剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
他们像蟑螂一样四散躲藏了
they scattered like roaches.
我们追踪到波罗 从乔治敦港起飞的水上飞机
We tracked Boro's seaplane taking off from Port Georgetown,
但是当他飞进波多黎各西部的风暴时 我们失去了他的踪迹
but we lost him when he flew into a storm west of Puerto Rico.
所以波罗掉水里喂鱼了
So Boro sleeps with the fishes.
-不 -那是他的计谋
No. That's what he wants us to think.
他猜到我们会追踪他的飞机
He figured we'd track his plane.
他故意飞进暴风雨
He intentionally flies into a storm. Then turns his transponder off.
然后关掉他的应答器
这样我们就以为他坠机了
So that we'd believe he crashed.
他知道我们知道 这么小的飞机
Knowing we'd know an airplane that small
不会留下足够大的残骸让我们找到他
wouldn't leave a debris field big enough for us to find him.
波罗和中情局一样雇了最好的飞行员 他还活着呢
Like the CIA, Boro hires the best pilots. He's still alive.
我们也这么认为
We think so too.
根据单引擎飞机的平均速度
Based on the average rate of speed of a single-engine aircraft,
它的油耗
its fuel consumption,
再考虑到天气条件
factoring in weather conditions
会增加风阻、降低航♥空♥效率
that increase drag and reduce aeronautic efficiencies,
他的第一次加油点就在这附近
his first refuel would have been in this area.
如果他想避开西进的风暴
And if he wanted to avoid the storm, which was moving westerly,
他会朝着这个方向前进
he's headed in this direction here.
很简单的数学推理 还是鸡鸡的形状
It's simple math and a wiener.
-你得给泵打气 -我在弄
You just have to pump it up. I am pumping it.
你得用力一点
You have to pump it harder.
这听起来像情♥色♥片的对话
That's what she said. That's the name of my porno.
我就是这样和医生说的
That's what I told my doctor.
你开黄腔的技术的确一流啊
Monet had his watercolors, you have your double entendres.
-我能搞定 -我可以修好
Dad, I've got it. I can fix it.
-我知道我在做什么 -快好了
I know what I'm doing. Almost there.
我们可以继续吗?
May we continue?
-抱歉 -抱歉 局长
Sorry. Sorry, Director.
我们一直在与盟友合作
We've been working with our allies in an attempt
试图找到并冻结拉普帕兰莫的资产
to find and free Lape Pa Lanmo's substantial assets,
瓦解他们的行动能力
to cripple their ability to operate.
这样还远远不够
We have to do more than that.
很明显波罗尤其想传承他父亲的遗志
It's very clear that Boro's driving need is to live up to his father's legacy.
他甚至在营地里跟我说过
He even told me that himself at the compound.
错
Wrong.
这一切都是为了他的自尊心 波罗不想丢脸而已
This is all about ego. Boro can't lose face.
他累积的权力一丁点都不想失去
Can't lose even a drop of the power he's amassed.
不是所有的孩子 都是为了他们的父亲而活
Not everything a child does is about their father.
不管他的动机是什么 波罗在持续推进他的计划
Well, whatever his motivation, Boro is moving forward.
蒂娜?
Tina?
这位是蒂娜穆克吉 我们从国安局请来的分♥析♥师
This is Tina Mukerji, an analyst on loan from the NSA.
首先 我很荣幸能和你们合作
First of all, an honor to be working with you.
马屁精
Kiss-ass.
嗯 我们听到一些传言说 波罗的核武器拍卖♥♥仍在进行
Well, we've been picking up some chatter that, uh, Boro's nuke auction is still on.
但核弹手提箱在我们手里
But we have the device.
没错 所以我们只能假设
That's right. So we can only assume--
他会做一个新的 而且很快
He's gonna make a new one. . . and do it fast.
他的自尊心很强 他不会忍♥受失败太久的
His ego won't let him sit on a loss for long,
拉普帕兰莫的人都在看着呢
especially with all of Lape Pa Lanmo
都在等他下一步的计划
waiting to see what he does next after Guyana.
但他怎么做个新的?
But how can he possibly accomplish this?
可裂变核材料受到严格保护
Fissionable nuclear material is well protected
而且很难获得
and extremely difficult to come by.
不是在超♥市♥就能买♥♥到的东西
It's not like you can get it at a Duane Reade.
波罗会找到办法的
Boro will find a way.
-他很顽固 -痴迷于军♥火♥
He's very tenacious. Obsessed.
如果他找不到可裂变材料 他会变通
If he cannot find anything fissionable, he will pivot.
另寻一些没有受到严格保护的材料
Steal something less protected.
比如放射性废物
Like radioactive waste, maybe.
这是有可能的
That's a possibility,
但是他如何组装成 一个核弹手提箱呢?
but how does he assimilate that into a suitcase nuke?
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
但我见过他工作 他很聪明 会解决各种问题
But I've seen him work. He's a brilliant problem solver.
毕业于沃顿商学院
Wharton-trained.
是啊 还好我没蠢到给他付大学费用
Yeah. I'd hate to be the guy dumb enough to have paid for that education.
