剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
汤姆威灵、布兰登罗斯 亨利卡维尔、泰勒霍奇林
Tom Welling, Brandon Routh, Henry Cavill, Tyler Hoechlin.
好 现在从最好到最差再排一次
Okay, now from best to worst.
克里斯托弗里夫、汤姆威灵. . .
Christopher Reeve, Tom Welling. . .
我回来了 抱歉来迟了
I'm back. Sorry for the delay.
我们说到哪儿了?
Where were we?
我不想再做杂♥志♥测验了
I don't wanna do more magazine quizzes.
别这样嘛 我还有几个问题呢
Come on, just a few more questions.
你为什么要执着于分散我的注意力?
Why are you so determined on distracting me?
我们的丹麦哥出了点小状况
Well, there's a small issue with the Great Dane.
你的心脏病到底有多严重?
Exactly how bad is your heart condition?
艾玛和我去追踪核反应堆
Emma and I, we gotta track down the MNR.
阿尔登、鲁 你们去找丹麦哥
Aldon, Roo, you find the Dane,
上飞机把他送回监狱 然后换回巴里
fly him back to prison, and swap him out for Barry.
离监狱点名只剩45分钟了 我们要偷一辆车 然后马上行动
Only 45 minutes to head count. We gotta steal a car and hit it.
布鲁纳干员?
Officer Brunner?
-在 -在
Yes. Yeah.
国防部紧急追踪了反应堆的核信♥号♥♥
DOD rushed satellite tracking of the reactor's nuclear signature.
它在你所在位置以东20公里处
It pinged 12 miles east of your location.
-马上发送坐标给你 -收到
Sending coordinates now. Copy that.
这是搜索范围
Here's the search perimeter.
他没有身份证 所以他不会去机场
He doesn't have an ID, so he won't go to the airport.
海港也是行不通的 他需要钱才能买♥♥到偷渡的票
Seaport's a no-go. He'd need money to buy a stowaway slot.
我们没法在日出前 找到那个打掉我脚的混♥蛋♥了
There's no chance we're finding that toe-blasting bastard by sunrise.
赶紧打电♥话♥给希腊国情局吧
Just call in the NIS already.
你真的想让希腊政♥府♥知道
You really wanna flag the Greek government
我们偷运了核反应堆到他们国家?
that we smuggled a nuclear reactor onto their soil?
你只是害怕你的前女友
You're just scared of your ex.
我的语♥音♥信箱里 有她唱的整首《妈妈咪呀! 》留言
She sang me the entire Mamma Mia! soundtrack on my voicemail.
我来播一下 有57分钟
I'll play it. It's 57 minutes.
我爱疯女人 你能把我的手♥机♥号♥码给她吗?
I love crazy women. Can you give her my number?
海港的分♥析♥很到位 而且我晕船
Good call on the seaport. I get motion sickness.
哇!
Whoa!
这只是个泰迪熊
It's just a teddy.
我们以为你是靠谱的
We thought you were cool, Dane.
我是靠谱的 只是我当时知道我要回监狱了
I am cool. It's just I knew I was going back to prison again.
你们不可能让巴里陷入危险
No way you'd leave Barry in danger,
而我已经安排好会面了 你们能搞定剩下步骤
and I'd already set up the meet, so you guys would figure it out, so I ran.
所以我跑了
然后我就突然醒悟了 这会给我的家人带来多大的麻烦?
Then it hit me, what kind of life is that for my family?
不仅被希腊国情局追捕 还要被国际刑♥警♥组织和中情局盯上?
To be a fugitive from NIS and Interpol and CIA?
与其带着我儿子亡命天涯 我最好还是回去完成我的刑罚吧
Better to go back and finish my sentence than curse my son with a life on the lam.
我在监狱里能得到任何东西
I can get anything I want in prison.
奇怪的是 有一个东西我得不到
Oddly enough, the only thing I can't get
一只底部没有被人戳洞自♥慰♥的泰迪熊
is a teddy bear that doesn't have a glory hole cut out the bottom.
也许你可以帮我把它给我儿子
Maybe you could just give that to my son.
我们很乐意
Be happy to.
自从你打掉我的脚趾后 我对你再也没有同情心了
My empathy for you died with my toe.
土家伙 快点 你要回土耳其了
Now come on, you're going back to Turkey, turkey.
我看过一位医生的报道
I read this thing about a doctor
他让一个男人的阴♥茎♥ 在手臂上重新长出来了
that regrew a guy's penis on the guy's arm.
-也许你可以让你的脚趾. . . -我要杀了他
Maybe you could grow your-- I'm gonna kill him.
好消息 他们找到了丹麦哥
Good news, they found the Dane.
他们出发了
They're on their way.
他们最好快点 因为检查刚刚开始了
They better hurry 'cause inspection just started.
FUBAR
就是这里 街的尽头
There it is, end of the street.
蒂娜 情报怎么说?
Tina, what's the intel?
这里有各种可疑活动报告
Address has SARs on everything,
从汽车盗窃、枪♥支♥盗窃到人口贩卖♥♥
from stolen cars to stolen guns to stolen people.
