剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
Knuckles are bruised on both hands.
也许是个打手
Maybe a hired muscle.
是他吃的培根三明治
He's eating a BLT.
而哈萨克人不吃猪肉
Ethnic Kazakhs don't eat pork.
-我们放倒他吧 -不
Let's take him out. No.
他可能是个外来移♥民♥
He might be an immigrant.
或者他可能是波罗的打手
Or he could be a Boro plant.
有可能 但我们必须先弄清楚
Could be, but we have to make sure.
身为领队 我的命令是等等看
And as leading officer, I say we wait.
你们是谁?
Who the hell are you? Agents Starsky and Hutch.
我们是警界双雄
我们是美国国♥务♥院♥的督察
We're inspectors with the US State Department.
你不用起来
No need to get up.
你会说英语吗?
You speak English?
-会 -很好
Yeah. Yeah. Good.
因为我们只是来观察和报告的
'Cause we're just here to observe and report.
你知道有句老话 “你弄坏的 你就得买♥♥”吗?
You know the expression "you break it, you buy it"?
我们美国的表达方式不一样
Well, America has a different expression.
这是我们买♥♥的 你们最好别弄坏了
We bought it, so y'all better not break it.
现在让我们看看 你是怎么确保列车走得溜溜的
Now let's see you make this choo-choo we paid for go chugga-chugga.
好的
It's okay.
就当我们不在
Pretend we're not here. Do your thing,
做你该做的事 保证列车准时运行
and make sure the trains run on time.
列车要出站了
The train's leaving the station.
做得好
Good job.
哦 看看 穿着和你的很像
Oh, check it out. Suit looks like yours.
就像双胞胎!
Twinsies.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
真有意思
It's funny.
什么?
What?
基因的威力
Genetics.
我们都喜欢同一种工作
How we both are drawn to the same line of work.
披头士乐队和弗拉沃尔弗拉维 还都喜欢同一种工作呢
The Beatles and Flavor Flav were drawn to the same line of work.
他们是一样的吗?
Were they the same?
我想不是
I guess not.
弗拉沃尔弗拉维是什么?
What is Flavor Flav?
喂 塔莉 怎么了?
Hey, Tall. What's up?
不 我没什么要忙的
No, I'm. . . I'm not doing a thing.
是的 我很想过来
Yeah, I would love to come over.
对
Yeah.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
唐尼男孩中午收到约炮电♥话♥
♪ Midday booty call for Donnie Boy ♪
中午约炮电♥话♥
♪ Midday booty call ♪ Oh.
这可不妙
That's not good.
什么不妙?
What's not good? Uh, uh. . . potato salad.
这个土豆沙拉
太恶心了 里面居然有葡萄干
It's nasty. It's got. . . raisins in it.
好戏上演了
Showtime.
游戏开始 你们快到降速点了
Game on. You're approaching the choke point.
如果要发生意外
Anything that might happen
那很快就要发生了
is gonna happen soon.
我们为什么没停下来?
Why aren't we stopping?
嘿 巴里 到底是怎么回事?
Hey, Barry, what the hell is going on?
不确定 伙计 你刚刚直接过了那里
Not sure. You're through the pass, buddy.
自《第六感》之后 我还没见过这么差劲的高♥潮♥
Haven't seen a climax this lame since The Sixth Sense.
你知道布鲁斯威利斯死了吗?
You knew Bruce Willis was dead?
他整部电影都和一个孩子在一起
He spends the whole movie hanging out with a kid.
他谁啊? 拍儿童片的吗?
Who is he, Big Bird?
来了一架直升机
It's a helicopter.
我就知道我们是对的
I knew we were right.
嘿 各位 他要用直升机攻击列车
Hey, team, he's attacking the train by chopper.
爸爸 那个吃三明治的人呢?
Dad, where's the sandwich guy?
让所有人都冷静 离窗户远一点
Keep everyone down and away from the windows.
冷静! 一切都会好起来的
Stay calm! Everything is going to be okay.
该死
Shit.
大家低头!
Everyone stay down!
艾玛
Emma.
直升机连接到油罐车了
The helicopter's attached to the tanker car.
他们想抽出核废料
They're trying to pump out the radioactive waste.
-然后呢? -什么?
And? And what?
那个吃三明治的果然是他们的人
And I was right about the BLT guy.
你下次一定要听我的
You have to listen to me next time, please.
我刚算过了
I ran the numbers.
在那些家伙把油罐吸干之前 我们还有大约12分钟的时间
We have about 12 minutes before those guys suck the tank dry
然后波罗就会获得他的终极核弹材料
and Boro has what he needs to make the bomb to end all bombs.
