剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
那很不公平 对不起
It wasn't fair. I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
因为很多事确实是我的错
Because a lot of it was my fault.
不 我是认真的 我是说我不该管你的事
No, I'm serious. I mean, I shouldn't put my nose into your affairs.
我不该插手 那是不对的
I mean, I shouldn't interfere. It's wrong.
他们管我这种人叫什么? 飞机父母?
What do they call that? Chopper parent?
直升机
Helicopter.
好吧 在担心你这方面
Well, when it comes to worrying about you,
我就像一架阿帕奇直升机
I'm like an Apache helicopter. I'll tell you that.
但是你知道的
But you know,
我做这些事都是因为我太爱你了
I do all these things because I love you so much.
这. . .
It's. . .
我知道这不是个好借口
I know this is not a good excuse.
我还要承认一件事
There's one more thing that I have to own up to.
“那就这样了”这句口头禅?
"That's it, and that's all? "
怎么了?
Yeah?
是我从《谋害老妈》那里偷来的
I stole it from Throw Momma from the Train.
我就知道
I knew it.
我爱丹尼德维托
I love Danny DeVito.
他好小一只啊
He's so tiny.
我想把他放进我的口袋里
I want to put him in my pocket.
巴里
Um, Barry.
我刚收到国♥家♥安♥全♥局的消息 说我的调动被取消了
I just got word from the NSA that my transfer's being quashed.
我可以留下来
I'm staying.
太好了
That's incredible.
想告诉我这是怎么发生的吗?
Wanna tell me how this happened?
谁知道呢?
Who knows, you know?
政♥府♥官僚主义 你知道吧?
Government bureaucracy, you know?
我知道
Mm. I know.
我看见你跑来跑去 打了很多电♥话♥
I've seen you running around, making calls.
巴里普特 你为我做了什么?
What did you do for me, Barry Putt?
这只耗费了我一本漫画书
It just cost me a comic book.
《神奇的蜘蛛侠》第298版
Amazing Spider-Man #298.
托德麦克法兰画的第一版
The first one penciled by Todd McFarlane.
“别烦恼 快乐点”
"Don't Worry Be Happy. "
那是鲍比麦克弗林说的
That's Bobby McFerrin.
好
Okay.
托德麦克法兰的作品有一种低调的美
Todd McFarlane's work had an understated beauty about it.
我一看到它
And. . . as soon as I saw it. . .
就知道它很特别
. . . I knew it was special.
总部刚刚回短♥信♥了
HQ just texted back.
救护车在跑道上准备好了 外科医生也在待命了
The ambulance is ready on the runway, and the surgeon is on standby.
我不需要救护车 你带我走
I don't need an ambulance. You take me.
别跟鲁医生争执
Don't argue with Dr. Roo. She says take the ambulance, take it.
她说上救护车 那就上
别告诉我们该怎么做 公主
Don't tell us what to do, princess. I'm agreeing with you.
我在帮你说话
小心我手里的一罐尿液
Still, I am holding a jar of pee. . .
所以别惹我生气
. . . so don't piss me off.
-你没法再假装了 -我假装什么?
You can't fake it anymore, you know. Fake what?
假装你恨我
That you hate me.
不管你当时是不是晕了 你都对我说了些好话 很好听的
Stoned or not, you said some nice things to me. Real nice.
-我们都知道那是什么意思 -我说了要来个猴子捞月?
And we both know what that means. I'm gonna punch you in the cooter?
不 你内心深处是喜欢我的 这意味着我们是朋友
No, that deep down part of you likes me, and that means we're friends.
好吧 但这并不代表 我们要互相梳头发
Fine. But it's not like we're gonna do each other's hair
然后在抖音上宣布 我们永远是最好的朋友
and make BFF TikToks together.
-明白吗? -明白了
Got it? Got it.
话虽如此
That being said,
我很高兴你今天没有被炸死
I am glad you didn't get blown up today.
你能这样说就好
I'll take it.
他说得对
He was right, you know.
几年前 虽然我没有把他当儿子看
Years ago, I looked at him not like my son,
但我确实真心在乎这孩子
but like a child I really cared for,
我就是无法摆脱这种感觉
and I just can't get over the feeling
我总觉得也许我应该多做点什么
that maybe I should have done more to stop him
阻止他走上那条人生道路
from going down that road that he took.