这是混♥蛋♥小子的地盘
It is bad mama-jama territory.
-小心点 -你们的支援马上来
Be careful. Backup's on the way.
我们先偷一辆车
Just gotta steal a car first.
30分钟后就要和波罗会面了
Boro's meeting in 30.
-我们现在就要进去了 -收到
We gotta go in there now. Copy.
艾玛 小心点
Emma, be safe.
我能搞定的
I'm good.
你还挺担心我女儿的安全嘛
Sure seem concerned about my daughter's safety.
什么?
What?
通讯有静电干扰
Comms. Static.
里面每个人都是全副武装的 我来打头阵
Everyone is gonna be strapped inside. I'm point.
你负责搞定右边和后面的敌人
Your AOR is behind and right,
我负责左边和前面的敌人
and mine is ahead and left.
但要注意你的身后
But watch your six.
还记得《泰迪熊的野餐》不?
Remember that time we sang "Teddy Bear Picnic"
我们在父女秀上一起唱过
at the father-daughter talent show?
-对 -那可比这行动难多了
Yeah. That was harder than this'll be.
爸爸 我们杀个片甲不留
Let's fuck 'em up, Dad.
也许这是台电脑
Maybe it's a computer.
或是火箭的一部分之类的
Or part of a rocket or something.
噢 该死的!
Oh shit! ♪ If you go down to the woods today, You'd better go in disguise ♪
♪ For every bear that ever there was ♪
♪ Today's the day The teddy bears have their picnic ♪
♪ That's the way The teddy bears have their picnic ♪
♪ Picnic time for teddy bears ♪
♪ To have a lovely time today ♪
♪ Watch them, catch them unawares ♪
♪ And see them picnic on their holiday ♪
♪ If you're dancing Through the woods today ♪
♪ You'd better not go alone ♪
♪ It's lovely down in the woods today But safer to stay at home ♪
♪ For every bear that ever there was ♪
♪ Will gather there for certain because ♪
♪ Today's the day the teddy bears. . . ♪
你没事吧?
Are you okay? All in one piece.
完好无损
核反应堆也是
So is this.
阿尔登 我们拿到核反应堆了 马上来接你去和波罗见面
Aldon, we got the package. Coming to pick you up for the meet.
我不认为阿尔登假扮 丹麦哥私人助理的计划能成
I don't think the idea's gonna fly of Aldon posing as Dane's personal valet.
我很了解波罗
I mean, I know Boro well enough
如果他没看到 一头卷发、留着络腮胡的人
that if he doesn't see a dude showing up that looks like Zach Galifianakis,
他会扭头就走
he's gonna drive right by.
我们必须向他证明丹麦哥也在场
We gotta prove to him that the Great Dane is there.
嘿
Hey.
你看起来像我认识的一个人
You kinda look like someone I know.
好了
All right.
快点 如果巴里出了什么事
Hurry up because if anything happens to Barry,
我会把你转到一个更垃圾的监狱去
I will get you transferred to an even worse Turkish prison.
那种没有窗户 只能看美国电视网的
The one with no windows that only gets Showtime.
明白
Understood.
但首先 我希望你能收下这个
But first. . . I want you to have this.
我在找到泰迪熊的商店买♥♥的
I got it at the sundry store where I found the teddy.
喷在你的脚趾上 巩固你剩余的脚趾
It goes on your piggies and strengthens the toes you have left.
哇 我都不知道该说什么
Wow, I don't even know what to say.
不用谢我
It's fine.
你在逗我玩吗?
Are you shitting me?
你以为你用零售店 随便买♥♥的东西就让我原谅你了?
You think you can win me back with an impulse CVS buy?
快进通风口
Get in the vent.
下次我想给你买♥♥礼物时我会犹豫的
I'm gonna hesitate next time I think of buying you a gift.
快进通风口
Get in the vent.
保持冷静
Keep it together.
波洛尼亚先生
Mr. Polonia.
-准时到达 -你是谁?
Right on schedule. Who the hell are you?
我是丹麦哥的助理
Emissary of our friend, the Dane.
他的检测结果还没出来
His test results are pending,
所以为了你和他的安全 他一直保持着距离
so he's keeping his distance for your safety and his.
如果他把病传给他的钻石客户了 那他就完蛋了
If he got his most elite client sick, he'd be ruined.
丹麦哥居然晒这么黑
Never seen the Dane so tan.
希腊海滩 难免的吧?
Greek beaches, am I right?
丹麦哥 我的朋友
Great Dane, my friend,
等你感觉好一点的时候
when you're feeling better,
我们又像以前那样开个派对吧?
how about we party again like old times, eh?
比出. . .
Fire some. . .
手指枪
finger guns.
那是爵士手!
Those are jazz hands!
要比手指枪!
Finger guns!
那才是我的丹麦哥 你这个疯子
That's my Dane. You madman.
他怎么了?
What's wrong with him?
你公公的破除毛蜡止不住他的伤口
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表