剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
-很好 -这是我设置的机器人警报
Good. This is a bot alert that I set up.
是你自己的私事还是可以分享的?
Just for you, or maybe you wanna share?
我建立了一个算法
Uh, well, I set up an algorithm--
-什么? -大声点
What? Use your outside voice.
我建立了一个算法来搜索 社交媒体、新闻文章
Uh, well I set up an algorithm to search social media, news articles,
甚至分类广♥告♥ 只要是可能
even classifieds that might be just tangentially related
与放射性物质、核设备
to anything associated with radioactive material,
铯-137有关的信息都会有提醒
nuclear hardware, Cesium-137.
任何可能让波罗冒泡的事
Anything that could be Boro poking his head up.
真聪明
Smart thinking.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
我收到一条新闻报道提醒
Well, I got a hit on a news story
上面说一位摩尔多瓦科学家 在爱尔兰被绑♥架♥
about a Moldovan scientist who was kidnapped in Ireland.
他的研究重点是利用核废物
His research focused on repurposing radioactive waste.
可能是巧合
Could be a coincidence.
也可能是线索
Could be a lead.
-要花多久才能搞清楚? -几个小时
How long will it take to figure this out? Couple hours.
游艇之旅结束了
Cruise is over.
好
Okay.
嘿 干得好
Hey. . . Good work.
谢谢
Thank you.
我好紧张 他可是个传奇人物
I'm so nervous. He's a legend.
我可以顺路带上艾玛 如果这样你觉得方便的话
You know, I can grab Emma on the way if that makes things easier for you.
不 没关系 我去接她 我们两个得多聊聊
No, that's okay. I will pick her up. We need to talk anyway.
-好主意 -好吧
Right, good idea. All right.
但我得搭你的车 我得在上班前换件衬衫
But you're my ride, and I gotta change shirts before work. Oh. . .
-鲁让我剖了一条鱼 -我送你吧 臭小子
Roo made me gut the fish. I'll give you a lift, stinky.
快点 我们得走了
Come on. We gotta go.
各位记住 两小时后在洗车店见
And remember, guys, I'll see you at the car wash in two hours.
-好 -很好
Okay. Great.
我爱你和你姑姑
♪ And I love you and your auntie ♪
我的爱比三层的双重樱桃派更厚
♪More than Triple-decker double-cherry pie ♪
我爱你和你姑姑
♪ And I love you and your auntie ♪
我的爱比飞向天空的鸟还多
♪ More than all the birds That fly up in the sky ♪
你是个好叔叔
You're a good doobie.
-罗米怎么样了? -她没事了
How's Romi? She's good. She's good, yeah.
我用布洛芬帮她退了烧
Motrin's brought her fever down, so. . .
很好
Good.
是的 奥斯卡发了短♥信♥
Uh, yeah, Oscar texted.
他的“我的过道”会议要开得晚一点
His MyAisles' meeting's running late.
哦 没关系 我不介意 我喜欢照顾她
Oh, it's fine, I don't mind. I love looking after her.
这算是很好的练习
And. . . it is good practice.
-哦 是为我们的未来练习? -哦 是的
Oh, for us? Yes. Oh yeah.
对 虽然现在用不上 但有一天肯定用得上
Right. Not for right now, but, you know, sometime.
是啊 有孩子那可太疯狂了
Yeah, that'd be crazy.
是对我们现在来说吧? 还是说有孩子就是很疯狂的?
It'd be crazy for right now, right? Or. . . or that'd just be crazy?
因为 你总是说你想要孩子
Because, like, you-- You always said you wanted kids.
对 理论上是这样的
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, in theory.
但最近. . .
But. . . . . . lately, I've. . .
我一直在思考关于家庭的事情 我发现家庭关系很容易被搞砸
I've been thinking about families and how easy it is to screw them up.
对 是的
Ye- Yeah, it is.
但我们的关系. . .
But why would ours--
我们的关系不会搞砸的
Our- Ours wouldn't be screwed up.
当然不会的 我们会很和谐
No. No, it'd be great.
-不过. . . -是的
It's just-- Yeah.
我们讨论这个为时过早 我们都还没订婚
We're putting the cart before the horse. We're not even engaged.
对 但我们很快就会订婚了 对吧?
No, um, but we will be soon enough, right?
然后我们会想要小孩
And then, you know, we're gonna want a family,
所以聊聊也没关系
so, like, it can't hurt to talk about,
比如我们可以聊聊 我们想如何、在何地养育孩子
you know, how we'd wanna raise kids, where we'd wanna raise them,
如何实现某种工作和生活的平衡
some sort of work-life balance.
工作和生活的平衡是什么意思?
What do you mean work-life balance?
天啊
Oh man. Uh, just the balance between work and life.
就是平衡工作和生活
你知道的. . .
