剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
没关系 分手是很常见的
It's fine, you know. People. . . People break up.
-没错 很常见 -对
Yeah, they- They do. Yeah.
我得去忙了
I should probably. . .
-见到你很高兴 -对 艾玛 我也很高兴见到你
It was good seeing you. Yeah. Good to. . . Good to see you too, Em.
我感觉还有人在酝酿阴谋
There's still something brewing here.
我以为我可以溜出来 但是我监控到拉普帕兰莫兄弟会
I thought I could get away, but there's been an uptick in chatter
相关的消息有所增加
from the scattered Lape Pa Lan-bros.
真的吗? 什么样的消息?
Really? What kind of chatter?
我还在试图破解他们的加密
Still breaking the encryption.
可能是一些低层士兵
Probably some low-level soldiers
在试图寻找波罗一些已没收的资产
that are trying to locate some of Boro's unseized assets.
多特要我进行登记分类
Dot is having me catalog it.
-我一结束工作就去教堂 -好
Soon as I'm done, I'll get to the church. Okay.
但你要抓紧时间 因为婚礼快开始了
But hustle your bustle 'cause the wedding is about to start.
如果你不去教堂 你就成蝙蝠侠了 对吧?
You know you become Batman if you skip church, right?
你就会是克里斯蒂安贝尔 明白吗?
Huh? You'd be Christian Bale. Get it?
“抛弃教堂的基♥督♥徒”的谐音?
A Christian who bailed on church?
是的 我是印度人 这个笑话让我觉得世界上好像没有神
Yeah, I'm Hindu, and that joke makes me think there's no gods.
一会儿见
See you soon.
这可不妙
That ain't good.
我觉得这样不好 我不想再被关起来
I don't know about this. I don't wanna get locked up again.
肖恩 我们因走私蜥蜴被关了五周
Shawn, we did five weeks in county for lizard smuggling.
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的和他的秘书陷害了我们
This SOB and his secretary set us up.
-但特拉维斯 这不值得. . . -胡说
But, Travis, it's not worth it-- Bullshit.
好吧 我们把录音机放到座位底下
Okay, we put the recorder under the seat.
他总会说漏嘴的 我们就有证据了 快点把这该死的锁撬开
We catch him slipping up, and we got him. Now pick the goddamn lock.
我帮你放风
I got your back.
卢克
Luke.
-你在这里做什么? -弥补我几十年前犯的错误
What are you doing here? Fixing a mistake that I made decades ago.
塔卢拉 我一直爱你
I'm in love with you, Talulah,
但我对你说了很多年的谎 我想让你知道真♥相♥
but I've been lying to you for years, and I just want you to hear the truth.
在那之后
And then after that,
如果你还决定嫁给唐尼 我就让开
if you still decide to marry Donnie, so be it. I'll just step aside.
你胆子可真大
You have some balls.
你在我婚礼前几分钟出现 摆出一副狗屁姿态
You show up minutes before my wedding with a horseshit grand gesture
就是为了最终告诉我真♥相♥?
to finally tell me the truth?
卢克 让我帮你省点麻烦
Let me save you the trouble, Luke.
不管你说什么
There is nothing you can say
也不能让我改变主意或者相信你. . .
that could possibly make me change my mind or believe what you- Or, or. . .
自从我们相遇 我就一直在中情局当间谍
I've been a spy for the CIA since before we met.
我从来都不是健身器材的销♥售♥员 那都是假话
I was never a gym equipment salesman. That was all bullshit.
我从来不在你身边 是因为我一直在执行国际任务
I was never around because I was always on international missions
消灭罪犯和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
to wipe out criminals and killers.
我对你保密
I kept it a secret from you
是因为我想保护你和我们的家人
because I wanted to protect you and the family.
但现在那一切结束了 我退休了
But now that's it. I'm done with it forever.
来 我给你看看
Here, I'll show you.
这是国家杰出服役勋章
This is the National Distinguished Service Award medal.
这不是能在零食里抽到的
Now you don't get this from Cracker Jack.
所以拜托了
So please,
别嫁给唐尼
don't marry Donnie.
Uh.
该死
Shit.
♪ Na na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na ♪
巴里!
♪ Barry! ♪ ♪ Na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na ♪
语♥音♥信箱!
♪ Voicemail! ♪
等等 我有个主意
Wait, wait! I got an idea.
Uh-huh.
(操你的)
现在 我知道这对你来说 很难接受和相信
Now, I know this is a lot for you to take in and to believe,
但我可以证明给你看
but here, let me show you.
