剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
It's true. We play along.
你要怎么参与《鉴宝路演》?
How do you play Antiques Roadshow?
猜猜评估价
Guess the appraisal. Oh.
没错 基本上就像 高智商人群的《价格猜猜看》
Yeah, it's basically like a thinking man's Price is Right.
你会学习历史、艺术、科学
You learn history, art, science.
我其实是用来教学生的
I. . . I actually use it to teach my students.
非常有创意
Very innovative, Carter.
-那些孩子遇到你很幸运 -谢谢
Those kids are lucky to have you.
我去开门
Thank you. I got it.
这期节目在城里拍多久?
So how long is the show in town for?
只有一天
One day only.
我要拿我奶奶帕特的钟去
I'm gonna take my Nana Pat's clock.
它外表有些旧了 但除此之外很完美
It needs to be re-stained, but aside from that, it's perfect.
Hm.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我需要点东西
I needed to get something.
对 你需要眼力见儿
Uh, yeah, a clue.
你不能就这样闯进来 尤其是现在
You can't just barge in here, especially now, given our situation.
如果任何人发现我们是. . .
If any of them were to pick up on anything--
不会有人发现的 我是专业人士
No one is gonna pick up anything from me. I'm a professional.
顺带一提 我告诉他来这里是个坏主意
For the record, I told him this was a bad idea.
那是卢克的声音吗?
Do I hear Luke?
爸爸来了
Daddy's here.
-哦 耶 -家人们 你们好
Oh yay. Well, hello, family.
嗨
Hi. Oh.
-塔莉 你好吗? -嘿
Hi, Tally. How are you? Hey.
很高兴见到你
So good to see you.
-唐纳德 -多纳泰罗 但叫我唐尼就好了
Donald. Donatello, actually. But Donnie's great.
好久不见
Been a while.
卢克 你手劲很大呢
That's quite a handshake you have, Luke.
我知道你卖♥♥健身器材的 没想到你真的也健身
I knew you sold gym equipment, didn't know you used it.
我也得练练了
Gotta get on a program myself.
来我店里吧 我帮你好好锻炼下
Well, just come by the shop. I'll put you through the wringer.
-唐尼 很高兴再次见到你 -巴里
Donnie. It is good to see you again. Barry.
对了 我有东西要给你
This reminds me. I got something for you.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我只是来借桌锯
Just borrowing the table saw.
桑迪 你好吗?
Sandy, how are you?
-一切都好 -很高兴见到你
All good. It's so good to see you.
-很高兴见到你 -哦 奥斯卡 你坐这里呢
Good to see you. Oh, look at this. Oscar.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, my darling.
-你好 爷爷 -嘿
Hi, Pee-Pa. Hey.
你不把它吃完吗?
You're not finishing your food?
这是奶奶特别的千层面
This is Grandma's special lasagna.
她只是上学累到了 小孩子回家时都这样 对吧?
Yeah, she's just beat from school. Kid comes home wiped out, don't ya?
我太他喵的累了
I'm fluffin' tired.
-什么? -抱歉 你说什么?
What? I'm sorry, what did you say?
没什么 只是前几天我撞到脚趾了
Oh, nothing. It's just that I jammed my toe the other day,
然后我说“我他喵的的脚趾”
and I said, "My fluffin' toe. "
我只是不想在她面前说另一个词
It's just I didn't want to say the other word in front of her, you know?
孩子成长过程中不该学脏话
They shouldn't grow up with bad language.
我讨厌年轻女士说脏话
I hate when young ladies. . . curse.
有点晚了吧?
Kind of late in the day, isn't it?
真奇怪你现在需要桌锯
So weird you need a table saw right now.
其实
Well-- Actually. . .
是我需要
. . . I need it.
我在做《星际大战》里 真人♥大♥小的波巴费特灯
I am building a life-size. . . Boba Fett lamp.
特别大
Oh. Big.
说到造东西 奥斯卡 你的应用怎么样了?
Speaking of building things, Oscar, how's your app coming along?
很好 唐给我投资了
Great. Don's investing.
你只是袖手旁观的话就会错过的
If you stay on the sidelines, you'll miss out.
没错 我会破产
Yeah, bankruptcy.
好 巴里 给你
Okay, Barry, here you go.
带脆饼的冰淇淋蛋糕
Ice cream cupcakes with crunchies.
