剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
你们两个 你们两个骗子!
The two of you, the two liars!
面对面
Face each other.
拿起你们的枪 对准对方的脑袋
Take your guns and point them at each other's heads. . .
然后父亲和女儿一起扣动扳机
. . . then father and daughter pull the trigger together.
不 别这样!
No, don't do that! Don't!
你们照着我的话做 我就放了她
Do that, and she lives.
不然 她现在就得死
If you don't, she dies right now.
妈妈 这是我们的错
Mom, it's our fault.
哦 宝贝女儿
Oh, baby.
不
No. No, no, no,
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, sweetheart.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
不要!
Don't!
塔莉 你是我一生的挚爱
Tally, you're the love of my life.
你和我一起经历这么多事
Everything that you've gone through with me,
你应该获得一枚勋章
you deserve a medal.
塔莉 你听到了吗?
You hear me, Tally?
一枚勋章
A medal.
目标已经消灭
Got him.
这是总部的来电 喂?
It's headquarters. Hello?
你们的卧底身份遭到破解
You've all been burned.
你们的身份全部暴露了
Your identities have been compromised.
一位交通干员 会在20秒内把一辆面包车送到你们那
A transpo officer will have a van to you in less than 20 seconds.
所有人 立刻上车!
Everyone in the van, now!
-我们得去找蒂娜! -巴里 我们暴露了
We gotta get Tina! Barry, we got burned.
蒂娜可不想让你死 快点上车
Tina doesn't want you to die. Get your ass into the van.
-快点 我们走吧 -我们上车了
Come on, let's go. We're in. We're in.
所以 你们都是中情局的?
So you're all CIA?
不 只有我是
No, just me.
还有卢克
And Luke.
还有艾玛
And Emma.
-还有我 -布鲁纳夫人 还有我 鲁 算第五个
And me. And Roo makes five, Mrs. B.
老大 详细解释下
Break it down, boss.
有多糟糕?
How bad is it?
波罗是个国际恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Boro was an international terrorist
对艾玛和我有个人恩怨
with a personal vendetta against Emma and me.
天知道他是多久前发现 我们真实身份的
He's known our true identities for who knows how long.
他可能把我们的信息
He could've sold our information
卖♥♥给了我们多年来对付过的无数坏人
to countless animals we've gone up against over the years.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
-你回不了 -什么?
You can't. What?
我们的房♥子、我们的银行账户 我们所有的资产
Our houses, our bank accounts, all of our assets,
我们都没法用了
we can't even get close to it.
可能有几百个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥. . .
There's probably hundreds of terrorists. . .
-人口贩子 -毒品走私犯
Human traffickers. Drug smugglers.
冷血杀人犯
Straight up killers.
在全世界查找我们的下落
. . . all over the world tracking us,
等待我们现身
lying in wait.
我们的身份全暴露了
We got completely burned.
没有哪里是安全的
Nowhere is safe.
那我们现在该怎么办?
So, what do we do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
简直是FUBAR
It's totally FUBAR.
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表