这是我在莫桑比克 突袭行动的监控录像
This is security footage from a raid in Mozambique
当我错过你侄女的洗礼时?
when I missed the baptism for your niece.
-记得吗? -对
Remember that? Yeah.
好吧 我想警告你
Well, I want to warn you,
场面非常血腥
this is very bloody and very gory.
我杀了很多人
I mean, I killed a lot of people.
-什么? -对
What? Yeah.
但他们都是王八蛋
But they all were dicks.
什么?
What?
所以 请相信我 我每天都爱着你
So believe me, I've been in love with you every single day.
我向你保证. . .
And I promise you--
趴下!
Down!
汽车炸♥弹♥
Car bomb.
趴下别动 我去找孩子们
Stay down. I'll get the kids.
好 所有人保持冷静
Hey, everybody just remain calm.
我去找你老爸 他和你妈妈在后面
I'm gonna get your dad. He's in the back with your mom.
什么?
What?
噢 艾玛 你为什么有把枪?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Emma, why do you have a gun?
趴下!
Get down! Get down!
所以 来说下你们内心的真实想法吧
So go ahead, express your truths.
好
Okay.
我不该退休的 我不应该抛弃我的朋友们
I shouldn't have retired. I shouldn't have abandoned my friends.
阿尔登 我错怪你了
And I was wrong about you, Aldon. You'd be a wonderful son-in-law.
你会是个很棒的女婿
我要你和艾玛结婚
I want you to marry Emma
并让她怀上我的孙子吧
and impregnate her with my grandbabies.
很好 这是个好的开始 鲁 我们看看你有什么想法
Good. It's a good start. Roo, let's see what you got.
是的 其实我从没有吻过女孩
Yeah, I have actually never kissed a girl before,
但我认为你可以耐心地教我. . .
but I think you would be a very patient teacher--
各位 你们得赶去教堂!
Guys! You gotta get to the church!
我现在不方便说话
I can't talk now.
不 对不起
No, I'm sorry.
现在不行
I can't right now.
我晚点再打给你
I'll call you later.
我现在有点忙
I'm in the middle of something.
一切都在掌握之中
Everything is under control. It's safe.
安全了
妈
Mom.
波罗?
Boro?
你还记得这个口琴吗?
You remember this harmonica?
是你还爱我的时候给我的
You gave it to me back when you still loved me.
你是怎么找到我们的?
How the hell did you find us?
你女儿手指上的麻绳?
The twine ring on your daughter's finger?
我把艾玛这个名字
I cross-referenced the name Emma
和订婚声明进行了交叉对比
with engagement announcements.
我有一个喜欢喝红牛的手下 在《威彻斯特公报》上有了发现
A kid cranked up on Red Bull found one in the Westchester Gazette.
但那不是艾玛的订婚声明
But not for Emma's engagement. . .
而是她母亲的
. . . for her mother's.
艾玛布鲁纳被列为伴娘
Emma Brunner was listed as a bridesmaid.
在我知道她的真名后 找出她父亲的名字就很轻松了
After I knew the name, it was easy to find her father.
卢克布鲁纳
Luke Brunner.
健身器材销♥售♥员
Gym equipment salesman.
就算我被活埋了两天后
Totally worth being buried alive
才被手下的人挖出来也值得了
for the two days it took my men to dig me out.
甚至遭受核辐射毒害也值得了
Even worth the radiation poisoning.
我靠着喝老鼠血和仇恨活了下来
I survived on rat blood and hate.
没关系 塔莉
It's okay, Tally.
他想要的不是你
It's not you who he wants.
他想要的是我
He wants me.
这话不完全对
That's not entirely true.
我原本打算在婚礼后把她炸死在车里
My original plan was to blow her up after the wedding
然后当你的家人跑到她的车前帮忙时 逐一杀掉所有人
and pick off the rest of your family as they ran to her car to help.
但你喜欢破坏我的计划 你们两个都是
But you're fond of ruining my plans. You both are.
是我背叛了你 放开她 杀了我吧
I was the one that betrayed you, so let her go and kill me.
我们速战速决吧
Let's get it over with.
淘气小子 怎么样?
What do you say, Bengal?
别这样叫我!
Don't call me that!
别假装在乎我!
Don't pretend to care!
这都是你造成的 你知道吗?
Look at what you made me.
你想结束这一切吗?
You want it to be over?
只有一个办法
There's only one way.
只有这样才公平
Only way that's fair.
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表