剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
我们可以专心工作吗?
Can we please just focus on the job?
好的 请吧
Yes, please.
很好 因为我得赶紧
Good because we gotta get--
-天啊 -我的天啊
My God. Oh my God.
还在震动
It's still buzzing.
-天啊 -天啊 好吧
Oh God. Jesus. Okay.
好
Okay. Okay.
关掉了 好吗? 现在关掉了
It's off. It's off, okay? It's off.
天啊 你为什么要来这里?
God, why are you here?
我不知道你这么恨我
I never knew you hated me that much.
我不恨你
I don't hate you,
但我完全有权利生气
but I have every right to be furious
现在我知道我一直怀疑的是对的
now that I know that what I suspected all along was right.
你怀疑我是特工?
You suspected I was an operative?
不 我是说 你和妈妈离婚完全是你的错
No, that it was 100% your fault you and Mom got divorced.
但是 宝贝 你现在知道为什么我总是离开家了
But, Schatzel, now you know why I was gone so much.
我试图说服自己
I tried to convince myself, you know, "Dad has to travel for work. "
“爸爸工作需要出差”
“他是个小生意人”
"He's a small businessman. "
“显然是个很糟糕的小商人 但是. . .
"Clearly a very bad small businessman, but, you know. . .
他在尽力而为”
he's doing his best. "
我想求你卖♥♥掉那家公♥司♥
I wanted to beg you to sell that company,
留在家里
to stay home.
但是 你知道的 由于妈妈总是伤心 家里已经很紧张
But, you know, family situation was tense enough with Mom always so sad.
她很伤心?
She was sad?
-我以为她一直很生气 -你本来可以做文职工作的
I thought she was angry. You could have taken a desk job.
分♥析♥、后勤、培训
Analytics, logistics, training.
你本可以每天回家的 但你不想做文职工作
You could've been home. But no, you didn't want a desk job,
你想满世界跑 负责完成那些又酷又刺♥激♥的行动
you wanted to run around the world doing cool, sexy cases.
-不是这样的 -是的 你知道我怎么知道的吗?
That's not true. Yes, it is. You know how I know?
因为我就喜欢又酷又刺♥激♥的行动
Because I like doing cool, sexy cases.
区别在于我没有家人
Difference is, I don't have a family.
我尽我所能让你想和我们待在一起
I did everything I could to make you wanna stay with us.
运动、小提琴
Sports, violin. . .
数学比赛. . .
. . . math competitions.
但你喜欢所有这些事 而且你很擅长
But you loved all of those things, and you were so good at it.
我不仅仅是擅长 我做到了完美
I wasn't good. I was perfect.
我以为如果我能把一切都做好
I thought if I could do everything right,
那么即使你和妈妈关系不和. . .
then no matter what was going on with you and Mom. . .
你怎么忍♥心离开一个完美的孩子?
How could you leave a perfect kid?
现在我已经成年了 仍然在假装完美
And now I'm an adult still pretending to be perfect
因为我他妈的已经习惯了
because. . . I just got so goddamn used to it.
但你知道吗? 现在太好了
But you know what? That's- It's great.
我很高兴你知道我的工作了
I'm so glad you know about my job
因为现在我不需要在你面前假装了
because now I can maybe stop faking it in front of you.
-宝贝 -别这样 我们得尽快拿到核弹手提箱
Sweetheart-- No. We gotta get the suitcase ASAP.
波罗快醒来了 他会想知道特洛伊在哪里
Boro is gonna wake up, he's gonna wonder where Troy is,
用不了多久他就能弄清楚发生了什么
and it's not gonna take him a long time to do the math.
芬恩霍斯 给我出来!
Finn Hoss, get out here!
-你觉得这是什么情况? -应该是波罗已经弄清楚了
What do you think that means? It means Boro's math homework's done.
你昨晚去哪儿了?
Where were you last night?
特洛伊带回了数百万的武器销♥售♥合同 但是现在他失踪了
Troy had an offer for our weapon for millions, and now he's gone missing.
