剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
很漂亮
Uh-huh. Very pretty.
-小可爱 你看起来像个公主 -谢谢
Aw, cutie-pie. You look like a princess. Thank you.
没错 妈妈 你看起来很美
It's true, Mom. You look beautiful.
咚咚
Knock, knock.
嘿 婚礼前不能见新娘
Hey, no seeing the bride before the wedding.
但我在婚礼前见过无数次新娘了
But I've seen the bride a million times before the wedding.
噢 但我从来没见过这样的你
Oh, but never like this.
塔莉 你看起来美极了
Tally, you look stunning.
我有个粉刺
Well, I have a pimple.
我有个粉红预言 今天会是我人生中最美好的一天
I have a prediction that today is going to be the best day of my life.
我是来告诉各位女士们 我们小伙子要去教堂了
Okay, I'm here to just tell you gals the fellas are heading down to the church,
我们几分钟后见了
so we'll see you in a few.
别迟到了
Don't be late
因为我们会翘首以待的
'cause we'll be there with bells on.
就像鹅一样
Like the steeple.
-好的 -好吧 到时候见
All righty. Okay, yeah. See you there.
-妈妈 你没事吧? -我没事
Mom, are you okay? I'm fine.
当然没事
Absolutely.
喂 我拿到了鞋油
Hey. Got the shoe polish.
午夜牌的 别跟漫威超级英雄月光骑士的宿敌
Midnight, not to be confused with supervillain Midnight,
超级坏人“午夜之子”混为一谈
archenemy of Marvel superhero, Moon.
太棒了 非常感谢
Fantastic. Thank you very much.
伙计们 你们不会相信的 我都不敢相信
Guys, you're not gonna believe it. I can't believe it.
我在和一家全国连锁干洗店谈合作
I've been dealing with this national dry-cleaning chain.
他们认为我的应用 可以帮助他们追踪库存
They think the tech in my app can help them track inventory.
他们想以480万的价格买♥♥下我的公♥司♥
They wanna buy my company for 4. 8 million.
美元? 买♥♥“我的楼梯”?
Dollars? For MaizeLee?
我的过道应用 对. . .
MyAisles. Yeah. It's a--
每个人都将获得八倍的投资回报
Everyone's gonna get eight times their investment.
等等 所以我刚刚赚了7万美元?
Hold on, wait, so I just made 70 grand?
准确地说是70, 432. 18
70, 432. 18, to be exact.
太棒了!
That's amazing!
-恭喜你! -你是百万富翁了!
Congratulations! You're a millionaire!
话说你叔叔我一直很想要
You know, your uncle has had his eye
《小魔怪》里那个关魔怪的笼子呢
on the original Mogwai cage from Gremlins.
我们把这些好消息留到明天庆祝吧?
Let's just sit on all this amazing news until tomorrow, right?
毕竟今天是妈妈的大喜之日 我不想抢了风头
I mean, um, today is Mom's big day. I don't wanna take away from it.
对
Yeah.
不 我们不想那样做 对吧?
No, we wouldn't wanna do that, would we?
大家好
Hello, everybody.
-嗨 卢克 -嘿
Hey, Luke. Hey.
我没有恶意
I come in peace.
好了 我只想祝你们有美好的一天
Okay, so I just wanted to wish you all a wonderful day,
然后我给新娘带了一些花
and I brought some flowers for the bride.
卢克 你真好 谢谢
Luke, that's very kind of you. Thank you.
-恭喜你 唐尼 -谢谢
And congratulations, Donnie. Thanks.
我必须根据我的经验告诉你
I have to tell you from experience,
与塔莉结婚后 你将过上你一生中最幸福的日子
these will be the happiest days of your life, being married to Tally.
-对 -我很高兴她找到了一个好人
Yeah. I'm very happy that she found a good guy.
卢克 谢谢你那么说
Oh, well, I appreciate that, Luke.
对了 你在卡片里说不会参加婚礼 我们都很失望
And hey, we were both disappointed to get your "will not attend" card.
这是个很小的仪式 我们座位充足
It's a small ceremony. There's plenty of room,
像你这样的大块头也坐得下
even for a big fella like you.
我很感激 但这一天你们两个才是主角
I appreciate that, but this day is all about you two.
好吧 万一你改变主意了
Okay, well, in case you change your mind,
我们的婚宴设在路易吉餐厅 我们希望你能来
the reception's at Luigi's. We'd love to have you.
-但我们得出发了 -谢谢
But we gotta hit it. Thank you.
-谢谢你 卢克 -当然
Thanks, Luke. Sure.
爸 你刚刚的表现真棒 我为你骄傲
Class act, Dad. Proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
See ya.
我也为你骄傲
I'm proud too.
你刚刚还挺镇静的
You're keeping it together pretty good.
我内心其实很悲伤
I'm dead inside.