按照鲁的理论 如果他朝这个方向发展
Following up on Roo's theory, if he's heading in this direction--
我们得关注东欧和中亚
We focus on Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
他们对放射废物处理的规章比较少
They have less regulations for how radioactive waste is handled.
前苏联集团国家
Former Soviet Bloc countries.
我们很难去但他觉得安全的地方
Places difficult for us to get to and places where he feels safe.
蒂娜 你来负责
Tina, you're on it.
是的 穆克吉女士会加入我们
Yes, Ms. Mukerji will be joining us.
国安局也在调查波罗 我们集中资源
NSA's been hunting Boro as well, and we're pooling resources.
-天啊 -好的 就这样
Man. Okay, that's it.
散会
You're dismissed,
姓布鲁纳的留下
unless your name is Brunner.
真不敢相信我们得和国安局合作
Can't believe we have to work with the NSA.
国安局外号♥叫万事砸
NSA, Never Solve Anything.
弱爆了的书呆子
Nerds Suck Ass.
没有吧 她看起来还好
I don't know. She seems okay.
你再敢背叛家族袒护外人 有你好看
Don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again.
你不能让他领队来管我的案子
You can't just give him authority over my case.
等一下 你在说什么鬼话?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What the hell are you talking about?
我做卧底40年了
I've been working undercover for 40 years.
我的一切不是靠别人给的
No one gives me anything.
我用的是传统方式 我赢到了大家认可
I get it the old-fashioned way. I earn it.
你父亲比你有更丰富的实战经验
Your father has more field experience than you.
他是团队指挥的合理选择
He's the logical choice to command the team.
我跟你说过 他把我当孩子看
I told you, he treats me like a child.
我们这样怎么合作?
How are we supposed to work together?
这是个合理的问题 我给你答案
That's a reasonable question. Here's your answer.
行为心理学家 路易菲佛博士
Operational psychologist, Dr. Louis Pfeffer.
我从华盛顿叫他来担任 波罗案的内部分♥析♥员
I called him in from D. C. to be in-house analyst on the Boro matter,
特别是和你们两个合作
and to work with the two of you in particular.
他会负责你们的强制性联合治疗
He will be conducting your mandatory joint therapy sessions.
-绝对不行 -不 不行
Absolutely not. No. No way.
这没得商量
It's not up for debate.
你们俩在圭亚那的 大部分时间都在争吵
The two of you spent most of your time in Guyana at each other's throats.
最后勉强活着回来了
You barely got out of there alive.
如果你们两个要一起工作 你们必须能够合得来
If the two of you are gonna work together, you need to be able to work together.
不仅部分时间合得来 而是任何时间都合得来
And I don't mean some of the time. I mean all of the time.
我知道你们对此不感冒 但你们需要我的帮助
I know you're not thrilled, but I assure you, you need my help.
拜托 你根本不了解我们
Please, you don't even know us.
你确定吗?
Sure about that?
我知道你们都不会让出 我故意放的那把故障椅子
I knew neither of you would back down over the faulty chair I planted.
你们的心理问题 也如我所料地反映在了行为上
Also knew that your pathologies would play out exactly as they did.
比如说你 即使需要也不接受父亲的帮助
You wouldn't accept help from your father even though you needed it.
而你 光顾着解决问题
And you were so intent on solving the problem,
你都没听她跟你说她想靠自己解决
you didn't listen to her telling you that she needed to solve it herself.
你们俩其实相得益彰
You both complement each other incredibly well.
我刚看到你们两个快速分解案子
I just saw the two of you break down scenarios rapid fire.
你们英雄所见略同 是因为你们全身心投入案件
You're both of the same mind because you're drawn in by the facts of the case
放下了自尊
when you forgot about egos.
在我的预测报告里 有对你们行为的详细描写
Your dynamic is written about extensively in my predictive paper.
菲佛 在德语里不应该叫法伊弗?
Oh. Now "Pfeiffer, " isn't the correct German pronunciation Pfeffer?
我祖父母移♥民♥时把读音美国化了
When my grandparents came over, they Americanized it.
哦 那在英语里应该叫“胡椒”
Oh. Mm. Well, then in English, it would actually be called "Pepper. "
所以也许你应该叫胡椒博士
So maybe you should be called Dr. Pepper.
是的 我听过类似的笑话
Yes, and I've heard all the jokes.
我不会拿你的名字开玩笑 我们治疗时一定不会“胡”来的
I'm not gonna make jokes about your name, but we're gonna crush the therapy session.
我们会“椒”上满意的答卷 是吧?
Together, I think we can climb this mountain. Do you?
我知道你们在做什么
I see what you're doing.
你们还是在玩胡椒博士的梗
You're inserting soda names into the conversation.
我不知道你在讲什么
I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
你一定是在“胡”思乱想
You must be fanta-sizing.
阴险“椒”诈
Shasta.
看来他们很难对付 开展课程不容易啊
This will be difficult. They're both dickheads.
是的 我们每集必看
Yeah, we've seriously never missed an episode.
是真的 我们会一起玩
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表