儿
Easy.
-应该我来开车的 -哦 真的吗?
I should have driven. Oh really?
我们有必要谈谈 伯恩斯坦夫人的鹦鹉吗?
Do we have to talk about Mrs. Bernstein's cockapoo?
也许我不会撞到罗斯科
Maybe I wouldn't have hit Rosco
如果你能在忙波罗的各种事情之间 给我上一些驾驶课的话
if you'd squeezed some driving lessons for me in between all of Boro's.
我杀了那孩子的父亲 所以我感到有些内疚
I killed the kid's father, so I felt guilty.
你杀了波罗的爸爸?
You killed Boro's dad?
该死的 你毁了多少个孩子的一生?
Shit, how many kids have you screwed up?
特洛伊回来了
Troy's back.
快点 让他等久了那可就糟糕了
Go faster. It's a bad idea to keep him waiting.
说到糟糕了
Well, talking about bad ideas,
你是在想什么鬼? 和波罗上♥床♥?
what were you thinking sleeping with Boro?
什么? 我没跟那个变♥态♥上♥床♥
What? I didn't sleep with that creep.
那就好
Good.
你知道的 我不太喜欢卡特
Now, you know I'm not too fond of Carter,
但如果你对他是认真的
but if you're really getting serious,
你应该先结婚 再. . .
you should enter marriage. . . before you. . .
什么?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
-你觉得我是处♥女♥吗? -你就让我坚持自己的设想吧
Do you think I'm a virgin? Let me think what I want to think.
天啊 我都28岁了
Oh my God, I'm 28.
好吧 我比较老派
All right, I'm old-fashioned. When I got married, it felt special
我和你妈妈结婚时 很开心我是她唯一在一起过的男人
that I was the only man your mother's been with.
-嗯 现在可不是了 -你在说什么?
Well, not anymore. What are you talking about?
你都离婚15年了 你应该知道会发生吧?
Been divorced 15 years. What'd you think would happen?
你说的是多纳泰罗那家伙?
You're talking about that schmuck Donatello?
对
Yep.
你是我女儿 你应该告诉我的
You're my daughter. You're supposed to tell me those things.
告诉你什么? 会计部的那个意大利人
Tell you what? There was an Italian guy from accounting giving Mom the old "sausich"?
和妈妈上♥床♥了?
那个混♥蛋♥
That son of a bitch.
她到底看上那混♥蛋♥什么了?
What does she see in that loser?
也许只是因为他一直在她身边
Maybe the fact that he's actually around.
你知道我为什么不在身边的
Well, you know why I haven't been around.
为什么我这身边的女人 对男人的品位都这么差
Why do all the women in my life have terrible taste in men?
卡特很贴心
Carter is sweet.
他善良又绅士. . .
He's kind and gentle. . .
而且可靠
. . . and reliable.
唐尼也是
And so is Donnie.
天啊 真想知道我和妈妈 为什么喜欢这样的男人
Gee, wonder why Mom and I are attracted to guys like that now.
好 那现在该怎么办?
Okay, now what? Suck it up.
你只能接受现实了
妈妈喜欢那个男的
Mom likes the guy.
不 我说的是怎么处理尸体
No, I'm talking about the bodies.
你想负责行动吗? 那负责他妈的行动吧
You want to run the show? Then run the damn show.
好吧 我们把尸体扔到后面 就丢在稻田里
Fine. We throw 'em in the back and ditch 'em in the rice paddies.
现在是淡季 这个时候没人会去那里
It's off-season. No one goes there this time of year.
动作要快 下雨会拖慢我们的速度
Double-time. Rain'll slow us.
嘿
Hey.
我很抱歉我说脏话了
I'm sorry I cursed.
爸爸 我他妈才不在乎呢
Dad, I don't give a shit.
核弹手提箱在北区保管 远离营地其它区域
Nuke's kept here in the north acreage, away from the rest of the compound.
最好的办法是穿过这里 没人会看到我们
Best way there is through this stretch. No one will see us.
-什么布局? -钢结构军用活动房♥
Set up? Steel construction Quonset hut.
四个守卫 东西南北各一个 五个小时轮换一次
Four guards, one at each compass point, rotate every five hours.
所有人都有AK和MP7自动步♥枪♥
All have AKs and MP7s.
但我也有一把
But I've got one too,
而且他们枪法不如我
and they can't shoot like I can.
他们不知道我有这把枪
They don't know I have this.
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where did you get that?
镇上有黑市
Black market in town.
他们给我管理权限后我就开始偷钱了
I started skimming cash as soon as they assigned me admin detail.
所以雅各布因为你偷钱而被杀?
So Jacomo got killed because you were stealing?
显然是这样的
Apparently.
怎么了? 雅各布在帮波罗卖♥♥非法武器
What? Jacomo was helping Boro sell illegal weapons.
-那是什么? -宪♥章♥武器公♥司♥粉红女郎左轮
What's that? The Charter Arms Pink Lady.
我第一次来的时候 能偷运进来的小东西
Small, easiest thing I could smuggle in when I first got here.
我觉得我应该拿那把自动步♥枪♥
Well, I think I should have the automatic.
我拿了我那一届的射击最高分
I set the marksmanship score for my class.
我也一样 谁知道你到时候能不能保持清醒?
So did I. And who knows even if you're gonna be sober?
我是这样教你的吗?
I mean, is this how I raised you?
喝酒? 抽烟?
Alcohol? Cigarettes?
-还有艳丽的口红 -这不是口红
And a garish lipstick-- That's not lipstick.
我的天
Oh my God.
-它在震动 我的天 -杀了我吧
It's vibrating. My God. Kill me now.
给我洗手液!
Purell!
别乱碰东西 我的天
Stop touching my things. Oh my God.
在你♥爸♥爸来之前整理一下
Tidy up before your dad comes to visit.
你忘了? 我不知道你会来这里
I didn't know you were gonna be here, remember?
我们的撤离机 会在30分钟内抵达简易机场
Transport is gonna be at the airstrip in 30.
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表