我就猜到了
That's what I figured.
伙计 我真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry, pal.
卢克
Luke.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你很漂亮
You are beautiful.
你的美貌 像是一种总能让我神魂颠倒的魔术
It's like a magic trick that stuns me every time.
好吧 你的话真甜
Well, aren't you the sweet one.
对了 我给你带了花
Oh, I brought you flowers.
雏菊
Daisies.
我的最爱
My favorite. Mm-hm.
超♥市♥里最棒的
Supermarket's finest.
是这样的 我只是想过来
Look, I just wanted to come by
说几句我可能已经说过几百万遍的话
and say something that I probably said a million times.
我很抱歉我让你经历了一些痛苦
I'm so sorry, what I've put you through.
我是说 从我们见面的时候起
I mean, from the time we met,
我就一直希望你能幸福
all I always wanted was just for you to be happy,
我很高兴那一天对你来说终于到来了
and I'm glad that that day has come for you.
卢克 谢谢你
Thank you, Luke.
-你没事吧? -是的 我没事
You gonna be all right? Yeah, I'm gonna be fine.
我只想和拿破仑、托马斯杜威 布法罗比尔
Just gonna kick back, have some beer with Napoleon,
以及历史上所有的失败者 一起出去喝几杯啤酒
Thomas Dewey, Buffalo Bills, and all the great losers in history.
谢谢你做你自己
Thank you for being you.
-我想那就这样了 -你觉得呢?
I guess that's it, and that's all. You think?
-你怎么能再这样伤害她? -伤害她?
How could you hurt her like this again? Hurt her?
我在努力做个心胸宽广的男人
I'm trying to be the bigger man.
实际上你在当蠢人
You're being the dumber man.
她向唐尼求婚时喝醉了 还生着你的气
She was drunk and pissed at you when she proposed.
她可能喜欢他 但她并没有爱上他
She may love him, but she's not in love with him.
听着 你不懂
Look, you just don't understand.
我懂 因为我看到了妈妈
I understand that I saw my mom force a smile
听到唐尼的蠢笑话时强颜欢笑
at one of Donnie's stupid jokes
两分钟后 在她一生中最悲伤的一天 你让她振作起来了
two minutes before you made her light up on the saddest day of her life.
她还爱着你这个迟钝的奥地利笨蛋
She's still in love with your. . . clueless Austrian ass.
没有人能像你那样让她开怀大笑 或者像你那样让她感到快乐
No one makes her laugh like you do or feel joy like you do you.
或像我一样让她痛苦
And give her pain like I do.
你过去伤害了她是因为工作 而现在你退休了
You only hurt her because the job, and the job is over.
所以她和唐尼的关系应该结束了 他们不应该在一起的
So Donnie should be over. They're not meant to be together.
我不该给他们牵线搭桥的 好吧? 对不起
I never should have set them up. Okay? I'm sorry.
我他妈的搞砸了
I fucked up.
别说脏话
Language.
你打算任其发展了 对吧?
You're gonna let it happen, aren't you?
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
你明天醒来就会发觉自己犯了大错
You're gonna wake up tomorrow and realize you blew it.
我爱你
Love you.
真是糟糕
Shit.
(圣约瑟夫天主教堂)
-嘿 -嘿
Hey, hey. Hey.
太好了 我希望今天能看到你演奏
Oh, nice. Yeah, I was hoping I'd get to see you play today.
是的
Yeah.
我很久没在这么多人面前演奏了 但我妈妈坚持让我这么做
I haven't played in front of a crowd in a while, but my mom asked me to, so. . .
你一定会惊艳全场的
Well, I think you're. . . you're gonna kill it.
我希望这琴还行 这可不是拉斐尔卡玛里尼
I hope it sounds good. It's no Raffaele Carmalini.
对 谢谢你把那把小提琴还给我了
Yeah. Thank you for giving me the other violin back.
我把它卖♥♥掉了 还赚了点小钱
Um, I was actually able to sell it and make a small profit.
-哇 -是的
Wow. Yeah.
是的 我觉得留着它是不对的 所以还给你了
Yeah, I mean, it wouldn't have been right to keep it. So yeah. Yeah.
有点奇怪
It's kinda weird,
这其实是我们要结婚的教堂
this being the church we were gonna get married in.
我也觉得奇怪
Weird is the word. Um. . .
所以 你有在和谁交往吗?
So are you seeing anybody?
-不 我单身 -好吧
No, no. Just me, myself, and I. Yeah.
你呢? 还在跟那个玩草坪飞镖的女人约会?
Uh, what about you? Are you still dating the lawn-dart woman?
她叫伯纳黛特 然后那个是板球
Bernadette, and it was, uh, cricket.
然后 嗯
And uh. . . yeah, no, we broke up.
我们分手了
我很遗憾听到这个消息
Oh, I'm. . . I'm sorry to hear that.
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表