剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
但如果我们无法沟通 你们的合作就实现不了
but you can't do that if we can't communicate.
但我有东西可能会有所帮助
But I have something that just might help.
那是我们吗?
That's supposed to be us?
挺像的 对吧?
Pretty good likenesses, right?
那像是《芝麻街》品质的布偶
Those are like Sesame Street-quality Muppets.
公费报销
Mm-hm. Courtesy of the US taxpayer.
既然你们现在
Since the only thing you both want to hear right now
只想听自己的声音
is the sound of your own voices,
那我们再来一次沟通
we're going to try this again.
但你们要用彼此的声音说话
But you're going to speak with each other's voices.
好吧 我不觉得这是个好主意
Yeah, uh, I don't think this is gonna be a good idea.
我爸爸是块老古董
My daddy is a fossil. He knows nothing about anything.
他什么事都不懂
我是说 那是因为他生于1992年之前
I mean, because he was born before 1992.
所以他应该闭上嘴 让我毁了自己的生活
So he should shut up and let me ruin my life.
老头 你这是玩火自焚
You're playing a dangerous game, old man.
听起来不像卢克
That doesn't sound like Luke.
我是卢克布鲁纳
I'm Luke Brunner.
我毁了自己的婚姻 但我是其他人的婚姻专家
I ruined my own marriage, but I'm the expert on everyone else's.
我有健壮的肌肉
I have muscles,
所以我什么都知道
so that means I know everything.
而且我来自奥地利
And I'm from Austria,
那里的生活很艰难 没点钱万事难成
where life is hard and everything costs a nickel.
你知道什么是一点钱搞不定的吗?
You know what costs more than a nickel?
体操课和整牙医生
Gymnastics classes and orthodontists,
和一场注定要失败的婚姻
and a wedding I know is a big mistake,
反正最后都是我爸买♥♥单
but my Daddy has to pay for it anyway.
我唯一举不起的是我的自尊 因为我把它看得太重了
The only thing I can't lift is my own ego 'cause it's so big.
我一辈子都在骗我父母
I've been lying to my parents my whole entire life,
但我假装是个天使女孩
but I pretend to be an angel.
胡椒博士 你看到她的敌意了吗?
You see the hostility, Dr. Pepper?
我有敌意吗?
Oh, I'm hostile? Brunners, please!
你们两个 冷静!
看来多特找你们开会
Oh, looks like Dot needs you.
好的
Yeah, okay.
你看到了吗? 我早就猜到了
You see? That's what I'm talking about.
感谢你如此费心
Thanks for trying your best.
抱歉 我不该叫你胡椒博士
Sorry I called you Dr. Pepper.
陆军工程兵团 分♥析♥了诺瓦克博士的研究
The Army Corps of Engineers has analyzed Dr. Novac's research
确定了波罗 把他的核废料变成炸♥弹♥所需要的一切
and determined that everything that Boro needs to turn his nuclear waste slurry into a bomb
大部分能轻易得到
is readily available.
有一个东西除外 MNR
Save for one item, an MNR.
小型核反应堆
Miniature nuclear reactor.
还好 小型核反应堆很稀有 且受到严格的管理
Fortunately, MNRs are rare and highly regulated,
只有少数私营行业和研究机构会使用
used by only a handful of private industries and research institutions.
几年前
Few years back,
一家德卢斯的医疗玻璃制♥造♥商破产了
a medical glass manufacturer in Duluth went bankrupt.
他们遗弃了自己的加工厂
They abandoned their processing plant
把小型核反应堆放在地下室了
and left the MNR in the basement.
当地警♥察♥在几个月后找到了
Local cops found it a few months later,
因为他们发现有孩子溜进去
upon discovering that kids had snuck in there
并把它当作玩棍球的挡球盾
and were using it as backstop for their stickball game.
幸好核管理委员会及时没收 无人受伤
Oh! Fortunately, the NRC confiscated it before anyone got hurt.
所以说 小型核反应堆是我们的诱饵
So. . . the MNR is bait.
我们诱骗波罗来见我们
We lure Boro into meeting with us
然后我们来个瓮中捉鳖
then we grab him and hold onto him like an Alabama tick.
好吧 很好 但我们要怎么联♥系♥他?
Okay, great, but how are we gonna get in contact with him,
更不用说会面了?
let alone meet him?
哈萨克斯坦事件后 他高度警惕
He's been on high alert since Kazakhstan.
他只会和他认识并信任的人会面
He'll only meet with someone he knows and trusts,
并且是他认为 可以拿到小型核反应堆的人
and someone he thinks could get their hands on an MNR.
那当然也得是我们信任的人
Then, of course, it has to be someone we trust too.
她说得对
She's right.
我们需要丹麦哥
We need the Great Dane.
是的!
Yes. Yes!
我喜欢丹麦哥
I love the Dane.
-好主意 -不 绝对不行
Good idea. No, no way.
-不 -可以的
No, no, no. Yes.
丹麦哥是谁?
