剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
Your father-in-law's stupid crack wax isn't holding his wound shut.
他在流血
He's bleeding.
别打开那盒子!
Don't open the box!
爸
Dad.
阿尔登 我们马上来支援你
Aldon, we're on our way.
我能搞定这混♥蛋♥ 你们去抓波罗
I got it handled. Get Boro.
该死的 他到处闪躲
Shit, he's all over the place.
大块头 让我们看看你的本事吧
Let's see what you got, big'un.
蒂娜
Tina,
我想告诉你. . .
I want you to know. . .
-你不是丹麦哥 -我知道 我这么可能是?
You're not the Great Dane. I know, right?
你怎么还不倒下?
Why won't you go down?
不要!
Oh no!
天啊 鸡♥巴♥罩在我脸上了
No. Oh God. Dick on my face.
什么?
What?
戴安娜?
Diana? ♪ Mamma Mia ♪
♪ Here I go again ♪
♪ My, my, how can I resist you? ♪
我早就猜到了
Called it.
打他的小腿 我们得查出他的买♥♥家是谁
Shoot him in the calf. We got to find out who his buyers are.
看到了吗?
See?
就像舞会上那女孩一样
Just like the girl from the prom.
波罗被动物麻醉针弄晕了
Boro passed out on animal tranqs,
珍妮佩珀曼是喝了两杯淡啤 然后骑自行车摔进了柳树池
Jenny Pepperman drank two Michelob Lights and rode her bike into Willow Pond.
没错
Exactly.
来点白莲花吧!
White Lotus!
别玩弄死人 太恶心了
Don't molest the dead. It's gross.
-我不是故意的 -放松
I didn't mean to. Relax.
康斯坦丁这人喜欢体腔搜查 没人会惦记他的
It's not like anyone's gonna miss Old Cavity-Search Constantine.
快点把尸体抬过来
Hurry up and get that body up here.
我把它藏在食人犯塞鲁斯的牢房♥附近
I'll hide it behind the vent near Cyrus the Cannibal's cell.
我们得咬掉他几口肉 增加可信度
We are gonna have to take a couple bites out of him just to sell it.
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
但我们得让这个大块头穿过这个小洞
But we will have to fit that large man through this small hole.
蒂娜
Tina. . .
我没有对你说实话
I haven't been completely honest with you.
当我说因为你是队里的新人 我想给你留下深刻印象时
When I said I wanted to impress you because you were new on the team,
我说谎了
that was a lie.
我想给你留下深刻印象是因为
I wanted to impress you because I. . .
我喜欢你
like you.
问题是 我不是一个厉害角色
And the problem is, I'm not the most impressive guy.
我双簧管吹得很一般
I'm a mediocre oboist
曾四次参加《财富之轮》的试镜 但从未被选中
who's auditioned for Wheel of Fortune four times and never been picked.
不管怎样 我想问下
Despite that, I was wondering
我们成功回去的时候
if maybe when we get back,
你想不想和我约会?
you wanna go on a date with me.
我还以为你永远都不会问呢
I. . . thought you'd never ask.
回头见 对了 巴里
I'll see you when you get back. And Barry, Pat Sajak's a dick.
节目组是个混♥蛋♥
我知道你今天真的很害怕
I know you were really scared today.
我想表现得勇敢 但是你知道的
I wanted to be brave, but, you know,
这可是土耳其监狱
Turkish prison.
你没听懂我在说什么
You don't understand what I'm saying. And who is braver?
你觉得哪种人更勇敢?
做了他并不害怕的事情的人
The guy that does something that he's not scared of,
还是虽然害怕某事却仍然去做的人?
or the guy that is scared of something and does it anyway?
你今天很厉害
You were badass today.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢你 卢克
Thanks, Luke.
那是什么味道?
What's that smell?
伊丽莎白杜弗雷的白莲花香水
White Lotus by Elizabeth DuVray.
气氛都被搞没了
It ruins the moment.
-我们的囚犯怎么样了? -鲁刚给他看了她的脚趾
How's the prisoner? Roo just showed him her toe.
我很确定这违反了《日内瓦公约》
Pretty sure that violates the Geneva Convention.
-那蠢猩猩把你伤得挺厉害 -没
That ape banged you up pretty good. No, no, no.
只是肩袖扭伤了而已
It's just a strained rotator cuff.
我以前打球时经常这样
Used to happen all the time when I played ball.
我撑几天就没事了
Just gotta tough it out.
你应该敷点冰块
You should put some ice on it.
-现在去敷冰块 -好的 长官
Now. Yes, sir.
好
Okay.
