剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
他们就会派人来看的
they're gonna come looking.
别动
Don't move.
看来没有我想得那么安全
I guess, uh, wasn't as clear as I thought.
干净的贯穿伤口 重要器官没受损
Clean exit wound. Nothing major damaged.
只是我的身体受损了
Just my body.
别担心 兄弟 我们会开车送你去医院
Don't worry, bud. We're gonna put you on that shuttle and get you help ASAP.
一分钟都不耽误
那是我的错
That was on me. Mm-hm.
所有的核废料都被重新辐射了
All the nuclear waste is re-irradiated.
足够做19个武器了
Enough for 19 weapons.
19个?
Nineteen?
这比我预想的还要多
That's more than I anticipated.
你只需要把凯恩为我买♥♥的C4炸♥药♥
All you have to do is put the C4, um, Cain procured for me
放箱子里就好了
in the suitcases.
引爆会引发核反应
Detonation will trigger the nuclear reaction.
就是这样了
And that's it.
威力十足
It will be brutally effective.
现在 我做了你想做的东西了
Now, please, I. . . I did what you want.
让我回家吧
Let me go home.
你觉得史蒂夫乔布斯
Do you think that Steve Jobs
如此强大 是因为他是那个领域最棒的人?
became so powerful because he was the best at what he did?
还是因为
Or because,
通过无情的管理
through ruthless efficiency,
他确保没有其他人能做他做的事?
he made sure no one else could do what he did?
我必须确保这个星球上没有其他人
I have to make certain. . . that no one else on this planet
可以透露用废料 制♥作♥手提箱核武器的秘诀
can share how to make a suitcase nuke out of waste material.
而现在
And right now,
你就是那个“其他人”
you're someone else.
不
No.
不 别这样 等等 你答应过要放我自♥由♥
No. No, please. Wait, wait. You promised to set me free.
博士 这正是我在做的事
That's exactly what I'm doing, Doctor.
-嘿 -好
Hey. Okay.
你感觉如何?
How do you feel?
我感觉怎么样? 没有食物 没有水
How do I feel? No food, no water, in hostile territory. . .
而且在敌对领土
-感觉不太好 -帅哥
I've felt better. Pretty guy.
-坚持住 好吗? -好
Just hang in there, okay? Yeah.
艾玛
Emma. . .
他的状态很糟糕
he's in terrible shape.
我们得速战速决
We need to get in and out of here double-time.
伙计们 卫星显示 在向北10公里处有一条淡水小溪
Guys, satellites show a freshwater creek just six miles north,
但它被辐射污染的几率超过94%
but the odds of it being contaminated with radiation are over 94%.
免了吧 我们不会有事的
Pass. We'll be fine.
影像里还有一个黑色的方体
There's also a dark square object in one image,
非常对称 离小溪只有几百米远
very symmetrical, just a few hundred yards away from the creek.
自然界通常不会出现对称方块
Symmetrical squares aren't normally found in nature.
可能是舱门入口之类的
Could be an access hatch or something.
-我想那是我们的入口 -巴里叔叔呢?
I think that's our way in. What about Uncle Barry?
他能从阿塞拜疆的 联络人那里得到帮助吗?
Was he able to get any help from our contacts in Azerbaijan?
不确定
Not sure.
他出去联络别人了 还没回来
He stepped out to make contact, but he hasn't returned.
我讨厌浓缩咖啡
I hate espresso. It's too strong.
味道太浓了
-不知道意大利人怎么能喝得下 -好
Don't know how the Italians hack it. Great.
我去找网络部把那台机器拿走 省得你烦心
I'll just run up to Cyber and get that machine out your hair.
想得美
Nice try.
我知道玛姬想要它 这意味着你想要人事部给你帮忙
I know Maggie wants it, which means you want something from Personnel,
这意味着我也想从你这儿得到好处
which means I want something from you.
-说吧 -10美元12美分
Name it. Ten dollars and twelve cents.
没问题
Done and done.
我不要你的钱 我想从会计部拿到钱
I don't want your money. I want the money to come from Accounting.
而且是那个搞独♥裁♥的法♥西♥斯♥头头
Specifically, a check signed by that dictator, Farkas,
法尔卡斯签的支票
who runs that fascist regime.
兄弟 谁的钱很重要吗?
Why does it matter, man?
四年前 我在布拉格请一位线人吃香喝辣
Four years ago, I wined and dined an asset in Prague.
当我向法尔卡斯提交费用报告时
When I'd submit my expense report to Farkas,
他只报销我的伙食费 不报销我的酒钱
he'd only reimburse me for the dining, none of the wining.
