剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表
就在附近的手工用品店买♥♥的
from the hobby store down the street.
那是俄♥国♥货吗?
Is that Russian?
那家伙说这是最好的
The guy said it's the best.
好吧 听起来不错 那我到时候做一个奶酪拼盘
All right. That sounds good. I'll make up a cheese plate.
我爱你
I love you.
这可不是谎言哦
And that. . . is no lie.
我也爱你
I love you too.
嘿 鲁和我要去买♥♥几瓶啤酒 庆祝我们拯救世界 你也来不?
Hey, Roo and I are gonna go grab a "post-save the world" lager. You in?
我不参加了 我有计划了
I- I can't. I have plans.
那下次吧
Next time then.
看到你完成了今天的任务
I mean, after what you pulled off today,
我相信以后庆祝的机会多的是
I'm sure there'll be other opportunities for celebrations.
你太棒了 真的
Amazing work, seriously.
拜拜 美女
Ciao, bella.
我把桌锯放回车♥库♥了
I put the table saw in the garage.
你不用来还 别人都用不着
You could have held onto that. No one but you ever needs it.
我没有地方放
I don't have any room for it.
其实 我不需要桌锯
Um. . . look. . . I don't need the table saw.
只是我们离婚后 唐纳德是你第一个认真交往的男人
It's just that. . . Donald is the first guy that you've gotten serious with,
所以我心里感觉怪怪的
and so it's really weird
另一个男人居然和我的家人
when another man has family dinners
在一起举♥行♥家庭聚餐
with my family.
所以如果你还有额外的座位. . .
So if you ever have an extra spot for me at the table. . .
我想得到你的邀请
I would love to get an invite.
那就现在吧?
How about right now?
我可以把剩下的千层面放进烤箱
I can throw some leftover lasagna in the oven.
那就太好了
I would love it.
很好
Good.
波罗
Boro.
你好 威廉
Hello, William.
你可能逃出了圭亚那 但你逃不了我的手掌心
You may have escaped Guyana, but you can't escape me.
让我解释一下 你昨天去参加了面试
Shh! Let me explain. You had a job interview yesterday.
我希望你的面试顺利
I hope it went well.
不管怎么样
Anyway,
你正要离开大楼. . .
you were leaving the building. . .
突然从卡车出来个人
A man got out of a truck.
我们给你喷了氯仿麻药 然后你就到这里了
And we sprayed you with chloroform, and. . . here you are.
现在 我猜你想回家 和你的妻子和孩子团聚吧?
Now, I assume you'd like to go home to your wife and child?
求你了
Oh, please.
你只需要告诉我
Well. . . all you have to do
你知道的有关芬恩霍斯
is tell me everything you know
和丹妮尔德罗萨的一切信息
about Finn Hoss and Danielle DeRosa.
你们一起叛逃时 你了解到了什么?
What did you learn when you were all betraying me together?
我不知道
I- I don't know.
我. . .
I. . .
我不知道
I don't know.
他们说了什么?
What did they say? !
你听到了什么?
What did you hear? !
他们当时是去哪里?
Where were they going? !
我不知道! 当时我们忙着躲子弹!
I don't know! We were being shot at!
-他们跟你说了什么? -什么都没有!
What did they tell you? ! Nothing!
他们在吵架 我听不清楚
They were arguing. I couldn't hear.
他叫她艾玛!
He called her Emma!
-艾玛? -对
Emma? Yeah.
芬恩叫她艾玛
Finn called her Emma.
她还会拉小提琴
And she plays the violin.
我听到他说她拉小提琴的手受伤了
I heard him say something about her hurting her violin arm.
艾玛 小提琴
Emma. Violin.
波罗 我只知道这些! 我发誓!
That's all I know, Boro! I swear it!
好
Okay.
艾玛
Emma.
小提琴
Violin.
威廉 做得好
Good job, Will.
锯断他的腿 没准他又能想起什么来
Cut off his leg, in case there's something else he forgot.
不要啊!
No!
等等!
Wait! No! Please!
不要! 求你了
不要啊!
No!
这个人说他叫芬恩霍斯
This man said his name was Finn Hoss.
他还说他是我父亲的朋友
He said he was my father's friend
以及我的朋友
and my friend.
全都是谎言
All lies.