爸爸 波罗是个成年人了
Dad, Boro's a grown man.
他生命中发生的一切
Everything that went down in his life,
都只能怪他自己
it's on him.
你说得对
You're right.
他必须被消灭
He had to go.
所以 关于波罗的消息很少
So chatter's been minimal,
东一点 西一点
little bits here and there.
蒂娜一直在监控
Tina's been monitoring,
但一切迹象都指向同一个结论
but everything points to the same conclusion.
拉普帕兰莫组织四散而逃了
Lape Pa Lanmo has run for the hills.
他们支离破碎 不再有威胁 完全覆灭
Totally disjointed, broken as a threat, completely nullified.
局长 这真是个好消息
Well, that's great news, Director.
我已经看过行动报告了
I've reviewed the after-action report, however,
不过我有一件事没搞懂
and there was one thing I just can't quite figure out.
请说
Ma'am?
你在萨尔多♥维♥亚陷入了极端的困境
You were in some pretty dire straits in Sardovia.
被困在一个有核辐射的地下废墟里
Trapped underground in a radioactive hellhole,
身边还有一个反♥社♥会♥杀手
stuck with a sociopathic killer,
而周围到处都有 非常适合用作临时武器的材料
surrounded by material perfectly suited for makeshift weapons.
生存本能是很容易占据你大脑的上风
Survival instincts easily could've taken over,
整个情况很可能以重大死伤收场
the whole situation devolves into a bloodbath,
而你这个死脑筋的父亲会一直找你
and your hard-headed father would've kept looking for you,
很可能会跟你一起死于爆♥炸♥
likely died in the blast along with you.
但不知怎的
But somewhere along the line,
你和波罗克服重重困难
you and Boro, against all odds,
最终决定联手逃出生天
wound up working together to try to escape.
所以我得问问
So I gotta ask,
这是怎么发生的?
how the hell did that happen?
我猜我说服了他和我合作
I guess I convinced him to cooperate.
好吧 你是怎么做到的?
Okay, and how the hell did you do that?
我跟他讲道理
I reasoned with him.
这样啊
Ah, I see.
真有趣 这听起来不像是不久前
Funny, doesn't sound like that impulsive rogue officer
那个冲动而叛逆的干员 当时可费了好一番功夫救你
we had to rescue from Guyana not so long ago.
希望你这个新的心态可以
The hope is that this new mindset
帮助你适应新的永久工作调动
will help you with your new PCS assignment.
新的工作调动?
New assignment?
根据我从你上司那里收到的进度报告
Well, according to the progress reports I received from your superior officer,
他认为你会又可以独自开展行动了
he thinks you'll do just fine on your own again.
-我也这么认为 -爸爸
So do I. Dad.
听着 我宁愿 你去当图书管♥理♥员♥之类的. . .
Look, I would rather have you be a librarian or something, but uh. . .
但如果你想继续这项工作
if you want to continue this work,
实话和你说吧
to tell you the truth,
你不再需要我了
you don't need me anymore.
我需要
Yes, I do. No.
不
局长 我受宠若惊 但事实是
Director, I'm. . . I'm flattered, but the truth is,
我没想过我会这样说
I never thought I'd say this,
我和我爸合作时学到不少东西
I've learned a ton from working with my dad.
像是如何领导团队
How he leads the team,
如何保持冷静
how he keeps his cool,
如何垂直割喉 好让对方快速失血致死
how to slit a man's throat vertically so he bleeds out faster.
我想留在他的团队里
I'd like to stay on his team.
宝贝 你不能
You can't, sweetheart.
我马上要退休了
I'm retiring.
我已经重新提交了我的退休文件
The papers have been resubmitted.
是你妈妈打过来的
It's your mom.
不好意思
Excuse me.
塔莉 听到你的声音真好
Tally. So nice to hear your voice.
对 没错
Yeah, that's right. Mm-hm.
你干了什么?
You did what? !
(几个月后)
好了 看不出来了
There. No more blemish.
结婚当天长粉刺
A pimple on my wedding day.
一定是我太紧张了
Must be nerves.
婆婆 你看起来很美 是吧?
You look amazing, Grandma. Right?
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表