谁是特洛伊?
Who the hell is Troy?
我经常玩牌
I am a card player.
如果我们之前没人出老千
If we've never had a cheat in the game,
而新来的人一坐下就出问题
and money starts to go missing when the new man sits at the table,
你觉得我们怀疑谁?
who do you think we suspect?
通常情况下 应该怀疑那个话多的人
Usually, the one who's doing all the talking.
现在你就是
Right now, you won't shut up.
我看到你们一起离开树林
I saw you exit the woods together.
我听了你关于丹尼的建议
I took your advice about Dani.
她在床上可是只野猫
She is a tomcat.
所以我们才在树林里
That's why we were in the woods.
也许每年的这个时候没人去稻田
Maybe no one goes down to the rice paddies this time of the year
是因为有洪水
because of all the flooding.
好像是这样
Sounds about right.
让开!
Move!
让开 别挡道!
Move. Out of the way.
马库斯脖子上有伤口
The cut on Marcos' neck,
是垂直割的吗?
is it vertical?
芬恩!
Finn!
巴里 我们需要你们 到简易机场上来接我们撤离
Barry, we need an evac at the airstrip now.
快点! 找到他们!
Go! Find them!
不要让他们离开这个营地!
They do not leave this compound!
你找到他 把他带到我身边 快!
You find him, and you bring him to me. Go!
别让他们离开这里!
They do not leave this compound!
别打他 在我们去找特洛伊之前 我在他的门下放了一张纸条
No. I slipped a note under his door before we went after Troy.
-万一他是波罗的忠诚追随者呢? -那他早就开枪了
What if he's a loyalist to Boro? He would've shot us already.
他们不能跟我们一起走
They're not coming with us.
我们不和波罗一伙
We're not with Boro.
他们马上追上来了 我们现在必须这么做
They're getting close. We've got to do this now.
我厌倦了做什么都只是为了讨好你
I am so done doing things just to please you.
我没有枪
I don't have my gun.
-我要亲手去解决他们 -不
I have to go hand-to-hand. No.
巴里 在我们45米的范围内
Barry, within 50 yards of our location,
大概有七到八部手♥机♥
there are probably seven to eight cell phones.
信♥号♥♥最弱的那个 会是连接到核弹手提箱的
The one with the weakest signal will be wired to the nuke
而且被放在钢屋顶下遮蔽信♥号♥♥
and sheltered under a steel roof.
你伪造一个加速的倒计时
Fake an accelerated countdown sequence.
我马上办
On it.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
在山顶上
Top of a hill,
有两只公牛 正低头看着一群漂亮的母牛
there are two bulls that are looking down at a bunch of beautiful cows.
年纪小的公牛对大的说
The younger says to the older,
“不如我们跑下山 和她们中的一个做♥爱♥吧? ”
"Why don't we just run down and make love to one of them? "
年纪大的说
And the older one says,
“我们为什么不走下山 和所有的母牛做♥爱♥呢? ”
"Why don't we just walk down and make love to all of them? "
知道背后的道理吗?
Know what it is about?
重点是不要着急
It's about not rushing into things.
听起来像是母牛强♥奸♥案
Sounds like it's about cow rape.
快跑!
走吧
Let's go.
他们追上我们了 低头
They're on us. Keep down.
-艾玛 -我没事 把他干掉就行了
Emma. I'm okay. Just take him out.
我们的车一直在颠簸 我打不中
We're bouncing all over the place. I can't get a shot off.
他们都能打中我
They were able to hit me.
该死
Shit.
那是她拉小提琴的手臂
That. Was. Her. Violin. Arm.
干吗啦?
What?
威廉懂的
Will understands.
来接我们的人在哪里?
Where the hell are they?
我要打给巴里
I'm gonna call Barry.
他们做事可真外行
This is bush league.
我得声明一下 我讨厌那个搅拌机
For the record, I hated the mixer.
(缅怀尼克康扎拉基斯)
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表