剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
Fifteen-year-old divorce papers? She doesn't love you anymore?
这份工作就是我们离婚的原因
The job's why we got divorced.
所有的谎 加上必须随时待命
All the lies, leaving in a moment's notice,
从不在她身边
never having been around.
中情局破坏了我的家庭关系
The CIA destroys relationships.
我等了15年才有机会赢回我的老婆
I've been waiting for a decade and a half to win my wife back.
塔莉和我 会在夏天结束前在甲板上做♥爱♥的
Tally and I, we're gonna make love deckside before the summer is over.
我想我绝不踏上那艘小船
Hm. I will never step foot on that boat.
那不是艘小船 那是游艇
It's not a boat. It's a ship.
-卢克 我能跟你谈谈吗? -当然
Luke, can I talk to you for a minute? Sure.
嘿 阿尔登、鲁 随时欢迎去码头找我
Hey, Aldon, Roo, feel free to visit me at the marina.
帮我刮一下下面的东西
You can scrape the barnacles off my dinghy.
-他肯定没戏的 -对
Ew. He's toast. Yeah.
那个人在俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮袭击中幸存下来 但那个塔莉会害死他的
That man survived a Russian mob hit, but that Tally plan is gonna kill him.
如果真的是这样 我要追他的前任
And if it does, I'm totally going after his ex.
我也会
Same.
如果这是脆饼的事 我发誓我点了
If this is about the crunchies, I swear to you, I ordered them.
我们有一名特工可能要保不住了
We're gonna lose an operative.
-谁? -代号♥是熊猫
Who? Code name's Panda.
在圭亚那当卧底有一阵子了
Been embedded in Guyana for a while now.
潜伏在拉普帕兰莫组织当中
with Lape Pa Lanmo.
记得这张笑容灿烂的脸吗?
Remember this friendly face?
奥马尔波洛尼亚?
Omar Polonia?
我25年前在丛林行动中杀了那个混♥蛋♥
I killed that son of a bitch 25 years ago in Operation Jungle Book.
这不是他 这是他儿子
Not him, his son.
波罗?
Boro?
看来爸爸的死刺♥激♥了他
Seems Papa's death motivated him.
他把一生献给了爸爸未竟的事业
Dedicated his life to finishing what Daddy started.
不可能 我让他进了伦敦的寄宿学校
That's impossible. I got him into a boarding school in London.
-我知道 -他本来要去大学读商科的
I know. He was going to study business.
他会走上和他爸爸不一样的道路
He was going to be different than his dad.
你的设想算是实现了一半
You got half of what you wanted.
他16岁高中毕业
Graduated high school at 16,
20岁牛津大学毕业
Oxford at 20,
22岁从沃顿商学院毕业
MBA from Wharton at 22,
他做的一切都是为了筹集资金
all geared towards funding, continuing and growing
继续发展他父亲剩下的准军事组织
what's left of his father's paramilitary organization.
拉普帕兰莫组织 现在有超过400名成员
Lape Pa Lanmo now has over 400 members,
很多人住在他的营地里 完全效忠于波罗
many living on his compound, completely devoted to Boro,
他们昔日首领的儿子
the son of their fallen leader,
为了增加他们的财富、权力、影响
and to his cause of augmenting their wealth, power, and influence
他们进行非法武器买♥♥卖♥♥
through illegal arms sales.
尤其是这个手提箱式核弹
Specifically, with this suitcase nuke.
配有反射器铍以减少易裂变材料质量
Complete with the reflector beryllium to reduce fissile material mass,
因此这是一个. . .
thereby making it. . .
可以随身携带的大规模杀伤性武器
A WMD that can be taken anywhere,
现在波罗成功了
and now Boro pulled it off.
他父亲的死似乎是他成功的助推剂
Parental murder seems to be quite the inspirational tool.
那孩子误入歧途不是我的错
It's not my fault that the kid went south.
我甚至是先等他离开营地
I even waited for him to get off the compound
再把他父亲扔下悬崖的
before I threw his father off the cliff.
我试着做个好人
Trying to be nice.
波罗有个手下叫特洛伊
Boro has a man Troy.
他在也门会见核弹手提箱潜在竞标者
He's in Yemen meeting a potential bidder for the nuke.
看来波罗要举♥行♥一个拍卖♥♥会
Seems Boro's gonna hold an auction,
世界上最大且最坏的各种组织
where the world's biggest and baddest
竞相来买♥♥下他的武器
are gonna try to get their hands on his weapon.
情报显示特洛伊已经确定熊猫是间谍
Intel says Troy's ascertained Panda as a plant.
-那召回特工就好了 -我们办不到
Then pull the officer. We can't.
我们失去联络了
We've lost communication,
由于波罗出于安全原因 禁止了来自中东的来电
and since Boro forbids calls from the Middle East for security reasons,
我们还有36个小时 之后特洛伊就会回到圭亚那揭发熊猫
we have 36 hours till Troy's back in Guyana and exposes Panda.