他杀了我父亲
He murdered my father.
他是个邪恶的人
He's an evil man
满脑子都是坏心思
intent on doing evil things.
他很危险
He's dangerous,
我们要在他伤害其他人之前阻止他
and he needs to be stopped before he hurts others.
而唯一的办法就是你们帮我找到他
The only way this will happen is if you help me find him.
我跟你们说的话以及这张照片
What I have told you and this photograph
就是我掌握的全部信息
is all I have to go on.
(艾玛)
芬恩霍斯和一个美国骗子有关系
Finn Hoss is affiliated with an untrustworthy American
这个人的名字是艾玛 她会拉小提琴
who goes by Emma and plays the violin.
我们只知道
All we know
“艾玛”和“小提琴”这两个信息
is "Emma". . . and "violin. "
找到她
Find her.
找到芬恩
Find Finn.
能办到的人
Whoever does
将获得一百万美元奖励
gets one million US dollars.
嘿 小鲁 来喝瓶啤酒
♪ Take the jib sail down. . . ♪ Hey, Rooster. Come on, have a beer.
-好吧 -我们好好地享受当下
All right. Live it here.
-来吧 我们庆祝吧 -这是我们应得的
Come on, let's celebrate. Earned this.
-开喝 -你也来一瓶
Let's go. You too.
-来 干杯 -嘿
Hey, cheers. Hey.
我们让波罗 在这次重大失败后躲起来舔舐伤口了
To Boro laying low and licking his wounds after a resounding defeat.
-我同意 -嘿 干杯
Hear, hear. Hey. Cheers.
-敬我们的成功 -干杯
Cheers to that. Cheers.
还有敬塔莉奇女号♥
And to the Tally-Ho.
-那是什么? -你脚下就是它啦
What's that? You're standing on her.
这是为了赢回我老婆的示意
It's a gesture to win my wife back.
-老大 你考虑清楚了吗? -这是英国人号♥召行动的口号♥
You think that one through, chief? It's a British call to action.
激励我自己前进
To move forward.
但是听起来像是塔莉妓♥女♥号♥
It's the Tally-Ho.
完了 我今天早上才把名字喷上去
Uh-oh. Shit. I just had it painted on this morning.
还好你的公主不在这里 不然她要向塔莉打小报告了
At least the princess isn't here to go tattle to Mommy.
我邀请了艾玛
I invited Emma.
但卡特可能正让她忙着做剪贴簿
But Carter's probably keeping her busy scrapbooking.
你真的很讨厌这个人?
Oh, you really-- Like, you really hate this guy, huh?
他是很帅、很有钱还是怎么的?
Is he, like, super handsome, or rich, or something?
对 没错 我也不懂是怎么的
Yeah, or something. That's right.
长官 这太棒了
Sir, this is amazing.
有我公♥寓♥两倍的面♥积♥
Twice the size of my apartment.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
首先 我喜欢你叫我“长官” 继续保持
First of all, I like that "sir" stuff, so keep it up.
第二 来拿一瓶啤酒吧
Second, come on, grab a beer.
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
-谢谢 -我们在这里庆祝
Thank you. We're celebrating here.
你为什么要邀请国♥家♥安♥全♥局的爪牙?
Why'd you invite the NSA stooge?
她在列车任务中表现很好 我想她会喜欢这艘靓船
She did good work on the train job. I figured she'd wanna see a cool boat.
不是船 是游艇
It's not a boat. It's a ship. Ew.
你喜欢她
You have a crush on her. What?
你想脱♥光♥衣服 和她深度交流
You wanna get naked and push your stuff together.
不 她只是同事
No. She is a co-worker.
那你的右太阳穴为什么在动?
Then why is your right temple pulsating?
你的变形金刚T恤都湿透了
You're sweating through your Transformers t-shirt.
是百兽王T恤
It's Voltron.
如果你戴了心脏监护仪 那声音肯定比蜜蜂还响
If you had a heart monitor on, it'd be buzzing like a bee's butthole.
好了 就你们对 小声点
Okay, you're right. Just keep it down.
这是你男朋友发的短♥信♥吗?
Is that a text from your boyfriend? Mm.
男朋友?
Boyfriend?
不 我还单身呢
No, I'm single as a dollar bill.
剧集 | 面目全非(2023) | 导航列表