看来没有事先的书面许可 中♥央♥情报局不会报销酒
Seems the CIA won't cover alcohol without prior written permission.
我只是想阻止某人被调走
I am just trying to stop someone from getting transferred.
那就把支票给我
Then get me my check.
Oh.
布鲁纳太太
Mrs. Brunner.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
卡特 我再好不过了
Top of the world, Carter.
我把一些艾玛的东西 从我的公♥寓♥里拿了过来
So I was just dropping off some of Emma's stuff from my apartment
因为我觉得我再见到她会很尴尬
'cause I thought it'd be pretty awkward if I had to see her again.
你们分手了?
You two broke up?
哦 是的 我很惊讶她没告诉你
Yeah. Oh yeah, yeah. I'm surprised she didn't tell you.
我不感到惊讶
I'm not.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
她出差了?
She's away on business?
布鲁纳家族的座右铭
Brunner family motto.
坐下
Sit.
给
Here.
被别人抛弃是很痛苦的
Getting jettisoned hurts.
其实 是我主动跟艾玛分手了
Uh, well, actually, I broke up with Emma.
是吗? 为什么?
You did? Why?
因为她对我不忠
'Cause she cheated on me
那人叫什么名字?
with, um, what's his name?
阿尔顿? 阿尔登
Alton? Aldon.
和她一起工作的那个帅哥? 有健壮肩膀的那个?
That really hot guy she works with? The one with the shoulders?
该死
Shit.
你得再喝一杯酒
You need a double.
-一口干 -一口干?
Pound it. Pound it?
-一口干 -我喜欢小口喝. . .
Pound it. I typically like to sip more than--
你是什么 阿米什人? 干了
What are you, Amish? Drink.
阿米什人不会小口喝 他们不喝酒
Amish don't sip drinks. They don't drink.
卡特 欢迎来到被甩俱乐部
Mm-hm Welcome to The Dump Club, Carter.
成员:我们
us.
所以你被甩了?
So you got dumped?
是的 你认为有人爱你 你对他们掏心窝子
Yeah, you think somebody loves you. You give 'em your heart,
但他们把你的心磨成蛋白粉 就着乳清和羽衣甘蓝大口猛灌
but they grind it into protein powder, guzzle it down with whey and kale,
然后在他们看《体育中心》的时候 把它变成屁放到沙发上
and fart it into the couch while they watch SportsCenter.
我真的以为我和艾玛很合得来
I. . . I really thought Emma and I were a thing.
我以为唐尼和你很合得来
I thought Donnie-- That you and Donnie were a thing.
我对你现在经历的痛苦感到遗憾
I. . . I'm sorry you're going through this.
对
Yeah.
我真的以为你找到了一个好男人
I sincerely thought you had found a really good man.
我找到了 卡特
I did, Carter.
卡特 我有件事要忙 但听着
Carter, I gotta do something.
离开布鲁纳家族的 情感过山车是件好事
But, look, getting off the Brunner family emotional rollercoaster is a good thing.
我会永远爱你
And I will always love you.
而且你永远会是我家的一份子
And you'll always be part of this family.
-好了 你走吧 -我. . .
All right, now get out of my house. I. . .
我爱你
I love. . . love you.
嘿 唐尼 我一直在想
Hey, Donnie, I've been thinking.
你和我应该结婚
You and I should get married.
你确定我们的方向是对的?
You sure we're going in the right direction?
我打开了国际核能规范协会的档案
I'm into the INRA archives.
他们有反应堆的原理图
They've got the reactor schematics.
这是个旧的排水系统
It's an old drainage system.
管道会让你绕过波罗的上层安保
The pipe will drop you past Boro's topside security
直接进入到反应堆的地下室
and into the reactor's subbasement.
很好 那我们只需要找到核弹行李箱
Good. Then we just have to find the suitcase.
还有消灭波罗
And take out Boro.
鲁 阿尔登的情况如何?
Roo, Aldon update?
他能坚持住 对吧?
Uh, he's holding on strong, right, pal?
我嘴里居然有铜的味道
I taste copper.
我们得快点完成任务 这样他才能得到及时救助
We gotta wrap this up quick if he's gonna have a chance.
我很清楚 所以我们快点走吧
I'm aware of that. . . . . . so let's move.
是妈妈的信息
It's Mom.
“所以 你和卡特分手了 我敬告过你这可能会发生的”
"So you and Carter broke up. I warmed you. "
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表