你们得把管路拆了
You gotta disconnect that hose.
-我马上去办 -你要去哪里?
I'm on it. Where are you going?
去击落直升机
To shoot down the helo.
不行 列车要经过粮田了
Negative. The train is going through grain fields.
哈萨克斯坦是 世界最大的农业生产国之一
Kazakhstan is one of the world's top producers.
你击落那架直升机 核废料会喷到几公里以外
If you take down that helicopter, it's gonna aerosol nuclear waste for miles.
这土地几代人都不能用了
It'll poison the land for generations.
之后引发的饥荒会害死数百万人
It'll start a famine that will kill millions.
-就这? -时间很紧 我们需要一个计划
Is that all? Clock's ticking. We need a plan.
我们得好好想想
We gotta think this through.
我们不能草率行事
We can't be hasty.
如果我们无法断开连接
If we cannot disconnect the hose,
我们就逼他们自己断开
then we make them want to do it.
但怎么做?
But how?
我们加快列车速度
We speed up the train.
你说得对 奇努克直升机的最高速度是多少?
You're right. What's the Chinook helicopter's top speed?
300公里每小时
Uh, 188 miles per hour.
如果列车比他们更快 他们就必须让直升机分离
If the train goes faster than that, they'll have to detach the helo.
不然直升机会失控 他们会坠机而亡
Otherwise, they'll spin out of control and die.
根据乘客安全条例 列车得以每小时240公里的速度前进
It's going at 150 miles per hour, per passenger safety regulations,
不过极速可达430公里每小时
but it redlines at 270.
看吧? 我们是有计划的 而头脑发热的人想不出计划
We have a plan. You see? Hotheads never have cool ideas.
走吧
Let's go.
-加快列车速度 -我不能 太危险了
Speed up the train. I can't. It's too dangerous.
比让恐♥怖♥分♥子♥获得核材料更危险?
More dangerous than letting a terrorist get nuclear material?
我的责任是保护乘客的安全
My responsibility is for the safety of the passengers.
你知道吗? 你说得对 我们这个要求有些过分
You know what? Um, you're right. That's a. . . That's a big ask.
我也能吃个口香糖不? 那是我最喜欢的那种
Can I have some of that gum? That's my favorite kind.
就是太贵了
It's just, you know, it's gotten so expensive.
你不该嚼口香糖 对你牙齿不好
You shouldn't chew this stuff. It's bad for your teeth.
队长 我听到枪声 请告诉我最新情况
Big man, heard gunshots. Give me a little somethin'.
我们完蛋了
We are screwed.
这不是我想听到的回答
Not what I was looking for.
驾驶员没戏了
Conductor went night-night.
阿尔登、鲁 如何加速?
Aldon, Roo, how do we speed up this thing?
不好意思 先生 我需要你的帮助
Excuse me, sir, we need your help.
现在不行 列车有点不对劲 我联♥系♥不上驾驶员
No, not now. Something is wrong. The train. I can't get hold of conductor.
因为驾驶员是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Because the conductor is a terrorist.
列车上还有另外两名美国督察 他们刚刚干掉了他
We have two other American inspectors on that train that just took him out.
你的列车被袭击了 唯一的拯救办法就是加速
Your train is under attack. The only way to save it is to speed it up.
听着 莫比 如果我们是坏人
Look, Moby, if we were bad guys,
我们一进来就杀掉你了
we would've tried to kill you as soon as we got in here.
我们显然是想拯救列车 而不是让它撞毁
We are clearly trying to save this train, not crash it.
我这里没法加速 只能关闭和打开电源
I. . . I can't speed train from here. Only turn power off and on.
-他们需要使用人工越控 -它长什么样?
They need to use manual override. What does it look like?
在钥匙开关旁边 有一个带红色大按钮的面板
It's a panel with a large red button beside a key switch.
-你找到了吗? -算是吧
You got that? Kind of.
-怎么了? -人工越控已经被毁了
What's wrong? The override has been overridden.
蒂娜说可能还有办法加速
Guys, Tina says there still might be a way to crank up the speed.
怎么做?
Well, how?
物理学说磁浮在超级冷的磁铁上
Physics. Says right here maglevs run on super cold magnets.
磁铁越冷 速度越快
The colder the magnet, the higher the speed.
书呆子没有错
Nerd's not wrong.
你可以给系统注入更多冷却剂 但比例必须刚刚好
You can pump more coolant into the system, but the ratio would have to be dead-on.
我现在就调出设计图
Pulling up schematics now.
妈妈发的信息 她说有急事 没关系
It's Mom. She says it's urgent. It's fine.
各位 门口附近有一块可打开的地板
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表