剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
I promised you whales.
我的顾客名单
My customer list
包括全世界最凶残的“大海怪”
is a who's who of the world's baddest leviathans.
我很抱歉你现在变成这样了
I'm sorry that you turned out this way.
我现在变成这样 还不是因为你杀了奥马尔波洛尼亚
I turned out this way. . . because you killed Omar Polonia.
他是个危险的人
He was a dangerous man.
但是杀了他之后 我剥夺了一个小男孩来自父亲的陪伴
But by killing him, I deprived a little sweet boy of his father.
我以为我可以用花生糖、礼物
I thought I could fill that space with peanut brittle and gifts
和资助你去学校来弥补空缺
and sending you to school,
但每个孩子都需要一个能陪伴的父亲
but every kid needs a father figure there.
所以要是我有过你的高品质陪伴 我就会有所不同?
So quality time with you would've made me a different man?
高品质陪伴是忙碌的父母 为减轻罪恶感而兜售的谎言
Quality time is a lie peddled by busy parents to alleviate guilt.
重要的是有充足时间的陪伴
It's quantity time that counts.
你得在孩子膝盖受伤时为他包扎伤口 一起做科学项目
So you're there for the wounded knees, and doing science projects,
一起看卡♥通♥看到睡着
falling asleep watching cartoons together.
对不起 我剥夺了你所有这些美好的事物
I'm sorry I deprived you of all of these wonderful things.
你后悔杀了我父亲吗?
Do you regret killing my father?
不 但我很后悔给你造成的影响
No, but I regret what it did to you.
-我还是觉得这笔交易是个错误 -我知道
I still think this deal's a mistake. I know.
所以我不打算让你参与此次行动
That's why I want you to sit this one out.
去医院支持家人吧 他们需要你
Go to the hospital and support the family. They need you there.
而且你现在心烦意乱 没法集中精力上场战斗
Plus, you're too upset and distracted right now to be in the field.
我为波罗的案子忙了好几个月
I've been working Boro for months.
你不是总批评我把工作看得比家重?
What did you tell me about choosing work over family?
对我来说太晚了 但对你来说不是
It's too late for me, but not for you.
带阿尔登一起去医院
Take Aldon with you to the hospital.
阿尔登 去检查你的肩膀
Aldon, get your shoulder checked.
你要是受伤了可对我没好处了
Injured, you're no good to me.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
鲁和我带波罗去纽约上州
And Roo and I, we're gonna take Boro upstate.
太好了 卢鲁队又回来了
Oh yeah. Tag team back again.
有消息告诉我 好吗?
Keep me updated, okay?
好
Yeah.
-走吧 -好
Come. All right.
好了 波罗 该拍你的特写了
Okay, Boro, time for your close-up.
这个视频一发布
As soon as this video is posted,
我们的人将证实 这个装置的确含有核材料
our source will confirm that this device contains legitimate nuclear material.
感兴趣的买♥♥家 你们知道该做什么
Interested parties, you know the drill.
祝你好运
Bonne chance.
好的 影片会在一分钟内上传到暗网
Okay, the video will be uploaded to the darkest of the web in a minute.
(上传中)
怎么了?
What's going on?
凯尔跑路了 没人能找到他
Kyle flaked. No one can find him.
我就知道不能相信那个混♥蛋♥
I knew that SOB couldn't be trusted.
联络行动中心 他们知道他在哪里
Get in touch with Ops. They know where he is.
好
Okay.
听着 艾玛 注意点你的态度
Now, Emma, just be smart with the way you handle him.
保持冷静就好 我们还需要他的帮助
Just keep your cool. We still need his help.
好
Yeah.
该死
Fuck.
局长 波罗的视频已经在暗网上线
Director, Boro's video is live to the underworld.
我们很快就能追踪到那些混♥蛋♥
We'll be tracking scumbags in no time.
收到
Copy that.
多特马上来了
Dot's on her way.
找到凯尔了不?
What's up with Kyle?
找到他了
Got him.
车子停在查帕瓜的一家酒吧
Car's parked at a bar in Chappaqua.
环岛酒吧
The Roundabout.
-那是我们和他见面的地方 -谢谢你 蒂娜
That's where we met him. Thank you, Tina.
小女孩快死了 这小子还在喝啤酒?
Jeez, little girl's dying, this guy's pounding brewskies?
开快点
Just drive faster.
嘿 我想谢谢你帮我们追踪凯尔
Hey, uh, just wanted to say thanks for helping us track Kyle,
然后很抱歉要推迟我们的第二次约会
and sorry for pushing our second date.
第二次?
Second?
第一次约会时我们吃了两口披萨 然后就接到关于罗米的电♥话♥了
First one only lasted two bites of pizza before we got the call about Romi.