-真的吗? -对
Seriously? Yeah. I--
有天在超♥市♥ 我看到这种蛋糕 然后想到你了
I was at the supermarket the other day. I saw them and thought of you.
我说:“我要买♥♥回来放进冰箱 下次他来时给他”
I said, "I'll pop 'em in the freezer till the next time you come over. "
巴里其实有心脏病
Well, Barry actually has a heart condition,
蛋糕会害死他的
and this would kill him.
不过别担心 我住的街上有个流浪汉
Don't worry, there's a homeless guy living right down the street from me.
他总是很饿
He's always hungry.
卢克 我能和你谈谈吗?
Luke, can I talk to you?
当然
Of course. Good. Come.
礼轻情意重 是吧?
It's the thought that counts, right?
你想留下来吗?
Would you wanna stay?
你在开玩笑吗? 我喜欢你的千层面
Are you kidding me? I love your lasagna.
好吧 那就说实话吧
Fine. Then just be honest
承认你不是来拿桌锯的吧
and admit you didn't come here for the table saw.
这混♥蛋♥在让我全家人当绿帽奴
Son of a bitch is cuckolding my entire family.
现在他还用这盒破脆饼蛋糕 让你当绿帽奴
Now he's using your stupid cupcakes to cuckold you too.
上网查查的话 你会恨自己瞎说话的
When you look it up online, you gonna be really upset with yourself.
天啊. . .
Man. . .
把追踪器放到他车上吧
Just put the tracker on his car.
“把追踪器放在他车上吧”
"Put the tracker on his car. "
穿上这个
Put these on.
-这是什么疗法? -强制性的疗法
What kind of a therapy is this? The mandated kind.
我的技法虽不传统但很有效 请相信我
My techniques are untraditional but effective. Trust me.
很好
Good.
拉上拉链
Zip.
你得把它拉上
You have to zip it.
一直拉到顶
All the way.
太好了
Wonderful.
现在互相拥抱
Now hug each other.
如果我不签同意书
If I don't sign a paper
说你们非常配合治疗
saying you completed this session to the best of your abilities,
你们俩的办公点就得改成地下室
you'll both get a desk in the basement
去回应《自♥由♥信息法》请求了
responding to Freedom of Information requests.
现在 拥抱
Now hug.
抱不了 是吧?
You can't, can you?
背心里有电磁体
Electromagnets in the vest.
就像两极反抗
Like polarities are repelling you.
我要看看你的文凭
I'm gonna need to see your diploma.
我有耶鲁大学博士学位 和斯坦福大学理科学位
I have a PhD from Yale and a BS from Stanford.
我看你学的是狗屁专业吧
Well, we can guess what the BS stands for.
背心是个比喻
The vests are a metaphor.
你们两个都非常固执
You're both stubborn and intractable.
你们相似的性格让你们互相反感
Your like personalities are repelling you.
但如果你们放下执念的话
But if you just let all that go. . .
这不就是可乐配汉堡了吗?
Stuck together like tacos and Tuesday.
这太蠢了
This is beyond stupid.
这是你们的作业
This is your homework.
我要你们每天穿十分钟的背心
I want you to wear the vest for ten minutes a day.
看着对方的眼睛
Look into each other's eyes,
倾听对方的话
and listen to what each other has to say.
你们逃不掉的
There's no getting away.
你们不能回避
There's no avoidance.
从现在开始
Start now.
蒂娜有新的发现
Tina found something.
我们得走了
Yep, gotta go.
谢谢 我感觉好多了
Thank you. I feel so much better.
别忘了在同意书上签字
Don't forget to sign the paper.
原来中亚才是他们选的点
Turns out Central Asia's the play.
蒂娜 你来?
Tina?
有消息来源称 波罗的得力助手 凯恩可汗
A source spotted Boro's right-hand man, Cain Khan.
我听不见
I can't hear you.
凯恩可汗昨天抵达哈萨克斯坦
Cain Khan, uh, he arrived in Kazakhstan yesterday,
而在明天 AHTR反应堆产生的核废料
two days before nuclear waste from the AHTR reactor
计划通过列车运至长♥期♥储存点
is scheduled to be moved via train to long-term storage.
什么材料?
What's the material?
铯137
Cesium 137.
-天啊 -大概有多少?
Oh boy. How much are we talking about?
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表