很好 好主意
Great. Good thinking.
如果你今天去树林里
♪ If you go down to the woods today ♪
你肯定会收获个大惊喜
♪ You're sure of a big surprise ♪ -
才艺比赛的冠军应该是我们
We should have won that talent contest.
瑞秋邓洛普和她愚蠢的魔术师♥父♥亲?
Rachel Dunlop with her stupid magician father?
真扯谈
Such bullshit. Your mother was really mad.
你妈妈当时很生气
她在他们拿到奖杯的时候 站起来给他们喝倒彩
Her getting up and booing when they got the trophy.
你之前问过我是否愿意 做一份文职工作来留住你母亲
You asked before if I would have taken a desk job. . . to keep your mother.
我确实应该做文职工作的
I should have taken a desk job.
我应该去洗厕所的 我应该去挖沟的
I should have scrubbed toilets. I should have dug ditches.
我应该做任何能留住你妈妈的事情
I should have done anything. . . to hold on to your mother.
你也愿意为卡特这样做吗?
Would you do the same for Carter?
我不需要
I won't have to.
我不会犯你对你妈妈犯过的错
I'm not gonna make the same mistake as you and Mom.
我不想伤害他
I don't wanna hurt him.
记得你小时候有一次背过奥斯卡不?
Remember when you were little and you gave Oscar a piggyback,
结果他摔倒了 大哭大叫
and he fell and started crying and screaming,
在他缝针的时候 医生让我按住他
and the doctor asked me to hold him down while he's putting the stitches in him?
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
我不忍♥心让他承受痛苦
I couldn't stand the idea of hurting him,
所以我只能坐在车里 你妈妈按住他
so I sat in the car while your mother did it.
奥斯卡叫了她一周的“坏妈妈”
Oscar called her "Mean Mama" for a week.
痛苦是爱的一部分
Pain is part of love.
巴里为了蒂娜去坐牢 他对她还只是喜欢而已
Barry went to prison for Tina, and he just likes her.
而丹麦哥爱他的儿子 所以他选择了回到监狱
And the Dane went back to prison because he loves his son.
我和你妈离婚的时候我很伤心
It broke my heart when your mom and I got divorced.
她不想跟你离婚 她只是想要一个能在身边的老公
She didn't wanna divorce you. She just wanted a present husband.
我做不到
And I couldn't be that.
所以. . .
So. . .
我只能放弃了婚姻
I let the marriage go.
为了她
For her.
如果你爱卡特 你也会做同样的事
And if you love Carter, you would do exactly the same thing.
这件事拖得越久 你对他的伤害就越重
The longer you drag it on, the more you're gonna hurt him.
这只是我的看法
It's just my opinion.
但我知道. . .
But I know. . .
这最终是你的决定
it is your decision.
(最佳员工)
Oh.
-波罗交代了吗? -没
Is Boro talking yet? No.
但现在我更担心的是
But right now I'm more concerned with why my top operative
为什么我的顶级特工认为 用伪装身份雇前妻是个好主意
thought it was a good idea to hire his ex at his cover job.
-你知道了? -我可是中情局的地区局长
You know? I'm a regional CIA director.
我甚至能比你更早知道你的牛奶坏了
I know your milk's gone bad before you do.
我还知道塔莉一直在 翻看欢乐健身馆的文件
I also know Tally's been poking around Merry Fitness' paperwork.
塔莉想找份工作
Tally was trying to get a job,
而我想赢回她
and I'm trying to win her back.
我知道这不是个好主意
So, um, I know it was not a smart idea.
的确如此
No, it wasn't.
但我们可能没事了 看来她没在继续发掘真♥相♥了
But we may be in the clear. Seems she's stopped digging.
我可不敢太确定
I'm not so sure about that.
我们得谈谈
We have to talk.
在你开口之前 我想先跟你解释一下. . .
Before you say anything, let me explain to you--
是关于罗米的事
It's Romi.
她生病了
She's sick.
(两天后)
我不知道 她好像对化疗有不良反应
I don't know, some kind of adverse reaction to the chemo.
她比我们预想的还要早需要骨髓
She's gonna need bone marrow sooner than we thought.
我的配型失败 真是遗憾
I hate that I wasn't a match.
-你的骨髓募捐计划进展如何? -我跟校长谈过了
How's your donor drive idea? I talked to the superintendent.
他还没回复我
He hasn't gotten back to me yet.
不过我肯定他们会担心各种责任问题
Um, I do know that they tend to worry about liability issues with these things.
这小孩的生命危在旦夕
A child is dying.
我知道 我跟他说了这是为了我的侄女
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表