但如果我说是我们第二次约会 就相当于我们又有进展了
But if I say our second date, it moves things forward.
我希望我们的关系不断进展
And I, uh. . . want things to move forward.
我也是
Same.
当你准备好来第二次约会时
Whenever you're ready for date número dos,
你知道我在哪里
you know where I'll be.
(地点:也门 亚丁)
也门回复了冰块表情
Ice cube in Yemen.
(网络地址信♥号♥♥)
叙利亚也有回复
Everything's cool in Syria.
-你来错地方了 -该死
You're in the wrong place. Shit.
我父亲给了你贵重物品
My father gave you something valuable.
现在 你得给我们点贵重东西
Now you have to give something valuable to us.
其实吧 我什么都不用做
Actually, I don't have to do anything, okay?
嘿 兄弟 你能配合完成测试真不错 这确实需要勇气
Hey, man, kudos for getting those tests done. Takes guts.
但我猜 当医生为撇开他们责任
But I'm guessing once the docs listed
列出仅百万分之一概率的手术风险时
the cover-their-ass, one-in-a-million procedure risk,
一切变得有点吓人 所以你跑了
it got too real, and you ran.
这也没什么可耻的 任何人都可能害怕
And there's no shame in that, man. You're human.
但那孩子是你的责任
But that kid is your responsibility--
我就是个精♥子♥捐赠者 她老爸说的
I'm just a sperm donor, like her pop said.
因此我没有帮你们的法律义务
And as such, I'm under no legal obligation to follow through.
我的朋友在图罗法学院读了两年书 他告诉我的
My buddy did two years at Touro Law School and he told me so, so. . .
那你朋友对你偷钻戒怎么说呢?
Oh, what'd your buddy say about stealing diamonds?
占有人在诉讼中十有八♥九♥能赢
That possession is nine-tenths of the law.
听着 我就是不走 好吗?
Oh. Look, I'm planted here, okay?
你们打算怎么办?
What you gonna do about it?
我要打你的喉结 让你无法说话
I'm gonna strike your Adam's apple, making it impossible for you to talk.
你的脑袋会本能地往下倒
Your head'll drop instinctively,
我们会把你拖走 别人看起来就好像你是失恋喝多了
and we'll drag you out of here like you're our buddy on a breakup bender.
30秒后 你就到我们车的后备箱里了
In 30 seconds, you'll be in the trunk of our car,
5秒后 你会后悔没自愿跟我们走
in five, you'll be wishing you'd come voluntarily,
2秒后 我将打你
and in two, I'm hitting ya.
小宝贝 你还装得挺像的呢
Oh, you mean business, huh, sweetheart?
好的 来吧
Okay, here we go.
对不起 各位
Oh, sorry, folks.
女朋友今晚甩了他 惨吧? 喝太多了
Girlfriend dumped him tonight, huh? One too many.
我们走吧
There we go.
-正在发送穆卡拉的坐标 -大马士革坐标也发送了
Sending coordinates in Mukalla. Ditto for Damascus.
阿尔坦夫和莱姆尼尔基地的部队来了
Units from Al-Tanf and Lemonnier are incoming.
海豹突击队已经在伊♥斯♥兰♥堡空降
SEALs have landed in Islamabad.
等待所有部队就位
Hold until all units are in place.
怎么了?
What's going on?
我们已经接到凯尔了 他还是不太情愿
We picked up our friend. He's still a little hesitant.
嘿 让我出去!
Hey, let me out of here! Uh. . .
我觉得带他去欢乐健身馆能让他清醒
Just figured a. . . a workout might clear his mind.
找个私人教练来
Bringing in a personal trainer.
诺姆?
Norm?
你自己决定吧
It's your call.
我相信你的直觉
I trust your instincts.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死的 放我出去!
Goddamn, let me out!
-布伦纳 -还记得你欠我的人情吗?
Brunner. The favor you owe me?
你这么快就要了
That was fast.
我们有些私事要用到欢乐健身馆
We need to use Merry Fitness for personal reasons.
我希望你能视而不见
I need you to turn a blind eye.
你是征求同意吗?
Asking for permission?
我是请求宽恕
Forgiveness.
是给罗米用的
It's for Romi.
我就当我们从未有过这段对话
We never had this conversation.
(欢乐健身馆)
你别退缩了
Don't you wuss out on me. We're gonna pry that door open,
我们要一起撬开那扇门
找到销♥售♥文件 证明他们是骗子
find those sales files that prove that they're liars,
然后我们把证据交给商会
and then we're gonna take them to the Chamber of Commerce.
-准备好了吗? -好了
Hm. You ready? Yeah.
-我应该好了 -好
I think so. Okay.
头低一点!
Get down!
怎么回事?
What's going on?
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表