Who's the Great Dane?
他非常擅长做他的工作 而那正好又是我们需要的
He's the best at what he does, and what he does is what we need.
他还是个很随性的人
Also he's just a chill guy,
自♥由♥行事 形骸放浪
very laissez-faire, totally que será, será.
他的一生潇洒自在
All about the c'est la vie.
他就凭这种悠哉劲儿垄断了市场
He has cornered the market on cool foreign phrases.
不!
No, no, no!
你们会喜欢他的
You're gonna love him.
我会让我们的人调查他的行踪
I'll have our people look into his whereabouts,
但是你们要准备好快速行事
but you all need to be prepared to move fast on this.
你好 欢迎来到欢乐健身馆
Hello. Welcome to Merry Fitness,
健身永不放假
where being in shape never takes a holiday.
你在这里工作?
You work here?
我以为这里只有“肉排哥”和他的助手
I thought it was just the Schnitzel King and his sidekick.
我是新来的
I'm new.
有什么我能帮你的吗?
Anything I can help you with?
怎么了 不认识你最大的竞争对手?
What, you don't recognize your biggest competitors?
我们是双子配方健身用品的 双胞胎合伙人
We're the co-owners and titular twins of Twinning Formula Fitness Supply.
想起来了 我看过你们的广♥告♥
Right, right. I've seen your commercials.
你们看起来不像双胞胎
You don't look like twins.
肖恩还在健身 没关系的 伙计
Shawn's still on his fitness journey. It's okay, buddy.
当然了 我的意思是 我从没在广♥告♥里见过你
Of course. I just meant, well, I've never seen you in the ads.
肖恩是个幕后运营人
Shawn's a behind-the-scenes kind of guy.
我是店里的门面人物 但他负责记账
I'm the face of the outfit, but he does the books.
所以我才知道 欢乐“贱”身馆的销量不可能超过我们
Which is how I know there's no way that Merry Shitness is outselling us,
那边展示的所谓“奖项”
and that those "awards" back there. . .
都是伪造的
are bogus.
我们是东海岸 所有星球健身馆的独家经销商
We're the exclusive distributor to all Planet Fitness in the Eastern Seaboard.
我们没日没夜工作 吃喝拉撒都在双子配方
We eat, sleep, and breathe Twinning Formula
但是地区销♥售♥奖 居然被欢乐健身馆拿下了
and still somehow lose all regional sales awards to, uh, Merry Fitness.
这肯定有问题
I don't think so.
那些“荣信”应该是我们的
Those accoulements should be ours.
-那些什么? -“荣信”
Those what? Accoulements.
当你做得好就会获得的嘉奖 你懂的
When you get credit for doing a good job. Come on.
你把“荣誉”和“信誉”合起来了?
Are you combining "accolades" and "accoutrements"?
听着 你是新来的
Look, you're new,
你可能不知道 这个地方的负责人在干什么
so you might not know what the guys who own this place are up to.
给我们看账本 我们会保守秘密的 怎么样?
Show us your books. We keep it our secret, huh?
不如我带你们去看看大门?
How about I show you the door. . .
不然我就报♥警♥了
or I call the police?
我们走吧
Let's go.
你刚刚惹怒了 健身用品行业强大的对手
You just made very powerful enemies in the fitness supply industry.
嘿 得了吧 别再为丹麦哥生气了
Hey now. Come on, quit sulking over the Dane.
他真的那么坏吗?
Is he really that bad?
老实说 他是个可靠的人
Honestly, he is a solid guy. Mm-hm.
应该算是最可靠的黑市中间人了
As solid as a black-market middleman can be.
他不卖♥♥武器 而且从来都信守承诺
He doesn't sell weapons and always holds up his end of the deal.
在90年代 他用莫斯科马戏团的草堆做掩护
In the '90s, he smuggled 100, 000 Beanie Babies into Russia
走私了十万个豆豆娃玩偶到俄♥罗♥斯♥
in the hay bales of the Moscow circus.
我听说他把微芯片放入防水袋里 绑在迁徙的海龟身上
I heard he strapped waterproof bags of microchips to migrating sea turtles
把微芯片从坎昆运到哈利法克斯
to get them from Cancun to Halifax.
见过《蒙娜丽莎》?
Ever seen the Mona Lisa?
-有 -没有
Yes. Nope.
你没有见过 是因为它挂在迪拜亲王的卧室里
You haven't because it's hanging in a sheikh's bedroom in Dubai,
这也是丹麦哥的杰作
thanks to the GD.
那个混♥蛋♥把我的脚趾打掉了
The son of a bitch shot my toe off.
我的天
Oh shit!
天啊 我在吃东西呢
Oh God. I'm eating.
我会做噩梦的!
I'm gonna have nightmares.
等等
Wait.
你残余的趾头长出了脚趾甲?
Does your stump. . . Does it have a toenail?
医生说这是自然再生
The doctors call it spontaneous regrowth.
我侄女说这是怪兽的脚
My niece calls it monster foot.
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表