我们需要波罗一个已经信任的人
We need someone Boro already trusts
迅速赶到他的营地
to get in his camp immediately.
我们要你当芬恩霍斯
We need Finn Hoss.
噢 不要
Oh, no way.
波罗不知道芬恩杀了他的老爸
Boro doesn't know Finn killed his old man.
他会张开双臂欢迎你这个 富有的欧洲雇佣兵
He'll welcome the rich European mercenary,
他童年的英雄
his childhood hero,
那个曾经照顾过他的人
the man who looked out for him with open arms.
我说了 不行
I said no.
等等
Whoa, wait.
你假扮成给武器出最高价的买♥♥家代表
You'll represent bidders who paid more for the WMD than anyone else.
你快速潜入 救出熊猫 拿走大规模杀伤性武器 然后撤离
You zip in, extract Panda, grab the WMD, zip on out.
你告诉总部我退休了 那就这样了
You tell HQ I'm retired. That's it, and that's all.
这个命令来自白宫总部
This is coming from WH HQ.
(中♥央♥情报局)
(机密 熊猫回国行动)
帕西烤肉店 有什么可以帮你的?
Patsy's Pastrami Palace. How may I help you?
是的 我要确认一个派对拼盘
Yeah, I'm confirming a party platter.
订单号♥是XK742
Order number XK742.
是的 先生 订单已确认
Yes, sir, that order's confirmed.
订单很紧急 要尽快完成
It's very hot, and needs to be delivered as soon as possible.
该死
Damn it.
我还想着坐游艇呢
My ship.
塔莉
Tally.
嘿 我是百分百你卢克队的
Hey pal, uh, I am 100% Team Luke.
管他的什么唐尼队
Screw Team Donnie.
我保证你回来的时候 你的游艇还在等着你
I promise your ship will be waiting for you when you get back,
然后你再开启和老婆约会行动
and Operation Life with Wife is a go.
唐尼队是什么?
What's Team Donnie?
什么? 我没那么说
What? Oh, I didn't say that.
我有上千种破坏你生活的方法
I have a thousand ways to wreck your life,
而且事后你甚至都不知道是我做的
and you wouldn't even know it was me.
塔利办公室的那个多纳泰罗?
That guy, Donatello, from Tally's office?
他们两个在交往
They're dating.
我在自绘彩陶活动上看到了他们 我向他们保证了不会告诉你
I saw them at Color Me Mine a few months ago, and I promised I wouldn't tell you.
你这个叛徒
Judas.
如果你在做任务时分心 你会受伤的
If you were distracted in the field, you could've gotten hurt.
我本来打算在你正式退休后告诉你的
I was gonna tell you as soon as your retirement was official,
但是总部说你得回圭亚那执行任务
but then HQ said they needed to pull you back into Guyana.
把文件给我
Give me the damn file.
鲁和阿尔登会在附近待命以防万一
Roo and Aldon will be on standby in case anything goes sideways.
不管怎样 唐尼的雪人马克杯糟透了
And for what it's worth, Donnie's snowman mug sucked.
雪人可不是紫色的
Snowmen ain't purple.
(圭亚那)
♪ I'm gonna die alone ♪
♪ Really alone ♪
♪ I'm gonna die alone ♪
那是凯恩可汗 波罗的二号♥副手
♪ I'm gonna die alone. . . ♪ That's Cain Khan, Boro's number two.
小心点 他很强壮
Be careful, he's tough.
看起来也没那么强壮
Doesn't look that tough.
他的眉毛明显是蜜蜡除毛 真男人是用拔的
He clearly waxes his eyebrows. Real men tweeze.
-你别乱来 -我没有
No messing around. I'm not.
B队的任务是观察和报告
B Team's job is to observe and report.
我在观察目标的外貌特征
I am observing a physical characteristic of a target.
我得报告一下 他看起来很帅
And I'm reporting he looks fabulous.
就像拉美版的扎克埃弗隆一样
Like a Latino Zac Efron.
你们虽然搞得定欧几里德几何
You can do Euclidean geometry,
却不知道现在不是惹怒恶熊的时候
but you can't figure out it's not time to poke the bear.
-你觉得你自己是熊吗? -也许他像只刚出生的小熊
Do you consider yourself the bear? Maybe like a baby bear.
我的天 你们别聊了
Swear to God, lock it up.
那就这样了
That's it, and that's all.
芬恩霍斯 我是凯恩 波罗的大副
Finn Hoss, I am Cain, Boro's first lieutenant.
-他在等你的到来 -太好了
He awaits your arrival. Wonderful.
我没说你可以走了
I didn't say you can go.
也许波罗认识你
Boro knows you.
但是我不认识
I do not.
我们走吧
Vámonos.
我在做梦吗? 真是不敢相信
Oh, am I dreaming? I can't believe it.
波罗
Boro.
我一直在想能不能再见到你
I always wondered if I'd see you again.
看看你 身形还是那么强壮
Look at you, still a brick shithouse.
我还是照你教的做锻炼
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表