剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
他就在你身后
He's right behind you.
你好 芬恩
Hello, Finn.
淘气小子 我不想杀你
I don't want to kill you, Bengal,
转过身来 举起手吧
so just turn around and raise your hands.
博士 你说的所有东西我都找到了
I found everything you said, doc.
但是我找不到水
I just couldn't find any water.
我们需要水来制♥造♥真空
We need it to create the vacuum.
抱歉 我不会没事带半升液体在身上
Well, sorry I don't just carry a pint of liquid on me.
是没错 但是你身体里有
No, but you do carry it in you.
不行 没门儿
Nope. No. Mm-mm.
-绝对不行 -小鲁 在罐子里小便吧
No way. Pee in the jar, Roo.
我已经没在嗨了
I am not that high anymore.
快尿在罐子里 否则我会死的
Pee in the jar, or I die.
该死的!
Goddamn it!
天啊
Oh man.
我得声明一下 我可能没尿
Just for the record, I may come up dry.
你知道我不喜欢在公共场合撒尿
You know I have issues peeing in public.
什么都没尿出来
Nothing's happening.
当众尿不出是常见的心理状况
Shy bladder is a common psychological condition.
研究显示如果你专注于其他事情
Studies show if you focus on something else,
你就能小便
you'll be able to urinate.
唱歌♥很有帮助
Singing works well.
我不会唱歌♥
I don't sing.
博士 一滴都没有
Nothing's coming out, doc.
多嘴怪 你闭嘴
Tattletale, you shut your mouth.
鲁 让你心里的音乐流动起来
Let the music flow, Roo,
这样你自然就有小便了
and the urine will follow.
还记得你和我 开车去莫洪克那次行动吗?
Remember that drive you and I took out to Mohonk?
出租屋里的那个戈登莱福的碟片?
The Gordon Lightfoot CD that was left in the rental?
♪ If you could read my mind, love ♪
♪ What a tale my thoughts could tell ♪
♪ Just like an old time movie ♪
♪ 'Bout a ghost from a wishing well ♪
♪ In a castle dark, or a fortress strong ♪
♪ With chains upon my feet ♪
♪ You know that ghost is me ♪
♪ And I will never be set free ♪
♪ As long as I'm a ghost you can't see ♪
就是这样 伙计
There you go, pal.
这液体可比金子还珍贵
Liquid gold.
喂!
Hey!
我在东楼看到波罗了!
Eyes on Boro, east wing!
我一见到你就知道我会杀了你
Hm. The minute I met you, I knew I'd kill you.
我一见到你就知道你是个混♥蛋♥
The minute I met you, I knew you were a dick.
丹尼 连你也要杀我吗?
Et tu, Dani?
核弹在哪里?
Where are the nukes?
你去地狱找它们吧
You can look for them in hell.
该死
Shit.
艾玛?
Emma?
艾玛 你能收到吗?
Emma, do you copy?
卢克? 谢天谢地
Luke? Thank God.
我们失去了联♥系♥
We lost contact there.
-刚刚是发生了爆♥炸♥吗? -多次爆♥炸♥
Was that an explosion? Multiple.
但我联♥系♥不上艾玛
But I can't get in touch with Emma.
艾玛说她在东楼看到了波罗
Emma said she had eyes on Boro in the east wing,
但整个地方已经完全倒塌了
but the whole place has totally collapsed.
艾玛可能被困住了
Emma may be trapped.
巴里 这里到处都是火
Barry, there's fire everywhere.
长官 我刚进入了 萨尔多♥维♥亚国家核监督局
Sir, I've accessed the State Nuclear Regulatory Inspectorate of Sardovia.
他们在地下放置了一个地热读取器
They have a geothermal reader that they placed underground
在辐射侵入地下室时会发出警报
to alert if the radiation ever breaches the basement.
-数值在飙升 -还有呢?
It is really heating up. And?
波罗的手提箱核武器 使用黑色火♥药♥作为爆♥炸♥触发器
And Boro's suitcase nuke uses black powder as the explosive trigger.
如果核武器接近火源. . .
If that nuke is anywhere near fire. . .
高温会引爆雷♥管♥
The heat will set off the blasting caps.
然后核弹行李箱爆♥炸♥
And the suitcase nuke detonates.
你们所有人性命不保
Killing all of you.
喂?
Hello?
有人吗?
Anyone?
队友们 你们能听到吗?
Team, do you copy?
队友们 你们能听到吗?
Team, do you copy?
该死
Shit.
喂?
Hello?
有人能听到吗?
Can anyone hear me?
清楚明白
Loud and clear.
看来这里只有你和我了
Looks like it's just you and me.
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表