You know, uh. . .
糟糕了
Shit.
好吧 我们都有工作 是吧?
Okay, we've both got jobs, right? Okay?
你因为工作的原因经常不在家
Yours. . . takes you away a lot.
抱歉 我没听懂
Sorry, I'm confused.
你是说
Are you saying that
因为我有工作 所以你不确定我能当个好妈妈?
you aren't sure that I could be a good mom because I work?
天啊 不
No. No, no, no. God, no. No.
我就是觉得 个人而言
I'm just saying that personally,
我小时候因为妈妈在家受益匪浅
uh, I think I benefited from having my mother at home when I was a kid.
-搞什么 -什么?
Unreal. What?
如果角色交换 如果我是老师 而你做着我的工作
If the roles were reversed, if I was a teacher and you had my job,
甚至不会有人会问你是否能应付过来
no one would even ask you if you could handle it.
大家会自动假定我在家里陪孩子
It would just be expected that I would stay home with the baby.
我不是这个意思
Okay, that's- That's not what I'm saying.
你就是这样暗示的 即使你没意识到
It's what you insinuated, even if you don't realize it.
我们不要这样 好吗?
Let's not do this, okay?
我们不要吵架 或者互相指责
We don't need to fight, um, or whatever this is.
我不是那个意思 对不起
I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry.
我只是觉得. . .
I just, um. . .
你说得对 我们还没订婚
You're right. You're right. We're not even engaged.
咚咚
Knock, knock.
对不起 打扰你们了
I'm sorry I'm disturbing.
我只是想看看艾玛 有没有时间一起吃午餐
I just wanted to check if Emma is available for lunch.
我们可以考虑去洗车店的新汉堡店
Maybe at this new burger place at the car wash.
好的 爸爸 如果卡特可以盯着罗米的话
Sure, Dad. If. . . if Carter's willing to keep an eye on Romi.
当然了
Of course.
没问题 我会在家里陪孩子的
Yeah, I'll stay home with the baby.
-你在偷听吗? -不
Were you eavesdropping? No.
我只是来接你的
I was just coming to pick you up.
我在自己家 都不能见自己的女儿了吗?
Can't I see my own daughter in my own house anymore?
15年前就不是你的家了
Hasn't been your house for 15 years.
房♥贷可是我在付
Tell this to my mortgage payments.
-嘿 你们好 -嘿 来得正好
Hey, guys. Hey. Perfect timing.
来看看啊 小丑是谁? 哦 是唐尼
Look at this. Who's the schlepper? Oh, it's Donnie.
-嘿 卢克 艾玛 嗨 -对
Hey, Luke. Emma, hi. Yeah.
我有个好消息 我拿到奥登游艇了
Hey, I have good news. I got the Oden.
-你的游艇? -看看吧
Your ship? Here.
哇
Wow.
真是太棒了
It's. . . Wow.
-我等你一起上船 -我挺想的
Wait until you go out on it. I wish.
但我不行 我耳水不平衡 很容易晕船
But I can't. I got an ear thing. Get seasick very easily.
哦 没关系 我没问你去不去
Oh, that's okay. I didn't ask you.
这是一个很好的提议 但最近工作快把我逼疯了
That's a very sweet offer, but work's crazy.
人事部在疯狂裁员
HR is overwhelmed downsizing.
太糟糕了 很多好员工丢了工作
It's terrible. Good people losing their jobs--
是的 他们被解雇真的很惨 我一直告诉她 她会习惯的
Yeah, the firings are rough. I keep telling her she'll get used to it.
-这就是我担心的 -但塔莉 你很善良 你很关心他们
That's what I'm afraid of. But, Tally, you're kind, you're caring.
如果有人能让同事们感到还有希望
If anyone can make the co-workers feel that there's still hope,
即使在最黑暗的时刻 事情也会好转
that things will work out even in the darkest hours,
这个人非你莫属
it's you.
你心胸宽广
You have a big heart.
即使我们的婚姻结束了
Even when we ended our marriage,
你仍然让我觉得有希望 一切都会好起来的
you still made me feel that there's hope, that things will work out.
我想算是吧
I guess. Kinda.
你确实挺过那段时间了
And things did work out for you.
现在你生活幸福
You're okay.
还没
Not yet,
但我还有希望
but I still have hope.
-好的 我们走吧? -对
Okay, cool. Shall we go? Yeah.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
你没事吧?
You good, yep?
再见 唐尼 很高兴见到你
Bye, Donnie. So good to see you.
-我很快就好 -好的 兄弟
I'll be just a minute. All right, bud.
哇 兄弟
Oh, wow! Dude.
巴特洛缪普特今天死于禁欲晚期
Bartholomew Putt died today of terminal celibacy.
留下了百万计的玩具和零个女朋友
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表